It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
A few posts mentioned Bush is to blame (someone on the right needs to be demonized to unify the left). Just remember that Obama is in office right now, and the Bible verse part numbers are being sold and used under Obama's watch. So it must be the fault of Obama, right?

Amazing how part numbers can be so upsetting to the hysterical crowd, and be so blown out of proportion as to include the sins of the Federal Reserve and the Treasury and to redirect the sins and stupidity of the Democratic congress onto anyone but themselves.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

What a waste of bandwidth!
I know my Bible and this thread is a juvenile prank post that the mods must be just eating up
sheesh

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
here it is again from canada's CBC news this time, (nee reuters)
www.cbc.ca...
Headline reads "US Weapons inscribed with Bible verses."

And the "problem" they have with this is that it "breaks the rule against US troops proselytizing." However, this rule has been being broken, if not all along, then at least as far back as the first gulf war.

Go see the film "Constantines' Sword." There's is a major move in America to make the military as religious as "the enemy."

The reason?
God only knows...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
They have to end the contract with that supplier immediately.

Only after we remove "In God We Trust" from the currency that pays the contractors and pays for the war.

Any pretense that we are NOT engaged in a "holy war" with Islam is preposterous. Of course it's a holy war. The only people claiming that it's not a "holy war" are the secular Western hypocrites — to the Muslim fanatics blowing themselves up every day out in the Middle East, it's very much a jihad.

Who do I believe? Why, the ones who are blowing themselves up in the name of God and Muhammad. They're not hiding behind a telescopic sight, a quarter-of-a-mile away.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 1/18/2010 by Doc Velocity]

No, they are just hiding RPG-7s and AK-47s in mosques, schools, behind women and children and on airplanes destined to attack civilian targets.

Why are most left leaning people under some kind of 1960's anti-war delusion that anything the US does is wrong and that our enemies are always right?

Why should we remove 'In God we trust" from our money? because your an atheist? don't you see a little bit of hypocrisy in what your saying? Why not leave it there if only for traditions sake?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
The only thing that could make this better is if we found out they dipped the weapons in pig blood before delivery!
Jihad on us? CRUSADE on them!!!

Word to you mother! Amen to that!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
reply to post by Violater1

I do know how to identify delusional from logic.

You must stare in a mirror a lot.

Just keep repeating, " I'm logical, not delusional, I'm logical, not delusional."
To those misconstrued so called Christians, what is a sword for? Do you pick grapes with it? Do you catch fish with it. Why do you thing Our Lord Jesus Christ said," ..sell your cloak and buy a sword."
What does Our Lord Jesus Christ teach us out being a pacifist?
Oh Lord Jesus Christ, bless my enemies.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by menjo2000

Originally posted by Carseller4
The only thing that could make this better is if we found out they dipped the weapons in pig blood before delivery!
Jihad on us? CRUSADE on them!!!

Word to you mother! Amen to that!

You would allow your enemy to define the terms of combat.

That's just stupid.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yet again, another thread today that is totally confusing me>.<
I have to repeat what another posted stated here back on page 1: If a few words written on a piece of equipment that no one even gives fudge about is so horrific and must be stopped at all costs!!!-- then shouldn't the money used to pay anyone in government and military be reprinted with no mention of god on it? I mean- if you're gonna start nitpicking, start with the source people. This is so silly.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

The people who oppose this type of free speech are unnerved. You see the word of God has an effect. It is spiritual in nature I believe.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Thing is there are lot of words of god such as Sharia, Torah or orthodox Christianity. When weapons start coming with delusional symbols and man made story books it is time to bring a straight jacket with white coat lab assistants and move the gun owner/ manufacturer to a padded room.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's a crying shame that people don't have anything better to worry about. I don't care what the manufacturer puts on the scopes. if it enables the soldier to better kill what he is shooting at, I'm fine with that. Give the anti-Christian anti-God speel a rest, and put your efforts were they can be used.

how about trying to get the governemnt off the back of the small businessman, so he can hire some people, and we can have some jobs created in this country. That's something that needs some concern.
if someone hates the mention or association of God so much in our society, move to some God forsaken place, so you can be happy, and rant about God all day long, and people will love you for it. Otherise shut the heck up, and go about your pathetic life, and give us all a break.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mrpotatohead

How about stop all the crap with religion so people can live peacefully and treat eachother equally globally. Imagine a world without religion and border.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjcord
If a few words written on a piece of equipment that no one even gives fudge about is so horrific and must be stopped at all costs!!!-- then shouldn't the money used to pay anyone in government and military be reprinted with no mention of god on it?

1) When was the last time a dollar bill pointed at women or children or innocent men and killed them?

2) Is "in god we trust" a biblical verse or just a statement?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Religion needs to be removed from anything and everything taxpayers are forced to fund.

It has no place in the governance of the nation.

Religion is a private matter that must be kept to oneself.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well i guess the military will find someone else to buy high end optics from...as soon as another manufacturer makes optics better than trijicon

Sounds like the codes have been there all along...whats the big deal? A guy shot with a rifle bearing the religious codes is just as dead as the guy shot using a rifle that doesnt.

It would be cool though if they made limited series of each code so that all the soldiers in a unit could have their own quote

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BingeBob

The big deal is that I dont want my tax dollars being used to to pay a company who feels the need to force its founders religious beliefs on the masses.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I bet you dont want your tax dollars to pay for alot of things...

The fact still remains that this company makes a great product and the numbers and letters are just that...numbers and letters.

Im not religious at all but i can find personal meaning in "do to others what you would have them do to you"
Just because it says it in the bible doesnt make it a bad thing to use in your life...Have you murdered anyone today? Why not? You probably couldve benefitted from it...

[edit on 20-1-2010 by BingeBob]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
And dont give me the whole "force reliegious beliefs" crap...

The codes were there for years and no one was any wiser about it...

They werent forcing nything on anyone. Their product code was whatever they wanted it to be. The codes just happened to be bible verses

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I've received materials and goods where I had worked at one time with Biblical tracts in the boxes. I've seen manufactured goods with Biblical quotes attached. It has nothing to do with the goods or the products. It is free speech. I believe anyway.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek
reply to post by BingeBob

The big deal is that I dont want my tax dollars being used to to pay a company who feels the need to force its founders religious beliefs on the masses.

I don't want my tax dollars going to support Acorn, in any way whatsoever. There's not much I can do about about that, and there's not much you can do about your tax dollars going to buy scopes with references to the Bible. Both sides of the issue have a way of evening out.

By the way, I don't think the owner of the scope company made the government buy those scopes. They just happen to be the best ones. And the owner of the scope company isn't forcing anything on the masses, the scopes are for the troops, and a private citizen also has the option of buying whatever brand of scope he wants.

May the force be with you pal. You obviously have a dull life if that's all you have to worry about.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join