It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Video Released!!

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MajinRoshi

I'm trying to determine where you thought you saw weapons.

You're not being helpful and i'm trying my best to respect your opinions.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajinRoshi
reply to post by whaaa

You claim others don't know what they are talking about....

Then its time you prove to us that you do. Put up or shut up!

I have, you're the ones making all kinds of baseless claims and accusations. I posted 3 of the ROE references where it says these guys were in the clear. What have you all posted other than emotional drivel? Why don't you have to prove what you claim to know?

reply to post by spy66

You claim others don't know what they are talking about....

Then its time you prove to us that you do. Put up or shut up!

Bull. I posted the 3 references that prove my position. Go back and look. Again, what have you posted? Nothing but accusations based on a propaganda video.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by MajinRoshi]

Do you even know why the pilot was given the order to engage. Well it was because he called in a crowd that was armed with RPG and AK-47. And that they were behaving aggressively. The sector superior had no other choice but to give him the go a head to open fire.

The pilot also behaved badly when he called in the Van that appeared. He made it sound like insurgents trying to take one of their own to safety. So they had no other choice but to give him the go a head to engage again.

The pilots improper and unprofessional behavior gave him the clearance he needed to kill all of them.

The pilot set up and escalated the whole situation witch is against the rules of engagement.

The pilot also clearly ID RPGs and AK-47 something the images dont confirm at all. That is also against the rules of engagement. When you ID weapons and aggressors there has to be no doubt that that's what it is. The video speak for it self. This pilot is guilty of improper confirmation of his target.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

No, in point of fact, it doesn't. ...and you're smart enough to know that, too.

Most, the vast majority, of the military are skilled professionals. This episode, while horrific in the extreme, as all such incidents are; are less a reflection of the military, and more a reflection of the environment in which they are forced to operate...

Doesn't, in anyway, excuse it, but it does explain it. Changes are, obviously, necessary.

A complete and total withdrawal of all, not just some, troops from Iraq would be a good start. But since that's all but unlikely...much stricter Rules of Engagement should be enacted.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
That guy shooting should get the chair. There's no excuse for mass murder.

link   
reply to post by Kram09

I'm trying to determine where you thought you saw weapons.

You're not being helpful and i'm trying my best to respect your opinions.

I'm not reposing stuff that I spent all day yesterday putting together only to be flamed by close minded people like yourself. If you want to see them, go looks on page 9. You might also read the article that accompanies the video. Which for some reason, I'm having trouble finding now. Whats wrong guys, don't like some of the information in the article?

link   

Originally posted by Compulsionist
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Well , apparently you only read every other post I make.

I'm from ICELAND ....and I had a hand in REMOVING my government.

What have you done lately ?

Was your government not removed because of the financial collapse of the economy?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Oh , yeah , you are looking for easy ...figures.

None of you that criticize me seem have read my posts , can you answer why you always come up with a reason for NOT getting stuff done?

Instead you guys spend your days whining about your government on a website , sure doesn't impress me.

And yeah , go ahead - make fun of other people who rise up and actually do their best to adhere to the ideals that you have long since abandoned.

And to think this is from the country that keeps on about justice and freedom. Do you realize how offensive that is to regular people?

Pathetic.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I've looked at the images you posted on page 9.

I have to say the images you pointed too, it's difficult for me to discern what the object in question is.

It doesn't look like what i'd imagine a camera to look like.

Yet it almost looks like the man has it between his legs?

Is that standered operating procedure when using an RPG?

It's not clear, so I can't say what it is. I can understand why you say it's an RPG though.

As for the man behind the wall, I have no idea what he is doing. I just see an unclear shape. He could be taking a c**p for all I know.

So basically I don't know whether what they had were weapons or cameras.

But I do know that in the video the Americans wern't fired on. Also I can't forgive the fact that the people who came to help were also killed.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Where, in this topic, which is about the pilots of the helicopter, do the Brits or Danes factor into this? Other than you trying to excuse them, I mean...

Those are American troops in this video...not Brits...not Danes...not anyone other than American troops. Quit trying to change the issue.

Talking smack? No, not really.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

The government was removed because we wanted them removed .

Quite simple really.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Close minded?

Close minded???

I'm trying to see your point of view here and all you've done is criticise me and other users.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

But I do know that in the video the Americans wern't fired on.

You have no way in hell of knowing that. NONE. Again, you're just manufacturing facts to fit your pre-conceived notions.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Compulsionist

I actually don't sit and whine here. As previously stated, I have joined a number of groups that align with my beliefs on how my country should be run. And yet again you and I are both off topic.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Do you know they WERE fired on?

I would have assumed the troops would have mentioned that they were being fired at, rather than nonchalantly mowing people down.

Did you see them firing weapons at the chopper in the video?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

I would have assumed the troops would have mentioned that they were being fired at, rather than nonchalantly mowing people down.

They do mention they were fired at. Right when they see the guy by the wall pointing something at them.. I got a screen shot of that too. Man, you really don't have a clue do you? Maybe you should research this a bit more before spouting off eh?

Look at all the stars you're getting for completely incorrect statements. It just goes to show what this is all about. Not the truth.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by MajinRoshi]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

link   

Originally posted by Kram09

Close minded?

Close minded???

I'm trying to see your point of view here and all you've done is criticise me and other users.

Maybe its time for u to stop kissing up.
Just a thought. There is no way of dealing honestly with this guy because he has no interest in the truth.

link   

Okay I will watch the video again, to try and see this.

Please stop saying I don't know everything.

Frankly it's rude. Not once have I said that you don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

They don't need to be firing weapons at the helicopter for the helicopter to engage. They just need to have them and the action needs authorization. The fact that you yourself admit to being unable to identify the pictures pointed out on page 9 is very telling of the position the boys in the chopper were in UP TO THE POINT OF THE VAN.

And again, I hate to say it but this happens daily. I think the thing that should be discussed as Shro Dog has pointed out is the Govts willingness to lie to us.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Yeah , true.

I'm just extremely disappointed and frustrated , reading posts where people try to justify this isn't helping .

I'll withdraw from this discussion.

Best of luck dealing with this crap.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join