It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aussie bloke is who he said he was. First impact June 18th?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Why are things adding up. Especially with the navy launching a bunch of ships out to sea???? Something is going on...

www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

AUSSIE BLOKE'S LAST POST - IDENTITY REVEALED?

Posted By: Dream
Date: Tuesday, 1 June 2004, 9:30 a.m.

In Response To: PROPHECIES+SCIENCE= JUNE=NOW (DarrelWhitewolf)

The link given in your post did not work here is the link that I think works. Here is first part of it:

(EDITOR'S NOTE: I HAVE ARCHIVED THE ENTIRE POST HERE - IN CASE IT IS TAKEN DOWN FOR SOME REASON)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.bushcountry.org...

Several weeks ago, I sent you the article entitled "Is The End Of The World As We Know It Right Around The Corner?" and informed you that I would let you know when this guy named Aussie Bloke makes his last post. Well, it finally happened.

After 2 Weeks of visiting his family/saying goodbye, Aussie Bloke came back and true to his word, posted on the 29th of May who he is. His comments are noted below:

Aussie Bloke
5/29/2004
5:19 am EDT Re: Aussie Bloke Vol.#3

Ok...here it is. I AM DR GARTREL. Happy now? As for what I know....I've already told you. You want bloody details....you have them already. You want to know what will happen?...read the above posts. You don't believe me?...YOUR problem! YOU have brains...USE THEM....as I've encouraged you all to do all along!!! READ THE BLOODY SIGNS>>>>>>>but no...some remain flaming BLIND!!!! because they WANT TO. Wont change a thing. I am screwed now...cats out of the bag now...I am who I am....and who gives a ____. IM BLOODY ANGRY!!!!! DO you people have ANY BLOODY IDEA at ALL what it has been like for myself and others who have known about this for BLOODY TWO DECADES!!!!!!!! But no...WELL BUGGER IT ALL!!!!!! For those who have patiently waited for me I am truly sorry for not doing the expected. I told you all weeks ago exactly where and when...you have the details already. The reason? THINK about it!!! IF I had told you all back then that the information WAS in fact THE information you all wanted....the site would have shut down. I had to do it this way...the information has been out for over two weeks now...and the ptb can now do bugger all about it. I have been around them long enough to know how they think and what they would do...now they can do nothing. The times locations and eta of the cloud and objects has already been posted. NOW all you have to do is hope to hell that someone out there copied it. NOW...GET THE WORD OUT!!!! THIS IS LEGIT. FAREWELL TO ALL. SEE YOU IN ETERNITY.

Someone did some research on Aussie Bloke and found out that he is indeed who he say's he is, which makes the entire thread that I had sent you several weeks ago even more disturbing. Here is the info that has been pulled about him:

www.imo.net...
Bibliographic Meteor Database - Meteor Showers
GARTRELL G., ELFORD W.G. (1975):
SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE METEOR STREAM DETERMINATION
Austral. J. Phys. 28, 591-620

www.darksky.org...
Olsson-Steel, D.I. & Elford, W.G., The Use of Radars in the Detection of In falling Space Debris International Dark-Sky Association -- Information Sheet 44 Astronomical Society of the Pacific Conference Series, Vol. 17 08/98

www.terrapub.co.jp...
Meteor observations with an MF radar
Masaki Tsutsumi1, David Holdsworth2, Takuji Nakamura3, and Iain Reid4
1National Institute of Polar Research, Tokyo, Japan
2Atmospheric Radar Systems, Adelaide, Australia
3Radio Atmospheric Science Center, Kyoto University, Uji, Kyoto, Japan
4University of Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia
(Received August 19, 1998; Revised June 6, 1999; Accepted June 10, 1999)
Earth Planets Space, Vol. 51 (Nos. 7, 8), pp. 691-689, 1999 in the bibliography of the pdf: Steel, D. I. and W. G. Elford, The height distribution of radio meteors: comparison of observations at different frequencies on the basis of standard echo theory, J. Atmos. Terr. Phys., 53, 409�417, 1991.

I am going to leave your readers (if you decide to post this) with several links, and information that I have been able to pull about this "end of the world" scenario. It is not just Aussie Bloke who is talking about these inbound comets, there are also some very disturbing signs happening which leads one to believe that either there are some incredible coincidences going on, or Aussie Bloke is right, and we will have "hell on earth" in June.

By the way, here are the days and the events which are supposed to happen on them:

June 8-9 Dust Cloud begins to reach the Earth and darkening of the skies.
June 18-20 1st impact
June 24-25 2nd impact
June 27-28 3rd impact of the "anomaly"
Now for the coincidences. The first is stock market site article www.urbansurvival.com... that talks about something I had posted on my last email to you about an intercepted transmission from Ham operators about something that is supposed to hit earth in June. It was called: Is "Snowball" A Coincidence?

Here is an interesting article I pulled just a few days ago. These fireballs have increased significantly over the last several weeks and are happening EVERYWHERE.

Fireball Near Grover�s Mill, N.J.

Startled New Jersey residents tied-up the phone lines late this evening calling authorities to report a large orange fireball that passed over the town and apparently hit the ground several miles west of Grover�s MIll. No reports of fires or injuries from the area have been made, but locals expressed concern that the unknown phenomena had made a rumbling noise when it passed over that was strong enough to rattle windows and frighten pets.

"I thought a jet was coming down right in the street," said Betty Ocker, a housewife in Grover�s Mill, "it was loud, and I mean really loud."

Police have asked residents to clear up the telephone lines and use them only for emergency purposes until things get worked out, said a town spokesperson. Apparently the local districts received so many calls after the meteor passed overhead that the lines jammed and they have been unable to handle normal calls for police assistance.

Local fire teams were dispatched to the woods west of town to make sure that no fires were started by the space rock, but none of them have reported finding anything as yet.

Here was a comment from someone on the same "Aussie Bloke" thread making comments about what was being discussed (too many coincidences going on to not believe that something is coming from the heavens and will reach us soon)

I am an historian from the border region of Austria with some background in the diplomatic corps, 65 years old and now semi-retired.

I have heard about the �Aussie Bloke� postings from a young relative of my family and what I have read has struck a chord in me. In short, there are things happening at a diplomatic level in Europe that point to a major catastrophe within weeks, if not days.

RE: Emergency planning, naval and military mobilization

Yes, this is indeed something I wanted to highlight, although I am aware that some aspects of the naval mobilization are now in the public news domain.

What you are seeing here is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of a longer and finely coordinated military posture that is being coordinated in tandem with confidential inter-governmental briefings taking place under the auspices of Swiss officials in Geneva.

Signs abound. There is a certain sub-strata of the civil service in London that, together with senior emergency planning officers, has been evacuated from its headquarters in the British capital. This took place very recently.

Many US military bases outside of home territory that were falling into disuse have been frantically refurbished and restocked over the last 18 months, and one must ask oneself why this is happening. The standard reason given for these unprecedented upgrades is �preparedness� in the
so-called war on terrorism.

The United States military infrastructure is actually quite widely dispersed; a catastrophe affecting the land mass of North America alone would therefore not imperil the operational integrity of the US High Command. The same principle applies to American financial and economic instruments deployed �in expatriate�: instruments largely inured against an anticipated collapse of the domestic banking and credit markets.

I found this gentleman's writings on projected meteor impacts rather interesting, as his predicted dates of arrival dovetail rather neatly with the current and future logistics pertaining to premium shipping lines, the navies of several large nations, military contingents and the movements of elite personnel.

The nation most advanced in this field of planning is Switzerland, where many in senior positions, especially in the security and medical professions, have been put on Stufe 2 since the beginning of April 2004. Even during the Cold War, most memorably the Cuban Crisis, the levels raised were hardly ever above Stufe 3.

I believe the levels in both Austria and Germany are lower. In the case of the latter, this is on no account due to ignorance or poor planning resources, but rather because of their concerns with secrecy and forcing a run on resources. People in Germany - and I live on the border, so I know - are becoming aware that something strange is transpiring within the emergency planning regime, if only because there has been extensive re-testing of the outdated airborne attack warning sirens.

I still keep in touch with many friends and colleagues who work for the diplomatic corps in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, many of whom are currently spending an inordinate amount of their residual time locked in emergency preparedness that goes way beyond any threat that can be reasonably ascribed to terrorism.

Here is one that talks about some very strange things that the federal reserve is doing which leads one to think they know something is about to happen. I don't know what the heck they are talking about, but it sounds like something quite disturbing is coming: www.safehaven.com...

"Let me just say from the outset that the Federal Reserve has confirmed our Stock Market Crash forecast by raising the Money Supply (M-3) by crisis proportions, up another 46.8 billion this past week. What awful calamity do they see? Something is up. This is unprecedented, unheard-of pre-catastrophe M-3 expansion. M-3 is up an amount that we�ve never seen before without a crisis - $155 billion over the past 4 weeks, a $2.0 trillion annualized pace, a 22.2 percent annualized rate of growth!!! There must be a crisis of historic proportions coming, and the Federal Reserve Bank of the United States is making sure that there is enough liquidity in place to protect our nation�s fragile financial system. The amazing thing is, the Fed�s actions mean they know what is about to happen. They are aware of a terrible, horrific imminent event. What could it be?

One can draw no other conclusion except that the Fed is acting irresponsibly in its managing the money supply, in fulfilling its duty to "maintain a stable currency." I reject the notion that the Fed is acting irresponsibly. No, something is up, bigger than we have ever seen in the history of the United States. Let me ramble. Perhaps they simply see the ominous technical landscape we have been warning about in recent issues, and are attempting to pull out all the stops to avert the predicted crash. The recent rally in just about everything is similar to 2003�s market behavior when the Fed pumped massive amounts of liquidity into the system during the first half of the year. This time seems different. The amount of liquidity is too large. The Fed is deflating the value of the monetary base by a fifth! Why are they willing to do this? Wisdom says something bad is up - big time."

Yet another one which talks about the UK preparing for evacuations: www.globalcontinuity.com...

Lastly, did you know that just about every major countries navy's will be at sea in June? Apparently, deep water is much more safe than docking in shallow water if strong waves are blown inland. Here are some comments from one of the forums along with some links for proof of what is going on.

Just why is it that nearly our entire naval fleet, have unprecedented orders to leave for the Oceans? AND, they aren't alone. At least parts of Iran, Britain, Australia, China, France, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam are going too. Makes me want to find out where the British Navy is holing up these days. And what of the Russians? hmmm.... Does anyone ever stay home and protect their own borders anymore? Isn't that what they are supposed to be doing? Something is very, very fishy here!"

Let's go through a list of which countries are putting navies to sea for the month of June. Take the U.S. naval group's departure from San Diego. What's the official story of the 6,000+ sailors leaving Monday?

(Norfolk) a local television station in Norfolk reports that a total of seven carrier strike groups are putting to sea in June - which if I'm not mistaken is an unprecedented move: "While the Navy won't say where the seven carrier groups are going, the carriers not already deployed are expected to be gone for only one to two months." Story (RealPlayer needed) at www.wavy.com... (England) The British are also putting an unusual number of ships to sea during June. www.navynews.co.uk... Meantime, Channel 13 in Hampton Roads, VA reports in part that:

"Called "Exercise Blinding Storm" by the United States and "Exercise Rapid Alliance" by the U.K., the training will involve about 30,000 troops from seven nations in exercises off and on the coast of North Carolina. Dutch marines and French soldiers will take part, as well as a Peruvian submarine and contingents from Germany and Canada. The flotilla is expected to set sail Tuesday, with the two-week amphibious exercise scheduled to begin June 10. The British landing platform dock ship Albion has already arrived. It carried four Challenger II battle tanks � the British equivalent of the U.S. M1-A1 Abrams tank. The tanks will be sent ashore aboard the ship's new landing craft during the exercise. The biggest British ship � the aircraft carrier Invincible � also has docked with a crew of 1,050. " www.wvec.com...

Also look at this huge list of other recent deployments...

Carrier Group Leaves On Deployment
Ships Are Not Scheduled To Support Operations In Iraq
www.nbcsandiego.com...

HUGE NAVAL STRIKE GROUP IS DEPLOYED! Western Pacific
(1) Aircraft carrier Stennis (CSG)
(2) Guided-missile cruiser USS Lake Champlain (CG 57)
(3) Burke-class destroyer USS Howard (DDG 83)
(4) Guided-missile frigate USS Ford (FFG 54)
(5) Fast-attack submarine USS Salt Lake City (SSN 716)
(6) Replenishment ship USNS Rainier (T-AOE 7) Also
(7) amphibious assault ship Belleau Wood
(8) amphibious transport dock ship Denver
(9) amphibious transport dock ships Comstock
(10-11) Burke-class guided missile destroyers Preble and Hopper -- will depart next month.
(12) USS Tucson Departs on Western Pacific Deployment
(13) Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Russell

Also: USS McCampbell (DDG 85) departed May 5 for its first
deployment. The ship and its crew are headed to Southeast Asia in support of a Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training (CARAT) cruise. McCampbell will be conducting joint naval exercises with the countries of Singapore, Thailand, Brunei, Malaysia and the Philippines.

Also: Twenty Royal Navy ships, led by HMS Invincible, are heading
off to take part in the exercise called Rapid Alliance, which is taking place off the eastern seaboard of the United States.

Article: Marines Take off for Naval Exercise with U.S.

news.scotsman.com...

Mediterranean Sea Surface Strike Group deployment:
(14) Guided-missile destroyer USS Ramage (DDG 61)
(15) Guided-missile destroyer USS Ross (DDG 71),
(16) Guided-missile frigate USS Elrod (FFG 55)

USS John C. Stennis Strike Group Deploys for Pacific Operations:
Navy-Marine strike group leaves on 6-month deployment:
More than 5,000 sailors and Marines with the Belleau Wood
Expeditionary Strike Group will leave San Diego Thursday for
a six-month deployment in support of the war on terrorism
The amphibious assault ship Belleau Wood and the amphibious
transport dock ships Denver and Comstock will depart from 32nd
Street Naval Station beginning at 8:30 a.m. Thursday. "It is the
first time an expeditionary strike group will be commanded by a Marine general, according to the Navy.
www.nctimes.com...

2004/05/27/military/20_54_265_26_04.txt

"The Army begins a major staging operation today at the port to ship equipment to southwest Asia." Article: Army to ship vehicles overseas via Olympia:
www.theolympian.com...

Official explanation: Strike Group Deploys Early To Help Quell
Insurgency "The plan was developed to train naval forces for quick response to crises and in support of national interests."
www.nbcsandiego.com...

Ford heads to sea Frigate's crew departs for 4 months
www.heraldnet.com...

USS Tucson Departs on Western Pacific Deployment
www.news.navy.mil...

Surface Strike Group Ships Deploy From Norfolk
www.news.navy.mil...

"coastal patrol ships Typhoon and Sirocco prepared to leave port at the Little Creek Naval Amphibious Base Friday to relieve two sister ships" home.hamptonroads.com...

ROTA, Spain (NNS) -- USNS Patuxent (T-AO 201) accompanied patrol
boats USS Typhoon (PC 5) and USS Sirocco (PC 6) on their journey across the Atlantic Ocean to Naval Station Rota, Spain, and arrived in port with the two PCs May 12.
www.news.navy.mil...

So, I have to ask, are all these things happening a coincidence, or did Aussie Bloke provide us truthful information that the world as we know it will not exist after June? I personally think its true, there are just too many coincidences. Something is going on, and inbound comets seem to be the likely thing causing this.

I will close by asking you to please post this email on your site. There are a lot of unsaved people that read your website and this is a great opportunity to witness the gospel to them. Even though I believe things are coming, I have total and absolute peace because I know I will be with Christ after I leave this world. Hopefully, your readers have that piece as well. If not, they can go to this link to see all that is needed for total peace.

06.01.04 08:36 AM

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by porschedrifter]

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Don't you find it odd that Dr. Gartrell misspelled his own name?

If and when something comes, it won't be a worldwide event. It's going to affect America.

Trust me on this.

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by Scribe]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
LOL.Good catch there Scribe.I didn't notice the spelling error.Could be a typo but it is curious.However some of his points are very interesting,and I guess we will all see over the next few weeks if he is just another joker with a keyboard.

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by Daz3d-n-Confus3d]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Actually, I am skeptical of this whole scenario. I'm not saying that its not possible, just that its improbable. It is quite possible that 'Aussie Bloke' is just another trickster who has discovered various pieces of info on the net (including the name and career of Dr Gartrell) and has added them together to have fun at the expense of the internet community.

That said if the real Dr Gartrell comes up with a denial, then we'll know it was a hoax. And if there is nothing from him, we only have a couple of weeks to wait anyway.

Then we'll know for sure.

Also connected to this topic, Brian LGM has something planned for the 17 June. I'm interested to see what that is too.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
would somebody please explain this to me in a shorter version lol.... hate reading and i have no idea whats going on

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
if this is a ploy of some sort, then it is a da mn good one. all the info seems legit. Nobody has really provided info to the contrary. So I am sorry my freinds, but this looks like this is it.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
... i think he is just doin' his Christian duty to trick a few lost souls into the fold.....

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Actually, I am skeptical of this whole scenario. I'm not saying that its not possible, just that its improbable. It is quite possible that 'Aussie Bloke' is just another trickster who has discovered various pieces of info on the net (including the name and career of Dr Gartrell) and has added them together to have fun at the expense of the internet community.

Grover's Mill, NJ was mentioned. Hmmmmm...... That was the same town Orson Welles used to start his 1938 War of the Worlds broadcast....... Cowin-kee-dink? I don't buy it.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If you tried to follow all the AB posts on GLP I think you'll agree that the post stating he was "Gartrel" was most likely not the original AB. In fact, if you note he said he was going out of town to be with family and I don't believe he has posted since then. I don't know if all this stuff has any validity - some of it is pretty creepy, but I think his AKA has been hijacked to the point where we may never figure out now if it is the originial posting or not.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Anyone can say they are anyone! Search for a scientist and say your him and make some posts...whether this is real or a hoax it is very interesting to see all of the goings on (?) about it...(nice one Corey�goings on...HA...wait! am I thinking this or typing this!...how embarrassing) oops�pardon the interruption, had a minor brain fade

Anyway, the net is covered with theories; I posted this link/article from Rense.com about AB's "close friend and colleague� David Booth in his 'Final Radio Interview' on the rense show. According to Mr. Booth, we shouldn�t even be having this discussion now because most of us are dead as of May 20th! �Oh, absolutely. Beyond the shadow of a doubt�-DB
www.rense.com...

One thing, for sure, AB has been asked repeatedly to give locations of these asteroids/comets/puffballs/space bellybutton lint or whatever they are and he has never been able to deliver that. Wouldn�t that be the FIRST thing a �scientist� would do in a situation like this to prove the fact?

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I can say one thing. This "Aussie Bloke" person has definitly gained the attention of a lot of people on a lot of different sites. I have never seen an internet doomsday claim with this much attention. It does not help that we have had several new cosmic discoveries recently, and the actions taken by world-wide military.

After trying to follow the posts on GLP, one comes to appreciate ATS!

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
June 17th gotcha wondering huh Pisky? Not the bloke

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

You said a mouthful there! Can't keep a simple discussion going there with out a f-this, f-that or f-whatever�this place is great.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mo_trot

I second that! I wonder what it is that has made this Bloke so popular? Is it the bits and peices of actual fact, or the immediacy of the event? I'm not sure but up through the 4/29 I was sucked in. After that it was sheer chaos - "Would the real Aussie Bloke please stand up?" I no longer believe this is or ever was real but there has been some benefit to me - it has drawn my attention to the fact that there are a ton of things out there in space and there is always a real possibility of something smacking this planet around a bit. I think I will keep my eyes on the skies just a bit more now.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Personally, I think Aussie Bloke is John Titors uncle!!!

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by Milk]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I would like to thank AB (real or not) because its because of searching forums about this doomsday thing I ran accross ATS

The last big "scare" that I'm aware of was Comet neat in '02 I think. A similar thing was happening on the net but surely not of this magnitude.

I will be fun to see how this unfolds...assuming all of the predictions are wrong...otherwise I will have wished I'd put that underground shelter in that I've been putting off since HailBop!

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I just hope we can find the rings first...

I usually do not believe in these, but if I am wrong.. It really won`t matter anyways...

But, check out neo.jpl.nasa.gov... and look at "Recently Discovered Near-Earth Asteroid Makes Record-breaking Approach to Earth " near the bottom of the page.
This was reported on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 the date of the arrival was on the 18th at 5pm. Did they not really know until this time, or did they finally have enough information to know that it would not hit us. So, they finally released it.... Or, do they really have no idea what is coming towards us? hmmm.... things to ponder....

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Seems this same event has been going on since 1947 I'll keep digging.
comets.amsmeteors.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Milk
Personally, I think Aussie Bloke is John Titors uncle!!!

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by Milk]

Maybe it's John Titor???? Back from the future?

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Know one can know for sure until things begin or don't begin happening.
However, I reported a meteor/comet that I saw this morning in Victoria, Australia. It was in the south sky going West to East at 6.35am Australian EST. I have not heard back but i knew where and when to look based on what AB said and the hints he gave and the object was not forecast by meteorological sources as fas as I know. And the hints turned up mostly Astronomical associations and such.
My gut says nothing would happen, but if nothing does it is an amazingly well researched hoax!

Did anyone else see it? It was cloudy but there were breaks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join