It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accepting homosexuality in our communities. ( POll )

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Here is a link to one of the studies:

www.mega.nu...

but as you probably understand this is not an accepted subject to study, as the MSM and elite wants to destroy families and societies and make homosexuality accepted amongst the youth.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanko

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by Hanko

I'll have to say before this goes any further.

Pedophilia is a form of sexuality. An unwanted form because it harms children.
It is and will never will be the same as homosexuality. You don't have to be gay to be a pedophile.

Stop this bickering.

You have the right to your opinion but don't feel shocked when someone does not agree let it be or learn from what others are trying say.

Of course you don´t have to be gay to be a pedophile, however many homos are pedophiles.

www.wnd.com...

Child molestation and pedophilia occur far more commonly among homosexuals than among heterosexuals on a per capita basis, according to a new study. "Overwhelming evidence supports the belief that homosexuality is a sexual deviancy often accompanied by disorders that have dire consequences for our culture," wrote Steve Baldwin in, "Child Molestation and the Homosexual Movement," soon to be published by the Regent University Law Review.

I just read the article and it is a conclusion from personal research from what seems a person that shows he has false prejudice towards homosexuality. The evidence he claims to be from gay media are not linked to the actual evidence and the sources itself are not even mentioned.

And even if it comes out that homosexuals abuse children more then others ( Which the article clearly says it doesn't) It only claims (without according evidence ) that the number of children molested is higher when a person is gay.
This research is 25 years old and comes from a time where homosexuality was even more judged then it is know.

All this together still does not give you or anybody else the right to attack someone else's sexuality for crimes he or she did not commit.
Not even mentioning the child abusers who are not homosexual for whom there is not even a word saying there should be rules to prevent heterosexual child abuse.

As far as I'm concerned we are innocent until proven guilty.
Even if what this article says is all true then still.
Everybody is innocent until proven guilty.

Don't you agree ?

Edit.
There is no family destroying involved.
They only families which are destroyed are the families who do not accept their children if they happened to be homosexual. And of course the families that are stopped from forming from gay couples as well.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I'd like to ask the people who accept homosexuality as a natural occurrence and accept gay men and woman without any consequences what so ever.
Are you prepared to defend gay rights.

No, I try to stay out of conflicts that don't concern me. Still, the old quote "First they came..." is ever present in the back of my mind...

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up because I was a Protestant.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

Just something to think about.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanko

I'm sorry I'm not gay and the mere thought of something sticking up my ass. Well... it disgusts me.

As for your example of leather and dildo's

They are nothing more than false prejudices

Lets get of topic just for a sec.

What is the source for your ideas your thoughts ? About anything.
I'm not trying to make fun or something.

Are you a very religious person or is it more experience. Little bit of both.
Just like to hear from which perspective you come from nothing more.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raverous

I'd like to ask the people who accept homosexuality as a natural occurrence and accept gay men and woman without any consequences what so ever.

No, I try to stay out of conflicts that don't concern me. Still, the old quote "First they came..." is ever present in the back of my mind...

THEN THEY CAME for me

who are they? this is stupid, what if "they" came for the criminals and pedophiles then?

"THEY CAME FIRST for the rapist,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a rapist.

THEN THEY CAME for the murderers,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a murderer.

THEN THEY CAME for the tennis players,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a tennis player.

THEN THEY CAME for the Pedophiles,
and I didn’t speak up because I was a Pedophile.

THEN THEY CAME for me

something to think about, right?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Hanko

As for your example of leather and dildo's

They are nothing more than false prejudices

oh are they?

www.youtube.com...

My ideas come from something called "common sense" I do not drink koolaid and I do not accept anything the media tells me without thinking about it first

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanko

You can keep bringing up videos with prove your point. They are still only showing a few with their own pesonal favors.

I can come up with really shocking material from avery single part of society, yet it doesn't proof anything.
We are all different.

Just like you and me disagreeing on this subject.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raverous

THEN THEY CAME for me

who are they? this is stupid, what if "they" came for the criminals and pedophiles then?

"THEY CAME FIRST for the rapist,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a rapist.

THEN THEY CAME for the murderers,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a murderer.

THEN THEY CAME for the tennis players,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a tennis player.

THEN THEY CAME for the Pedophiles,
and I didn’t speak up because I was a Pedophile.

THEN THEY CAME for me

something to think about, right?

It regards the rise of the Nazi's.

First they came ..." is a popular poem attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) about the inactivity of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power and the purging of their chosen targets, group after group. In Niemöller's first utterance of it, in a January 6, 1946 speech before representatives of the Confessing Church in Frankfurt, it went (in German):[1]

His poem is well-known, frequently quoted, and is a popular model for describing the dangers of political apathy, as it often begins with specific and targeted fear and hatred which soon escalates out of control.

en.wikipedia.org...

Obviously its not the exact same thing, as far as I know, nobody who has the ability to do it in America is trying to purge gays.

I was referring to my own stance. Gay rights do not concern me, I'm not gay, I don't really think there's anything wrong with being gay, yet I don't care to get involved in defending them. Let them fight their own battle. Did I really need to say this? Do you lack the ability to think? Or perhaps you're simply a troll.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Raverous]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Raverous

No I get it, you are trying to say that if you do not love homos you are a nazi.

And I am saying that if you do not accept child brothels for pedophiles YOU are a nazi.

capice?

You are taking what I said out of context to the extreme. You're obviously trolling. I'm not going to waste my time responding to you again.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Raverous

Well that was the message that came across.

But sure shout troll and run for the exists, but please don´t forget your koolaid

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Really people?

It's really quite simple.

This isn't a choice vs nature thing, who cares whether it's a choice or nature.

This isn't a religious thing.

This isn't some deep conspiracy.

If you think it's wrong for one consenting individual to do something with another consenting individual, that has nothing to do with you, your family, your friends, that has NO ramifications outside of the two parties involved...you're #ed in the head. It's that simple. You're more #ed in the head than a lot of gay people. You have such a convoluted, wasteful hate for something so utterly irrelevant towards yourself that the opinion, the very idea of homosexuality being some heinous evil act, is just #ing stupid. It's irrational. It's hateful. It's pointless.

This is like arguing with a racist. It's so completely stupid that it shouldn't even be recognized. Seriously! I know this is ATS, but you people on ATS should know better than even contributing to this argument. The first part is giving the argument any sort of attention or recognition of being relevant or sensible. Don't do it. I shouldn't be making this post, I shouldn't have needed to have made this post. That's how completely #ing stupid this discussion is.

But don't mind me, I'm merely pointing out the incredibly irrelevant nature of this discussion considering the rationality used to create one of the polarizations of this conundrum. Please, continue fanning the flames of lunacy that persist in this thread. If the sensible people left, all we would have left is a petting zoo of stupidity to hang up sometime in the future to laugh at, but by even recognizing this, you're actually considering this an issue when it isn't. The only issue here is created due to the mental issues of those who persist to cry on about the horrible evils of two people having sex.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanko

Hanko. I suggest you read the Terms and Conditions of Use.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanko

Hanko. Look up in your tool bar. There's a red button that says "u2u's". That's private messages. Click it please.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm going to just respond to the OP. I'm "for" people being gay. None of my business, hope they have fun. No they should not be discriminated against. Yes I would stand up for gay rights. No I don't support dildos. Oh wait, that wasn't part of the poll was it? Sorry, train of thread thought derailing and all that...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
As an openly gay male it's going to be fairly obvious where I stand when it comes to this issue. Having said that, I do have a lot of problems with members of the gay community itself, I have a severe distaste for the far end flamboyant ones, as I tend to see it mostly as an act that's put on for show, and avoid it like the plague. Some of the problem is that the media ( as in all things that are fantastical and hot button issues ) tend to only show these people when they are doing a story, and it bugs me to no end.

"Gay" tv shows always have to have the flamey male characters, and to be honest they are actually the minority amongst gay men, although I had the extreme pleasure of watching a samurai movie from Japan awhile back that the main characters were gay, and being a Kenjutsu teacher this movie will hold a special place in my heart)

On a different note, I don't see where its fair that because a book tells you something that makes it ok to subjugate another group of people. I'm not a christian so, really what does it matter to me what your god thinks of what I do? I'm not demeaning your faith, just the process that it is used in by some. That would be like me taking the LOTR books and finding some arbitrary quote and using it to discriminate against someone else.

For the people that say "It's a choice" how do you KNOW? Have you been gay and then decided you liked chicks/guys more? I think gay people tend to be more the experts on whether or not its a choice or not, as for me it wasn't a choice at all, I have always known and why on earth would I choose to be hated by a large group of people, have less rights than others while paying the same taxes ( often times more ) than my counterparts and run the risk of someone deciding they are going to play a rousing game of " let's kill the fag" Does that sound like something anyone would choose? I'm sure some have gone "gay" for shock value or whatever, but real gay people know it's a non option.

On the marriage thing, I could care less what it's called to be perfectly honest, marriage, civil union, whatever. What I care about is equal benefits under the law. There are a few yappy ones that have their panties all in a twist over semantics and its ruining it for everyone else.What it comes down to at the end of the day is this, all most of us really care about is getting back what everyone else does on the same investment, which at this point ..we are not and that is unfair.

And for the one guy ( cant remember his nick ) not all of us are limp wristed mincing queens, so you may want to get your mouth in check before someone does it for you, just a friendly fyi.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hello.

As stated before, the poster talked about how I should replace "black" people with homosexuals, well... A black person is color, he has no choice but to be black, we have to respect that morally and lawfully, but a person who gets to make a choice for the better or worse, its like smoking... You have the choice, and have to stop it before you spread it like a disease.

We must accept now before its to late and take action against these outrageous acts of abnormal and unmoral behaviour, also humanity cant take a step forward, if it ruins its dignity in the world as what we call "normal". Homosexuality is a moral crime against nature because we are smart enough to know we werent created to break a chain and add homosexual causes mass problems in our timeline.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I am a type of person who doesn't give a rat's behind if you're gay or not. I don't care if you say you were born that way or something happened to you to make you go gay. I don't care. All I care about is if you have a rational way of thinking and you act like a mature person. I happen to have quite a few gay friends. Some of them I couldn't even tell that they were gay when I first met them.

I also believe this: if a person is blatantly "bashing" someone who is gay, that person seems to be uncomfortable with their own sexuality.

I must be honest and I am sorry if I sound shallow, but I get some really beautiful women in my life and a lot of the time it's because of my gay friends.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join