It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Spokesperson reveals that the NASA UFO's are indeed unidentified objects!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I came across this interesting video on You tube. A person from NASA says that there are Objects that were there around shuttle Altantis, But he says we dont know what these unknown objects are or Where they came from.

Come on, NASA does not know what these objects are? I think they do, and if you see the video, they dont seem to be debris, so they are Unidentified.

A former astronaut says he has also seen these objects before, may be a good idea to pass off UFOs as debris?

[edit on 30-1-2010 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Good video, but it's from 2006.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Good video, but it's from 2006.

Yes it is an old video, but I thought the fact that a NASA spokesperson says we dont know where these objects came from was interesting.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The age of the video may mean that the status of the objects has changed. They may have been "identified" by now, or at least a statement full of lies may have been produced to cover the gap in thier knowledge (which as we know will be exploited ,quite rightly, by the membership of communities like ATS and others as proof that something is amiss!).

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Well, i do agree about that. The looks of that guys face from 1:20 is priceless lol. He's probably thinking: "Yeah, we know them, we do space races with these folks. They are friendly and smart. Oh boy, what a day. They pay me for talking to brainwashed brains, right? So, as i was saying..." I was actually surprised to see it air on FoxNews...

[edit on 30/1/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Cool video there... However, I disagree with the 'white power' annotations on the first frame of the video.

Kind of made me want to not watch it... to be honest.

How does separating us by skin colour help us all grow as a species?

Good information, but I forsee many people turning away even from just their annotations added to the video, as it's completely racist, and savage.

The only way our species is powerful is by working together for the common goals!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jephers0n
Cool video there... However, I disagree with the 'white power' annotations on the first frame of the video.

Good information, but I forsee many people turning away even from just their annotations added to the video, as it's completely racist, and savage.

The only way our species is powerful is by working together for the common goals!!!

ok thats a touchy subject and I am definately going to be censored for it by moderators.

Basically it has to do with the 'supermen' theory, you know the tall dudes with blonde hair blue eyes, came from Atlantis and ect, then you had the black sun society...... and well then after that you had hitler who 'originally' set out with good intentions but screwed his own head up with methamphetamine (this is true as he had errectile dysfunction after WW1 from being gassed you can study this)... it had side effects and you can even read up on the messed up stuff he did with eva braun because he couldnt get off.

Back to the story, basically if you've heard about the 8 foot caucasian skeletons found off the coast of california and which are 13,000 years old.

you get the idea something isnt quite right.

California is named after a female goddess of a native american tribe who was 'caucasian', these sort of stories do eminate all over the world, and alot of people mis-interpret it as white superiority, usually these people are christian fundamentalists such as the KKK or other 'white power groups'

and yes.... the KKK is a christian extremist orginization, and its about bloody time that it was an accepted fact and I refuse to be censored for saying this as these people are monsters.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apocolypto

ok thats a touchy subject and I am definately going to be censored for it by moderators.

Basically it has to do with the 'supermen' theory, you know the tall dudes with blonde hair blue eyes, came from Atlantis and ect, then you had the black sun society...... and well then after that you had hitler who 'originally' set out with good intentions but screwed his own head up with methamphetamine (this is true as he had errectile dysfunction after WW1 from being gassed you can study this)... it had side effects and you can even read up on the messed up stuff he did with eva braun because he couldnt get off.

Back to the story, basically if you've heard about the 8 foot caucasian skeletons found off the coast of california and which are 13,000 years old.

you get the idea something isnt quite right.

California is named after a female goddess of a native american tribe who was 'caucasian', these sort of stories do eminate all over the world, and alot of people mis-interpret it as white superiority, usually these people are christian fundamentalists such as the KKK or other 'white power groups'

and yes.... the KKK is a christian extremist orginization, and its about bloody time that it was an accepted fact and I refuse to be censored for saying this as these people are monsters.

I see where you're coming from, yes. But still, if all these 'races' of humans, around the world, had interaction with other species of 'aliens', would it not still bring more power to the human race to bring all these different 'manipulations' together as one 'master' human race (an amalgamation of ALL humans, not any ONE specific.

If this 'caucasian' alien type modified our dna... and another race modified it in another area... and we combined these two strands... it would create an entire NEW race, compared to the changes allegedly made by these races in the first place.

All hypothetically speaking, of course.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

It sometimes seems that this field attracts the worst of the worst, racists, charlatans and criminals among them. Far too often it seems that some in this field are willing to excuse abhorrent behaviors and beliefs so long as a person shares a belief that aliens are visiting the Earth. It is disgusting and damaging to the field.

That aside, I know that spin, twisting the truth and hearing what you want to hear are the bread-and-butter of some believers, but it only hurts us. None of that helps us get any closer to the truth and serves to open us up to further ridicule. Some of you seem to have forgotten what unidentified means, that it is an identification in-and-of-itself.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The debris comes from the shuttle. It is unidentified because they do not know where it came from on the shuttle. The concern is that it may represent a danger to the shuttle.

Perhaps, if the debris left from the damage of Columbia's wing had been seen, the disaster could have been avoided. Perhaps, by closely examining other debris (which is always seen, on every flight), another disaster can be avoided.

[edit on 1/30/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

It sometimes seems that this field attracts the worst of the worst, racists, charlatans and criminals among them. Far too often it seems that some in this field are willing to excuse abhorrent behaviors and beliefs so long as a person shares a belief that aliens are visiting the Earth. It is disgusting and damaging to the field.

That aside, I know that spin, twisting the truth and hearing what you want to hear are the bread-and-butter of some believers, but it only hurts us. None of that helps us get any closer to the truth and serves to open us up to further ridicule. Some of you seem to have forgotten what unidentified means, that it is an identification in-and-of-itself.

Quite a titanic mountain you are gleefully making out of that molehill there Rex.

(If I were to guess your calculated response to this it would be a faux horrified "I assure you, racism is a terrible thing and certainly no "molehill' to be trivialized". LOL. Indeed. The 'molehill' is how significant this problem is within UFOlogy. The "mountain" is how much of a problem you'd like to make it seem).

So 'white supremacist' sentiment is apparently so prevalent among Alien/UFO 'believers' that the subject warrants a preachy post about just how much they and other 'criminals' are 'damaging the field'? Please! Get real. Racism has as much to do with UFOlogy as it does with Skepticism - which is not much.

The lengths to which some will go in order to smear 'believers' is truly astounding.

OK, the annotations are ridiculous. But the topic is the news report, so by switching focus to the annotations we are being taken off topic (I didn't even notice them, I didn't read them, until others made them the focus of attention). The sentiment expressed in the annotations is in no way representative of the thinking of 'believers' generally, nor is there the slightest evidence that 'believers' are generally sympathetic to these ideas of that they are willing to forgive them to suit their own ends, as you try to imply Rex. Your approach smacks of the worst kind of opportunistic negative 'spin-doctoring'.

Grow up.

(Or don't, and get into politics where your talents will be appreciated)

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Malcram]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

G'day sunny 2008ny

"Propogandist".....

"NASA shill".....

Thought bubbles.....

White supremacist websites.....

...& that's just in the first few minutes!

Thanks mate.....that video is a highlight

Oh yeah.....I almost forgot.....it's debris

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Yep your right on that one.

alot of people mis-interpret it and they jump on the white power band wagon.

Racism is ignorant as all human beings are genetically the same, we just evolved differently according to where we were located in the world in order to adapt to our environment. skin color, lung size (the sherpas of tibet), all plays a part on our environment in evolution.

Its like looking at different breeds of the same species, they might look different but they are genetically the same, they just look different.

People who are closed minded and accept blind faith are usually the first to burn books and discriminate as they have no concept of the idea of science.

But those 'debris' I am very skeptical about.... NASA tried to play off the photos from the STS-088 Satelite as a space blanket, I had them analyzed and enhanced by a professional.

Not a space blanket, nor is it the 'black knight satelite' as alot of people suggested.

NASA isnt 'covering it up' I think they are just scared that they are there, and they dont know what to do about it. They cant control it, or make contact as 'no one is answering the phone'.

logically speaking if you had something which is a potential threat flying around your planet, not responding, and ignoring you, would you rather cause mass panic by saying they aren't co-operating? and they have no control over the situation?

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Apocolypto]

new topics

top topics

join