It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti, The New 9-11?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Now I know that there are many conspiracy theories about 9-11, but there are also many things that the feds still refuse to explain. That was proven on Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory Series.

Now we have the earthquake in Haiti. It has been proven that HAARP can cause them, which begs the question: Was the USA complicit and following orders from their Masters in orchestrating this latest fiasco? Just like 9-11, there was "FEMA" in NYC the day before conducting "Exercises".

Now, it's dejavu all over again it seems! The very day before the Haiti quake, the USA was conducting rescue missions in the event of a hurrican scenario that might take place in Haiti! Coincidence? Well, that's for all of ya'll to decide, but do we have to wait another 8 or 9 years to hear that it was indeed HAARP that caused this?

A Haiti Disaster Relief Scenario Was Envisaged by the US Military One Day Before the Earthquake
by Michel Chossudovsky

Global Research, January 21, 2010

The holding of pre-disaster simulations pertained to the impacts of a hurricane in Haiti. They were held on January 11. (Bob Brewin, Defense launches online system to coordinate Haiti relief efforts (1/15/10) -- GovExec.com, complete text of article is contained in Annex)

The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), which is under the jurisdiction of the Department of Defense (DoD), was involved in organizing these scenarios on behalf of US Southern Command.(SOUTHCOM).

Defined as a "Combat Support Agency", DISA has a mandate to provide IT and telecommunications, systems, logistics services in support of the US military. (See DISA website: Defense Information Systems Agency).

On the day prior to the earthquake, "on Monday [January 11, 2010], Jean Demay, DISA's technical manager for the agency's Transnational Information Sharing Cooperation project, happened to be at the headquarters of the U.S. Southern Command in Miami preparing for a test of the system in a scenario that involved providing relief to Haiti in the wake of a hurricane." (Bob Brewin, op cit, emphasis added)

The Transnational Information Sharing Cooperation project (TISC) is a communications-information tool which "links non-government organizations with the United States [government and military] and other nations for tracking, coordinating and organizing relief efforts".(Government IT Scrambles To Help Haiti, TECHWEB January 15, 2010).

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I don't know anything about HAARP, but the first people in Haiti with rescue service was NOT the USA, it was Iceland. Venezuela sent aid, while people were dying in makeshift hospitals Israel had set up a state of the art field hospital complete with MRI. The US media kept any assistance from anyone but Americans on the down low.

There have been several aftershocks too.

The strange thing about this (which may have a rational explanation) is that the Dominican Republic was not damaged at all and that made me wonder what kind of earthquake it was... very strange

It has taken America a looooonng time to get hospital ships in, to get food in - it just is so reminiscent of Katrina somehow.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Compairing this to 9/11 is absurd. We could make all types of speculitive theorys on what caused either one but their both unique, both tradgedies and both resluted in the loss of life.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

According to 9/11, Katrina, and now this.. It all looks the same.. Give your money to red cross so they can scam you yet again..

Dont believe me go look up the Liberty fund turned wartime fund and how red cross didnt use all the money from 9/11 for that purpose...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LaMadameDuval

I dunno who was there first, second, or third, but I know who has the most troops there, the USA! Now, why troops when what they really need are food, medical supplies, and equipment to aid in rescue and recovery? And the aftershocks, they seem a bit targeted to me.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Absurd? I guess we'll have to wait for another "official" report than huh? Like that "official" report on JFK and RFK? Like the official report on watergate, oky city, ruby ridge, katrina, the sunami of indonesia 2004, and the official report on global warming?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Ok, not everything is a damn conspiracy people. As one of the other posters already stated, comparing this to 911 is absurd. Furthermore, if I recall correctly we were alone during Katrina. I don't remember any other countries coming in to help us. That being said, that is another absurd reference.

-Nate

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

How is it absurd comparing this to 9-11? Are you aware of scalar warfare? We have been at that with russia since the 50's. Yes, 9-11 was a tragedy, and was not caused by weather or some other alleged natural phenom. My comparence was to the fact of who is responsible for causing the tragedy, not the tragedy it'self.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009
Ok, not everything is a damn conspiracy people. As one of the other posters already stated, comparing this to 911 is absurd. Furthermore, if I recall correctly we were alone during Katrina. I don't remember any other countries coming in to help us. That being said, that is another absurd reference.

-Nate

Yeah I agree with you.I am tired of hearing everyone on here talk about everything like the nwo is at fault.I mean really?Earthquakes have been happening for ages I really doubt that Haarp or some other "earthquake machine" started this.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Did anyone put a gun to your head regarding these donations?

No, didn't think so...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

You are a douschebag. They are there to keep the peace during the rescue effort and subsequent aftermath. I know this may be hard to believe as it is not a conspiracy but troops are trained in basic first aid.
I love the namecalling, I must be doing a good job exposing some truth here it seems. Also, I know all about being a troop. I done 2 years at Ft. Davis Panama. So I know the region of central america pretty well. 29TH MI Battalion was my unit. I am jungle trained, and have more training I am not at liberty to discuss here. So keep flapping your gums and showing your ignorance!

If that was the case I doubt you would be on here blabbing about being a troop and any training you got.You "can't discuss it" yeah right buddy

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by indy0725

Thanks Indy! I think people forgot how to look at things objectively. Problem is once you get into this whole conspiracy crap it overwhelms your brain and suddenly you think everything is a conspiracy. Give me a break here.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Earthquakes have been happening for ages
I agree with ya, they have been! Now go and check and see how much more frequent they have been happening since the 1950's. Also, if you and the others here that are enjoying trashing me bothered to read my posting, I clearly said that this only begs the "question" of whether or not the federal gov't was following orders by their handlers?

Now, concerning 9-11, all I said about 9-11 was that FEMA was in NYC the night before 9-11 happened, that's it! You people need to learn to comprehend what you read before you reply!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Well, looks like you know nothing about the military, for if you did then you'd know that anybody in a Military Intelligence Unit are restricted in discussing a lot of things. So just go back to your gas station goober and leave the adult stuff to people who know how to discuss it properly.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

You are a douschebag. They are there to keep the peace during the rescue effort and subsequent aftermath. I know this may be hard to believe as it is not a conspiracy but troops are trained in basic first aid.
I love the namecalling, I must be doing a good job exposing some truth here it seems. Also, I know all about being a troop. I done 2 years at Ft. Davis Panama. So I know the region of central america pretty well. 29TH MI Battalion was my unit. I am jungle trained, and have more training I am not at liberty to discuss here. So keep flapping your gums and showing your ignorance!

and this somehow qualifies you to "expose" the earthquake in Haiti as a conspiracy? You are not exposing anything but your udder stupidity. I am a Marine with 2 Iraqi combat tours under my belt but that doesn't qualify me to "expose" some off the wall claim. There is no training that "you are not at liberty to discuss." Put up or shut up Military intelligence battalion...so you colored pretty maps for the officers all day? Well, that qualifies you right there to make outlandish claims and stupid ass references. Go back to coloring your maps and stop trying to make a correlation between 9/11 and Haiti. It's an earthquake. They happen. Get over it.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Problem is once you get into this whole conspiracy crap it overwhelms your brain and suddenly you think everything is a conspiracy.
Everything's a conspiracy? If it isn't then, tell me, what are you doing here at a "Conspiracy" website? This forum is plainly nomenclatured "New World Order" isn't it? If all this stuff is bunk, why are you disrupting the thread then with all your BS? You could just read it, laugh, and move on, right?

Grow up, get a life, and leave this thread if it is crap to you. I deal with people like you all the time, and I think ya'll are too funny to watch. You all exhibit the same traits when a nerve is struck for you can't answer anything with a valid response. You just make your insults and stick your head ruight back in the sand like the good ostriches that ya'll are!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Wooooooooo, 2 tours in Iraq? Thankyou for your sevice then. Now, it's clear you know nothing bout military intelligence, for if you did, then you'd know all about the commo platoons and their intel gathering? Do you know anything about "Galetta" Island in Honduras?

Do you know about the "op" name for the columbian drug wars of the 80's? Well, I do, cause I was there "mr 2 tours of Iraq"! I also know that if MI units don't do their jobs, people like YOU get your asses shot off! So enough of your childish antics.

I was in el-salvador during many a sandinistas and contra rebels firefights, so don't try to play your little Iraqi combat tour BS to me buddy! I seen Iran/Contra before it was even a hearing years later! So ya see, you have nothing on me bud. Nice try though.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Blah blah blah
Who is sticking their head in the sand? Certainly not me. It would be hard for me to disrupt a thread with no valid point to begin with. I have an open mind but you are really stretching this one. Furthermore do not take my words out of context. I am here for the same reason everyone else is here. Perhaps a glimmer of truth amongst all the crap in this world today. The only nerve you struck with me is that of stupidity. If you think you struck some type of nerve with your comparison then you are dead wrong. Post a meaningful thread that someone could make a valid response to. Perhaps if you can prove that HAARP caused the earthquake to begin with, maybe you might have something. Until then your whole thread is pure speculation with no valid points. Just because the Gov't was holding training exercises days prior to the quake (for hurricane relief) means nothing. We (Marines) are trained in a variety of scenarios in case one of them happens. That does not mean it will. Training is training and holds no validity to the "theory" you present.

-Nate

<<   2 >>

join