It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hy ther

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Introducing myself.

Here are preferred ago by Draco61 or Mike. First and foremost like to apologize in advance. Why I have the tendency of being an abrupt and to the point. This has a tendency to offend people. I do try to be careful not to insult people sometimes do that without attending to. Especially with my phrasing. The primaries and why I have dyslexia and am currently using a speech to text program. That is also why they may be a wrong word in a sentence. Although I do quite heavily edited my text. I may miss one or two mistakes.

Now a few things about myself. I have been an avid sci-fi fan for as long as I can remember. Specially a big fan of the 50s and 60s sci-fi. And a great interest in science and the mechanical fields of science. And I'm a consummate observer of humans. And so currently married for last 29 years which is 28 1/2 years longer than anyone in my family gave credit for. Have two grown children two grandchildren and one on the way. And am a retired security guard duty disabilities. And have played video games since the days of night driver test driver and asteroids were state of the art. I've worked with different types of art medium like, wax silver paper clay wood. Right now I'm working on a Halo odst armor set.

I've always been interested in space and space related topics. Since the Gemini Project didn't really know that much about mercury, I did grow up with the Apollo Project. And I would like to go to the moon myself. At first I thought that people that believe in UFOs were all kooks. But then as I grew up I came to a different opinion that he is not all are kooks! What changed my mind most of all was Betty and Barney Hill watching their story in a movie. But that was not the first thing to change my mind hearing about cops pilots doctors and other responsible people seen UFO change my mind. That most people have seen UFOs are not kooks and only a small number are kooks. At last it had to be said. I guess that makes me one of the kooks??!

I have a few questions I'd like to ask and this may be or may not be the plates to ask them. And maybe one or two good ideas on how to prove my questions either way?

Thank you Mike or Draco61

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by draco61

Hi draco61, and welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
No that does not make you one of the Kooks, it means you have a broad spectrum approach to the reality that surrounds you and have the gift of questioning things you thought were unquestionable.

check out these so called kooks
National Press Club adress

For some people it takes an anomaly seen with their own eyes to undo the programming which started when they were very young. For others such as yourself the programming can be undone without solid eveidence seen personally but through a culmination of research a tipping point is reached and the mind expanded.

I think you have definatly found the place to find some answers to your questions theres alot of posts on here.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Polar warrior straightforward and simple question who are you?. A Summing you check my profile you know a little about me. That is demonstration of trust on my part. The disclosure Project I have been aware of but did not know the extent of thank you! And have viewed the first video and roll review all of the videos. Again thank you. And Project disclosure proves a point that information about UFO and ET's has finally hit a critical point. And that pregnant white elephant at everyone cannot find is about to give birth. And what a birthday will be, and you should hang on for the ride. That was one of my questions I still have many more although it still has not been answered. I like to feel that people can trust me. Show me that I can trust you = that parts up to you.
Thank you Draco 61

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

May I request help from time to time from you
thank you Draco 61

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by draco61

Yes, you can ask me or any other staff member anytime for help or answer questions.

Sauron

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Hope your ready to get addicted.

This place is information overload, but well worth the time trying to absorb it in.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Nice to meet you, Im new here too. This is prolly one of the best sites I found in a while.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I am assuming what you refer to this as an addiction. You are referring to UFO and space matters. I already take in enough pain medication. Thank you Draco 61

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by enlightened_one

It is always good to meet new people. And I do hope to get to know some of the people here. And maybe meet some day at a convention. Thank you Draco 61

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by draco61

Polar warrior straightforward and simple question who are you?.

Sorry ive only been a member a few days and havnt updated my profile. Im a full time seeker of the truth, i research 12hrs a day. It all began almost a decade ago on 9/11 where i was in japan and witnessed a very different mainstream media account of the event, shortly after i was researching secret societies, illuminati etc. A few years later I was heavily into ufo's et's reptillians as i ventured further down the rabbit hole so to speak. I then began researching anaomalies in science and was becoming less sure of my athiest beliefs, I was somewhat agnostic upon reading a compendium of every anomaly in science and archeology from the last 20years. Upon further research I left my engineering course at the uni, certain that we were being delibratly decieved. When i found many other physicists and researchers who had done the same I began compiling all their research to try to see the big picture, and a few whistlblowers helped with this. I realized the biggest secret being kept form us was a spiritual one about the true nature of humans and the cosmos. All other research paled in comparison to this realization. I lost all fears and began to see life as just a holographic playgound, but one i still take seriously. I believe the universe has explored polar deviation from neutrality in terms of spiritual orientation, and I a positive am keen on playing the cosimc tug of war with the negatives (the elite or illuminati), every ancient culture and modern speaks of good versus evil and evil appears to be winning near the end but just before the cycle of time is up the positives realize whats happening and overthrow the negatives (this theme penetrates much of modern fiction as it is so inherent in the phsyci). The negatives only way to win is to stop the positives from even knowing there is a battle in the first place, they are extremely deceptive and must enslave to advance spiritually but they are far far outnumbered and are doomed to fail. The positives must seek truth then acceptance and love to win, they cannot fight evil with violence but the neg's try to convince them that is possible. Win or loose it doesnt really matter its just a game and neither side is better than the other they are just opposites to each other, so pick a side and play the cosmic tug o war as has been done forever in an eternal present.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Okay I have seen one too many half facts about 9/11 ! Here are our couple of them, that the jet fuel burns at 1200° and therefore could not cause the metal and the superstructure to weaken ! With all the material inside an office building like white paper plastic and lastly humans ! All would cause a fire burned an additional 3500° and the weakening temperature of steel is I think 1800°.

That one of the safety features of the twin Towers was so that if there was a collapse. That it would clout into itself not on adjacent buildings which would cause a domino effect. That because secondary explosions were heard inside the building someone placed additional explosives that would cause the collapse! I guess the twin Towers is the only building that had no aerosol cans in it and absolutely no cleaning products that it were to get mixed in a fire explode. Or any other chemicals that would have the same affect. One last thing on this one metal pops due to extreme stress it can sound like gunfire.

Taking what I just said into account as common sense about 9/11. My questions are slightly different and have a little more common sense. First when did President Bush know about the attack not as he said in news reports. You could see the distress on his face and the kindergarten class. Most when not how he said it first that he learned of it. Do I think the White House expected an attack yes, they expected it to be small. Not so damn big ! Do I think that the FBI and the CIA, NSA and the entire intelligence community in general screwed it up Yes I Do utterly and completely.

Last and most importantly do I believe the White House allowed an attack of that scandal= no I do not don't think Bush was an incompetent yes. I'm more interested than anything in finding out why there is a UFO or alien cover-up and why and who is covering up

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hello Mike. Welcome to a new adventure. Yes , I said a new adventure.

If you react the way I and many others have I can promise you a good ride. Fasten your seat belt. It just gets better.

Hopefully one of the happenings will be the enlightenment of day to day politics, and self awareness.

You may say you are not only interested in politics but you will find politics enters most all subjects in some way.

I like and appreciate your straightforward attitude.

Peace

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Hello Mike. Welcome to a new adventure. Yes , I said a new adventure.

If you react the way I and many others have I can promise you a good ride. Fasten your seat belt. It just gets better.

Hopefully one of the happenings will be the enlightenment of day to day politics, and self awareness.

You may say you are not only interested in politics but you will find politics enters most all subjects in some way.

I like and appreciate your straightforward attitude.

peace

I know are right but right now pistoff at are mornanic govanor and repulbicen party.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by draco61]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by enlightened_one
Nice to meet you, Im new here too. This is prolly one of the best sites I found in a while.

Question proved at you are here

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I don't know why so don't ask. It's just my kick lately to add an intro to peoples
intro's. Can't seem to get thread to stick around so I guess this is it for me, good luck.

and Welcome to ATS.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by draco61

Yes i agree its thermodynamically impossible to have been jet fuel, the equations are very simple a 12 yr old could probly work it out with guidance. I was first introduced to the maths of it by the engineers and architects for truth on 9/11. I beleive traces of military grade thermite were found and witness claimed the nsa or cia i cant recall were seen poking round in the structural columns a week or two before but I try to stick to easily verifiable facts when talking to others who have questions. I thought micheal moores film about it (which seemed to popularize the bushs face issue) was terrible too much speculation, no fact. Im beginning to suspect lately moore is a disinfo agent employed to make truth movement look like wishy washy speculation rather than expert conclusions from thorough analysis(disinfo can be very complex). Im almost certain now bush knew prior, his parents are high in occult circles, and i believe it was ritually planned. Bush planned to be reading the pet goat (this has occult meaning) during the slaughter, all part of the satanic ritual. I dont beleive the nsa or cia can be all blamed there are too many good men just doing their job but it only takes a few bad apples in high places to get the job done. I always say 9/11 is a great place for people to start a truth search, even though im not american im australian because theres so much info on the web now about it.

As for your last question Ill say this. Contact with ets cannot happen it would be disaster for our controllers. The et's will only make contact if the majority of us ask them to, so to stop us asking they keep it a secret. If we had contact with benevolent et's they would not likely lie. If lets say for example the peolpe were to say "who was resposible for 9/11"? they would name names which would be disaster for those responsible. But to be honest with you if open dialouge was made with friendly et's, 9/11 would be the least of TPTB's (the powers that be) problems, humans would be really pissed at just how much they have been lied to by their leaders and it would be all over red rover for the elitists

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

but it sounds like you're investigation is almost headed in the right direction. You're in a basic agreement with me . About the events of 9/11. I can suggest that use narrow your scope of investigation. If you have a hundred questions about an event and ask it hundred questions. You get 20 answers. But if you ask 20 questions the right way. You can get a thousand answers especially if they're the right 20 questions. And you have to have the discipline to only ask and get those questions answered.

I hate to draw comparisons to past events. December 7, 1941. It was originally believed that most of the heads of the war Department had first-hand knowledge of what was going on. That would be roughly 300 people, at least a hundred White House. Including the president. Turns out Roosevelt was expecting an attack at San Francisco I think. A good portion thought.the attack would at panama. Some other San Diego and a few others Seattle. Only three people there that would be Pearl Harbor or Hawaii.
When the questions were starting to be asked I didn't know this I didn't know that I had no idea where the answers. Only one small group said yes I knew that yes I said that. That was until just recently all the facts completely came out about the attack.

Remember one thing and one thing only used to kiss method always nothing else. 20 direct straight questions. And don't give up to you and all the right answers. That are solid and can be backed up. One last thing when I was working and getting the suspect information like Social Security number or a phone number. I've been asking a few questions. And ask them what was a Social Security number or phone number in reverse. Not having a cop around or a computer to verify . So try this with a friend,

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Okay if you just taken around. Seeing your icon on the couple of the threads. I haven't picked mine yet but I soon will. By the way how did you know that high chaparral was one of my favorite TV shows back in the day. What did you think of Voyage to the bottom of the sea.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by draco61

Okay thank you.
I have been bouncing around for years. On the Internet looking for information. And have gotten nowhere! I know that's not the first time you've heard this. I wonder if you rub the show UFO project or Project UFO. Show based on Project blue book supposedly. It was a mission in the show couple of times about a catalog of sightings and how Project blue book to explain them away. Where I find pictures of craft and landing sites videotape of craft or film footage. And I've heard from several different places that there are artist drawings of somewhere in the neighborhood of 60 to 70 different species and their ships interiors. Any help me find them? Thank you Draco 61

top topics

<<   2 >>

join