It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Mentally challenged' posting on Alien ATS forums

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
This is a UFO forum. Naturally, its gonna attract people interesting in the subject and yeah, its gonna attract some extremist and people with radical ideas and theories/conspiracies etc. It will bring out the David Icke's and Phil Schneider's of the world.

Its honestly to be expected.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Maybe...MaybeNot,

We meet again

Isnt it crazy how many people on ATS are able to see these types of things and build these incredible anti gravity machines that for some reason have light bulbs on them.... you know who im thinkin of

As for the topic i must say that i have been noticing quite a few members who consistently post things that are debunked. since i cant name names i will just say one of thems name starts with s and ends with vy84.

Shouldn't these people be banned from posting for awhile at least until they come back to reality?

Or maybe for good? Im just saying that its irritating to me and im sure im not the only one

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

-Blackout-.....

I'm not sure it's polite to steal the extremely well known avatar of Doomsday Rex.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

If it has color and a face then it is alien, there are hundreds present. This is the manner in which they live. They do have mobilitty within their troop. You never find one of these guys alone. They are very small and project their favorite images or motifs. Their images change rapidly.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Hmmm.....

I see that Doomsday has changed his avatar anyway.

Don't you think it's irritating when some people just keep changing their avatars?

I mean really.....who would do such a thing.....

"Maybe...maybe not continues his lame attempt at a recovery from his previous post.....

Anyway.....how are you going, Blackout? Is everything going well?

Ummm.....errrrr.....

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
s914.photobucket.com... Would you like to see my ufo? It is the one that brought my aliens. It landed, parked and everyone came over to my housel

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

lol, yeah everything is fine!

Thats actually an Avatar ive used myself over on another message board before I even joined this one. I figured since Doomsday changed his, i'd ask for his permission to use it here and he said yeah!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
s914.photobucket.com...¤t=DSCF1695.jpg Would you like to see my ufo? It is the one that brought my aliens. It landed, parked and everyone came over to my housel

Debris765nju.....

Thank you.....

Whilst I have seen your "UFO in frontyard" photo previously, I am sure other members of ATS will find your photo of interest.

For convenient viewing, I have posted the photo here, ensuring I removed the picture of you when I did that.

I am wondering about a couple of things pertaining to your photo.....

You stated.....

It landed, parked and everyone came over to my house

- Were there other witnesses to this event?

- How did you hold the camera in order to take your photo?

BTW.....your dog looks like he enjoys it in the car!

Close-up of debris765nju UFO:

Complete photo of debris765nju UFO:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

??
??

Do very blurry photos now constitue 'proof' of aliens?

Why wasn't I informed?
I demand to know!

AND...I insist that you return my space modulator!!

www.gargaro.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e23a84d9b280.jpg[/atsimg]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

edit: oops...too soon?

[edit on 12 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

And thus you advocate the slippery slope of tyranny.

This is what is starting to annoy me. You want to espouse ideas of alien life yet you have no problem closing ranks and squashing opposistion.

Who decides and who controls them?(those that deem mental incompetence)

I have noticed this trend beginning here and I come around still just to face you and remind you. (first censorship now this type of garbage)

Tyranny begins with good intentions! It is called the road to hell for a good reason!

Next do you think that anyone with mental health issues should not be allowed online?

Just so you know you have qaulified yourself to be banned.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not[/i My sincere apologies for our misunderstanding, my respect for you is restored and increased. debris765nju

[edit on 123030p://am3016 by debris765nju]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

I'm sorry for criticizing you, I think you're a great contributor to this site. I'm not being sarcastic. Keep it up whatever you're doing

Btw what breed is your little doggy?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Honest criticism is a tool for understanding, used correctly, it can be a good thing. When it is used as a weapon then it becomes detrimental to understanding and progress. My dogs are weiner-beagles, they are great friends.

[edit on 033030p://pm3041 by debris765nju]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by cripmeister

Honest criticism is a tool for understanding, used correctly, it can be a good thing. When it is used as a weapon then it becomes detrimental to understanding and progress. My dogs are weiner-beagles, they are great friends.

[edit on 033030p://pm3041 by debris765nju]

Exactly, and in this thread you have showed that you can handle the nasty type of criticism quite well.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I do sort of agree with your statements, however your thesis could be used on both sides of the argument.

Theres ALOT of credible evidence for many a conspiracy theory... specifically alien visitation and goverment cover ups, and yet some people will blindly not accept that. Is that in any way less distrubing than crackpots that swear blind they saw a alien when in fact its a blurred image of a postbox?

For example, i have a friend that is 100percent certain that we are alone in the universe. Now taking into consideration the billions of galaxies out there and the fact that earth like planets have already been discovered CLOSE to our solar system (the 20ish light years away is nothing compared to the scale of the universe) wouldnt you say that he is some kind of crackpot himself?
Or the whole religion thing. I mean i find it hilarious and sad that with so much hard(ish) evidence out there for extraterrestial life people who shout UFO are immediately shunted with mental handicaps or delusional behaviour... AND YET, someone who firmly believes there is a god is called someone with faith... And lets not forget that theres has been absolutely no evidence to ever suggest that theres a higher power, who determines our lives outcome.

I think the thing to remember is that us humans are a gullable lot that will hold firmly onto our believes, whether its belief in aliens, god or the illuminati....... None of which are viable arguments (on their own) for that person being mentally challenged.

In fact the more i think about it the more astounded i am at the OPs ignorance. You are neither qualified, or have the right to make these brash claims about somones mental health... especially when things are being discussed via a forum. Its easy to get lost in the pages, get distracted from your points or make unreasonable assumptions when reading through a 10+page thread. Thats the reason phycatrists have a physc evaluations in person....

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Encoded05]

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Encoded05]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleIndianJr.

LittleIndianJr.....

Yes.....we meet again & we I hope we do that very often!

The point you make is a good one.....the strong & fair moderation plays a very key role in making ATS such an excellent on-line community.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered form this website to harass, abuse or harm other people My question to you is this. Why? Why would you cut my photograph and show only a small section of the bottom, then claim i said it was a ufo parked in my yard. Secondly why would you black out my face and the actual picture of the landed ufo? Your behavior is deceitful not only to me but to everyone who reads this forum. The real picture, taken by my wife.s914.photobucket.com...¤t=DSCF1695.jpg

Oh debris.....

I was honestly trying to do the right thing by protecting your privacy & highlighting the "UFO".

I have to go out now, but when I get back I will try to edit the photo to exactly how you want it. If I don't get it right, you can tell me that & I'll fix it again until you are happy with it.

I'll get back to you later today.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Thank you Maybe....maybe not, your explanation has eased my mind and i hope mine will likewise relieve yours. debris765nju

[edit on 123030p://am3052 by debris765nju]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Debris765nju.....

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. There is a caveat attached to character, it reveals itself or the lack thereof. I do not need your protection nor have i requested it from you. I do not want you to change a thing that you did to ny photograph, it defines you to all who see it. I have already posted a link to my unadulterated photograph. debris765nju

I am sorry this misunderstanding is occuring.

I covered up your face because I thought I was protecting your privacy. I also think it might have been against ATS T&C's to post a picture with your face in it.

I also tried to highlight the UFO that had landed in your front garden.

Hang on a minute.....

I just realised what you said about me "cutting off the UFO" in the picture.

Did you use the scroll bar control I inserted?

Is that what's causing this misunderstanding?

If you use the scroll bar, you can scroll the picture to the right & see the "UFO".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedwhacker.....

Thank you for posting one of my all time favourites!!!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join