It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Is Out Of Control, You be the judge!!!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

It isn't me who is wrong. You've once again demonstrated your complete lack of understanding of what HAARP and EISCAT are.

Here's some information that you might find interesting. It was a paper written by a team working at HARVARD and was released by NASA while working with the Eiscat heater which acts as a receiver for HAARP.

Yes, EISCAT has UHF and VHF receivers. Since it is a radar facility it wouldn't be much good without them. The heater at EISCAT is a HF transmitter.

It still acts as a receiver. Regardless of any information that you are trying to now provide to cover up for your gaff, Eiscat works as a receiver as well as a transmitter. Thanks for playing. This was something you obviously weren't aware of. I'm sorry for illuminating that fact, but, its a fact nonetheless.

The ionospheric heater at EISCAT cannot be used as a receiver. It doesn't "act as a receiver". They have receivers on-site.

If you asked me if HAARP could act as a receiver, I'd say no, understanding you to mean the IRI. They do have some receivers on-site at HAARP, but the array is not able to receive.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

phage have you read this book??

I've read parts of it. HAARP cannot tell anyone where oil is. Underground exploration is an area of research which is (or has been) conducted. The technology has been used to detect a known underground tunnel. This is a far cry from being able to find oil.

HAARP cannot affect wind patterns or weather. It affects the ionosphere at altitudes of 50km and higher, the very edge of what we call air. Jet streams occur at altitudes of up to 15km.

What do you mean by broadcasting? The heater beam is upwardly directional.

BTW, "Dr." Begich?

Begich received his doctorate in traditional medicine from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines in November 1994.

Sounds good. Lets find out something about the institution.
From 1998.

The University readily agreed to award a doctorate on Falguni Mehta soon after receiving her application and subsequently conferred it when she paid $195 as legal notarisation fee.
www.expressindia.com...

"A colleague determined that there was an 'OUI' in Sri Lanka, but it is called Open International University for complementary medicine, and it is not an accredited medical school.' For an additional fee of $400-US, outstanding students are awarded an M.D. (which is their abbreviation for Masters Degree) or other degrees such as B.Science, or extra credentials. (Parenthetical comment his.)

"We were told that 'OIU' has additional prizes such as 'the Albert Schweitzer Award and Knighthood' (for an additional fee of $400-US)." (Parenthetical comment his.)

www.chiroweb.com...

Oh my. It seems the good "doctor" may have gotten his doctorate by mail order from a known diploma mill.

[edit on 3/18/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

www.earthpulse.com...
Ummm. Dr. nick is not a nuclear or plasma physicist. he is an Alternative physician who received a "Medicina Alternitiva" "from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines, Colombo, Sri Lanka, in November 1994"

Clearly NOT a PHd. of applied physics.
Wouldn't you agree?

And to qoute his book that is well outside of his "degree" is charlatan at best.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Zeptepi]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

but it can bounce back using sky waves

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
And again...I hate to keep bringing this up, but, HAARP's DESIGNER even said what the capabilities were. Are you going to tell me that you know more than the designing engineer of HAARP? Are you going to tell me that you have better information than the former secretary of Defense??? You actually believe that William Cohen was MISTAKEN??? I guess the CIA was giving out faulty intelligence yet again. Well, show me your security clearance in the U.S. military, and maybe I will consider your statement to be valid.

Eastlund didn't design HAARP. Cohen never said anything about HAARP. You yourself have made that connection because HAARP is all scary looking, and it has something to do with radio, and Cohen was talking about electromagnetic devices so DING! they must be co-identical, right?

Because if you were to read the patents, look at the amount of power that is harnessed and used, studied electromagnetic radiation...simple logic would dictate that you are speaking from opinion and not fact.

We can, if you like, go through the list you posted. I am pretty sure you have not actually read them, or if you did, you did so with no understanding. Most of what you've listed (a snip from Begich, directly or indirectly) aren't related to HAARP in any way.

And by the way...there ARE hundreds, if not thousands, if not millions who have studied about HAARP and know its capabilities.

More like you read Begich and believed it. You don't understand the underlying physics, and don't understand the capabilities.

Angels Don't Play This HAARP has sold tens of thousands of copies and was written by a PHD named Nick Begich. You might want to entertain the idea that a professor may know a little more than conjecture about this facility, especially since he's written a book and provides scholarly sources for his findings. Can you say the same, especially by using simple logic?

Actually, you don't want to go there. What is Begich a doctor of? Do you know? I'm pretty sure what he holds is a doctorate, possibly honorary, in homeopathy. No, I'm not kidding. And I think it's from an online school in Sri Lanka at that. He is not a professor.

I've read the book. The sources are not scholarly. Begich is a fount of misinformation.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

There may be some reflection of the heater beam by the ionosphere but it wouldn't be much, if any. The whole point of the heater is that its radiation is absorbed by the ionosphere. The heater has been used to bounce a signal off the Moon but it was not an aimed reflection. It was detected by amateur radio operators all over the world.

HAARP does have radar systems which do use their reflected signals to study the ionosphere, both when the heater is in use and when it is not.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY
I personally am creeped the hell out by HAARP.

Who the hell really knows what that thing is capable of.

Me. No worries. It's a big shortwave transmitter with a phased array antenna.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

You claim
"HAARP does not transmit (send out) ELF radio waves,"

ELF is not even a radio wave.
Why do you call other members IGNORANT
when you make statements like this in the same post??????
I have noticed most of your other opinions are very similar.

Uh, Donny? Radio waves can in fact be at ELF frequencies. What did you think it was, a small mythical wood creature?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

what im trying to say and not very good putting things into words is this.....

haarp can be used to activate a emp bomb right???

soooo say a special vehicle ie ufo or whatever we want to call it could be say hovering over a city the city without being detected , the electrical currernt in the atmosphere which is activated by earths magentic field could be a perfect precision bomber

would you not agree

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

This is why HAARP can modulate (piggy backs) ELF on HF RADIO transmissions.
Is is really cool. Maybe they will show you if you can ever get in while they are doing it.
Bring your video equipment LOL,

That is just wrong. They do not "piggyback" on HF.

BTW, much like confusing sound with radio, this meme of confusing modulation with the original signal is another way to tell someone doesn't have a clue, or they're lying to you.

When you modulate a radio signal with, say, a sound, what you end up with is a modulated radio wave. The source signal is gone. Notice how it requires a radio to receive the sound from the radio station? The DJ's voice is only there in potentia, as it were. In order to recover it from the radio wave, I have to mix the sidebands and the carrier (or a substituted carrier) in a non-linear device, like a diode junction.

I can modulate an HF signal all day long with "ELF" as Donny puts it, and what I'll get is the carrier and two sidebands, closely related in frequency, but the "ELF" used to modulate it is gone. It isn't there to be ELF-ey, so to speak. It only exists in the mathematical relationships of the sidebands to the carrier. I can't transmit ELF radio waves by modulating an HF carrier with them. It doesn't work that way.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I don't really understand exactly what you mean.

HAARP cannot produce an electromagnetic pulse. It can only affect a relatively tiny volume of the ionosphere over Gakona, Alaska. It's influence on that volume is slight.

If you're asking if it could detonate an EMP bomb which happened to be over Gakona, no, not unless the bomb were designed to be triggered by remote control. In which case, you wouldn't need HAARP to do it.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
The military's own Executive Summary of the HAARP program clearly states their reliance on ELF waves. Instead of transmitting these waves from ground based transmitters, HAARP created these waves through the use of "pulse" transmissions of their HF energy beams. Or, to put it another way, HAARP duplicated the ELF signals by turning their signal on and off at rates (30 to 3000 cycles per second) within the ELF range. The result was that ELF radiation could be directed to a specific area on the surface of the planet, at will.

You'll also note in your post prior to this one they killed off the Navy's ELF program. Subs don't use it anymore. HAARP was a sorry sort of backup to the ELF transmitters the Navy was running, because it can only do that periodically when the electrojet current is there and can be manipulated from Gakona's line of sight.

You were sort of ok up until you said "or to put it another way", then went horribly wrong. HAARP caused the auroral electrojet to emit the ELF by pulsing the array in such a way (very slick if you are into that sort of thing) that they "burned" a low density pattern into the electrojet by warming spots in just the right pattern to wobble the jet back and forth. The motion creates the waves.

You cannot direct ELF radiation at anything. The wavelengths used by the Navy are about 2500 miles long.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
but isn't haarp one of the long listed projects that has been accepted to go through and be built that was not against the space commission,,

Poker Flat Rocket Launch (1968 to Present)

The Poker Flat Research Range is located about 50 km North of Fairbanks, Alaska, and it was established in 1968. It is operated by the Geophysical Institute with the University of Alaska Fairbanks, under NASA contract. About 250 major rocket launches have taken place from this site, and in 1994, a 16 meter long rocket was launched to help NASA "understand chemical reactions in the atmosphere associated with global climate change."

Similar experiments, but using Chemical Release Modules (CRM), have been launched from Churchill, Manitoba. In 1980, Brian Whelan's "Project Waterhole" disrupted an aurora borealis, bringing it to a temporary halt. In February 1983, the chemical released into the ionosphere caused an aurora borealis over Churchill. In March 1989, two Black Brant X's and two Nike Orion rockets were launched over Canada, releasing barium at high altitudes and creating artificial clouds.

These Churchill artificial clouds were observed from as far away as Los Alamos, New Mexico.

The US Navy has also been carrying on High Power Auroral Stimulation (HIPAS) research in Alaska. Through a series of wires and a 15 meter antenna, they have beamed high intensity signals into the upper atmosphere, generating a controlled disturbance in the ionosphere. As early as 1992, the Navy talked of creating 10 kilometer long antennas in the sky to generate extremely low frequency (ELF) waves needed for communicating with submarines.

Poker Flat Rocket Launch (1968 to Present)
Another purpose of these experiments is to study the Aurora Borealis, called by some an outdoor plasma lab for studying the principles of fusion. Shuttle flights are now able to generate auroras with an electron beam. On November 10, 1991, and aurora borealis appeared in the Texas sky for the first time ever recorded, and it was seen by people as far away as Ohio and Utah, Nebraska and Missouri.

Link

and what if we combine them all together HAARP/Spacelab/rocket
what do we get???

its another pawn in the game

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/18/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Characteristics of nuclear EMP

The case of a nuclear electromagnetic pulse differs from other kinds of electromagnetic pulse...bla bla bla

Does this mean something relevant, or is it a sort of "bees smell fear" thing?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

the E1 component is produced when gamma radiation from the nuclear detonation knocks electrons out of the atoms in the upper atmosphere. The electrons travel in a generally downward direction at relativistic speeds (more than 90 percent of the speed of light). This essentially produces a large pulse of electrical current vertically in the upper atmosphere over the entire affected area. This electrical current is acted upon by the Earth's magnetic field to produce a very large, but very brief, electromagnetic pulse over the affected area.[16]

what do you think bedlam???????

It's correct, as far as it goes, but how it relates to the topic is beyond me. Are we just posting random pastes from other sites? I'm all for starting low and doing the definition of curl, then. Maybe we can snip our way up to Biot-Savart!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I don't know what Spacelab has to do with it but when you combine poker flat, HIPAS (which is gone), and HAARP, you have a good way to study the ionosphere.

Just to demonstrate how silly that Bertell person is, the aurora seen in Texas had nothing to do with the shuttle or poker flat or HIPAS. There was no shuttle mission in early November and of course HAARP did not exist. The aurora was caused by a very strong geomagnetic storm induced by a CME.
www.agu.org...

The pawns are the ones that believe that tripe.

[edit on 3/18/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Phage

what im trying to say and not very good putting things into words is this.....

haarp can be used to activate a emp bomb right???

soooo say a special vehicle ie ufo or whatever we want to call it could be say hovering over a city the city without being detected , the electrical currernt in the atmosphere which is activated by earths magentic field could be a perfect precision bomber

would you not agree

No, it is not an EMP bomb. Not in any way.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

oh.. you got it! glad to see another radio geek here. well said!
73 de Zep
dit dit

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

if that is not the case how do you explain starfish?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

This is why HAARP can modulate (piggy backs) ELF on HF RADIO transmissions.
Is is really cool. Maybe they will show you if you can ever get in while they are doing it.
Bring your video equipment LOL,

That is just wrong. They do not "piggyback" on HF.

BTW, much like confusing sound with radio, this meme of confusing modulation with the original signal is another way to tell someone doesn't have a clue, or they're lying to you.

When you modulate a radio signal with, say, a sound, what you end up with is a modulated radio wave. The source signal is gone. Notice how it requires a radio to receive the sound from the radio station? The DJ's voice is only there in potentia, as it were. In order to recover it from the radio wave, I have to mix the sidebands and the carrier (or a substituted carrier) in a non-linear device, like a diode junction.

I can modulate an HF signal all day long with "ELF" as Donny puts it, and what I'll get is the carrier and two sidebands, closely related in frequency, but the "ELF" used to modulate it is gone. It isn't there to be ELF-ey, so to speak. It only exists in the mathematical relationships of the sidebands to the carrier. I can't transmit ELF radio waves by modulating an HF carrier with them. It doesn't work that way.

Don't much matter how--- It works that's the bottom line.
Your explaination above is more like describing a soup sandwich.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join