It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Images Large Spherical Objects Inside Corona of SUN

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MACchine

Or, as has already been demonstrated at various times in this, but are simply camera anomalies.

edit on 6/19/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
reply to post by MACchine

Or, as has already been demonstrated at various times in this, but are simply camera anomalies.

Oops!
I must have cut out too much when I edited the above post, and then I ran out of editing time...

What I meant to say in that post was:
As has already been demonstrated at various times in this thread and other similar threads, these may not be real "objects" but perhaps are simply camera artifacts caused by image file compression.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
There are many strange unknown objects that get captured by NASA and SOHO cameras on occasion near our sun and while many have captured many images, certain factors remain constant.

These observed crafts are very large. So large that some are many times larger than earth itself. I am providing a SOHO camera image taken 12-27-2010. It can be viewed and studied in greater detail along with the many other photographs at SOHO if you seek more in depth analysis of these objects at SOHO.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

Many You Tube videos exist showing these objects near our sun and I would add that these videos have been generated to show others that we are not alone in the universe. Whether these crafts are of human origin or of alien origin has yet to be determined, but I would add, that any space craft that can be so close to our sun and suffer no problems indicates they have protection from the sun's plasma and CME's and thus posses advanced knowledge of physics and science that we do not currently admit to possessing.

The Borg type shapes of these space objects is indeed intriguing, but nonetheless, such objects will continue to be an anomaly that many want answers to. Let's hope that these objects are being operated by truly intelligent and benevolent life forms.

Here is a recent photo of a space type cube object captured by SOHO cameras on December 27, 2010.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32f965ce4f9c.gif[/atsimg]

These large objects along with those objects that are spherical are seen by many, recorded by many and yet, no media coverage of such images shows us that these objects are a topic of conversation that apparently the media does not want to discuss.

Let's hope that others continue to capture such photographs. For those of us that do not need further proof that such space objects exist, it is time for others to acknowledge what has been captured or viewed and to demand more disclosure on these matters. We deserve to know what is going on and what these objects are.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Links are all dead. :/

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Thanks for bumping the topic, I was going to do that myself as it raised interest in me lately to go into more research about the whole Solar Maximum thing and is this any connection with it.

Basically when the speculations about 2012 appear, some talk about the Anunaki, some planet or gas cloud (Nibiru) coming from behind the sun, will knock on our door i.e the Earth (and we don't see it because it is hiding behind the Sun - ridiclous statement right? .. for 2012), an impacting object like an asteroid - well that's even less likely for the upcoming year, objects too close to Earth could be seen on the night sky like the Cometh in 2007. But there is indeed this one speculation that seems to be more likely, covered not only in Jesse Ventura's episode about DIA and the bunkers/underground bases, beaneath missile bases used for protection of the elite as the Sun's eruptions will cause damage on all above the surface...

This speculation about the effects of the solar burst are based on real proof by NASA - the solar flare started in 2001 is expected to be at maximum in the year 2013. This is where the speculation occurs, that this Solar Maximum will be nothing like before, it will be bigger and catastrophic. There is no proof or way to show that this maximum will be bigger than any previous, that's why it is a speculation.

However, these shots, if camera artifacts, why such were never ever recorded even with poorer cameras ? These may not be UFOs but what if they are some sun bursts that indeed show the Sun is going into something? To me that only gives a support to the possibility that there may be a large effect of the solar flares. I would try to find any statements not on sites with 2012 in their names but something more realistic, but couldn't find an answer or anything showing this will be a larger flare.

Yet it is NASA that first claim, this may be a big flare, are they hiding some details about the Sun? To me this is a very possible and realistic threat nothing like the fairy tales of 2012. Is this video showing some Solar 'eruptions'? According to what I saw on a documentary on History if shifting of the magnetic poles occurs, lots of natural disasters may cause millions of deaths. If these are UFOs then that only supports there may be something going on with the sun.

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
What I meant to say in that post was:
As has already been demonstrated at various times in this thread and other similar threads, these may not be real "objects" but perhaps are simply camera artifacts caused by image file compression.

Image compression or resizing to lower dimensions can make an object already there look say from a circle to a square of 2x2 pixels, that happens only if you shrink an image only with existing object. There is no way from an object that is never there, shriking to cause an object appearing more pixelized..
edit on 20-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join