It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARS Anomaly - New Video - WTH is this?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

However in the youtube video linked in the OP it shows a anomally located at a different geographical location which the structure has similar style of construction, the hole shape in both structures is one of them, but if you compare both carefully there are also other similar features which can be seen.
However in the youtube video a very low quality image is used and no information provided about the location of the "anomaly" so no one can look for a better quality image. Hoaxers are funny that way.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
A google image search finds other photos of that apparent location and honestly to me it doesn't look like an un-natural structure at all .. it looks entirely geological in nature.

Higher resolution, just for reference

Lower resolution compared

Sorry to say I just don't think there's anything to the martian "airport" ... lighting, perspective and image quality are critical for things like this.
edit on 12/22/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

There's a newer, higher resolution photo of that area, taken by HiRISE, photo PSP_010875_1785.

We do not even need the full resolution image to see this is not an artificial structure.

(click to see the original)

The page for that image (with full size and colour versions) is this one.
edit on 23/12/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The OP's video has been deleted, I didn't get a chance to watch it.

Anyhoo, here's an oblique view of that feature in Google Earth, looking towards the slopes of Candor Chasma in Valles Marineris:

Full-size version: www.pictureshack.us...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join