It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Phil Schneider went Public.The BIGGEST SECRET

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Here it is folks, front and center to it all, this is the biggest secret. May this be your journey beyond the speculation of whether UFOs and Aliens are real, to one about who the Illuminati are and the alien race they are in cahoots with, to control the course of the human race, eugenics, global enslavement etc.

Why Phil Schneider went Public

www.metatech.org...

"By Stephanie Relfe

My husband Michael and I were told by someone who knew Phil what it was that finally drove him to go public.

Apparently one day he was asked to be present at a meeting of the New World Order in an underground base. He saw roughly 160 world leaders seated in an auditorium. But down the front there were 12 empty reserved seats. He was wondering who they were reserved for. What he saw next made his blood run cold. 12 tall Grey aliens entered and sat in the empty seats. After that, Phil knew that he could no longer stay silent."

... and if you are still in doubt, read the following...www.henrymakow.com...

[edit on 13-3-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have known about Phil for a long time and always tried to find more info on him. His death was probably the biggest mystery behind Phil. I studied his interviews and lectures and gained quite a bit of information from him. He is however thought by many to be totally phony. I think some of what he said might have been twisted or exaggerated but I think a lot of what he had to say was correct. I think just like Lazar though, Schneider has gotten a bad rep and made to look like a complete fool. This man is extremely intelligent and I take from what he said what I can confirm by other sources and I still think he gives a ton of good info. I liked his thought on DUMBS and his thoughts on alien materials the most. Both of these aspects of his story seamed very valid.

I will read the article but I already looked it over and get the general point the author is making.

S+F

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Its not greys in general. Greys in general are as any other groups, there is a fascist control system,for some, that can be compared to the human situation. We have really dark hearted people running our world, and many ruthless cold hearted individuals following their orders. Yet, many humans, are loving, caring, spiritual, decent folk. Greys are like this too. I'm an experiencer and even though I have had patroles and rescue by the benevolents and the "nordics" and had some of the bad things taken away, my awareness and memories of greys are not one sided.

We are talking about Vrill, a partnership between ZETANS (the worst of the greys. And you should read commander lyons thread about this, though most did not recognize his energy). And annanuki, who the leaders serve, and are in effect of that family, and hybrids in that family. Its a dark black op partnership. NWO and depopulation is a part of the zetan empire. Starwars, the old empire is a zetan empire. I don't even quite believe that the nukis rule the zetans. I kind of suspect that the zetans are the masterminds with the nuki's their dna hybrid race that they allow to think is in control, sort of like their muscle.

Thats how I see it.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I believed and still believe Phil Schneider went public as it was the right thing to do. That, in his estimation possibly?, people needed to know about the truth re rep creatures living under the shell and why, as far as he knew.

More detail on the rep cabal is in a last, perhaps one and only interview with Mr. Thomas Castello, see

Link: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Decoy

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I can deal with the UFO phenomena, and I believe there is a lot more going on than what the public knows about. Linking the Illuminati (which in itself is a totally unproven conspiracy theory to begin with) to the UFO phenomena however, does nothing but sack Ufology with additional credibility burdens this area of study does not in the least bit need.

This reminds me about the wheeling and dealing business dude in They Live who was sucking up to the aliens and cashing in big while selling his own kind out. Phil must have saw that scene, got creative, and ran with it.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by fockewulf190
Linking the Illuminati (which in itself is a totally unproven conspiracy theory to begin with)

That is actually your opinion and not a fact. If you look hard around it is very difficult to prove they don't exist...Also I think the Illuminati has more credibility as far as evidence goes, to whether or not they exist. I think it is the other way around.
After that statement I couldn't really support the rest of your post.

I believe strongly in the Illuminati and ETs so take my opinion with that in mind please.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I sure hope some scientist will be allowed to check all that
new minerals and metals..

I dont know what to think really..

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
aliencases.conforums.com...

1981 - Last job
1947 - born
34 - Age when Phil ceased working (went on SSI)
17 - Years Phil claimed he worked in government
17 - How old he would have been when he went to work in the government. Where are his college years in those 17 years? There aren't any however he claimed to be an Aerospace Engineer, Structural Engineer, Geological Engineer. Schneider is a mockery to the UFO Community.

All his different supposed jobs account for well over 100% of his work history.

He and Lazar didn't need much help looking foolish with their claims about stable elements above 114, they must think we're idiots to not realize that elements above 114 aren't stable here, or else they don't realize that themselves.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

In May of 1995, suffering from terminal cancer, he began giving talks in Las Vegas describing in detail the underground cities, the government's secret deal with negative aliens, high alien technology being employed by the government-including "corbamite" (element 140), mining on the moon, FEMA and martial law, the coming New World Order takeover, the Alien/NWO genocide agenda to reduce the earth's population by 85% before 2029, and a host of other stunning revelations.

By the way, isn't corbamite a fictional material made up for an episode of Star Trek? As far as I can tell, the designation for element 140 is unquadnilium according to this

Star Trek: The Corbamite Maneuver

"The Corbamite Maneuver" is named after a poker-style bluff that Kirk pulls on their apparent captor, Balok, who has declared his intention to destroy the ship and all life inside it in 10 minutes.

Couldn't he be a little more creative than pulling something out of a Star Trek episode? How gullible does he think we are?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Whoever wrote that source you cited misspelled it:

Sorry, I'm a "Star Trek" nerd, and that improper spelling of "Corbomite" jumped right out at me.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@ 'Pocky': I can't watch videos atm....what year was the alleged meeting with "160 World Leaders" and the 12 'grays'???

[edit on 13 March 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Bob Lazar was and still is a victim of the government. They in my opinion took his past, erased it, and then created whatever they wanted to discredit him and make him look bad. Bob Lazar was talking about element 115 (Uup) 15-20 years before it was on the periodic table. I think Schneider's past was tampered with too to make him look bad. I mean you are using internet linked work sources as evidence for discrediting them? Like that couldn't easily be manipulated or changed, and probably within minutes, if the government really wanted to?

Do you think that if what Phil and Bob said had ANY credibility the government would have been threatened? What do you think they would do in that situation? I mean Phil did die right after his big come out series of lectures...

I don't know I guess I strongly disagree with you, but as always I appreciate your opinion and information you provided...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Good job on the post. Its funny that he mentioned earth quake machines. There's a thread on here about america starting the earthquake in haiti to let ourselves in through the front door and start drilling for oil and so the heads of the red cross can make money... the government is keeping us in the shadows about the aliens and its only a matter of time before more people start speaking out...hopefully anyway

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Hiya Arb, adding a link to 'biblio' must have stung some? It's the kind of place where you clean your boots on the way out...

Schneider was *almost* unanimously considered a BS merchant by credible UFO researchers before he died. The original UFOWatchdog Hall of Shame lent him a pedestal IIRC. His account of the DUMB wasn't even close to decent sci-fi.

That his death lent him credibility in the eyes of the faithful is discouraging. If he was still around, he'd be hawking BS like Romanek and Stone.

reply to post by weedwhacker

Good question. Nice to see you outside of the 9/11 sandpit

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses

If you look hard around it is very difficult to prove they don't exist...Also I think the Illuminati has more credibility as far as evidence goes, to whether or not they exist. I think it is the other way around.

Well, no matter how hard you look around, you'll have a hard time proving that a flying, feathered octopus doesn't exist. If it's difficult to prove that something exists, pointing out that you can't prove that it doesn't exist proves nothing. See here please.

I believe strongly in the Illuminati and ETs so take my opinion with that in mind please.

I used to end my posts with "I believe strongly that I am the ultimate leader of mankind so take my opinion with that in mind please
" but I soon found out that it caused an unhelpful attitude in the replies.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cnuum

Well thank you for your contribution on the thread about Phil Schneider. Do you have anything to share with us?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Whoever wrote that source you cited misspelled it:

You're right and actually I knew that when I posted it but I didn't think anyone would even notice, but thanks for proving to me one again how sharp some ATSers are, I'll think twice before I slip up like that again

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Hiya Arb, adding a link to 'biblio' must have stung some? It's the kind of place where you clean your boots on the way out...

You're right and I'm still cleaning the crap off my boots after that one

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Here it is folks, front and center to it all, this is the biggest secret. May this be your journey beyond the speculation of whether UFOs and Aliens are real..

Schneider’s story is great, but until something substantive comes from it, it is just a story. Believe me I want it to be real, but without anything independent to support it, it is near to worthless.

If there’s something that is provable – even heavily suggestive - about this story being truthful other than other hearsay, then please direct me to it.

reply to post by Unity_99

Its not greys in general…there is a fascist control system…dark hearted people running our world….I'm an experiencer…I have had patroles and rescue by the benevolents and the "nordics"…We are talking about Vrill, a partnership between ZETANS…you should read commander lyons thread about this, though most did not recognize his energy…annanuki, who the leaders serve, and are in effect of that family…Its a dark black op partnership. NWO and depopulation is a part of the zetan empire. Starwars, the old empire is a zetan empire. I don't even quite believe that the nukis rule the zetans. I kind of suspect that the zetans are the masterminds with the nuki's their dna hybrid race that they allow to think is in control, sort of like their muscle.

Believe me this is not an accusation, but, because of the way you post, I am forced to say this; dear God, you sound supernaturally like former ATS member Mystiq.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

I don't blame a lot of the people that come here and feel anger and the need to say this stuff isn't true. A lot of them haven't looked at all the information, and they sort of are afraid to, because this stuff is so mind blowing, when they read all of it and finally become convinced, it's gonna scare them pretty bad and it's gonna shift their viewpoint.

Because you really step out the matrix and see how conditioned society is, when you finally connect the dots of what is really going on.

I remember for 3 weeks I was like damn, you know, because I had heard about the NWO like 10 years ago, but I just shrugged it off, then 5 years ago I glanced at some of the basic info, but then I didn't seriously think about it, until recently, It started to hit me, the phonyness of society and people's pursuits and my own. Now I see just how much people are being played by the architects of the game.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Believe me this is not an accusation, but, because of the way you post, I am forced to say this; dear God, you sound supernaturally like former ATS member Mystiq.

Very good point and possibly accurate. I remember Mystiq and her fractious posts about being abducted on a regular basis. IIRC it played havoc with her soap opera schedule. The in-laws got peed off when the family spent Christmas on Zeta Reticuli

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

For you guys, I'd say, check out the Project Camelot videos, they have many whisteblowers on their site.

Just listen to this information and get an idea of what they are trying to say.

It's not neccisary to believe it, but to be exposed to it, to understand the innerworkings of the supposed puppet masters, and then to work with that, and see just how much they pull the strings of it all and just how much your government is infiltrated.

projectcamelot.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses

Originally posted by fockewulf190
Linking the Illuminati (which in itself is a totally unproven conspiracy theory to begin with)

That is actually your opinion and not a fact. If you look hard around it is very difficult to prove they don't exist...Also I think the Illuminati has more credibility as far as evidence goes, to whether or not they exist. I think it is the other way around.
After that statement I couldn't really support the rest of your post.

All you Illuminati believers have to do is bust out some kind of secretly taped YouTube video or a smuggled recording of a known member or some kind of documents that support your suspisions seriously and bring it into the open. The only group of people I know of doing any serious filming so far has been Hollywood.

At least there exists pictures and videos of UFOs, some real looking, others CGI and pie-plates. You at least have some serious folks telling compelling stories back by hard data.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join