It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those expierencing "time line" shifts.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian
Bwaaaahaaaahaaaa...

I have just wasted an hour on this thread which is total lunacy in what has been posted, albeit from young posters, who either are stupid or just un-educated.

Young and uneducated?!?
I am 39 years old, have a college degree, and a tested IQ of 137. I am neither young NOR ignorant.
Yeah, our posts may suggest we jump to conclusions and may not know our geography, but I think we come off a heck of a lot better in our posts than you do in yours.
How ironic that you preach "learning" in your posts, when you obviously haven't learned much so far in life.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by HeardTheOwl]

[edit on 19-2-2010 by HeardTheOwl]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
[
(For the record, I am a skeptic, and tend to side with the deniers, but am tired of the believers being shot at with such flawed understanding of what they're saying.)

Thank you, Solasis. I completely respect your skepticism. I do realize that what some of us are saying sounds crazy and I completely believe that it could be faulty memory.
And yes..."flawed understanding" is a perfect description of it. People make it sound like we believe NZ motorboated to the other side of Australia one night while everyone was sleeping.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DiaDawn

I've had it happen more than once to me.My recolection is that maybe a half hour to an hour before I would get the feeling I described earlier. Then I would have this slow build of "white noise" come over me and then all at once a deafening sound (to me) with bright white as if an ocean wave of sound and white light had broke over me. Again, my wife did not wake up from it and the silence and tension in my bedroom after could be cut with a knife. It was hard to hear the sound of my bedding as I rolled over to go back to sleep.

Of all the occasions this has happened, the time I remember best I was awake for rather than awoke to. I remember the clock reading 3:05 and when the instance was over it was 3:06. So I would definately say that IF it is in any way related to some kind of dimensional/time/multiverse shift, the timelines were very similar. Of course the clock could have been ready to change which is why I say "IF" and "similar".

I "WOULD" bring up my ex wife constantly contradicting me about past phone conversations, but I think the debunk there is quite obvious.

Another note:
While I DO believe that Aliens are real, time travel is possible, warp drive will become reality and pretty much any other scientific possiblity *could* become reality, I do try to approach things as a skeptic. My qaccounts of AUS/NZ and that story of the song, I posted because that was the original request of this thread.

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Please, use this thread to describe as many differences you can find with your "time line" phenomena to try and build a corroborating story with all those who have experienced any type of time line shift....

For the life of me, I can't understand why so many feel the need to flame others. I DO appreciate those fellow skeptics who have had the decency to assist in pointing out how an account can be debunked. That is a scientific approach. the problem is that the are those who refuse to comprehend the idea (not except, comprehend) of multiverses, timeline shifts etc.. Please try debunking these claims with an understanding that similar accounts of a given situation, while not concrete evidence, do show cause for consideration and should not be ignored. When debunking the information, you must remain open to the possiblity that it is true. Which means that flaming people because a map in this Universe/dimension says otherwise, is simply immature razzing and counterproductive.

A true scientist doesn't care if they are right, only that the truth and facts are brought to light for the benefit of everyone.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I've had it happen more than once to me.My recolection is that maybe a half hour to an hour before I would get the feeling I described earlier. Then I would have this slow build of "white noise" come over me and then all at once a deafening sound (to me) with bright white as if an ocean wave of sound and white light had broke over me.

Did you connect these happenings to timeshifting? When did this occur? I remember this occuring between 2006 and 2007. For me it did'nt make sense untill yesterday. Than I realised that this could be the possible answer. An answer to my "lack of knowledge" and an answer to the noise/wave thing. These two things could be connected...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DiaDawn

I haven't connected to anything other than I thought it might be a medical related issue. However My doctor has sent me for all kinds of tests and said there is nothing wrong with me other than a case of pleuracy that I have had for 12 years or so.

I thought maybe it could have something to do with this subject although I am still a skeptic. yes, I have had it occur in the '06-'07 period I've also had it happen in the past year.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian
Bwaaaahaaaahaaaa...

I have just wasted an hour on this thread which is total lunacy in what has been posted, albeit from young posters, who either are stupid or just un-educated.

Occams Razor on this one says:

1) There are timelines shifts?
2) Stupid and un-educated?

I would say that number 2 would be the simplest outcome/answer.

Debunk yourselves 1st and PLEASE post maps, links OR just simply do the research/math...

This is how you LEARN stuff :-)

Yes, because you know EXACTLY how the universe works, right? The fact that some of the finest minds on the planet have put forward such ideas as String Theory or infinite dimensions (which they don't fully understand yet) does nothing to diminish your narrow mindedness?

You're the one who needs to grow up!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I believe this all started when the super collider was first tested and said to fail upon startup. After all the technical work they did I find this very suspicious. There was concerns of mini black holes being discovered and possibly: TIME TRAVEL - I believe it was. Ever since this exact day is when I have definitely noticed people being alive that I thought were dead and all kinds of very small differences in daily life daily. Even small things I encourage everyone to pay close attention to everything in their daily lives. Take close note. This does not seem to be a joke. Hey cool if they discovered time travel it was just a matter of time. Could be a very exciting ride.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The only possible solution is that we live in the Matrix, like in the film trilogy, or in "Dark City", and nothing that we experience is real. I am certainly open to that suggestion, since I clearly remember sitting in my living room in Munich back in the early 90's and reading , in the (London) Sunday Times about how "Boy George" had died of aids, and hearing the Cher song in a bar in Germany, many times, "Do you believe in love after love", months before I came back to the US and it not being "released" for six months after I got back.

Ever hear of the "Butterfly effect"? If Oz and Enzed were ever in different places than they are now, the change would have had to happen millions of years ago. Because of plate tectonics. Wave patterns, weather patterns, migratory birds with their seed bearing droppings flight paths would have been different, sea life, many other things would have been different. Life would have evolved differently. Perhaps the marsupials would not have died out in South America. Maybe humans, or even primates, would not have evolved. There is absolutely no reason to think that if the southern hemisphere's geography was changed to such a great extent, that anybody who existed in the first reality would exist in the new reality. And I'm still waiting to hear and answer to my previous post as to if the aboriginals and maori existed in that turned around reality.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I've experienced similar discrepancies in 'realilty' myself.

Now, if we could all just shift to the parallel universe where I pick up a winning $1M lottery ticket...

I'm reminded of the book "The End of Eternity" by Isaac Asimov whenever I come across threads like this as well.

[edit on 2/20/2010 by The Cloud Taster]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If it were a time line shift wouldn't everybody remember that things were now different than they used to be? Why do only some remember (or think they do)? What could cause a different experience in reality for only some of the population and not all?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I can't believe there is another one of these "Australia and NZ have moved" threads.

With respect to believers, you are all using recollections only and have no hard, tangible, verifiable evidence.

These two threads have seriously undermined my faith in the credibility of this website, which makes me feel quite sad.

Apologies to those who feel offended by my statements, but if you want to be taken seriously you need to come up with some verifiable evidence.

[edit on 20/2/1010 by Krusty the Klown]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by HeardTheOwl

IQ tests are only a way of measuring how good you are at taking IQ tests. The I in IQ is a misnomer.

reply to post by Krusty the Klown

Some folks are arrogant to the point they explain away incorrect understandings in their knowledge as "time line shifts". They seem incapable of accepting that they were simply wrong, instead concocting these fantastic explanations, entirely without evidence, in order to maintain their self-image.

It's sad, and detrimental to this site.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
what if one of the time shifts happened because of the Norway Spirals. my girlfriend and i believe in muti-dimensions. there also was quite a few shows on time travel and muti-dimension travel on coast to coast with art bell. not only that but Jess my gf also thinks there has been more than one shift. she told me about a trip to texas with her family, where she doesn't remember traveling back home or leaving her dog at home. i would like to point out that they traveled by car from Connet. to Tenn. to Texas and back again a three day trip one way. theirs also alot of weird stuff that happened to her family after the trip. also she remembers billy dieing, but i remember billy's wife dieing

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

instead concocting these fantastic explanations, entirely without evidence, in order to maintain their self-image.

I tried to be diplomatic - try looking in a mirror in regard to this statement.

I didn't state an explanation. This is just a simple personal attack by someone who is offended.

Your statement is a lie.

And your evidence of your belief is.......?

If you want to be taken seriously, you are your own worst enemy.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

I must apologise Dave, as now that I have reread your comment, I believe you are on the same understanding as me.

I did not understand what you were saying - entirely my fault.

Sincere apologies.

Krusty

I guess I look like a total goose, taking it personally also.

[edit on 20/2/1010 by Krusty the Klown]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Oh my GOD. Read the effing thread. NOT EVERYONE EXPERIENCED THE TIME SHIFT. If it happened. This has been asserted OVER AND OVER again.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'm not sure I follow you're line of thinking here. If there was a quantum shift, that the time line was altered, there would be nothing for you to compare. Singularities would not exist as the time line would alter not just the things around you, but align your perceptions and recolections of them as well. Maybe I just misunderstood what you were going for here, but so far it's not making any sense.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
I'm not sure I follow you're line of thinking here. If there was a quantum shift, that the time line was altered, there would be nothing for you to compare. Singularities would not exist as the time line would alter not just the things around you, but align your perceptions and recolections of them as well. Maybe I just misunderstood what you were going for here, but so far it's not making any sense.

It would not necessarily alter the recollections of conscious beings; if it did, there would be no practical difference between a shift happening and a shift not happening. I'm not saying a shift has happened, I'm just saying you're dismissing this without really thinking about it.

If a conscious mind shifted to another universe, would it recall things from its original universe or from its new universe? This actually largely depends on whether we live in a dualistic universe or not. If the mind is purely a result of physical phenomena, it would probably recall the events of the original universe, unless the entire body of the shifted person moved. There is more reason to doubt this than the other, but still no reason to completely discount it.

If the mind is non-physical, then there is absolutely no problem with it recalling facts from its original universe if only the mind moved. There is also no reason to think that the mind couldn't move if it is non-physical, because we do not (yet) have any concept of the rules which define non-physical interactions.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by christianpatrick

Yes, there were aboriginals and Maori. The Maori killed off the inhabitants that were there before them.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
In a computer based on a quantum bit, all possible events can play out, but only the ones that reflect the current state are important.

However, if you turned on a "historical" grid database to track all the most coherent of all previous potentials you could reconstruct incidence of coherence of other potential mega-coherent states.

Even though in the current set of probabilities, those bits that do not reflect current matters being calculated do not, and in some ways, never did exist.

If your mind can be a sort of quantum computer a state that NEVER HAPPENED could still be stored. It could even be stored in tandem with the "correct" or "happened" data.

Without storage of the bit states that never became anything, when looking at it from what exists there would be no indication that anything else ever did or could have happened. Unless you have something tracking all the states and storing them as they happen so that you can go back and look.

[edit on 2010/2/20 by Aeons]

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join