It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED!!! Sarah Palin's Family uses Socialized Medicine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

It's tough, Ministry, to have an honest debate on ATS sometimes, because you get the fringe wacko's with partisan motives coming out accusing you of being a fringe wacko with partisan motives

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tommy_boy

I am getting tired of writing about this. BUT, you brought up a few interesting things that I think are incorrect-as it relates to Palin likers.

I beg to differ that they people who favor her are not politically active etc. Far from it. Me being one of them. We are organizing everywhere.

Not for Sarah Palin (per-se) but for "Palinism". What she represents (ideas wise/conservatism etc). I have written about this many of times on here so I won't bore but, people are fed up with the run of the mill politician.

They want Palins and Joe Plumbers. people standing up to what they preceive as wrong in USA today. Both of these individuals are US. They are you and me when we are at "home".

Palin do her thing as Gov in AK and Joe doing his thing in OH. Both thrusted into the MSM during this last election (08). Palin gets the nod and is instantly attacked by the MSM as they saw what she can generate in people. If you beleive everything the MSN writes about her etc, you got it all wrong.

You don't think they (MSM) don't have a bone for her? Example. Her book. The MSM's Associated Press had ELEVEN reporters examine her book. Obamas book(s) assigned reporters- none. We hear all day in and day out PALIN this, PALIN that.... yet-not one story on the Climategate Scam or any indepth analisys of the propose Health Care Reform bill.

Joe the Plumber-hanging out in his yard with his son. Here comes Obama. One question is what he could ask. he did and BAMB. He slams Obama with his own words and he is instantly attack by the MSM. Did you know that at least two high ranking officials (dems) were dismissed over digging into his files and about 15 other gov't employees were reprimanded? No, you did cause the MSM won't report that because the embassassment.

I have said it before and I will say it again. How anyone out there thinks they/we got the best end of the deal with Obama getting elected befuddles me.

I would rather have Palin in there. She maybe just dumb enough NOT TO RUN OUR COUNTY IN TO FINANCIAL RUIN, take over companies, and attempt to FORCE unwanted reform. I don't know about you but I think the current "Best minds in the country in politics" have to go. I will take my chances with Palin. She isn't one of them.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I have accomplished my goal at provoking critical thought and analysis.

The only criticism you've offered is based on a false accusation.

You analyzed nothing. You parroted slander.

I'm no Palin supporter. I didn't vote for her ticket.

I am a supporter of honest discussion.

jw

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I created another thread in defense?!

When and where did this happen...I am at a loss, I have not created a thread in quite a while....

More false information?

Also, I have stated over and over on this site that I am no Palin supporter.

I find her to be, and no one take offense to this, but a dumb broad. She has used her abilities to the best of her ability. Good for her. But not a person that anyone should be following.

What I have a problem with though is that there is a constant barrage of people attacking her.

This bothers me because:
She doesn't deserve to be in the media this much

She takes the focus off the real problems.

This passive aggressive stance of yours is cheap. If you are not interested in defending your posts, then posting is not for you. That's the point here. If you post, you accept that you will be challenged and that it is only common courtesy to respond.

[edit on 2/23/2010 by iamsupermanv2]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

anon, point me to your thread. I'd love to read them and comment.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

Are you sure? I proved a few posts back that your primary point justifying the OP's post as a hoax was wrong.

Why else do you believe the OP is wrong? Let's discuss the points and see if it is.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by tommy_boy]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Whenever I see Sarah palin on ats I think "oh no, what did she do now!"

she really screwed herself this time dontcha know.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

I beg to differ that they people who favor her are not politically active etc. Far from it. Me being one of them. We are organizing everywhere.

I applaud your activism. But my main point was not her popularity, but rather the VOLUME of those people mobilizing behind her. There are alot, but not enough to win her the election in 2012.

Not for Sarah Palin (per-se) but for "Palinism". What she represents (ideas wise/conservatism etc). I have written about this many of times on here so I won't bore but, people are fed up with the run of the mill politician.

That's the koolaid talking, anon. She's against Obama, that's what she believes in. Now if you're referring to the tenets of small government, less debt, etc, etc, then OK, i'll buy that. That's not "Palinism" though. That's Ronald Reaganism, and not even. Remember that of the last few Republican Presidents, NONE OF THEM delivered on these tenets. Look it up. It's true. They all grew government. But your core point is taken: You believe in the tenets, and not in the politician extolling them. That's good.

would rather have Palin in there. She maybe just dumb enough NOT TO RUN OUR COUNTY IN TO FINANCIAL RUIN...

Careful what you wish for! That's how we got Bush

I don't know about you but I think the current "Best minds in the country in politics" have to go.

Agreed!

[edit on 23-2-2010 by tommy_boy]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Crickets from the Peanut Gallery

Originally posted by tommy_boy

The story is false. The BBNA Consortium, Inc. is a non-profit corp. and did not use HHS money for Bristol's care or Tripp's.

People who parrot lies as truth make fools of themselves, discredit the nonest discourse, political and otherwise, on ATS, and have zero credibility.

Deny ignorance!

soooo... Who didn't do their Homework?

A Link to the Government Accountability Office website, and an article that provides, in part, a description of the duties of the IHS, one of which is that they are:

"responsible for arranging health care services for Native Americans (American Indians and Alaska Natives)."

Services that are offered "as funds permit."

I'm with you, dub... Let's deny ignorance...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
I made up nothing since I'm not the author of the article. You make your own decisions. You're a grown person who is entitled to your opinion. And the same goes for me.

You opinion is the one that matters. I presented the information, it is up to you to determine how you feel about that information.

No, you offered your endorsement and concurrence, or are you too embarassed to admit that this is part of your OP:

Well, if this doesn't let you know that Politicians sit on both sides of the isle, then nothing will convince you. You've been screwed from the jump. I hope this is enough to open your eyes...

They preach that socialized medicine isn't good for you, and then suck up the benefits of it right before your very eyes.

Deny ignorance! (You know very well what you said and meant.)

jw

Ah yes...hold onto adversity if you like. Again, this is all for you. This is information at your disposal to utilize how you choose.

Nothing will change the fact that this thread exists, and nothing will change my opinion on it. But, I assert again, my opinion is of no relevance.

Thank you...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

It's tough, Ministry, to have an honest debate on ATS sometimes, because you get the fringe wacko's with partisan motives coming out accusing you of being a fringe wacko with partisan motives

Indeed. But, in this case, I choose to let my original post show my interpretation, and let the discussion flow in any direction.

I know they desperately want to attack me, but, in the end...the news article tells the story better than I ever could. That's what is getting under their skin. Star from me.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

Sorry if I misinterpreted your information. I could have sworn that you stated that you started a thread. If not, I truly apologize.

And in fact, after re-reading the post, I was absolutely mistaken. Again, my apologies.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I have accomplished my goal at provoking critical thought and analysis.

The only criticism you've offered is based on a false accusation.

You analyzed nothing. You parroted slander.

I'm no Palin supporter. I didn't vote for her ticket.

jw

And you are quite welcome to your opinion. Thank you for your post.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

OK sparky that's the grandson not Palin herself you do understand that the grandson isn't Sarah Palin's kid dont you ?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Indeed. But, in this case, I choose to let my original post show my interpretation, and let the discussion flow in any direction.

I know they desperately want to attack me, but, in the end...the news article tells the story better than I ever could. That's what is getting under their skin. Star from me.

Surely you must understand some peoples frustration. You posted a thread that is suggesting something negative about someone because of choices that their daughter is making. Obviously, this is suspect. Her daughter is recieving some "free" medical care for the baby. How is this related to Sarah Palin, other than indirectly?

Could you please clarify the relevance of the article, other than being gossip about Sarah Palins family? If anything it is an expose' showing that her daughters ex-boyfriend is less than honorable, not Sarah Palin.

Like i said in earlier posts, i am no Palin supporter. I would leave the country if she were elected. But from all appearances, this is just gossip that is only peripherally related to Sarah Palin. And it honestly makes it even more suspect when you use employ and/or condone terms like "fringe wacko's" to describe people who don't agree that this is relevant to Sarah palin, and not just gossip about her family. "Fringe wacko" is a term that invalidates quite a few arguments.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'm sure it's a security thing, being immediate family of a Presidential candidate.

I'm sure everyone has been in a local hospital, and heard big-head state someone was going to get somethin slipped. Usually, just B.S. talk, to intimidate--but, in the afformentioned circumstance, a very real threat.

There are truly disturbed peoples, who would jump at the chance to do something to someone in the gov't wings...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiluxxulih

OK sparky that's the grandson not Palin herself you do understand that the grandson isn't Sarah Palin's kid dont you ?

I'm not the one who wrote the article. You might want to address the person who wrote the article as sparky.

However you choose to view it is up to you.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I understand the frustration, however, I am only the delivery boy here. And, as the delivery boy, I also have the right to interpret the story the way that I choose. Try as many of you might to hold me responsible, I am not the author of the article.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

This passive aggressive stance of yours is cheap. If you are not interested in defending your posts, then posting is not for you. That's the point here. If you post, you accept that you will be challenged and that it is only common courtesy to respond.

[edit on 2/23/2010 by iamsupermanv2]

Maybe it offends you that you cannot engage me in a battle of negativity. I'm not here to spread negativity, I am here to spread information. My opinion about the information has already been published on this post. Therefore, there is nothing to defend. I personally believe in letting people make their own decisions about the situation without trying to taint, or sway their mind in any direction. Be thankful. That's definitely not what we get when it comes to the Mainstream, Corporately owned, media.

And I have definitely responded to you quite frequently. Therefore, I'm not sure what you're frustrated about. But, ATS is here for discussions. Not attacks and defense. If that is the sort of forum you wish to engage with, I'm sure you'll find plenty of people here willing to rise to your challenge. But, that's not me.

Thanks again for your post.

And, I humbly spread love to all of you.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
When a child has multiple medical problems, it can wreck a family financially very quickly, even affluent ones.

If anything, this situation strengths the position that ALL people, from any social class, might at any time find themselves in need of help with outrageous medical bills. Even republicans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join