It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier What A Joke!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I can understand that his UFO pictures look seriously fake. The one thing I don't understand is that all the predictions he made came true. What do people make of that?

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   
What predictions? I'm familiar with his fraud and his conclusion that the UFO community was stupid enough to supprt this junk but I'm not familiar with any predictions he made.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Familiar with Royce Meyer's www.ufowatchdog.com site? Has a neat "Ufo Hall of Shame". In Hall 3 we have Billy Meier.
UFO Hall of Shame Nr 3

P.S. made a correction: Royce Meyer not Royce Meier... Sorry

[edit on 12-6-2004 by gzhpcu]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I assume Royce is no reation of Billy's!

[edit on 12-6-2004 by minimi]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gzhpcu
Familiar with Royce Meyer's www.ufowatchdog.com site? Has a neat "Ufo Hall of Shame". In Hall 3 we have Billy Meier.
UFO Hall of Shame Nr 3

P.S. made a correction: Royce Meyer not Royce Meier... Sorry

[edit on 12-6-2004 by gzhpcu]

Another amazingly false collection of inept conclusions made on Meier. Don't people bother reading anything anymore (in its entirety) before dreaming up completely assinine lies? If you're going to report on (read: trash) something, please at least do your homework. Another armchair reporter who apparently took Kal Korff's misguided rantings as gospel instead of looking into the actual facts - but hey, that would take too much time.

Every one of your points can be easily discounted with available documentation going back decades. But when your mind's made up about a subject, I guess it's, uh, made up!

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinobyte
What predictions? I'm familiar with his fraud and his conclusion that the UFO community was stupid enough to supprt this junk but I'm not familiar with any predictions he made.

Yeah, that's where the skeptics have absolutely no wiggle room, because Meier's predictions (hundreds!) have all come true with, yes, frightening accuracy. There's no denying documented prophetic material that you can hold in your hands and watch it unravel before your eyes. Maybe some more people will actually catch on when, let's see... America finds itself in a couple of civil wars and China and Russia make their moves on Europe and America, and a potpourri of other unpleasant predictions that are coming our way. But if you're not paying attention to Meier's prescience, then I guess you just won't know, now would you?

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I have predicted a civil war in 2005. I never heard that Meier made predictions. Can someone provide a link to them please?

I just lit the wrong end of my stogie, I hate that smell.

Any way , if there is a civil war next year, I get the kudos, I know nothing of this Meier and his ramblings. Heehee.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nutzobalzo
I have predicted a civil war in 2005. I never heard that Meier made predictions. Can someone provide a link to them please?
Any way , if there is a civil war next year, I get the kudos, I know nothing of this Meier and his ramblings. Heehee.

Yes...um, ramblings. Hmmm. Well, I hate to rain on your parade but Meier's got you beat by a few years, I'm sure. In 1981, in his book Prophecies and Predictions:

"In future times, America falls yet into into two civil wars which will politically divide the country into four or five parts."

This is a translation from the German. That's where people generally have no clue about Meier. Most of his documents and books are in the German language (to date, well over 25,000 pages and counting). So they basically judge him only on what little they can read in English (probably far less than 2,000 pages).

Btw, you sure you didn't get the civil war in 2005 info from John Titor? Just curious...

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Yes...um, ramblings. Hmmm. Well, I hate to rain on your parade but Meier's got you beat by a few years, I'm sure. In 1981, in his book Prophecies and Predictions:

Btw, you sure you didn't get the civil war in 2005 info from John Titor? Just curious...

I know nothing of this 'Titor' you speak of. Heehee , Titor, heehee, uh huh huh huh, Titor.

I saw it in a dream, or a preminition, or was it in the bottom of a bowl of Fruity Loops? I don't remember.

Don't change the subject , just answer the question. Links?

Link please. Links? Anyone? Links? Bueller?

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I know nothing of this 'Titor' you speak of. Heehee , Titor, heehee, uh huh huh huh, Titor.

I saw it in a dream, or a preminition, or was it in the bottom of a bowl of Fruity Loops? I don't remember.

Sorry Nutzo, but I really only try dealing with serious inquirers, not impatient, spoonfeed requests (a la Beavis & Butthead), like yours. Get off of that armchair of yours and try a Google search on Billy Meier and prophecies, but try not to overextend yourself in the process.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aurelius

Sorry Nutzo, but I really only try dealing with serious inquirers, not impatient, spoonfeed requests (a la Beavis & Butthead), like yours. Get off of that armchair of yours and try a Google search on Billy Meier and prophecies, but try not to overextend yourself in the process.

AT least you got the Beavis Butthead thing which means you aren't a child.

But I have asked three times for links and you provide none which makes me think you are FOS. You should be able to back up your claims. I did a search on Meier prophecy and only found his site where the website doesn't seem to be working. The only pages that load are the ones where he is trying to sell something. You had been challenged and you failed. I think I will iggy you now as I have wasted my time with you.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

But I have asked three times for links and you provide none which makes me think you are FOS. You should be able to back up your claims. I did a search on Meier prophecy and only found his site where the website doesn't seem to be working. The only pages that load are the ones where he is trying to sell something. You had been challenged and you failed. I think I will iggy you now as I have wasted my time with you.

The old "I tried to get info from you and you wouldn't give it up, so you're a phony" sob story. Please, don't waste MY time. Both of us know that even if I gave you 20 links, you would probably give it a quick looky and then come back complaining about it not being up to your standards... or something. At least that's the character profile I gather from your recent "ramblings" (heehee). If you read my posts, I said Meier had 25,000+ pages IN GERMAN, yes in the form of books. Assuming you know German, are you ready to invest some serious study time or do you just want to hyperlink your way to the facts?

Just to keep you busy, why don't you start by reading Contact 251 (English) at www.billymeier.com/Contacts/Contact251.html. There are more prophecies in there than you can shake a stick at. Several have already come to pass, but we'll cover that depending on how interested you truly are.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   

The old "I tried to get info from you and you wouldn't give it up, so you're a phony" sob story. Please, don't waste MY time. Both of us know that even if I gave you 20 links, you would probably give it a quick looky and then come back complaining about it not being up to your standards... or something. At least that's the character profile I gather from your recent "ramblings" (heehee). If you read my posts, I said Meier had 25,000+ pages IN GERMAN, yes in the form of books. Assuming you know German, are you ready to invest some serious study time or do you just want to hyperlink your way to the facts?

Just to keep you busy, why don't you start by reading Contact 251 (English) at www.billymeier.com/Contacts/Contact251.html. There are more prophecies in there than you can shake a stick at. Several have already come to pass, but we'll cover that depending on how interested you truly are.

See , that's all I wanted.

I tried that site before and it didn't work for me, this time it did.

I wasn't aware that Meier made these prophecies. I also wasn't aware in his interest in Enoch and the Lyrians. And genetic manipulation and DNA. Interesting. See me other thread on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It appears that Meier has a similar theory to Sitchin. I would have to look at the time line to see who said what first. But it would appear that one of them 'borrowed' the others ideas and changed a few words.

I will have to take a closer look at this Meier now.

If he isn't a fraud and he actually has had contact. Then the dis-info crew has done an excellent job at destroying Meiers credibility.

My biggest problem with the photographs is the fact that a good 90% of them all have a UFO sitting in a tree. There are a couple where the UFO is literaly sitting atop the tree. In others the UFO is attached to the tree at some point. And in others , we can only see the bottom, top or side of the UFO and there is that tree again.

I will do some research and come up with my own theory. I don't take most debunkers any more seriously than people who claim to have evidence. I try to achieve my own opinion. So , I will take a deeper look at this.

Wenn wir gesehen sehen nicht oder das unerwartete in einem Universum von M�glichkeiten nie beenden erwarten nicht k�nnen, lassen uns wir verletzbar zu dem, das nicht programmiert werden, kategorisiert werden oder leicht bezogen werden kann. Vertrauen keine.

Nutzo

[edit on 14-6-2004 by nutzobalzo]

d1k

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   

www.billymeier.com/Contacts/Contact251.html

Thanks for the link. Do you have any other links explaining his stories, video, pictures and prophies?

[edit on 14-6-2004 by d1k]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

See , that's all I wanted.

I tried that site before and it didn't work for me, this time it did.

I wasn't aware that Meier made these prophecies. I also wasn't aware in his interest in Enoch and the Lyrians. And genetic manipulation and DNA. Interesting. See me other thread on this topic.

How do I find your other thread?

Here's an interesting set of predictions by Meier's ET "contacts" concerning the asteroid which will fly by Earth (and miss it) in September (billymeier.com...). I translated this from the original German a while back (1994?) from Meier's book "Existing Life in the Universe". He wrote this back in the late 70s! (book's copyright is 1978).

Meier also published predictive information on the actual number of moons of Saturn, which only recently, astronomers have come close to his number (see www.theyfly.com...), specific info on the ring(s) of Jupiter (www.theyfly.com... and www.theyfly.com...) and hundreds of other facts and figures about our solar system, years or even decades before they were published as known scientific fact.

The Henoch (aka Enoch) Prophecies, written in 87, were just translated into English within the last few months. Meier was asked by his contactors not to release them until 2003. They contain prophecies on the highly probable WWIII and events leading up to it (including the destruction of the WTC in New York).

Even though Meier's UFO pics are undoubtedly the best, photos in themselves cannot necessarily be 100% proof of anything. I personally find confirmation of Meier's contacts in his writings. Almost any topic you can think of, Meier has covered it.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

How do I find your other thread?

Just click here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is all very interesting. I will have to have a closer look and get back to you on this.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If people are interested in a lot more of the prophetic information of Billy Meier, in addition to scientific info and evidence, there's a fairly new DVD (approx. 2 hours) that explains all. It really goes into some serious detail on a lot of things most people never knew about Meier and his contacts. There's a link to it on the website ufopicture.info.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Looking at the Meier pics, my instant feeling is that they have to be fake; they're just too good to be true. At the same time, isn't the most common complaint about ufo pictures that they're not good enough (too blurry, too dark etc)? I can only guess wether Meier is the real thing or not, but it seems somewhat like a catch 22.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durden
I can only guess wether Meier is the real thing or not, but it seems somewhat like a catch 22.

Well Meier always says that he doesn't want anyone to believe him. He said the whole point of the contacts is to stir up awareness of extraterrestrial existence and to provide other philosophies on life to consider, not to prove anything to anybody. There will be some people who will dig deeper and find there is much more to the case than just pretty pictures, while others will be comfortable with relegating it to the circular file. That's the beauty of this case. It's all about free will.

Hundreds of Meier films were "contaminated" in the early years by those with agendas. I've seen some of Meier's photos with strings and fake shadows and others that were cropped so the UFO looked closer to the camera than it really was, then when I went to Switzerland and looked in Meier's own photo albums, there were no such "additions" or "subtractions" in the photos. Why? I guess you would have to ask the people who did the manipulations.

[edit on 15-6-2004 by Aurelius]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Dunno really what to make of this guy, I mean with the frequency of these visits isn't someone curious enough to follow him one night in the bush...??

one of the UFO's

the clones

Check out:
www.figu.org...

has tons of info....including this:

Meier's supporters state that these claims run counter to the results of scientific examination of Meier's evidence by experts from JPL, IBM, USGS and Nippon TV, as well as special effects expert Wally Gentleman, known for his work on Stanley Kubrick's "2001", among many films. They also claim that all of Meier's physical evidence remains irreproducible even with today's technology.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join