It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Born of Earth and Sky

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b61a2e8f9d3.jpg[/atsimg]

The Mystery?

These skulls still for the most part remain an absolute mystery
that challenges the perception of human evolution.
Most of them are described as being "very distinct, only remotely
simalar to genus Homo".
How is it that a completely different species of humanoid can be
found to have populated the world at one time with no
memory of them, that we can reference?
If the size of their brain is indicative of greater intelligence,
as I believe in this case it is. I have to ask. How is it, this
seemingly superior life form, did not survive along with, or even
rather than, our own?
Perhaps I should offer a slightly different question.
How are we supposed to remember, that which we never really knew
in the first place? It's not likely we would ever forget if ever we
did know. Just look at 'em.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/861ebcf93534.jpg[/atsimg]

Binding?

Binding the skull at infancy, was a practice of many ancient
peoples. I believe it makes more sense, that this was done to
mimic the skulls we see here.These not being the result, but
instead the object of what bindings did occur.
Biggest reason being?
Brain vault capacity does not increase with binding.
To suggest that it does is not compatible with life.
It just is not worthy as an explaination here.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78b7d6fac1fd.jpg[/atsimg]

Deformations

Large numbers of the skulls have been found together indicating
a norm instead of a deformation. Heredity as with The Pharoah's
of Egypt, seems more plausible. Have you ever wondered why
pharoah donned such an
emense flimsy looking crown? I don't ever see a chin strap.
No, this is not the result of a deformed
body. These people did not suffer some desease.
The skulls themselves show most lived well into maturity.
According to one of the studies, there is no known reason, why
these peoples might have died out. At the same time even
suggesting they enjoyed a much longer life span. than the
80 yrs we top out at today.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a86ed47893ca.jpg[/atsimg]

The Key?

The Key is more than obvious to me.
IMO the answer to this mystery has always been with
us. The bigger mystery being why the obvious is ignored?
According to orthodox archaeology these skulls, at least
the ones from Mexico and So. America, simply do not exist.
That must be ok with most Evolutionists, anything that
dosn't fit their theory dosn't exist. Mostly the skulls
are ignored by scientific fundmentalists. With Pied
Piper Professor's of Acadamia leading their learned astray.
Away from very simple in your face answers.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7cb354381ab.jpg[/atsimg]

While their facial features line up perfectly to ours,we don't
even come close to the brains these people had. If they're even
people.If not, then I suggest they are the ones born of earth
and sky. Worshipped by men as Gods. Just to look upon these skulls
I'd say they were very frightning however you refer to them.
Most likely in posession of untold mental abilities. Telepathy
even telekenisis.
If not for these cranial remains we would know nothing of the
numbers of them being so great. With only a few likenesses of
Nefretitti, Akhenaten, and maybe some Tutenkhamuns. With the
more recent Ica stones from Peru. What would they be, without
these skulls.
The fact they're not being picked over and looked at everyday
speaks volumes to the fear, these skulls must induce on the
scientific community. It is proof to me that when proof can be
put in hand they scouff and ignore.
Their sadly mistaken if they expect me not notice.

Nothing short of an absolute, open minded study of these skulls
is needed. The fact there isn't one, is a conspiracy and a shame.
Something so fascinating largely ignored.

[img-427x450][atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0adee0552c1b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
***************!
WOW
I knew this exsisted but never had the chance to see. randyvs super post.
this is right up my alley with the fact that there existed different leval of worlds in the begining for instance the ant people. I have a lot to learn, we all have our theorys or thoughts many that think were a little overboard because we have these curiosity's. To be curious is not a mental abnormality. Wanting to seek ancient existence is not just a great wonder anymore. Underground was a way of existing at one time.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by NorthStargal52]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You just turned my world upside down Randy. I didn't even know these skull's existed.

They don't look like they've been binded, as I think they would be much smaller, ..... so the question remains..... where the hell did they come from ??

Did mankind evolve into two seperate specie's ?? the other more advanced which are responsible for some of the mystery's of the ancient world including Atlantis.

Perhaps primitive man saw them as threats, or freaks, and decided to wipe them out rather than be ruled by them.

are they an early demonstration of genetic manipulation ?? I wonder if any dna can be picked up off of these.

I have more questions than answers right now, .... and you godamn better answer every last one of them randy !!!

randy watson !!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

The only thing I can see as being truly overboard are these skulls
Off the hook.IMO

STELLA! you crazy mon. Lmao.

You may not like the answers partner.

Seriously Though burst all the questions in this field are wide open to ones
own interpretation

As far as I know they have only been able to pick up mtDNA back in 03.
I think they were waiting the nuclear testing to improve. They don't even
Know or their not telling if the fathers were even human.
This fits so precisly to what the ancient text(genesis) tells us. The sons of God . Chapter six. Read it.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
???????????????????????
LOL, But why would someone want to bind thier head????? were they trying to be similar to a different enity???

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

As far as they can tell Scientists know there was binding going on.
I believe it was to mimic these that you are looking at here.
Stella I will answer any of your q n a whenever you like. Sorry about your world stud.

This is nothing compared to what is out there. There are tons of these skulls all over the world.

You guys can google "recent studies of elongated skulls" and wear yourselves out with this stuff. as far as imaging. Like I said though
there needs to be some really open study on these guys.
Stella can you fund us?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hiya Randy.

These skulls are all human and borne of humans. They are a result of intentional deformation. Examples go back as far as 45kya and can be seen in one of the Shanidar Cave Neanderthals. The practice of skull-binding or cradle-boarding was present on a small-scale until at least the mid-20th Century. Late-19th Century France still had small enclaves that continued the practice.

Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Northern Europe and the Americas have all used the methods and for a variety of reasons. Mostly, it was used as a physical sign of a priest-class or aristocracy. In some tribes of North America it was part of their identity and differentiated them from other tribes.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This is a good speculative subject to discuss.
Why did they find that deforming their bodys was somehow spiritual.

How they did it was binding the heads for unique shapes and such...but for what purposes...

The ancient people tended to mold and create based on what they seen...mimic things of nature, from wearing feathers and whatnot, to more curious practices...elongating necks, making conehead royalty, etc...it was theoretically a reflection of their gods.

is there something more to it than simply random culture choosings (like todays goofy kids wearing those big plugs in their ears to stretch out their earlobes for...some...reason) or were they trying to actually mimic something (alien theory) is and will probably always be speculation.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

As I have already gone over this in the thread you can not explain
the increased capacity of the brain vault with deformation. It is simply not compatible with life .No way! It amounts to an over sized brain bucket.

Saturn

as far as why. I think you are looking at why.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

As I have already gone over this in the thread you can not explain the increased capacity of the brain vault with deformation. It is simply not compatible with life .No way! It amounts to an over sized brain bucket

You'd think so. Looking at the skulls, it's only reasonable to assume they have a larger brain capacity and therefore a bigger brain? Not so. Many of these skulls have had their capacity measured using hi-tech techniques like pouring sand or beads into them and measuring the volume. I'd prefer some laser beam and a bank of computers

As I pointed out before, the process isn't unique to any particular culture or region. It's been widespread for thousands of years. Caste, class, priesthood, tribe or aristocracy...it's been done a lot.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b96a80c3897.jpg[/atsimg]

Cranial modification is caused during infancy through the shaping of a baby’s head whilst it is still malleable. Such shaping can be caused by both intentional and unintentional means, using objects such as bandages or textiles, wooden boards, or even simply massaging the head, causing either a flattening or elongation of the human skull . The prehistoric Iranian examples known so far all result from such ante mortem modification of the skull, as is also the case with many other examples recovered from throughout the Near East (Arensburg and Hershkovitz, 1988; Idem, 1989; Molleson and Campbell; Meiklejohn et al.; Özbek; Senyurek and Tunakan; Fletcher et al.; Daems and Croucher). Cranial modification is one of the most obvious examples we have from the archaeological record of the active manipulation of the body during life, demonstrating choices to treat the body in particular ways, with implications in terms of the reflection of identity and identity construction (Daems and Croucher; Croucher, 2004; Idem, 2005; Idem, 2006).
ARTIFICIAL CRANIAL MODIFICATIONS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/170fdab4736e.jpg[/atsimg]

The Mangbetu live in central Africa, north of the Congo. When the first Europeans entered in this region in the late 19th century, the Mangbetu were accustomed to practicing the elongation of the head. For this, they enveloped the skulls of newborns with a cord which was tightened gradually for several months. The elongated heads were collected by the Mangbetu as an expression of beauty and as a sign of intelligence.
Mangbetu and skull elongation

I agree the skulls are fascinating to look at and draw questions of their origins. Despite our instincts, the skulls are very normal and from 'normal' people. The source for the points about North European skull-binding is...Later Artificial Cranial Deformation in Europe; Dingwalls 1931. Another good source is...Headshaping.

Some of the links are thanks to Byrd in a thread I enjoyed from last year...Elongated skulls discovered in Russia, Jan. 2009

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Yes I know of these and mentioned them in the OP. Very simply you need to address BVC where these are concerned. I understand exactly where this is coming from. As I mentioned in the OP these can not be the result, but they
are the object or model of the tradition. They are the reason for the binding. The largest
capacity to date in modern times is 1980ccms.. None of those have near that capacity. Let alone 3000 ccms. conservatively.

Ya you're right thousands of years. Thanks for confirming that for me.
What you are looking at here are the ones they mimic. I'm sure you
will accept that there must be a model to this world wide tradition.
Well? These are the model. These are why there is a tradition.

I was going to post that very same picture myself.
Glad I didn't now. You must address brain vault capacity because a brain
sloshing around in a bucket will not sustain life.
No matter what how ever big the vault is there must be grey matter to
fill it.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Can you be more explicit? As I understand your OP and other comments...you're suggesting they would have telekinesis or/and telepathy? Are you also asking if they were modelled on something else?

I've tried to show that the skulls are formed by mundane processes practised worldwide and for different reasons. There's no reason to believe that deforming our skulls give us powers.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a630511525b.jpg[/atsimg]
Oh ya I can see it now, you're right perfectly normal.

Ok lets say I grew feathers out of my azz tonight. Tomorrow everyone thought it was cool and stuck feathers in their but to copy me. Starting a tradition for thousands of yrs.
Then in ten thousand years people found me with feathers that had grown out my butt. I could very easily be written off by academia of that time, to be part of the long standing tradition. This is your mistake listening
to what they want you to believe.
When something different is screaming right in your face.BVC>>>>>>>>>

You've only shown me the exact thing this thread is about. You want to use laser tech hey that dosn't scare me the results will come out more
in favor because I'm fairly certain the BVC is conservative. Why?
Because the studies say so. I have n't measured one, but niether have you so call it faith.

Sorry for the slow replys it's honey dew time and I keep sneaking back
over here .he he he

I've tried to show that the skulls are formed by mundane processes practised worldwide and for different reasons. There's no reason to believe that deforming our skulls give us powers

Yes and I've starred every post in appreciation for your participation.
Thank you. Kandinsky.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This is one interesting subject.

I just a few days ago read a thread about an ancient human race with big heads and a child like appearance. They were found on a dig somewhere in Africa. They were called Boskop skulls.

It was written lake a full researched studied end paper containing all info learned. Very interesting but I can't seem to find it anymore.

As for the disappearance of your race. What I especially linked to these Skip skulls ( childlike head ) they left earth, or were just visiting.

Who knows.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Thank you for posting.
I believe this to be a race of hybrids exactly like the legends and the
Bible speak of. In other words they are ignored and scouffed at
because they are a direct link to the flood.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

A link to the flood ? Please explain ?

A thread of mine brought up a Sumerian believed idea of a body of water surrounding our dome called Tiamat. Obviously no longer present.

Mr.Kandinsky came up with it.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Something about Tiamat the name of this planet before a cataclysm
after which our planet was renamed Earth. Just one of
several different legends as far as I know.

Genesis chapter 6, read it. This is who the Bible speaks of, they are the Nephalem.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I am not poking fun at the skulls it I just added the LOL because I really feel that this style they choose to have was seen by them, nothing to do with the mind or brain power it seems as though it was percieved by them that this was what the great master over their time was seen to look like this. Again it has been seen in ancient paintings in the US the Hopi have painted drawings that look to be very super natural. Just like the circles found all over the place and now on the MOON and elsewhere. I have looked at the images on the Moon it almost seems like mounds up there contain the space craft they use it's hard to see cause of the dust over the tops of these mounds are they hiding or is it that dusty up there ????

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Well if your not going to poke fun then why post anything at all? I mean
poking fun is great with me, if I can dish it out, I better be able to
take it right? yuk!
Just try not to hurt my feeling ok?

[edit on 13-2-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
as far as 'binding' things go, .....

I wonder it we could bind other parts of our body's to increase length, ..... catch my drift, .... aye !! aye comrades !!

not that I'd be interested in such a thing, as im probably more of a candidate for surgical reduction.

as far as some of you giving randy a litt zhit, ... i would reconsider my approach to his thread, at it is well known that mr. randy watson is not a man to be trifled with .

he's very impatient, .... with a twitchy backhand he's not affraid to let fly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join