It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Images Large Spherical Objects Inside Corona of SUN

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
These 2 measurements allow for the more precise calculation of Phobos' density, which is of 1.85 grams per cubic centimeter (0.067 pounds per cubic inch), as compared with the rocks on Mars' surface, which have a density of 2.7 to 3.3 grams per cubic centimeter (0.098 to 0.119 pounds per cubic inch). This proves that the small moon is not completely solid, but rather a conglomerate of gravitationally-bound rocks or, in scientific terms, “a pile of rubble.”Mars May have Orbiting Space Base, says White House Advisor
March 1960 - The Martian moon Phobos, generally accepted as a celestial body, actually may be an artificial satellite launched long ago by an advanced Martian race, according to Dr. S. Fred Singer, special advisor to President Eisenhower on space developments. No mention was made of the other Mars moon, Deimos. .... well.. not sure what to believe anymore....rofl.... but looking ..

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
Some one please answer ALL of the following questions, with CONSISTENT answers.

If the objects are planets, or some like body, how are they able to with stand the heat or gravity of the sun?

If the objects are digital picture glitches, why would NASA take the effort to edit them?

If NASA did indeed edit them, why did they do such an obviously horrible job of it? They must know that that would make people more suspicious.

If the objects are alien craft, then....WTF?

If the objects are planets or similar, then they would have to be constructed of a material which resists heat, or can at least remain solid under thermal stress.
With regards to the gravity situation. There does not appear to be any logical scientific explanation . It could be that these objects are polarised to a level of intensity which allows them to nullify the effects of the suns gravity..But that is highly unlikely in my humble opinion.

Regards to NASA and editing, the chances are that most of what the public sees from nasa has been through some editing software of some sort, just as a matter of course. Just because a picture has a glitch on it, does not make the whole shot useless. They can still be educationaly important, and remember that on a massive object like the sun, the tiniest details are often as important or more important than the appearance of the whole.
With regard to the apparantly botched editing, to be honest, I dont know . Obviously this is different to the sort of airbrushing and total removal of suspicious sections of images. This we are totaly used to from NASA. But just straight up failing to hide a detail in this manner is slightly pathetic , even by thier standards.
Now, on to your suggestion that these may be alien craft. They MAY but if they are, then either the race of beings inside must be extremely clever with radiation sheilding techniques , or they are immune to radiation some how. Also , if they are alien craft, then it begs the question, what the hell are they doing at the sun? I suppose its possible that proximity to a star might be required to refuel some insane hyperdrive system which only works on stardust of some kind , but thats far from theory and purely imagination at this point. The thing about the alien craft idea is, that when we go down that road, we cannot help but collide with massive drifts of confusion. As yet, we can make no solid scientific statements regarding the possibility that these are alien craft, because we have no information regarding how an alien may build and or operate a craft, let alone one of that size !
Good questions. Hope my answers arent too boring for you .

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by Cybernet

LCROSS mission LRO IMAGES

wms.lroc.asu.edu...

LET me know if you find the ruins.

Thanks for the link, but there is one problem with it. It's not the original gallery, nor what i saw. I don't know wheter you remember, but one of the original LCROSS galleries was online at the time of impact and it had pictures not only from NASA, but mainly from public astronomers. Also the site layout was different and more chaotic. A week later, around the 15th October, the site went offline. If you tried to access any person's profile or picture on that site, it wrote there was a traffic problem and proccessing error. That may be, but that lasted for a month, ever day, 24/7. Obviously it was a way of hiding things. I asked NASA several times to fix it, hey replied they would, but nothing happened. They ignored it all and have put it at hold. Then the site was deleted. Maybe it's the same adress, but it's npt what was there in October. It's just plain stupid how they are desperate to cover-up every single thing, but i have no reason to make this stuff up. I just wish i had downloaded the images before they took them off.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
check this out
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

I think that it looks a lot like this crop circle.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

they could be compression artifacts though

something is happening, just had the most intense inner ear ring I have ever had(it felt multidimensional). my heart chakra had been going crazy for no explained reason the last two days. I have also seen a blinding white light as I drifted to sleep the last two nights, it was so intense that it jolted me awake both times (reminded me of the sun, the first night I had not learned about the objects around it)

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Project_Exo]

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Project_Exo]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Check out this one from today, again two "objects" in the same places as the pic from the 23rd this month. One at 11 oclock and one at 4.
Compression artifacts in the same places?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Nobody stopping you from putting all of your info in one post...

And I can't find any information on Phobos and Deimos being "knocked out of orbit." Could you provide a link, please?

EDIT: Referring to Vonour.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by shadowkhas]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Hi You guys need to learn you cant just keep zooming into the type of images you post you see pixels jpeg articacts and no detail if you want to play at zooming in have a look at these

www.tawbaware.com...

Look at picture scroll down page look what happens when you zoom in various mega pixel images shown!

Now do you understand about zooming in.

In my previous post both images are from original 2048 x 2048 with NO Zoom. Taken directly from the NASA website. The second version clearly has more detail which leads me to believe it was an update to the archive. For anyone interested, here are the originals:

(Before)
platoslab.com...

(After)
platoslab.com...

I have made a high res video before the images were updated. Unfortunately, recordings are not continuous with average gaps of 5-10 minutes. You will notice spheres are more visible when everything becomes severely compressed around 2:20 into the video. The spheres may very well be UFOs but we will never see their true shape due to compression artifacts that distort all useful detail. Whats more intriguing is how everything becomes compressed when the spheres are visible and resolution returns back to normal when they are gone.

(Go to the link and click on 1080p for highest resolution)
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-1-2010 by platoslab]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It's Ego, the living planet!

Seriously, this warrants further investigation. I'd entertain the 'lens pixelation' argument too, but I've seen too much of weird over the last six months not to entertain something truly incredible. And if this is truly something significant, why is it not all over the news yet? Where is the official line from NASA?

If it looks like a spherical planet-like structure... then it must be... etc, etc.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Exo

something is happening, just had the most intense inner ear ring I have ever had(it felt multidimensional). my heart chakra had been going crazy for no explained reason the last two days. I have also seen a blinding white light as I drifted to sleep the last two nights, it was so intense that it jolted me awake both times (reminded me of the sun, the first night I had not learned about the objects around it)

Um, you might want to see a doctor about that....

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Another interesting video.
And the planet size objects... seems REAL...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
small cmes by the looks of it.

not all cmes are huge bolts or arcing flames.
sometimes they are blobs that are blasted away, wobble about and dissipate.

I think it would do a lot of people, a lot of good to try to understand how digital imagery works instead of proclaiming that artifacting and pixelation is ufos every time they see one.

Seriously, it's ridiculous and increase the noise to signal ration exponentially.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
small cmes by the looks of it.

not all cmes are huge bolts or arcing flames.
sometimes they are blobs that are blasted away, wobble about and dissipate.

I think it would do a lot of people, a lot of good to try to understand how digital imagery works instead of proclaiming that artifacting and pixelation is ufos every time they see one.

Seriously, it's ridiculous and increase the noise to signal ration exponentially.

Why don't you enlighten us on to what it is then? it seems you are positive of what it isn't but you yourself give two alternative theories, blobs or camera faults? what is it??

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I do admit the photos are interesting. My question is this if they are objects how can anything get that close to something that hot? If they are in fact craft wouldn't whatever is inside actually get cooked that is if the craft itself didn't melt away first?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
posted by
stereoman42 on this video ( funny thing is though he has opened his ytube account today www.youtube.com...

tereoman42 (7 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Expect to see more of these artifacts as the Sun gets more active over the next few years, and produces storms of energetic, charged particles.

Joe Gurman
STEREO Project Scientist
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
stereoman42 (7 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
The DSN (Deep Space Network) problem was in a data recording system on the ground, and it resulted in a weeklong delay in getting data from STEREO and all the other spacecraft DSN tracks that send data back from onboard recorders.

We've begun to get the full-res images back for last week, and as in the past, they automatically replace the beacon-mode ones on the STEREO Science Center Website.
stereoman42 (7 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
These are artifacts of the digital compression applied to the images onboard the spacecraft. When a charged particle hits the detector, it creates a "bright" pixel that the compression scheme has a hard time reproducing. The artifacts were made even more obvious by magnifying the 512 x 512 pixel "space weather beacon" images. Those are usually replaced on the Website within three days by the full-res (2048 x 2048) images, but there was a problem in DSN that delayed that.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
it would take a major f'n force field to protect them aliens from the uv and extreme heat that sun is puttin out in that close vincinity
but it is interesting pics!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
the pics from www.spaceweather.com of the sun seem to have pixels missing
Anyone explain that?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Them 'Aliens' should take a look at our Unmanned Aerial Vehicles - maybe they will learn something.

Honestly, the assumptions and comments here are so childish!

If it is anyone it is Al-Gore using UAVs made on the moon trying to terraform the sun so that the people on earth surrender their money...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
just show it thru a spectrum analyzer and we will see what it really is

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Check this one out
classic UFO shape

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc7129290bdb.jpg[/atsimg]

Taken from this image, at the top, under the U of EUVI.. down a bit.

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join