It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Hour. 27th March 2010. Important! Please read.Tks.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Earth Hour. 27th March. 2010 8.30pm Please help.

I know I may sound strange. But let’s try an experiment – to heal our homeworld, Planet Earth.

Climate chage is real, inspite of the climategate scandal that had rocked world, duplicity at worst in the name of profiting through 'carbon trading' at the expense of Earth's suffering.

Instead of just switching the lights off, I am suggesting we use our collective energy from our neurons to give Gaia all the energy she needs.

As we all know, there are electro-magnetic waves that shield our planet from other harmful waveforms from outer space as she travels across the universe. Gaia had produced on her own for millennia, but those eras had non sentient beings living on Earth, and had not helped which resulted in Earth changes from effects of space.

Today, we have mankind, the superior species, with a mind that is far beyond comprehension yet. As our current knowledge in neuroscience tells us we have chemicals that can produce electricity chemically through our neurons, so too can we add to the unknown or little known energy resource that we know exists to protect our world.

During that hour on 27th Mar at 8.30pm sharp, let us all meditate. Let us either pray, or think of the beauty our world possess such as life-forms and places we know, and may that collective energy from our sentient minds increase the energy fields to find solutions, if possible. We lose nothing in trying.

If it works, well and good. If not, at least we tried, instead of just switching off the lights, which is mainly a show anyway, nothing intellectual or effective in the least to Gaia at that.

Please help and tell your families, friends and relatives. They may laugh at you, and you too can joke with them, but let the seeds be sowed. Some of them will try, afterall, it will be done in private, from their hearts, and need not be done openly infront of anyone.

If it works and Gaia heals herself with our help within 24 hours through news from Earth’s monitoring stations on inexplicable climate changes, everyone who helped will take credit. Everyone counts, but no one must be forced. It must be natural and comes from a sincere heart. If this experiment does not succeed, I will take sole blame, as another nutcase experiment. I am insignificant anyway.

Thanks for reading this post. May you consider it. Cheers! 

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Is that GMT time?

You may wanna add the different time zone for this to work

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

SeekerofTruth101,

Check out this site...

www.globalhealingmeditation.org...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
They have done this a few times i thought? Turned off a large amount of lights in big cities as well if i remember correctly. I personally won't be joining but if it makes you happy and gives you a positive outlook for the future then go for it.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
nothing wrong with being passionate about saving the earth.

i'm more for technologically destroying it but yeah, i'll turn my lights off

lol

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This old hippie woman will observe Earth Day like she did last year.

My significant other and I will have a candle light dinner that we will cook on the grill.

The earth is our home and it is our responsibility to clean it up and keep it clean.

Peace and Love

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
He's not suggesting that we turn our lights off. He stated that in the beginning. What he wants us to do is something even less invasive into your life. Make it a point to consciously try to give someof your energy to the planet. Yeah sure it may sound like a hippy concept but what could it hurt any of us. Especially if it works!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I had a vision, and made a prediction on another site. Not good. I saw a devastating earthquake on that day. Like very, very. extreme.

So, I hope your experiment works.

I think we are in a lot of trouble on our little blue space ball.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MtnStrSd
He's not suggesting that we turn our lights off.

I think he suggested it when he said this..

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Instead of just switching the lights off, I am suggesting we use our collective energy from our neurons to give Gaia all the energy she needs.

Personally, I don't know about the meditation thing.... but I've participated in Earth Hour for the last couple of years and will again this year.

The kids love running around with torches and playing board games by candle light.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I do not think meditating will do anything for you asides feel good about everything...but won't hurt to try it, at the very least.

Also: Candles are (fractionally) more pollutant than your light bulbs, you do know that right? Burning candles for light is way way more inefficient resource use than just running a green-friendly light bulb.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hi all, just wanted to mention something.

Last night I was doing a bit of looking around on youtube and found a slew of videos all about a hollow Earth. The videos were saying about how it's great to go outside and take in energy from our 'ancient ancestors' of the past who are now in the hollow Earth. I am relatively new to the idea of a hollow Earth however I have been aware of bringing in energy from the Earth before. Has anyone else heard about this?

And now, more on subject...I will join in the Earth hour meditation and will do what I can in the way of energy and offering it to Gaia. Somehow, this is the first time I've heard of it, but am all for it.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Thank you all for your kind thoughts and posts. It's not about me, but our homeworld.

To explain it simply so that more may understand and help :-

All matter is made up of positive and negative charges - protons and electrons. They stick together to form big objects such as atoms and molecules. Sticking together would mean being electrically neutral.

However, when the electrical charges are changed, the neutrality or balance is no longer there, and an upset happens.

Our magnetosphere is created by the rotating, convecting, and electrically conducting fluids of Earth, and is all that shields us from harmful particels and effects from solar winds and the Sun.

Our human bodies' electrical generation may be miniscule, but when combined into a collective 6 billion humans sending charged particles into space every minute as the Earth rotates to meet that Earth hour timmings, the power generated will be awesome to further shield our only homeworld.

There's still time to spread the word to all who cares about Gaia till the 27th March. It's time we move up the healing process from cursory switching off lights to directed energy, as proven possible by Tesla, into the cosmos.

Thanks once again, and cheers!:-)

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
A shameless self ‘bump’ from me, for reminder purposes. 14 days to go for the experiment to take place.

In the meantime, for those who can spare an hour per day, perhaps we can commence the experiment first today. It will probably be only a few, but no harm I guess, more good if somehow we can try to shield the planet with energies we only had recently come to know of.

The Teutonic plates on Earth are shifting, but only in millimeters and not a danger, except to those who are living closest to it.

Pray if you are of the religious faith, direct your chakras if you are of the spiritual faith, think of beautiful images of our only home world if you are an atheist or agnostic, for in these activities during that one hour, ions are created and direct it to those places where the danger lays.

I have to admit feeling kinda funny writing this, as I have absolutely no evidence of scientific studies to prove for it. But then, there are no scientific studies that prove otherwise…

Good luck to all, and may those in the danger zones take care. Your lives are precious to your loved ones and those whom care about you. :-)

[edit on 13-3-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Coincidences?

On Feb 27, a catastrophically earthquake struck Chile.

On Mar 9, I was compelled to make this thread, to implore humanity for an experiment to use their little known energies to supplement Earth’s Magnetosphere, based on suspected solar activities that led to geomagnetic tempest causing current earthquakes near Earth’s active tectonic plates, as attempted explanations above, which I may be wrong..right.

On Mar 14th a CME warning came from SOHO. On scientific data recorded, the geomagnetic tempest was evident. Honshu, Indonesia and Sri Lanka experienced earthquake on the 15th, Chile suffered transformer power issues.

California experienced tremors on the 16th; again a geomagnetic disturbance was recorded. However, our Magnetosphere held up this period.

The electrical charges did penetrate through our atmosphere but our magnetic shield was strong enough to prevent catastrophical damage, limiting its amount compared to that of Feb 27th.

A coincidence? Or did some of you here – of the religious faiths prayed, of the spiritual beliefs meditated, of the atheist creed thought of saving Earth? And perhaps such ‘thinking’ created and added electrical charges to our Magnetosphere?

I don’t know. I have no evidence to show. But the reality is that somehow, devastating destruction to human lives had been minimized recently.

Not that the big one will not come, but if our experiment and your efforts had shown and proven we all may be able to shield our planet using our energies. If more join in, we will have a higher probability of a better shield.

I know it is a stretch, and sincerely apologize for making many here incredulous. I may be wrong, but in this case, I hope to be right, for if I am right, many lives will be saved, not by me, but by you and everyone’s collective effort.

Pravi is an Indian Dalit, the lowest caste in modern India. Despite her social status, not due to any failings on her part but only because of birth, she was denied of all opportunities in life, and subjected to abuse by the other castes, and made to do menial jobs.

But she didn’t complain. She accepted her fate, and tried to make the best out of it. She worked hard and brought up 2 children as best as she could. Life was a struggle, but in her is imbued what all of us human have and share – love.

She lived for her kids, her pride and her joy. Through her sufferings, she rose above pain and misery to watch her children grow, and protect them.

You may not know her, or care about her, but she is no lesser human than anyone of us. She, like every human being on Earth, has a life. She means nothing to you, just like everyone else, BUT she means something to those who love and care about her. We are all interconnected in some way, for we are one race.

Should my theory and experiment work, you will be saving lives and lessening pain. You will be doing it because of your selfless care and concern for others.

I am a nobody, am insignificant, represent no one, but I would like to thank you and those that know you if you and them had took part in this experiment. It had saved lives and will continue to do so if we continue with this experiment. Credit belongs to you!

Cheers! Onward to the 27th without fear!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You know this is run by the W.W.F. ?

“If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.”

-Prince Phillip, Queen Elizabeth’s husband, Duke of Edinburgh, leader of the World Wildlife Fund

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

He runs the WWF of the 'turn the lights off for 1 hour theory' and ours here is prayers for the religious fatithful, reaching out by those spiritual, and hopes by the atheists.

The WWF create the date awarness to the masses, we here use that awareness through spreading our words out to create something more meaningful, and hope it works. ;-)

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
er..excuse me please.... A gentle reminder. :-) 27th March 8.30pm your home time in another few hours.

Some news about the latest Manila quake. No casualties, even with a 6.0. Your prayers and thoughts had helped.

Whatever that had happened or is happening, Gaia needs our help.

Thanks in advance and cheers! :-)

[edit on 26-3-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Here is a related link for anyone interested
Earth Hour

Compliments of SpaceWeather.com

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I actually turned all my lights ON and joined with the “Human Achievement Hour” people.

Call to turn lights ON

Besdies, turning the lights off for an hour can’t and won’t change the Earth’s natural cycle.

PS: By turning off the lights most people will use candles, most candles produce more Co2 than a light bulb.

Mikey

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join