It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't they just land?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Good day ATS
! My question to you is why don't they just land? I am a firm believer that we have been visited at one point or another in time but a question keeps going through my mind. Why are they hiding? Why don't they just announce themselves publicly? I don't know I guess i'm just kinda stumped thats all
. If you like please flag and star. thanks

[edit on 6-3-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think they need to stay up there for now to create the special effects needed for the antichrist when the time comes.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
You have asked what a few million others have already asked. Why
indeed? There are as many questions as to why and why not as
there are answers that we don't have. Someone once said, "be careful what you ask for, you may just get it". In this case it might not be a great
day on planet earth. I am sure the governments are withholding all of the
answers for their greedy intentions. It might just be too scary to know.
But I agree, let us know and quit treating us as wimpos. We are all just
as mature as them and have the right to know what is really going on.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
All answers would be speculation. Which makes them all as valid as another.

IMO it has to do with the hostility of our governments towards them. They aren't going to make themselves bigger targets than they already are. Many attempted landings could have already occurred and if our governments attack or kill the envoys its not as if further overt contact would be conducted.

I don't doubt that ETs could force contact, but I suspect they do not want first public contact to be one in which they might be seen as aggressors. Its a bad situation that I suspect even highly advanced ETs can find no easy way to resolve.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Maybe we're like a romantic night on the town for them. You know lets go see the country bumpkins on that ball of dirt then go park.

Maybe they don't want to get raped?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

C'mon now...that question comes from the first page of 'Basic Alien 101'.

1. The populace would shun their current responsibilities and TPTB would take a huge hit...

Deux. Our beloved demographic that believes in a higher being will become distraught - possible rioting and egging of local churches is a high probability...

Tres. What will the policy makers around the globe do when free energy is introduced (50 years late btw)..? The economy will crash - and for reasons far more righteous than the current b.s. slung....

IV. Because we aren't worthy...

[edit on 3/6/2010 by happygolucky]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
They do what they need to do, then they go back to their undersea bases. I have come to the conclusion that they show themselves just enough to get people talking about them, but not enough to provide irrefutable evidence, so that the believers will be discredited by the massed media. It's all about manipulation.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
I think they need to stay up there for now to create the special effects needed for the antichrist when the time comes.
your not serious right? lol

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

Actually an alliance between J.P Morgan and Nikola Tesla worked out free power, however J.P Morgan stopped funding the project after he figured out he could charge for the wireless energy.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by oppaperclip

Actually an alliance between J.P Morgan and Nikola Tesla worked out free power, however J.P Morgan stopped funding the project after he figured out he could charge for the wireless energy.

So....wireless technology came about the same time free energy did..?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Absolutely. but since they can't charge as they do now, it would be hard to find a fair practice of charging.

Not that I think that matters to them any more.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Yeah, I've often thought how easy it would be for them to just land at the Rose Parade and say hi. The best reason not too is that they are malevolent and would rather you not know about them. The other reason is that if they are benevolent then they might be triggering and intergalactic incident by forcing the bad guys to react. I think the main issue is that our world is so perverted and distorted that it would cause an adverse response from TPTB here and throughout. Clearly it has nothing to do with people being "Ready" or how "we" would react but what the response would be from the power structure. The TPTB do not, under any circumstances want to be left out in the cold. Their scam has been brewing for 1000s of years. It could be that dumb as the space people are, they where duped into agreements that they can't renege on without loosing intergalactic face.

Another possibility is that they understand that things are just fine and will work out ok and they involve themselves as en lighteners and do not want the responsibility for how we might us the consequences of open contact. If you dropped a machine gun on a group of cavemen what would be the reaction? Most likely, no matter how benevolent most of them where, it only takes one megalomaniac to spoil the batch and the power available would be too great for such an individual to resist. Perhaps any contact would result in the availability of technologies that would cause us to self destruct.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

This is a good question and a valid post. Why don't they show their faces? Is there an explanation.

Are they just an illusion, or some kind of projection of our subconscious mind? Modern science allows for more than one view point.

My thoughts? Take cover the ETs have their earthquake machine on! When the sun powers back up again there will be sufficient power to wreak havok.

The earthquake machine is powered by solar energy.

But still the question remains, why don't they show their faces? Could there be an answer. And you get the answer for free? Duh.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
Good day ATS
! My question to you is why don't they just land? I am a firm believer that we have been visited at one point or another in time but a question keeps going through my mind. Why are they hiding? Why don't they just announce themselves publicly? I don't know I guess i'm just kinda stumped thats all

I agree! I'm an Australian and I just hate all the bullsh*tting around! I wish the Aliens would get on with it! I just want something useful too come from these sixty wasted odd years since Roswell!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I'm afraid I might be to blame for this one. From the thread Skeptics/Debunkers: How would you react if you see a real alien?

Originally posted by chrisrand

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by sphinx551

If I actually saw one, I'd try to catch that little sucker, hog tie him and sell tickets to see him for $20.00 a pop.

And that's why they have not and will not contact you!

Sorry guys, I guess I screwed it up for everyone.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Because they respect the authority of this planet, it would be considered a rude gesture if they were just to land without any formal acknowledgement.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yeah, I've thought that a couple of times too.

They seem to crash a lot, according to SOOOO many reports. They should just land sometime. Seems easier...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

They're here just like we are other places too in our thoughts.

But are they here physically? Their bot selves are here ( I think).

Their bot selves ( I think ) can make decisions about us.

The ETs controlling the earthquake machine are real beings, possibly some hybrid with an agenda?

Proof. Have none. Ask Obama about ET earthquake machine at next press conference.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Maybe they have watched our tv shows that deal with aliens and see how we react to them arriving and are waiting for us to grow up some more.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Dear XxRagingxPandaxX

Not that long ago I watched a documentary about Big Foot and was it real or not. In it was the classic bit of cine film taken by the cow boys, sometime ago now. There were doctors on there arguing the pros and cons of mussel movement on the animal etc,.

A little latter I was driving down the road thinking about what I had seen and it occurred to me that it was for sure a fake.

WHY?? Because they would have shot it to death if it where real.

The point I a trying to make here is that ET had better have something that will stop bullets especially if they land in the USA.

You really think that we will be holding a civilized TEA party on the White House Lawn???

The fact is we are not yet ready for them.

If they came they would have to come with incredible force, and as they have not done that it would seam that that is not there objective.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join