It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where would we meet if the worst was to happen?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
ok lets say a cataclysmic event did happen where would survivors meet? or if we were put under martial law and we needed to start a rebellion were would we go? were would we start?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Even a post like that will get you put onto a list.

People on lists will not be around for very long after martial law has been declared.

[edit on 15/2/2010 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

and how do they know who i am?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
if you have an IP address they already know who you are and i would bet my retirement they watch this web site 24/7. but back to your main point....ATS'ers should meet at area 51

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by crash override

huh so i shouldnt have posted this!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
it doesnt matter.....its key words they look for. the reason they watch this site is because most people on here think outside the box and arent your typical cattle waitng for the slaughter or as the old saying goes"ignorance is bliss"

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by crash override

wouldnt you also be on a list?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
yes... my girlfriend keeps saying that a couple of unmarked black sedans are going to pull up any minute because i get on here but i'm not a threat and neither are most of the people on here, but they do watch.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
They need people like us to act as the 'villain', the Rogue, who will take out their compliant citisens at any time.

If someone offers to organise a resistance (other than me!) you should not trust them.

There is a saying the best way to control the oppostion, is to lead it.

Besides smaller groups of guerilla warfare will fare far better than any mass army that can be bombed in one place. Look at Iraq as an example.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow12

huh so i shouldnt have posted this!

I starred your post just for giggles, just don't worry- they'll have their hands full trying to round up the more hardcore guys and gals, and the minute a group of their raiders gets wiped out by a lucky 'domestic terrorist' their will will start to crack and their courage will start to leak out like baby protoplasm from a cracked chicken egg.

No worries.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Yer peeps on a ATS would be the last people I would tell of my plans!
But the again running around in a circle and screaming isn't much of a plan.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I wonder if TPTB wanted to know what people where going to do in the case of a event how would could TPTB figure that out? Wait-- I got it post a thread and let the idiots tell you themselves

Some questions are better kept to yourself than to share with others and this is one of them. I am probably paranoid but I would never take the risk.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Yup, the government spooks could not care less about one guy making a post on a known and infamous tin foil hatter's Forum.

But just be aware, that starting a government resistance group, or joining any potentially violent anti government group will very quickly be monitored, and very quickly be infiltrated.

Another old intelligence trick is that the spooks may start up an anti government group themselves, and suck in the foolish as members.

That group of militia you know planning for an armed revolution, how do you know none of them are undercover FBI or CIA ?

There is a much smarter way to go about it, something all intelligence agencies fear the most, and something they have absolutely NO answer to...........

Google "leaderless resistance".

A group of fifty guys can be rounded up and eliminated.

Fifty individuals that do not know each other, and that have never met or ever communicated with each other, spread all across the country, but working towards and sharing a common goal are far more dangerous.
And far more difficult to catch.

I can only say this because I live in Australia, and the chances of any revolution here are absolutely ZERO.
If I was an American, I would not be even posting this.

Keep quiet, keep a low profile, and get ready.
Do what you have to do, do it only once, and tell NOBODY.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Not sure if I should even be responding to this thread...

I would say that the most important thing during any crisis should be your loved ones. The people you care most for should be your first priority.

If something huge is about to happen, let instincts be your guide. Use common sense. Do not promote violence, and by all means... help those in need.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
In case of zombie attack my mates and i have decided to meet at our local 'foodworks' store

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Semus

ya ur probably right

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The govt isn't watching this site and planning on locking up anyone simple fact is

most who believe in things such as this are usually paranoid psychos in a dream state

grab ya tin foil hat folks the CIA are trying to read our minds.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
When SHTF, my main goal would be to round up my families, and head to a safe location to camp out for a day or two, and observe the current area's situations.

Spot potential threats, and help others being oppressed without endangering myself. And then I will ask the oppressed folks to join me, and build a survival group from there onward. It's my way of weeding out the crooks/criminal/instables from those that can help contribute to survival later on, when we will rely on pre-steam-powered skills.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by urbanzen

i like the way you think lol

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm taking a one way trip to the Bahamas. If there is a pole reversal, it is likely that areas around the equator will have little (if any) shift in climate. ...I think....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join