It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Ron Paul embarasses Kanjorski- CNBC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
During a heated discussion about the economy, Bernanke and the Federal Reserve, Ron Paul destroys Kanjorski on CNBC. They keep racking them up and Ron keeps knocking them down.
Another one bites the dust.
Next!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

I just finished watching both vids.
The MSM better be careful giving RP that much air time. He just makes too
much sense, ordinary folks are going to wonder why "That smart man"
doesn't run for President.

He handled Kanjorski with ease , (felt a tad sorry for Kanj) and made all his
points regarding the Fed and Bernake.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Kanjorksi is symbolic of why I can't stand the democrats anymore. They make me sick to my stomach to listen to their bullcrap. And the republicans are not really republicans anymore. They are state corporatists bordering on fascists. Ron Paul is one of the few true dyed in the wool conservative republicans in Congress. If America stands for anything in this day and age let it stand for that lone voice of freedom and liberty. Ron Paul shows that no matter how bad things get in America there will always be someone speaking the truth and someone we can believe in. I.e. there is always some form of HOPE. He's not perfect but Paul is exactly what this country needs.

Gonnorhea lectim is spreading we need to stamp it out........VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Kanjorski used every trick in the book to try and get one over on Ron but he dealt with him perfectly. Anyone with that much witt, intelligence and knowledge is a very dangerous man indeed. Thank god he's on the people's side.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Telling it like is as always thats the man

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is how all of our congressmen and women should act. They should be asking questions about the way things are run in our government.

Instead they all just follow the leader and vote D or R based on what their party wants. How about they all seperate from themselves and vote independently.

Wake up House, Wake up Senate!

It seems like they don't like to use their brains and common sense to vote on what is good for the American people as a whole. They would rather play politics and get as little done as possible. So when it comes time for re-election they say "Look I didn't f*** anything up and voted for my party."

Ron Paul is an inspiration to me and hopefully in time the rest of America will see it too.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
LMAO...RP is the MAN. OWNED!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Wow, there are only about 3 viewers a day on CNBC. We just doubled their audience. Good job.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I'm moving out of America if this man doesn't make it to the presidency come 2012.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
My favorite part of this is that its on CNBC and not FOX.
Sure, both are equally as guilty of being more for entertainment than news, but people expect this sort of thing from Fox.
And the reporter seemed generally thankful at the end towards Mr. Paul.
All in all, I would say this was a win.
A small one at least.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Odessy]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Ron is a hero - the world's finest politician (in the sense of the word that it means a representative of the people, not that he's a skillful debater, which he is, or a skillful liar, which i believe he is not).

If it were not a republic i'd say he should be King of America!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Long live the Republic ! Long Live Ron Paul !

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
RP could have said a lot more and a lot better if Kanjorski didn't deliberately keep with the persistent nonsense "no crisis" statements. Kanjorski was making slow and pointless statements only to prolong the show, besides the obviously ridiculous ones like 'everything's fine, fed is doing great'.
It was a mildly entertaining duel and unfortunately that is what I think it will remain. He can talk because he's allowed to represent a 3rd party when public become more aware of the fact that differences between democrat and republican policies are trivial.

As RP said himself, not much would change even if he's elected as president (he said it some 20 years ago I think). The problem lies within congress, uneducated government economists, smaller politicians, secretaries etc. etc. They're all corrupt good for nothing brainless back-stabbing devil-worshiping sellouts and charlatans who allow their country and millions of people to suffer for petty cash or temporary security.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Didn't listen to all the details but what I saw/heard was slightly disappointing. RP seems to be playing a little to conservative. With this kind of air time he did a little too much dancing around the issue. He should have been more direct about the history and evils of the FR. Perhaps he did in the second segment.

This may be an indication that some aspects of the media seem to be aligning themselves with the lesser evil elements of the NWO. It may also be that RP, seeing Interpol coming to shut down the greater evil of the NWO in the uSA, is pacing himself.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I live in Michigan! YES,it is that bad. I know just as many people who work as people who can't find a job. People are fleeing Michigan after turning in the keys to their homes. With poverty comes drugs. Now its turning into wilderness with empty buildings and people who act like diseased animals. Hospitals are full of homeless/welfare detoxers.

The FED will never be audited or at least the public will never see the truth and will be given a fake audit. They are too busy working on enslaving us. I believe all americans should file bankruptcy and enter into "voluntary simplicity". leave the corporations holding their useless products. Start local currencies based on precious metals. Build up small decentralized local economies. Refuse to work for corporations. turn this county back to a family-based agricutural culture.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
There seems to be something flashing (green) up very quickly in this video clip, too quick for me to figure out what it is.

Anyone else spot it ?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
What makes Ron Paul so effective is his lengthy institutional knowledge of how the system works and how the corruption has influenced that process. While I often see the frustration on Ron Paul's face from the internal corruption that exists in both parties, he represents what is good about America and when Ron Paul is gone, there will be few that will be able to match his experience and his moral and ethical standards that helped America become the Nation remembered as decent, moral, courageous and the land where freedom once flourished.

Let's hope that Ron Paul has been mentoring someone that might just be as good if not better than Ron Paul. I have no doubt that Ron Paul is concerned for the nation, but the nation is also concerned with the continued service of one of this nations best Congressman and most decent American politician in history.

If the Republicans had been the party they claim to be, Ron Paul would have received the Republican nomination, the last eight years would have been really different. I often think had the Republicans done what was really in the interests of the nation and the Republican party, they would still be in power. Instead, the Republicans capitulated to internal power struggles and external corruption motivated by bribes of money.

When the Republican party turned their back on Ron Paul's nomination and then undermined the only qualified person to be president, it was the moment in my history when I stopped being a Republican. I became an Independent when I saw just how the Republican party treated the only person qualified to be president of the USA. The Republicans party's move to embrace evil and corruption will forever stain the Republican party as the inept and corrupt party they are today.

The Republican party is a joke and Sarah Palin is not going to fix the problem with the party until those in the party are removed from influencing the choices and decisions that place the party ahead of the public. This is what is wrong with the Republicans and not until it changes, nothing will be successful for the Republicans.

While the Democrats have embraced communism in a bold way, both parties have been the cause of our nations ills and troubles. We need to remove the corruption and everyone that can not maintain ethical and moral standards of conduct. I became an independent after being a life long Republican when I saw just how the party treats its hopes for winning the presidency. They showed me and others that the party is too inept, too corrupt and to bereft with party ideology instead of being concerned what is good for the nation.

Not until the Republican party acts like mature adults again will they ever see my vote again, unless of course they generate some phone Die-bold voting scam magic and claim that the entire planet voted for Satan's choice. If that happens they would be claiming I voted for them when I didn't. Good thing I didn't get started on voter fraud. Oh well. Ron Paul is a decent man that this nation will miss when he is gone. We could have had a real president, but instead they gave us a monkey puppet boy named Bush and McCain and a thousand lies.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Ron Paul make so much sense! I really hope he is able to get his legislation passed.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Go Ron Paul!
I can't imagine the stir he would cause if he got elected president. I would fear for him though with all the criminals running the show now.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Kanjorksi is symbolic of why I can't stand the democrats anymore.

But.... He is a Republican ....

??? Am I missing something ???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join