It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Mcpadden 9/11 First Responder Building 7 Overhears Countdown for Demolition

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
In this remarkable video, this first responder describes overhearing the actual demolition countdown for WTC 7:

Video description on youtube:

A former Air Force medic, McPadden was stationed just north of WTC-7 just before it fell, and actually heard the demolition countdown and explosions as the building started to fall.

? Does he seem like another 911 troofer hell bent on destroying the government's story, or is this guy telling the truth?

Because if he is- Trusters, you got problems.

But it's not like there isn't other evidence to support his story: and namely Larry Silverstein saying "pull it."

But notice he also mentions a big explosion. You know, the kind that the 9/11 Commission refused to include in their report.

Yeah, let's ask the tough questions. Enough playing around.

[edit on Fri Mar 19th 2010 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Great find TrueAmerican. One piece at a time,that's how it's done. Get ready for the bullsh** train to roll in here shortly, 'bout time for shift-change down at the ignorance factory...

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Entertaining video.

I will leave it at that.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Berserker01
Entertaining video.

I will leave it at that.

Why, you saying he is lying? Well, then how about let's call him up or email him? Cause I can tell you without even calling he is telling the truth.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What a great find, more ammo against the fraud we have been sold!

-E-

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

If you say so.

I just said the video was entertaining. BABOOOM!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

If you say so.

I just said the video was entertaining. BABOOOM!

Then what are you saying then? Or is it, you got nothing to say?

Another nail in the coffin of the Official Story, which SPreston is already standing upon proudly. Well I am standing there with you, brother!

[edit on Fri Mar 19th 2010 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

One this is from several years back, 2007 I believe.

Two McPadden is a nut who like Willie Rodriquez keeps changing and
embellishing his story with all sort of lurid details

For one since when is the Red Cross responsible for demolishing buildings?

Later this clown slimes the FDNY claiming they were involved in it

Here is his explanation after being caught lying....

I never "changed" my story! Not every detail pertains to a conversation. I tred lightly when speaking of the Red Cross, because I maintain a membership with them. ( hoping the time I have invested with them would amount to something!) Very simply, the RC rep was listening to a Mutual Aid Channel in Front of our contained Crowd about 5 min after telling me there was a building and/or that could come down in the area due to structural damage. Moments later the RC seperated volunteers. Our team was more skilled and hence needed better explanations. Under the crowds pressure he consulted with the Fireman that were moving out. His findings were unclear and he listened to his radio. Then I can recall him pacing with his radio covered and the notifying the small crowd that remained near the intersection.

Notice operative phrase

"there was a building and/or that could come down in the area due to structural damage"

No "counjtdown" no "demolition"

building may come down do to structural damage ....

Usual tale of pathetic loser inventing story....

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

In light of thedmans post, I will go out on a limb and say that yes, I am calling him a liar.

Doesn't take away from the videos entertainment value though.

And I suppose he lied about the explosions too then, like all the other 118 people specifically stating that they heard at least one explosion? As it turns out, David Ray Griffin wasn't as thorough with his research as he could have been, and actually understated the case. The real deal, when taken from 12,000 pages, turned out to be this:

That is a critically important video. And that, I might add, supports if nothing else Kevin's claim of hearing an explosion. Because at a minimum, at least 118 other people heard them too. And that's the 118 who specifically said "explosion" in their testimonies... The real figure will probably never be known.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
In this remarkable video, this first responder describes overhearing the actual demolition countdown for WTC 7:

Are you SURE about that?

[edit on 19-3-2010 by jthomas]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

According to Kevin McPadden he was not far from Amy Goodman while watching WTC 7.

This is a short clip which shows Amy Goodman and the collapse of WTC 7. If Mr McPadden is telling the truth about his location this would have been his vantage point :-

www.youtube.com...

You will notice that while street sounds can be heard on the clip there are no explosions coming from WTC 7.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
Are you SURE about that?

Heh, that video does more to explain Rodriguez's change of story than it does to present it as some kind of character assassination. Epic fail. Why is it that you must resort to these kinds of attacks on someone who risked his life to save others in a time of urgent need?

Note that both of them characterized the explosion as a rumble, at one point or other. And maybe that's because it was so far down in the basement, likely to weaken the core, that it manifested itself as both a rumble and an explosion?

We deal with politicians changing their story all the time. Except in this case the difference is one of natural time passage instead of malicious intent.

YEAH, I'm sure about that.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by jthomas
Are you SURE about that?

Heh, that video does more to explain Rodriguez's change of story than it does to present it as some kind of character assassination. Epic fail. Why is it that you must resort to these kinds of attacks on someone who risked his life to save others in a time of urgent need?

What attack? I presented a video that questioned McFadden's story for you and others to evaluate.

I asked you a simple, straightforward question. Why would you be upset?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Explosions? What explosions? There were no explosions. The sound on this video is your imagination.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crito
Explosions? What explosions? There were no explosions. The sound on this video is your imagination.

"Explosion" of what?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Oh, nothing, just a random, everyday explosion. Don't know why the fireman told them to get back because some building in the general vicinity of WTC7 was exploding. Just more people with overactive imaginations I guess.

Rodriguez had other eyewitnesses corroborate his version of events by the way. One of them is at the beginning of this clip.

"I can not understand how people were in 2 World Trade Center on fire in an elevator and the second plane did not hit yet."

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Crito]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Crito

There is a difference between an explosion heard just after both Twin Towers collapsed, and an actual series of detonations being heard in a REAL CD.

That video was obviously taken just after (a few minutes, half hour to an hour of) the WTCs collapsed as can be seen with all the dust in the air at that moment and the shock still readily visible on the firefighters. You just had quite a decent amount of vehicles and equipment getting squashed, buried, and burning under the fallen debris of the Twin Towers. That includes desel generators, oxygen tanks on board resuce vehicles, pressurized cannisters, fuel tanks on fire trucks, police cars, ammunition, severed gas lines, pressurized steam pipes. Electrical conduits, transformers, etc, all buried, squashed and burning. Hmm what wont explode in that scenario? Can you tell the difference between a bomb and an O2 tank exploding? Or an oxyetheline tank?

Also how does one random explosion 6-7 hours before collapse do anything?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join