It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aussie bloke is who he said he was. First impact June 18th?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
i am doing some research now on this DR Gartrell.

i will update this post with info i find.

"9 March 1976 - Acoustics Down Under

Undersea Acoustics in Australia, Dr. G. Gartrell, Australian Defense Scientific Service "
www.intap.net...

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Ausc, you live in Australia, just give him a call...more research on the net will not confirm his identity, calling Dr. Garrell on the phone will be the fastest way to find out.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I think we should have an ATS bunker for all of us to go to on the 8th when it gets dark. If this all ends I'm gonna miss all of you!

BTW, I do recall that a few months back there was an article on the rense site (?) about people complaining about noise and explosions where Cheney lives the speculation is that he is having an underground bunker put in?????

Just something more to think about!

Edit: I removed some info that, I must have dreamed up because it wasn�t in the article...listen mister making false statements is exactly how vicious rumors get started so knock it off�wait a sec�am I thinking this or typing it again�damn�typing again! (Sorry another brain fade, it's getting late I should take a nap)

Edit again: to put the link to the story in and correct some typos cuz I'm sleepy...believe it or not I am still at work it's 1:45am been here since 9:00 this morning, yesterday morn-whatever-I told my wife I would go home and I always keep my promises to her! See you on my computer from home in a few!

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by rcoreyn]

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by rcoreyn]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausconspiracies
i am doing some research now on this DR Gartrell.

i will update this post with info i find.

"9 March 1976 - Acoustics Down Under

Undersea Acoustics in Australia, Dr. G. Gartrell, Australian Defense Scientific Service "
www.intap.net...

MAY be the same DR Gartrell

"Rod enrolled in Science at Adelaide University subsequently completing a PhD in University in 1974 with a study of the ecology and physiology of the Southern Hairy-nosed Wombat. In 1969 along with Dr Grant Gartrell he discovered the now World Heritage Naracoorte Caves fossil deposit."

www.abc.net.au... 3/4 of the way down the page.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Why haven't his posts been deleted?

He says if he gets too specific his post are removed yet he has been very specific. We know almost everything there is to know.

He says "they" can't do anything about it now, well why not?

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by Faceless]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Ausc, you live in Australia, just give him a call...more research on the net will not confirm his identity, calling Dr. Garrell on the phone will be the fastest way to find out.

i would if it was my phone, it is my parents phone & phone bill and they would not be happy with me ringing someone over 1000KM away.

i am trying to do more research on the net to find out about him more, with any luck i will find his email address.

this may be of interest to some
PDF file
it isnt really relating to these claims though.

the only Dr Gartrell from SA i can find in the White pages is Dr Peter Gartrell, i will keep digging.

i founf a Dr G Gartrell who is in Qld not SA, and his practice is about 5 mins from my house.

may pay him a visit to see if it is him.

[Edited on 6-3-2004 by ausconspiracies]

[Edited on 6-3-2004 by ausconspiracies]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Why are people continuing to believe this total nonsense. The perpetrators of this hoax have fully admitted to the fact that it is not true.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrisjohns
Why are people continuing to believe this total nonsense. The perpetrators of this hoax have fully admitted to the fact that it is not true.

Who are the real hoaxers? The perpetrators or AB?

I know this is getting kind of ridiculous but it has kept me occupied ALL Day!!!

I didn�t get a thing done at work again today because of this�I may have to fire myself.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Yes. Some gob#e has admitted that it was a social 'experiment'.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrisjohns

maybe those people (aka me) didnt know it was a hoax untill reading your post.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

Yes, and for 'social experiment' read 'website traffic generation' exercise! (Sorry, I am a cynic as well as a skeptic)

I hope no-one quit their job, took out a �100,000 loan to build a bunker, or killed their pets, or the writs could start flying.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Well. Since we all know that it's a hoax/experiment of generating web traffic...

I think it's say to go and post this then:

www.theinformationminister.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
What I like about this prediction is that it is close so we do not have to wait 5 years to completely debunk it. If it is true I hope the TV stations survive long enough and I survive long enough to watch in horror as it unfolds. Heck It will be quite exciting to watch =). After that I hope I take one in the fore head so I do not have to suffer and feel pain from starvation, breathing 900 degree air or something like that. Im getting some extra beer and popcorn ready for the next few weeks

Also doing stetches so I will be sufficiently agil to put my head between my legs and kiss my A$$ good bye.

X

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

Well, it could as well be disinformation ...

I can come on here and say its a hoax by me too. ...

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
it is prob a hoax tho dont you think they would log in as aussie bloke to say it was a hoax instead of creating a new user name ?

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The UK is always dark and crappy so it wouldnt make any difference to us

Anyways i think its a hoax

Everyone seems to be making dooms day prophicies these days that are backed up with "The Truth"

TPL

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
What I like about this prediction is that it is close so we do not have to wait 5 years to completely debunk it. If it is true I hope the TV stations survive long enough and I survive long enough to watch in horror as it unfolds. Heck It will be quite exciting to watch =). After that I hope I take one in the fore head so I do not have to suffer and feel pain from starvation, breathing 900 degree air or something like that. Im getting some extra beer and popcorn ready for the next few weeks

Also doing stetches so I will be sufficiently agil to put my head between my legs and kiss my A$$ good bye.

X

Well u mite aswell enjoy your demise.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Xeven....that's right, forget about the water and canned goods....go for the BEER and POPCORN!!

I really love people who can go with the flow and not be so uptight!

GO XEVEN!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crash
The UK is always dark and crappy so it wouldnt make any difference to us

Anyways i think its a hoax

Everyone seems to be making dooms day prophicies these days that are backed up with "The Truth"

I agree, even if it does hit it wont affect us much apart from the fighting and anarchy. The nearest hit will be New Jersey USA or just off the coast of the same.

(gets crossbow and swords out for polishing)

.... that camoflaged face behind the duck taped window is mine....

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
What about the meteor today over Washington ??? (the State)

And the fact that both the Director and Assistant Director of the CIA both suddenly resigned today.

I am spoked, to say the least.

Oh, by the way last night at 8:38pm PST the Moon looked REALLY strange, it was extremely bright yellow and was casting a super bright yellow aura around it in the night sky.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join