It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Spiral created by Eiscat (New Evidence)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Okay...I must admit I am a little confused about all of this. I am not the smartest when it comes to science or technolgy but everything I have read about HAARP and ESCIAT seems to point to testing using the ionosphere to transmit HF radio signals around the world without line of sight problems associated with traditional HF signals. They use heaters to create holes in the atmosphere to reach the ionosphere at least as I understand and maybe I don't grasp it...so how is it that relates to shooting down missles? If the spirial was created by ESCIAT why is the effect has never been witnessed before? At least in the spectacular way we all witnessed recently? If it is a event that occurs each time they turn on the heatersd should it not happen every time? At this point I am still just an average person looking at what evindence there is to date and so far that points to a Bulava rocket test but I am intrigued by other ideas just trying to figure out speculation from published facts. If the heaters were not on then that does kinda show it was not ESCIAT doesn't it? If one source cannot not be trusted then why would the other source be trusted? Just because it fits the specualtion we all want to believe? I am not sure of what caused the event but so far it still looks like a Bulava but I am still open to ideas just looking for answers to questions...not a disinfo agent or debunker but just trying to understand from a layman point of view so don't chew me up.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

f the spirial was created by ESCIAT why is the effect has never been witnessed before?

The same can be said about the Bulava missile. Why was the effect never witnessed before?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by Phage

This "evidence" does not indicate that EISCAT can produce anything like the spiral.

They were producing spiral-like forms 23 years ago, you have no way of knowing what they are currently capable off.

Well stated.

That's the exact theory that I currently hold.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
In case anyone wants to think HAARP technology is only local, ha ha aha

From Wikipedia
Skywave
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Skywave is the propagation of electromagnetic waves bent (refracted) back to the Earth's surface by the ionosphere. As a result of skywave propagation, a broadcast signal from a distant AM broadcasting station at night, or from a shortwave radio station (or during sporadic E season, a low band TV station) can sometimes be heard as clearly as local stations. (This is distinct from "groundwave" propagation, which is direct from transmitter to radio). Most long-distance HF radio communication (between 3 and 30 MHz) is a result of skywave propagation. Since the early 1920s amateur radio operators, limited to lower transmitter power than commercial radio, have taken advantage of skywave for long distance or DX communication.

[edit] Role of the ionosphere
The ionosphere is a region of the upper atmosphere, where neutral air is ionized by solar photons and cosmic rays. When radio waves reach the ionosphere at oblique incidence they are bent downwards (refracted) in the ionized layer. If, compared to the wave frequency, the midlayer ionisation is important enough, the ray leaves the bottomside of the layer earthwards as if it were reflected[disambiguation needed] from a mirror. If the ionization is not great enough the wave path is first bent downwards, but then (above the layer peak) upwards so that it leaves the topside of the layer with some displacement only. Skywave propagation occurs in the waveeguide formed by the reflectors ground and ionosphere. With a one hop path distances up to 3500 km may be reached. Transatlantic connections are mostly obtained with two or three hops.[1]

The structure of the ionospheric plasma is disturbed particularly by gravity waves so that the surfaces of equal ionization may be wavy. When signals have "bounced" off this irregular surface, they may fade in and out and have the "phasing", "flanging" or "fluttery" character familiar to listeners of shortwave music broadcasts.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

If the spirial was created by ESCIAT why is the effect has never been witnessed before? At least in the spectacular way we all witnessed recently?

FINALLY... That's exactly what I'm talking about!! Once that there are loads of HAARP associated facilities around the world, as I provide the names, places and coordinates, in prior commentary and people in some of these places, mainly in Alaska, have been reporting massive EMPs usually fired onto ionosphere, WHY THE HECK there's no image, pic, video or a simple mention to geometric figures, elaborated fractals or spirals like the one seen in Tromso???
I keep my opinion, that the Norway spiral wasn't a HAARP experiment, but a hologram.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I'm still waiting for your explanation...

That is the very thing we are referring to with EM radiation, and that by the way is slightly different than Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) which is typically used to knock out communications, which is what you are consistently referring to. And, project bluebeam still requires Electromagnetic Radiation to operate. You are aware of this...RIGHT?

What exactly is your point?

1 - The Norway spiral was an atmospheric involuntary collateral effect caused by massive EM radiation.

2 - The Norway spiral was an atmospheric voluntary effect (pre-programed) caused by EM radiation.

3 - The Norway spiral was a hologram (not an effect), a 3D projection.

Let me get this straightly: As I see here, people are supporting the statement that the Norway spiral was a voluntary experiment with EM radiation. Thus the manipulated electric particles themselves, through the beam, would have created those exotic effect, very basically, that was what happened there, am I wrong?? That is what r u saying, right?? So, why there is ANY video or image in ANY part of the world showing exactly how is this made, due the importance of the experiment and scientific implications???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/faea623015ed.jpg[/atsimg]

You said the Project Blue Beam needs EM radiation to project a hologram, so I assume that there was a holographic apparatus, basically like seen above, to cause those spiral. So, the EM radiation, itself, without intermediate devices couldn't make a perfect moving spiral like seen in Norway, am I wrong??? I mean, just a massive EM pulse fired by some HAARP antenna couldn't make a figure like that, almost a Spielberg special effect, or could it?? And when I say EM "PULSE" I mean exact that, once that HAARP supposedly is a military device or weapon, if you wish, created to bring down US enemies communications, among other things...

Back to my issue, if it could as you say, WHY there's no other report in any place of the world where HAARP facilities are installed or event similar to Norway???

I mean, since wasn't possible to hide from world that EISCAT was involved or was fully responsible by the Norway spiral, would be quite more comfortable to its scientists, to admit a scientific experiment, than a hologram fired onto skies, in the SAME day that Obama would receive his Nobel, just to give some kind of NWO-freemasonry-illuminati-occult mind-control-message to the sheeple, huh???

What am I missing from the geniuses here??

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN
Okay...I must admit I am a little confused about all of this. I am not the smartest when it comes to science or technolgy but everything I have read about HAARP and ESCIAT seems to point to testing using the ionosphere to transmit HF radio signals around the world without line of sight problems associated with traditional HF signals. They use heaters to create holes in the atmosphere to reach the ionosphere at least as I understand and maybe I don't grasp it...so how is it that relates to shooting down missles? If the spirial was created by ESCIAT why is the effect has never been witnessed before? At least in the spectacular way we all witnessed recently? If it is a event that occurs each time they turn on the heatersd should it not happen every time? At this point I am still just an average person looking at what evindence there is to date and so far that points to a Bulava rocket test but I am intrigued by other ideas just trying to figure out speculation from published facts. If the heaters were not on then that does kinda show it was not ESCIAT doesn't it? If one source cannot not be trusted then why would the other source be trusted? Just because it fits the specualtion we all want to believe? I am not sure of what caused the event but so far it still looks like a Bulava but I am still open to ideas just looking for answers to questions...not a disinfo agent or debunker but just trying to understand from a layman point of view so don't chew me up.

Okay, I have no intentions of ripping you apart. So far, there has never been a spiral of this magnitude ever recorded by camera. There have been many missile tests that occur regularly in many parts of the world, but, we have yet to see any fail in this manner. According to many friends of mine who are engineers, this could have only been possible with electromagnetic radiation, and conveniently, there is an Eiscat facility located next just behind the mountain where the blue trail leads.

watch carefully:
www.youtube.com...

Behind the mountain, in the direction of the blue trail, lies the Eiscat facility. It often serves as a receiver for HAARP. It involves ionospheric heating with a multitude of "possible" applications. You seem intelligent enough to have already done some research and you have the general gist of what it can do.

And no. The effect would not happen every time. It all amounts to how much power that they are using in any given experiment and the results that they are attempting to achieve. Therefore, its doubtful that such a display would be seen on every usage.

Thanks for your question. It was quite refreshing.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by DJMSN

If the spirial was created by ESCIAT why is the effect has never been witnessed before? At least in the spectacular way we all witnessed recently?

FINALLY... That's exactly what I'm talking about!! Once that there are loads of HAARP associated facilities around the world, as I provide the names, places and coordinates, in prior commentary and people in some of these places, mainly in Alaska, have been reporting massive EMPs usually fired onto ionosphere, WHY THE HECK there's no image, pic, video or a simple mention to geometric figures, elaborated fractals or spirals like the one seen in Tromso???
I keep my opinion, that the Norway spiral wasn't a HAARP experiment, but a hologram.

It has been observed before. I hate to keep coming back to this but:
articles.adsabs.harvard.edu...

And...project bluebeam is based on electromagnetic radiation.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I really am amazed at the gullibility of those who use the very sources being accused of clandestine activities as the proof that there are no clandestine activities.

When people like Phage or others use the institution's claims as proof of what that institution is REALLY doing, that to me is the very definition of a TRUSTER.

The basic personality of a truster is that they TRUST what they are told, even by the very people who are being suspected of being untrustworthy by those commonly called "truthers." If we were talking about a relatively benign governmental organization like the Department of Agriculture, there might be less reason to doubt what they say. They do not have a long and sordid history of subterfuge and deception.

The same cannot be said, however, about organizations like the military, the CIA, the FBI, the NSA, MI6, Mossad, or even the White House. The very nature of these organizations is clandestine, so it is in no way out of order or ridiculous to question EVERYTHING these guys say.

Please, in the interest of denying ignorance, let us always keep in mind what the basic nature of an individual or organization is. If a spy tells you something, you can pretty much be sure it is a deception. Likewise, if an organization that publishes manuals on deception and clandestine operations says something, it is more likely than not that you are not being told the WHOLE TRUTH, even if you are being told just a partial truth.

Sometimes, by just looking at the bare out-in-the-open facts is the surest way to be led astray. Deception DOES exist. Conspiracies DO exist. Spies DO exist. Secret operations with secret agendas DO exist. To believe otherwise is not only blind, it is extremely ignorant, and that is the very thing we are here to fight against.

When it comes to many of these types of organizations, they should be considered GUILTY of secrecy and deception until proven INNOCENT... not the other way around.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by downisreallyup]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

You contend that this comes from project bluebeam. Fine, you win. Bluebeam is still achieved through electromagnetic radiation the same way HAARP and Eiscat operate. Either way you cut it up, you're arguing semantics with me. And, I think you need a lesson on EMP or Electromagnetic Pulse.

en.wikipedia.org...

And since you think its project Bluebeam, show me where bluebeam has created a spiral before, or the reasons that you are completely sold on its existence.

So, the ball is now in your court.

And yes...there's nothing to say that bluebeam could not have been working in tandem with HAARP.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

Agreed. Thank you for your post. I appreciate the time that you took to write it out for others to see.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
A lot more relevant EISCAT info was posted in several threads, this is beating a dead horse.

You cannot just link to something without ACTUALLY understanding it.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by DJMSN

uc
Try to think of it this way.
HAARP transmitters are not fixed frequency. That can be changed and varied. You could send multiple signals simultaneously also. In phase or out of phase.
At the same time you could raise and lower the refracting altitude of the ionosphere. You could pulse it like an atmospheric pump.
You can also determine the shape of the area in the ionosphere that you are manipulating.
That will give you direction capability. You could also salt the areas under manipulation with various chemicals or agents that will help you meet your means.
Most likely if you did all your work at night there would be nothing much to see. And most folks are sleeping.
If you want to impress some president and his cronies you would do it while the conditions are favorable for the show. I don't know much about holograms but I don't think they would be necessary to create a spiral like the one seen from Norway.
donny

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtfhuh
A lot more relevant EISCAT info was posted in several threads, this is beating a dead horse.

You cannot just link to something without ACTUALLY understanding it.

Actually, I argued that point some time ago. However, the information presented here needed to be seen on its own thread because it got ignored after being caught up in a huge thread of over 50 pages. So, it was essential to bring this information forward as a fresh insight.

By the way, thank you for your post and your opinion.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
Personally, even I was getting tired about the possibilities of what created the Norway Spiral. After tons of conjecture, pages and pages of diagrams and people arguing, I'll admit, I was about to throw in the towel. Not because there was proof in either direction, but because it all seemed as if we were beating a dead horse with only opinions as our sourcing. However, new evidence has come to light. (Keep in mind that THIS STUDY was back in 1996 and is evident of atmospheric tampering.)

Star and Flag this...there are many members who need to see this with their own eyes.

This article was sent to me by another ATS member, Wolfenz, so...I am giving credit where credit is due.

I've heard all sorts of information from tons of members who were positive that they had shut down any possibility about the supposed capabilities of something that they don't have access to or understand (HAARP, EISCAT). I posted a million replies that scientifically stated the facts despite many members inability to accept it. However, here is a scientific study that comes directly from Harvard after their observance of Eiscat in action. The Norway spiral was NOT A MISSILE...PERIOD.

Here's a snippet of that info:

It should be pointed out that a most remarkable optical phenonemon was observed during the two heating cycles 21:20=21:24 UT and 21:30-21:34 UT. A development of local spiral-like forms in the auroral arc near Tromso occurred after the heater was turned on. Furthermore, the brightening and subsequent break-up of an auroral arc at 21:33:50 UT took place obove Tromso.

Here's your source:
articles.adsabs.harvard.edu...

If this source and thread has already been found as of recently, I apologize.

I think I may have helped with some information a few weeks ago on another post you did on this subject about the spiral. Now I did some more research and dug a little deeper and you know what It was done by the EISCAT and I have more proof and even data of the time the event took place from their own site. The experiment was called TEQUILAsunrise, which stands for (Transient Effects Quantification Under Ionospheric Low Angle sunrise). And for some of you who may or may not know, that is also a name for a drink, and if you wiki the drink name or google it you will see why it's called that and the experiment was called after that. The idea of the experiment is to look at the polar wintertime mesosphere through the transient caused by (scattered) sunrise around 8 UT. The spiral was caused by EISCAT a huge antenna array capable of high powered transmissions…almost the same as HAARP, located in Alaska.

I have links to their official site and such and also you will see that at the EISCAT facility (did you notice the blue spiral coming from the ground) they have and use big movable almost radar antennas to do their experiments at different parts of the sky and at different angles if need be.

The first link is from their Autogenerated Schedualer that shows what experiments where done and what days/time. I almost gave up hope trying to find the testing schedual of when that spiral happened but their own website helped me and so you go to the 2009:12:09 Wed VHF testing for Tequila GE(20) and you will see that from the day that the spiral happend that they did do an experiment for this process. And I bet if there was anymore instances in the past (it's archived once you go to the link you can move back the years to see) of spirals forming just check the shedual to see what was happening at that time at an installation in this area.

www.eiscat.se:8080...

The next is pictures of the VHF dish and if you want other dishes you can see by going to the link. "EISCAT’s VHF radar is a monostatic system at Tromso in Norway, which has a central frequency of 224 MHz. The VHF transmitter is housed in the same building as the UHF transmitter and the two transmitters share the same capacitor bank. The VHF antenna is a cylindrical paraboloid of dimension 40 x 120 metres, in four sections. It is steerable only in elevation, though a certain amount of azimuthal coverage is possible using phasing cables. The antenna can be configured in two ways. In one mode the total collecting area of the dish can be used as a single receiver. In the other mode, the dish can be split into two halves to allow transmission and reception of two independent beams. The receivers are essentially the same as those used for the UHF radar. The VHF system has been operating since 1985. In 2001, it underwent a major upgrade of the receiver hardware. There has also been a continuous improvement and development of its experimental capabilities". These are the picture links of the radar.

www.eiscat.rl.ac.uk...

The VHF is on the left and the UHF is on the right for the bottom link.

www.eiscat.rl.ac.uk...

And now, the peace de la resistance if you still don't believe it came from this facility. You may be able to find more from the other documents that are on the facilities site, but I found this by digging and literally at the point of me giving up and saying I did enough looking. The EISCAT's ionospheric Heating facility (including Dynasonde) abbr. technical description of what it can do has released information by accident that they didn't know. If you go down to the Control System section of the description, toward the end of that paragraph it says "The radiated wave can be linearly or circularly polarized with either sense of rotation. Polarization reversal can be achieved on a pulse to pulse basis. Accurate timing to within microseconds is possible. Frequency stability is as good as the EISCAT cesium beam reference". This in a nutshell says that the VHF heater frequency wave can be radiated in a CIRCULAR FASHION!!!! The link is at the bottom.

e7.eiscat.se...

I don't know why they are lying about this, but I do know a few things. One that not only did the US lie, but the Russians the Norwegians and everybody associated with this project (other countries do experiments also). Two, the TPTB must really think nothing of ordinary people if individuals like us are able to not only dig from the internet but from their own facilities data the idea that they ran a classified experiment. It goes to show you that they believe the majority of us have been dumbed down. And Three the world govt's are working together on high energy projects and will cover for each other. So a conspiracy of silence is true and a conspiracy has been shown, and for what? What is so important that an enemy of the west would lie to cover an experiment. If it's weather control, why the secrecy if other countries can do it also and know about it.

Reading as much as I did from their papers they do the experiments but don't say "Yes it's a success, creating such and such wave makes it possible for this or that or whatever to be created for whatever means".

I'm overjoyed because It's not everyday that a group of people doing research over different pieces of data spread everywhere do actually solve a mystery that is hidden in a conspiracy.

This was an experiement that was Facilitated from EISCAT, which produced the Tequilasunrise.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

And since you think its project Bluebeam, show me where bluebeam has created a spiral before, or the reasons that you are completely sold on its existence. So, the ball is now in your court.

Indeed apparently there's no images or videos showing anything that suggests a strong undeniable evidence about the existence of the Project Blue Beam. I agree about this. Thus I support my opinion based in:

1 - The presence of Barack Obama to receive a Nobel prize in Norway.

2 - The fact that Obama is an Illuminati Freemason, and this isn't speculation.

3 - The fact that Freemasonry rules US government and military-industry groups.

4 - The circus that was set up by Norway government claiming the spiral was caused by a Russian military rocket test.

5 - The fact that thee Russians first admitted the "test" and after denied it.

6 - The fact that after massive exposure on web media, the EISCAT crew faintly admitted the existence of the "Tequila Sunrise experiment", that would be more comfy than expose a holographic device that projected a occult message during an event where was present the president of USA.

7 - Since HAARP is no longer a secret to anyone, but the PBB, actually is, any scientific experimental explanation would be perfect acceptable, instead inconvenient speculations about holographic mind-control operations.

In 2006 a very large spiral was filmed in the skies of a Chinese town and after obvious comparisons with the Norway spiral, I noticed scandalous differences. The chinese spiral hadn't fast movements, is quite slow, actually and with very large intervals between the arcs of the spiral and had no blue beam or any other fired from the ground. Could have been just an exotic fireworks featuring if in that occasion the Chinese government wasn't claimed that it was something related with jetfighter or rocket tests Also this event keeps a mystery, more clouded than the Norway one.

However, the link you provided to Harvard website, definitely doesn't show ANY image corroborating that EM radiaton can do such Spielbergian effects in atmosphere, without a holographic device. Those sequence of completly blurred thermal images or something, sucks, actually.

I guess so far this game is tied.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Finally had to chime in after reading these 7 pages ... and truthfully, I just don't get it at all

A case is being desperately made to show that EISCAT was the responsible party for the Norway Spiral event and yet the most obvious and significant point that derails this argument are the many varied sightings themselves.

Using EISCAT provides only a single datum point or location upon which to base your ENTIRE hypothesis and does NOT explain at all how the spiral event actually moved across a substantial portion of the observers viewpoint. How did EISCAT achieve this feat ? Anyone willing to take a stab at providing substantiating evidence of such a capability ?

On the other hand, I have used approximately 10 separate data points or locations and have shown conclusively and exactly the path or trajectory that the spiral event took ... directly over the White Sea ... exactly where the Russian launch advisory said it would. This trajectory is not even open to debate anymore ... it's a PROVEN fact based on multiple eye-witness sources/locations. It occurred over Russian territory and at NO point did it ever leave Russian territory or airspace. The launch point coincidently happens to fall within spitting distance of the Russian naval base of Arkhangelsk where not surprisingly, the sub used to launch the Bulava (the Dmitry Donskoy) is based.

Are you indirectly claiming with this thread that the Norwegians deliberately created an atmospheric event directly over the White Sea and consequently, directly over Russian sovereign territory and airspace ? I could be wrong but I'm fairly certain the Russian government would take a very dim view of such activities by a foreign nation.

Incidentally and in my "younger, less experienced days", I too believed that EISCAT was responsible. But this belief was based entirely on insufficient research on my part ... it was only after I had done the hard work, associated research and had accumulated sufficient data, that it became all too painfully obvious that I had reached an erroneous conclusion and that EISCAT/HAARP, etc could NOT have been responsible.

Jumping to conclusions based on scanty evidence and research ... traps for young players !

[edit on 19/2/10 by tauristercus]

[edit on 19/2/10 by tauristercus]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Thank you for providing more supporting information. I appreciate your work and effort to delving out as much truth as can be seen for this event.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Do you believe that electromagnetic radiation can be confined to only one area? I'm not sure how your line of reasoning can prove or disprove Eiscat. RF frequencies can go wherever they are directed. Plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

This was a study for a paper. It would not show images, nor would it attempt to. It is simply based on what the scientists observed, and this is how things have been done in the scientific community for centuries.

Nonetheless, I do not rule out Project Bluebeam, my point was to rule out the missile.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join