It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Phil Schneider went Public.The BIGGEST SECRET

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
OMG OMG I skimmed your title and post and was so confused what a murderer like "Phil Spector" hahahhaha had to do with the NWO and aliens!

Just goes to show. I REALLY need to pay more attention.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fockewulf190

Have you ever heard of Bohemian Grove? Not going to post any "secret" youtube videos or talk about masons...I am sure you can use Google if you want to look. I think what happens at BG is kind of odd to say the least. Look at who is invited and what they do.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

--

Hi there,
Dunno about others?, but I have not clue what it is your talking about, do you?

Decoy

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Once again we are faced with the never ending debate; on one side those, usually convinced by personal experience, willing to ponder whether or not just how deep the rabbit hole is, and then we have those that require either a bona fide grade A witnessed by millions and hog tied on the White House veranda ET before even considering that there is indeed more to this reality than they have been told.

Both Phil Schneider and Bob Lazar have brought forth a lot of information to study, discuss, and ponder; given the amount of what if's and the lack of cold concrete evidence required by some to even consider that possibly we are being seperated from the truth, all we can do is continue to research, dig, and search.

seeker

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
Once again we are faced with the never ending debate; on one side those, usually convinced by personal experience, willing to ponder whether or not just how deep the rabbit hole is....

seeker

One could say much here. There has to be a point in time almost like being hit over the head or even many nagging thoughts coming together at some point in ones mind to produce a sudden understanding. From Kitty Hawk to the moon in 50 years? And then there is the majic carpet thats been around for many many years.

Did you ever think of them setting around and watching the blind grapple with the dark or those that can see try to make sense of it.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
That his death lent him credibility in the eyes of the faithful is discouraging. If he was still around, he'd be hawking BS like Romanek and Stone.

This field has never been shy about exploiting a death to further their beliefs. Just as it isn't shy about not looking beyond the face-value of a story if it supports their beliefs.

Such is the case in the mythology about Schneider's death. Many are all-too-willing to take claims about his death at face-value because it is what they want to hear, because it confirms their beliefs, without bothering to critically examine it. For instance, his ex-wife claims that he has limited mobility in his shoulders and therefore could have have strangled himself; but in the video show just a few months before his death, you can see that Schneider had no problems moving his shoulders.

No one would know this guy, or at best he would be dismissed as another crank, if he had not died. I wonder if that was the point of his suicide.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

---

Interesting point of view. I had seen a few of his presentations on utb, but left my thoughts on it's reality, neutral.
I wished I had seen or he had showed his supposed chest scars from the brief fight he said left him without fingers (obviously something happened there) and a serious chest laceration?

Perhap's knowing the hospital records as to his hand may help at least date and infere to the Doctor's report at the time?
Also think Mr Bennowitz' (sp?) stuff as reported may help in understanding where the supposed Dulce base is in terms of entrances. I had last read the main entrance is near some dam? Before that some restaurant in Dulce.. shoot I dunno? lol

Decoy

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
i watched all of these videos and was fascinated by them until the last 5 seconds where a link for david icke comes up. hmmm.
It's funny though, i was thinking as i was watching, how come this guy has had so many attempts on his life and david icke can say so much similar stuff and he's seemingly immune?

something just doesn't make sense about that.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRexFor instance, his ex-wife claims that he has limited mobility in his shoulders and therefore could have have strangled himself; but in the video show just a few months before his death, you can see that Schneider had no problems moving his shoulders.
[edit on 13-3-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

how exactly can someone strangle themselves? I presume you don't mean hanging because you mention mobility. I thought that was next to impossible to do?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Lol yeah Phill Schneider told everyone about Deep Underground Military Bases and got everyone to say they believe in "DUMBs" with a straight face. Yeah thats the secret joke and anyone who believed in him is the punch line.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Lol yeah Phill Schneider told everyone about Deep Underground Military Bases and got everyone to say they believe in "DUMBs" with a straight face. Yeah thats the secret joke and anyone who believed in him is the punch line.

ziager you troll all the UFO threads huh? Offer no information that is helpful in anyway...and trying to make jokes for what? So you can get a blue star? Sad.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
how exactly can someone strangle themselves? I presume you don't mean hanging because you mention mobility. I thought that was next to impossible to do?

By knotting a garrote of one sort or another around the neck. In Schneider's case, a catheter.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

Because Icke is one of them. But he's the good one.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Frakkerface

By knotting a garrote of one sort or another around the neck. In Schneider's case, a catheter.

I'm sorry are you saying Phil Schneider garroted himself with a catheter?!?!? That's far fetched even for ATS mate, maybe even skunk works.

I liked Phil Schneider, he seemed informed, insightful and he had trinkets, although the only time I saw them was on video and they could have been tinfoil painted, but still, very interesting.

His DUMBS ideas were plausible, the submarine base under California was very interesting and the drill he discussed was great. I don't see a problem, why do so many think of him as a charlatan?

Anything apart from a dire need to not seem foolish?

EMM

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Alien Base Dulce NM this is some of the "reportedly" smuggled footage

THE DULCE PAPERS
www.think-aboutit.com...

THE DULCE BASE: FACT OR FICTION?
Conference and Public Forum to be held in Dulce, New Mexico
on March 29, 2009
www.ufodigest.com...

Fighting ignorance???

Ignorance is when you DON'T KNOW something.
Enlightenment is when you do.
No harm in a little inquisitive investigation, is there?
Unless there really is something there to hide
and people paid (or with an otherwise vested interest) to hide it.
and then it is only troublesome to them.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses

ziager you troll all the UFO threads huh? Offer no information that is helpful in anyway...and trying to make jokes for what? So you can get a blue star? Sad.

Pathetic really. Knows apparently nothing and litters each thread making that fact perfectly clear.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

As do I.

It's not easy fighting ignorance one post at a time - but it's a job worth doing and seeing the reflective feedback upon ones work only makes it that bit more enjoyable.

As for Phil - I knew someone once who believed in all the underground bases and battles that went along outside of them.

Truly banal fiction - but that's the peak of some people's intelligence - can't knock it.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Maybe you should get out more?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Perhaps, living in the opposite side of the world from where I was born and doing community development for those who don't have basic commodities such as water, electricity and internet access whilst dealing with poor healthcare and dietary needs does make time for BS less available.

I'll take it under advisement.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Originally posted by Smell The Roses

Pathetic really. Knows apparently nothing and litters each thread making that fact perfectly clear.

Making sharp comments about members is lame. Supporting people that make those comments is doubly so

Zaigar's joke won't be winning any awards, but humour was the intention. Smell the Roses has made a few 'trolling' posts in recent days. I'd take humour over snide comments and trolling any day of the week. Have a nice day

...and yes, Phil Schneider remains a likely candidate for the title liar/hoaxer/attention seeker/fantasist.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join