It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Israel Threating To Use Nuclear Weapons On Iran!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Video: Israel Threating To Use Nuclear Weapons On Iran!

dprogram.net

(Fox) – Israel has not ruled out nukes and threatens to support a naval blockade (an act of war)
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

This is pretty serious threat if true! The world is obsessed about nukes from Iran atm but Israel which has been cited as too hold about 200 nuclear warheads approx. without allowing IAEA inspections is threatening an attack.

I guess for shame. we need to do everything we can to protect Israel against Palestinian rock throwers and peaceful nuke programs. like Sarah Palin would say, gosh-darnit we need to support her majesty Israel, we would never want to offend our supreme masters.

dprogram.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
those crazy jihadists are at it again! I hope these are just more empty threats.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I can't think of a more dangerous time or year in the last 20 years than this time and this year.I am just hoping this will all blow over, and peace can get a foot hold in the middle east as it seems to be getting worse every day.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
those iranians are crazy, how did they think they can take the zionist luciferian elites alone?

this war will cause the collapse of the US, if iran is attacked the world will never be the same place again... there will be chaos and unrest throughout the entire middle east, this is much, much more serious than iraq...

the iranians, aka aryans are not like arabs, they are not cowards... i'm an iraqi and i know the arabs, they are incompetent cowards who back stab each other all the time...

in the iran iraq war, even though the iraq was supported by over 10 countries, has advanced weapons, did a surprise attack on iran, they kind of last... in the last few weeks of war the iranians pushed the iraqis back to basra... iranians will walk through basra, kuwait, saudi land, and the gulf states in just a few days... the arabs wont put out hard fighting... dubai will surrender before they reach it...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You know, DR, I normally don't agree with your posts.

However, this is CRAZY. (first video 2:00)....top Israeli's say they would use tactical nukes if needed? That is insanity. Why use nukes? Regular missiles and bombs not enough?

Does Israel have any idea what can of worms that will open?

It reminds me of the old south park bit-

"Hurry, shoot that deer, it's coming right for us!"

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The source is FOX news, but wow!

Just the overall of the critique is eerie.

After the last 20, 30, 40+ or more threads that pounded the word "Muslim" on every little drop of a dime to go wrong in the Middle East, especially when attempts to compare Turkey's yearly murder rate of about 400 as something that needs to be "wiped off the face of the map" with these nukes? I mean, to compare that to the murder rate of the U.S., and I still wonder about the murder rate of Israel itself!

If Israel does it, we surely don't have to question the murder rate.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Here is another video I just found, it is interesting to note his statements:

JARRETT: Is military force probably in the end the only answer?

BOLTON: There are two outcomes, one is Iran getting its nuclear weapons, the other is Israel or somebody uses military force to stop it. That’s where we are.

Bolton has been calling for military strikes on Iran to eliminate its nuclear program for sometime, despite claiming that he “always said, that the use of force against Iran’s nuclear program is deeply unattractive.” Last year, he said that “targeted force” is the “only option.”

But Bolton conveniently never discusses the s oberingconsequences of military action on Iran. Defense Secretary Robert Gates has said war with Iran would be “disastrous” and “the last thing we need.” “There is no military option that does anything more than buy time,” Gates said last year. Retired Gen. Anthony Zinni answered war hawks like Bolton calling for military action against Iran:

After you’ve dropped those bombs on those hardened facilities, what happens next? … [E]ventually, if you follow this all the way down, eventually I’m putting boots on the ground somewhere. And like I tell my friends, if you like Iraq and Afghanistan, you’ll love Iran.

A top defense official said an attack probably would � ��incentivize the Iranians to go all the way to weaponize” their nuclear material and have “a number of destabilizing” consequences for the region. Bolton actually thinks attacking Iran “would lead to greater stability in the region” but that if anything goes wrong, a simple “campaign of public diplomacy” will sort everything out.

S ource

[edit on 9-2-2010 by December_Rain]

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Of course they will use nukes and kill as many Muslims as they can.

This is well planned by the Nazi Zionists.

When they kill Muslims, it will infuriate the others, and you will have a never ending religious war with terrorists everywhere.

When this happens, ALL freedom and rights of EVERYONE except the wealthy, rich, Elite of course will be taken away, and everyone will be microchipped for their own "Protections".

This is the beginning of the end.

And they say the Nazis lost...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So they are threatening to use nukes... I thought they didnt have them

Anyway, Israel using nukes would not only kill millions and millions of Iranian citizens but the fall out and nuclear clouds would proably devastate the whole region, including Iraq where the US has over 100,000 troops, not to mention other countries like Jordan, Saudi Arabia and even Israel itself. Pure suicide IMO.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Means nothing, every country with nukes will use them when needed. And lol to Emerald, no one is gonna throw nukes everywhere.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Does Israel have any idea what can of worms that will open?

The scary answer is yes, they know exactly what they are doing.

The whole point is to try and provoke an attack so the US can unilaterally step in. It's the last play in the book; if the public won't buy into attacking Iran then force them to accept protecting Israel.

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
When they kill Muslims, it will infuriate the others, and you will have a never ending religious war with terrorists everywhere.

When this happens, ALL freedom and rights of EVERYONE except the wealthy, rich, Elite of course will be taken away, and everyone will be microchipped for their own "Protections".

Yup, that's the plan. Security through a global police state. It's a very slippery slope, and we're gaining speed.

I would like to give Iran the benefit of the doubt over thier nuclear program, but nuclear technology is not something to play dice with. The problem for the west is that North Korea was 100% right...

The US won't attack a nuclear country.

The western governments are now scrambling to justify a war with Iran before it acquires the only real defense a country can get in today's world.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cydonia2012

not quite, if their tactical..

tactical as in small placements on lance missiles and what have you. As oppose to ICBM, fallout mushroom cloud usage..

+30 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Did anyone even notice the hypocrisy there?

Israel will use 'tactical nuclear warheads' against Iran... But, "NO IRAN! YOU CAN'T HAVE THE SAME DETERRENT TOYS AS US! NAUGHTY YOU!"

Yet they just blabber on as if thats the way its meant to be.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Did anyone even notice the hypocrisy there?

Israel will use 'tactical nuclear warheads' against Iran... But, "NO IRAN! YOU CAN'T HAVE THE SAME DETERRENT TOYS AS US! NAUGHTY YOU!"

Yet they just blabber on as if thats the way its meant to be.

No hypocrisy here at all...
People who are generally responsible, get to have weapons
People who are criminals, aggressive, irresponsible don't get to have weapons .

The good guys use their weapons to eliminate the bad guys, and Iran has shown in multiple ways they are bad, so now it is wacking time, just hope a full and complete wacking is unleashed.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
you honestly believe iran is using nuclear energy for peaceful use?

are you retarded? or just being sarcastic

seriously

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The Alamo Ripper

I don't care who's using energy for what.

The point is it's absolutely STUPID to attack a country just because a bunch of psycho paranoid Zionists think Iran is a threat, but yet Iran has never attacked any other country within the past hundred years.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by chuckk

If you really think the Zionists in Israel are innocent, then you really need to click the "x" on the right side of your window right now and go read some history books.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Iran has more oil then God. Do you really think Isreal is going to nuke Iran because todays its board? They will nuke Iran only if it has to to survive. Why are so many people so stupid they can't figure this out?

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
People with nukes threatening others who want nukes is simply hypocritical.

I trust the Iranian government more than the Israeli government.

Israel is saying that Iranians have no moral limits and will use the nukes against Israel.

That's just stupid, if you really think that a modern country would use nukes then go back to middle school when a geography teacher lectures on MAD.

Nukes is a safety measure. It's used to protect the nation.

Middle Easterners are scared of Israel and the US.

What the hell do they have that we should be afraid of?

We killed Iraqis on a 3000:1 ratio. We pretty much destroyed their country in a few days. To think of Iran as a threat would lead to millions more deaths in Iran.

MOST of the world hate white imperialists. There I said it.

To them, we are the bad guys and they deserve nukes to protect themselves from us.

[edit on 2/9/2010 by die_another_day]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join