It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier What A Joke!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I can't believe how easily you dismiss this. Really. This sound is incredibly unique. Are we both listening to the same sound? Here it is, just in case: www.steelmarkonline.com/download_files/Beamship_sounds_from_Billy_Meier.mp3. I owned several Roland, Korg and Ensoniq synthesizers in my past too and know a lot about tweaking oscillators and waveforms. I made many sound patches in my day. Meier's sounds were professionally analyzed by the best of the best in sound engineering (really, you have to read this:

that is a different sound to what i have heard before - i can make sounds very similar to that with a delay box causing feedback

and havent you noticed that sounds strangely like all those space 1999 alien noises etc - weird coincedence - go and search a BBC DR WHO sound effects tape and i bet it is full of them noises

[edit on 23-6-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
i can make sounds very similar to that with a delay box causing feedback

I don't don't doubt it
(after listening to your dmrmx...had to pull out the light sticks
)

but could you of done it in 1976?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
heres how its done - record a mic near a loud speaker so you get feedback - add some delay . and a comb filter - adjust the comb filter frequency to get some harmonic movement that this top class audio engineer couldnt do

ufo thing

but could you of done it in 1976?

very easily , maybe as early as 1950

[edit on 23-6-2004 by acidhead]

jra

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   

www.iigwest.com...
this was part of a challenge to try and recreate the Meier photos, I wonder why it took em 20 years or so?

Becareful how you word that. Have they been spending 20 years just trying to get the same look as Meier's photos? or just simply that it's been 20 years since Meier's photos and those taken by IIG?

From what I can tell from reading that site, IIG started in 2001, so it only took them about 2 years of messing around to get those kinds of photos without any manipulations of any kind.

It's not like film cameras have had any drastic improvements in the past several decades. My "newest" camera is from 1978, my oldest being from 1953. It's not like I can't take just as high quality photos with those than with a film camera made today.

[edit on 23-6-2004 by jra]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

www.iigwest.com...
this was part of a challenge to try and recreate the Meier photos, I wonder why it took em 20 years or so?

Becareful how you word that.

right.

I wasn't implying that it took them 20 years to make the photos,

only referring to the fact that a challenge to recreate such photos has

been around since the beginning of the Meier saga.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidheadtell me they are not little nuts and led's on the bottom of it please

extra large pix

don't know what to make of it.......

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
In my opinion, it is very obvious that Meier has photographed some real craft here.

There is just far too much evidence in his favour. Kal K. Korff is an Illuminati agent. I know this for a fact. James Randi is a complete idiot who has been debunked by many people, including the famous psychic and Mossad agent, Uri Geller.

Considering that Korff and Randi are supposedly the best when it comes to debunking Meier, and considering that both of them have made up ridiculous lies and slander Meier in the process, I think I'll go with at least the favourable probability of Meier's IFOs being authentic.

In terms of the noise being made with stereo equipment, I'm sorry but that's just ridiculous. There is no way you could create that alleged Beamship noise with stereo equipment--not even with the best Hollywood stuff.

However, one way in which I think you could make it, if he did fake it, is by going into one of those train tunnels in Switzerland with recording equipment, and turning up the volume enough to record the reverb and screeching of a train as it moves through the tunnel. I don't know how similar this would sound to Meier's Beamship noise, but it is an idea. Whatever the case, the sound was definitely not made with stereo equipment. It was clearly recorded from some physical object that created that noise.

Then there is the fact that dozens of people state that they heard the exact same noise blaring over the Swiss countryside. All of these testimonials are recorded somewhere. I believe that most of them are in German so those of us who ignore every non-English language on Earth will have a difficult time finding them.

Personally, my best bet is that Meier's Pleiadeains are genuine and that the noise, film, photographs, etc. are authentic. However, I am weary of the information conveyed by the Pleiadeians as well as Meier's intentions. I know from personal experience that most of the aliens that visit this planet are not benevolent--having selfish intentions. The two main groups vying for control on this world are the Draco, who are Reptilian, and the Aldebaranians, who are human-like in appearance. Neither of them are our friends. Both seek to conquer this planet and create a global totalitarian state. At the moment the Draco are succeeding at this. They are not directly influencing Earth so much as they are manipulating certain Earth-humans to lead us in the direction of global totalitarianism. These Draco-manipulated people are the Illuminati, or the New World Order--the Western elite, who hold the reigns of most major institutions of power in the non-Japanese, non-Antarctic world (Japan has its own Draco-created royal mafia, and Antarctica is mostly controlled by the Aldebaranians, who are the "Sky Gods" of the Nazis).

If you don't believe in the Illuminati, I suggest you examine the evidence and reconsider the possibility. www.infowars.com and www.prisonplanet.com contain just some of the vast and irrefutable evidence (from the mainstream media and the governments of the West themselves mind you) proving the existence of a globalist elite.

Contrary to the mistaken and most-likely Illuminati-created beliefs of certain people who think that the globalist elite are all either Americans or Jews, they are really all European Royalty when it boils down to it. Only the Rothschilds, a banking mafia, are even remotely Jewish, and religiously speaking the Rothschilds sure as hell ain't Jewish. In America, yes, the Bush mafia is part of the Illuminati, but they are by no means the only globalist elite on Earth. They are the puppets of the Windsor family of England.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Daelume]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
they look fake... at least the ones i've seen larger versions of. It doesn't help that those photos on that link are all 220x147 in size. Makes it kind of hard to say anything about them when the UFO's are 4 pixels wide.

Try a single click on the photos. You'll get a 600x400 pic.

But this photo: www.steelmarkonline.com... i've seen a bigger one of this one somewhere. This one always looked fake to me.

The bigger one was just a cropped one, blown up, which happened to many of Meier's photos, unfortunately. I thought some of his photos looked fake too. So I took it upon myself to go to some of the contact sites where he took his photos to see the lay of the land, etc. The one you reference above was taken at Fuchsbuel am Hofhalden, on a hillside sloping downward from the photographers vantage point. I was brought to the site by Meier's friend Guido Moosbrugger, a one-time skeptic until Meier took him to a contact location and he was able to photograph the same ships Meier did.
So I stood in the same area, plus or minus 20 or so feet and framed several of the shots in this series. It's important to view the entire series so you see the progression (some are at www.billymeier.com/photos.htm.) Meier starts at the top of the slope (photo 57) where he gets an excellent foreground reference which is blurry, while the ship and tree are clear. This alone demonstrates a good amount of distance. Keep in mind that he shoots these photos "from the hip" since his viewfinder is busted, meaning, he puts the camera near his face to target the object. Then he gradually walks down the hill and changes his orientation so that he shoots at slightly different angles which changes the background (photos 70, 71, 119 and several others). He then gets the closest in photo 66, the one you think looks fake.

Here's the kicker though jra: If Meier was photographing even a 10 or 15 foot wettertanne tree with a small model beamship, there is no way that I would be able to frame all of the sky that Meier captured due to the steep downward slope of the hill, meaning that the tree had to be huge like Meier said (52 feet or so) in order to get the framing to show as in the photos. Even when I got down low in the grass, and tried angling the camera slightlly upward to frame the same shot, it didn't match. There is no way possible that he used a small tree for this series.

A friend of mine, Prof. Deardorff, contacted forestry experts who identified the tree as an "abies alba" (silver fir) and even noted the nubs on the lower trunk suggesting that the limbs were cut off which was typical to maintain this tree. If he faked this amazing series, you would have to also add to Meier's credits an expert tree creator where he considers tree-trimming, among a clever photographer, special effects master, sound engineer, metallurgist, astronomer, clairvoyant, etc., etc.

For me, it really comes down to this: Is Meier a one-armed expert in ALL those fields, enough to fool other experts, or did he just simply have genuine contacts? While were at it, please answer me this question: What is the ends to the means? Where is the payoff? If you know Meier and his lifestyle, and you know what actually goes on over there in Schmidrueti, Switzerland, there is no payoff to be found.

Years ago when i first read about this guy and the Pleiadians. I found it very facinating and wanted to believe in it, but after i saw the photos, it really killed the whole thing for me. I just can't believe the guy anymore. As much as i'd like to believe his story. I just can't. Not when the pics that i've seen look a bit off to me.

If you should ever pass through Switzerland, I guarantee that when you look in Meier's own photo binders, you'll see the entire images in their amazing clarity and serial progression. No photo cropping to skew spatial relationships, etc. I think you would be impressed.

In regards to the photo of the UFO and car. The car totaly looks like a little toy car ...

You say one of his cameras focus was stuck on the infinity setting?

Meier's earlier photos were taken with the camera that had the stuck f-stop setting (I recall F16, if I'm not mistaken). The ones taken in 81 of the wedding cake ship were done with a completely different camera. I could look up the camera model.
I also think that the car photo looks problematic. But unless we have all the data and conditions present when he took the photo, I can't label it a fraud simply because it "looks" hokey. As an unrelated side note, Meier lost several hundred francs worth of videotape that he took due to the field surrounding the ship. He later tried out a lead sheet enclosure around the camera which helped, but he said there was still a warping effect (heat off a pavement kinda effect) that showed up in some of the photos. So there are other factors at play here that need to be considered.

Again like I said. I'd like to believe this guys story because I find it very facinating, but I just can't. Not with photos like these. It was stated that the aliens also wanted him to make the photos appear that they could be fakes? I'm not sure who said it, but I remember reading that somewhere on this thread. That just seems like to convienant of an excuse for fake looking photos.

That's why I don't focus too much on the photos. The higher standard of proof is in his writings. You can't fake specific predictions and preemptive scientific announcements made years/decade before actual occurrence.

Maybe it's all true or maybe he's just an old man having fun with a camera and writing sci fi. Either way i'm not going to believe it until I can see one for myself or some one takes dozens of consistantly good photos.

Fair enough. We're all looking for proof in different areas. Kinda makes us... human?

Thanks for your comments and observations, same to acidhead.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I would be wary of Acidhead, as well.

The trance movement was created in part by the Israeli Mossad as a revolutionary means of mind-control. It is designed to programme people to accept the New World Religion.

I know this not only from personal connections to certain Mossad-related groups, but also from irrefutable documentation that the drug Ecstasy was created as part of this mind-control project (code named "GOA" after Goa, India and several other meanings), and from corroboration from several people I know involved in the Illuminati.

I am not suggesting that acidhead is necessarily consciously an agent of any mind-control project, but easily he could be a victim of specific mind-control.

Trance music, '___', XTC, etc. are all used in programming. For the most part, the "rave" culture is an Illuminati-created mind-control project, designed to round up rebellious people and condition them to accept the New World Order, particularly the religious aspect of it.

'___' also damages your DNA. I would advise against using it. I can give you all the medical proof of this if you want to give me a rant about the benefits of '___'.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for the legalisation of drugs, but that doesn't make them good for you, now does it?

On another note, acidhead, you have to wonder what sort of a sense of judgement you have when you would trust information received in a 'trance' on '___', and yet you deny scientific data regarding Meier's photographs?

Sounds like doublethink to me.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
To clarify, merely because I stated that I do not trust the Meier Pleiadeians nor necessarily even Meier himself, I do not discredit all aspects of their culture and spirituality.

However, for one, the Meier Pleiadeians are pure humans, with pure human DNA, whereas us Earth-humans are hybrids between human/mammalian DNA and Draco/Reptilian DNA.

In fact, we are pretty much just a human DNA sequence built upon a base sequence which is Reptilian.

All in all, there are 12 different main alien DNA groups in Earth-humans, with hundreds of others contributing occasionallly. There is also animal DNA in most Earth-humans.

The base DNA is, as I stated, Reptilian. This Reptilian DNA creates a situation in which our base personality--our core personality, is Reptilian. Though we have complex emotions like a mammal (Pleiadeian), our central persona is that of a Reptile, being ritualistic, hierarchical, etc.

For this reason, I do not think that Pleiadeian spirituality is completely compatible with Earth-humanity. Most Earth-humans have the Reptilian tendancies of intense work ethic, orderliness, hierarchy and "the end justifies the means" when it really boils down to it. The Pleiadeians, on the other hand, believe in 2 hour workdays, communistic government, and altruism. They relate to God-Mind, therefore, differently than we do.

There is one universal valid spirituality, however, and this does not need any philosophies applied to it, Pleiadeian or Reptilian.

This spirituality is simply awareness of one's own soul, higher self/Oversoul, and the Mind of God which comprises all. And of course, knowledge is power, so knowledge of the non-physical, of hyperspace, etc. is always beneficial to the improvement of spirituality and physical living.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I would reconsider my thought-patterns if I were you, Jra.

You say that you deny the validity of Meier's photographs because they don't 'feel right'.

As a word of warning to all, 'feelings' are often not intuition at all, but rather, programming. A conditioned response is the official term used to describe such behaviour.

You have been conditioned believe that such photographs cannot been real.

The feeling of 'offness' comes from a conflict between the evidence and your personal ingrained belief system. This may be a religion, an infantile fantasy created by your initial impressions of the world, etc.

Similarly, many people who do believe that Meier is in contact with Pleiadeians are naiive and assume that we have 'space brothers' or some other such nonsense.

All of these behaviours result from an unwillingness to face reality and deal with it.

It is almost a sort of mental atrophy that occurs when someone gets used to being 'comfortable'.

Though I am not saying that the Pleiadeians are manipulating Meier and/or the populous of Earth, I would not assume that just because they're real, they're our friends.

I suggest that everyone logically and, if they know how to properly, psychically analyse the Meier case to come to their own conclusions about it. Do not cling to your worn out belief systems in light of mounting evidence. This sort of behaviour tendancy is no different than the dogmatism of the medieval Catholics or of current pseudo-scientists like James Randi and Kal K. Korff.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
so whats so special about billy for the ETs to hang out with him?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Hey look another "new" member who is only posting in this thread. I wonder if ATS can run some IP searches to find out if the same people are using different names here to scam readers.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inf0rm3r

His soul-personality frequency is desirable to the Meier-type Pleiadeians. He matches the frequency and therefore origin Oversoul of one of the prophets they created in ancient times.

That means that, in Hyperspace, he exists simultaneously, to some degree, as that prophet--a sort of reincarnation, though that term is not accurate.

However, the Meier Pleiadeians are not a major alien group, no matter what they tell you.

They are just a group that so happens to have some reason to want to reveal themselves to the general public.

The Draco Reptilians, on the other hand, an extremely major alien group when it comes to this planet, will reveal themselves at the appointed time as according to their planning. A staged alien invasion is planned, for one. I don't know if the Draco will be the 'invaders' or if, perhaps more likely, they will be the 'saviours' who save us from the 'invaders', and we will be forced to worship them as our 'saviours'.

It would be quite sad if the latter were the case. The Draco deserve about as much worship as the Galactic Empire from Star Wars.

The Second Coming of Christ is also planned. It will be a staged event. Jmmanuel, who was created by the Pleiadeians, has been cloned by the Illuminati, and this clone currently resides on Mars. The clone will 'return' to Earth from Mars and his DNA will be matched with the shroud of Turin or some other such relic, thus 'confirming' his authencity as the "Lord Jesus Christ".

Quite unfortunately, this staged second coming will be used as an excuse to create a global New World Religion based upon whatever JeBus has been told to say by his Illuminati superiors.

The Staged Second Coming and the Staged Alien Invasion are two reasons why I am wary of the Pleiadeians' intentions. They have helped reveal certain information regarding aliens and Jmmanuel which may be part of the Illuminati plan to get us ready for the staged invasion and staged second coming.

There are many underground Draco and Nazi-Aldebaranian bases in the Swiss Alps. There are also American, Swiss and Illuminati military bases there. I would not be surprised at all if the Meier Pleiadeians were working for the Illuminati.

Otherwise, there is very little chance that they would get into Earth airspace without being shot down and interrogated.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Actually, I really am a new member.

I was prompted to post in this thread first because I decided to join as a result of this thread.

Aurelius' demonstration of so much evidence, and your endless conditioned and just plain irrational respondes to that evidence, was part of the reason why I decided to post on this thread.

I highly doubt that Aurelius knows the things that I know about the Illuminati and the overall picture of alien interference with humanity.

I suspect that he/she is simply someone with a thinking mind who has confirmed that Meier's case is valid from their own research.

I personally do not consider Meier to be a completely trustworthy person for a number of reasons, but I do think that his UFO case is a very good one.

I suspect that Meier is an agent of the Illuminati who is, with the help of a minor alien group, preparing Earth-humans for a staged alien invasion.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

Hey look another "new" member who is only posting in this thread. I wonder if ATS can run some IP searches to find out if the same people are using different names here to scam readers.

Ease down there, zerotime. I don't know who Daelume is and I don't know a lot of what he is saying regarding Draco, Reptilians, etc., as this is not mentioned anywhere in the Meier case that I know of.

What is your deal re. my posting only in this thread? This is the second time you mentioned this. I already told you my intentions in an earlier post. Look, if it makes you feel any better, I'll probably leave ATS completely at some point soon, unless some of the members here request otherwise. I think I have something to add to this thread, having looked heavily into the Meier material for some 12-13 years. Do you not agree?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Okay, no big deal. It just seems strange to me. By all means, keep posting.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I think I have something to add to this thread, having looked heavily into the Meier material for some 12-13 years. Do you not agree?

The Draco are not mentioned in any of the Meier material to my knowledge. This is one of the reasons why I am suspicious of their (the Errans') intentions.

Maybe they are just playing it safe, so that the Draco don't blow the hell out of them next time they try to contact Meier.

Maybe they're working for the Illuminati to condition people for an alien invasion.

Either way, there are definitely some massive plotholes in the Meier story. Meier's photographs, and some but not all of his scientific information and prophecies, are accurate, but I would be wary of the intentions of the Errans, as I would of any alien group that makes themselves known to Earth-humans.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inf0rm3r

I think I mentioned something earlier about this, maybe in sections 1 or 2 of this thread. ... Okay, I just grabbed the link again. Read this then feel free to ask more on it if you want: www.figu.org/us/ufology/why_billy_meier.htm

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Stewart Swerdlow was an unwilling participant in the Montauk Project. Though Preston Nichols is a disinformation agent, and Al Bielek has hazy and/or implanted memories, Swerdlow, I find, for whatever reason has extremely accurate information (in comparison to most, at least).

He doesn't seem to have anything to hide, and overall his information fits with the evidence, and my personal experience.

This is an excerpt from his book, Blue Blood, True Blood, which can be found at www.stewartswerdlow.com:

"Also known as the Nordics, or tall blondes, these beings are from the seven star Pleiadeian system that contains 15 inhabited planets. They were refugees from the Lyraen civilisation. After the the Untied States government realised in 1959 that the Rigelians had deceived them, the Pleiadeians were invited to fill the technological gap. However, these beings (the Nordic ones) orchestrated Hitler's attempt to purify the human race, subverted the Buddhist religion, have extensive underground bases in Tibet, and beam Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) to various groups of humans who "channel" benevolent "Space Brothers" from the Pleiades. These beings are in general six to seven feet tall.

The Pleiadeians are under a Supreme Council headed by non-physical beings appearing as robed, white figures. One group of Pleiadeians, known as the Atlans, colonised Atlantis. There is a smaller blue-skinned group that works with the Pleiadeians. The shorter dark-haired Pleiadeians are the ones who are in contact with Billy Meier, and are benevolent beings. In all, there are sixteen different Pleiadeian groups amongst the seven main stars of that system."

---

In my opinion, this is pretty much accurate information. However, I do not think that the Meier Pleiadeians are necessarily 'benevolent', as he claims they are. I have spoken to him about this issue, and he agreed that there is a possibility that they have selfish intentions.

I have also wondered whether they are trying to sabotage the Draco Reptilian mind-control of humanity by exposing the true story of Jmmanuel before the Staged Second Coming.

In that case, they are certainly playing it safe. If their information on 'relegeon' vs. religion ever has any major effect on Earth-humans, however, they would probably never be able to contact Meier again, on account of their planet would be under attack.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join