It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Images Large Spherical Objects Inside Corona of SUN

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Originally posted by Project_Exo

something is happening, just had the most intense inner ear ring I have ever had(it felt multidimensional). my heart chakra had been going crazy for no explained reason the last two days. I have also seen a blinding white light as I drifted to sleep the last two nights, it was so intense that it jolted me awake both times (reminded me of the sun, the first night I had not learned about the objects around it)

Um, you might want to see a doctor about that....

I can assure you I am perfectly fine, but thank you for your concern. This may explain my "condition"
CSETI event

I am more interested it your thoughts on the two photos I posted

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206

if they are alien craft, then it begs the question, what the hell are they doing at the sun?

loading up their alien weapon with sun energy

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Project_Exo

I take it you're speaking of the one of the sun and the crop circle...

Quite honestly I don't see how the 2 "look alot alike"... That sphere in the picture of the sun has me curious though... of course it could be anything, but I wouldn't speculate on what it is...

Wondering if anyone has asked NASA yet

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Have these "anomolies" ever been spotted before the 21st? This is indeed interesting and I have checked out the sun today - this link
sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...:wavelength=171
shows some, can you find them?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Err, what the.....!!!!

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

Now THAT I can't wait to see reprocessed in higher quality! Looks cool.

Everyone else should calm down about their silly "UFO shapes" and such and look at the images posted previously with low/high quality.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights
Err, what the.....!!!!

W T F

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Unknown

Originally posted by the.lights
Err, what the.....!!!!

W T F

Killer space bees!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
has anyone considered with the new tech we have up there, that these could very well be planetoids, or moons we havent seen til recently?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
i took this image from stereo-b, the behind the sun view. im not sure if it is a glitch. it looks like a triangle and the pixels do not line up.

i enhanced this image to

also 5 images are missing completely from stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
the pictures are down now. cant see them.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
this is the best Thread EVAAAAA!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
looks like the chinese have been photoshoping nasa

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...
its earth and jupiter

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Whoa whoa...

Why were they taken down? Sheesh I leave my computer for a few hours and the photos are gone. Argh.

Oh, I see... it was just Earth and Jupiter...is that why they were taken down? What is going on? Won't somebody please think of the children!?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
LOL that picture shows 2 rings labled erth and jupiter to show the size comparison.

I would say it could have been some kind of malfunction somewhere somehow, but when i saw that picture with the belt of em... like wtf.... i cant think of anyway a belt would appear to be fading correctly in realitivity to the distance it goes behind the sun. Malfunctions are usually random spots or a full vert. or hor. line. Think of a busted lcd where the dots dont go away.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Dr. Joseph B. Gurman, STEREO Project Scientist, has responded to critiquekat’s questions, stating “What you’re seeing is the difference between “beacon mode” (near realtime, heavily compressed, binned [I believe 512 x 512 or smaller]) images and normal playback telemetry images (2048 x 2048 native mode, less heavily but still lossily compressed).

On January 18, at ~ 21:47 UT, the “central data recorder” at DSN, that stores all the playback data from all the missions DSN supports, failed. A backup CDR took over, but apparently started working on data from January 10, instead of just the four previous hours, as designed. (The last I heard, the DSN engineers don’t understand why, but it certainly sounds like a software issue.) ” which critiquekat thinks is “quite frankly this is the worst response NASA could have”.

www.whalesinspace.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I found the most awesome blog discussing this phenomena. Full of pictures, videos, theories, etc.

Check it out!

Spheres Around Sun Blog

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Julie Washington]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Thank you Julie Washington! I am looking at that blog now.. it is interesting!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
These are some ones I managed to save.

I think that the first one looks strikingly similar to this

It is crazy that NASA removed them, but are we sure their website did not crash because of too many hits?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join