It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Scheme : The Eye of Horus, Eye of Providence, and Eyes on You

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Most people do not realize that the whole entirety of what most of us ATS'ers or "conspiracy theorist's" call the "New World Order" is nothing more than a huge and complex Pyramid Scheme.

I began this thread because of another one I just did on this illusion they are using, the "straw man".

New World Order : There Is No Such Thing, Architects of Lies, They Created A Phantom Menace

Quote from : Wikipedia : Pyramid Scheme

A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves the exchange of money primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, often without any product or service being delivered.

Pyramid schemes are illegal in many countries, including the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Brazil, Germany, Norway, Albania, Canada, Romania, Colombia, Malaysia, Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Italy, Nepal, Iceland, Philippines, South Africa, Sri Lanka,, Switzerland ,Thailand, Iran, the People's Republic of China, Mexico, Portugal and The Netherlands.

These types of schemes have existed for at least a century.

Nowadays, subtler schemes exist, whereby wealth is still attained by the owner, but not unless those at the base are also earning.

Pyramid schemes are often being confused with Multi-level Marketing (MLM), however, MLM is a different business structure from a pyramid-scheme based business.

It is firmly my belief that the use of the Eye of Providence on the U.S. dollar, is not so much a means of showing you the existence of a "New World Order", but to make you wonder, through conjecture, speculation, and wondering because no one will tell you.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bdffcfe2b6c7.jpg[/atsimg]

Quote from : Eye of Provdence

The Eye of Providence, or the all-seeing eye of God, is a symbol showing an eye often surrounded by rays of light or a glory and usually enclosed by a triangle.

It is sometimes interpreted as representing the eye of God watching over humankind.

(see Divine Providence).

In the modern era, the most notable depiction of the eye is the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States, which appears on the United States one-dollar bill.

The eye is often depicted with white visible below the iris (also known as yin sanpaku).

It is my wholehearted belief through thorough investigation throughout my entire life that this is so that this is as well done merely to make you think about them, thereby giving them credence, and simultaneously in order to make you forget how to use your parietal eye, pineal eye, or as it is more commonly known, your Third Eye.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Parietal Eye

A parietal eye, also known as a parietal organ or third-eye, is a part of the epithalamus present in some animal species.

The eye may be photoreceptive and is usually associated with the pineal gland, regulating circadian rhythmicity and hormone production for thermoregulation.

Hidden Mystery of the US 1 Dollar Bill

As well as this it is so that they constantly remind you that they are watching you, constantly.

Meaning, by the use of this emblem on various devices, they are blinding you to what they are up to, or confusing your "Third Eye", so as to keep you from understanding.

No Place To Hide : Face Recognition, Information Data-Mining, and Loss of Anonymity

How To Use Chakra And Chakra Power For The Third Eye

Is it that this is really them fighting you and blocking you from psychic powers?

Who knows, I'm not promoting that, I am only theorizing that particular piece of this information.

I have always been skeptical about "psychic powers" because of my religious upbringing.

Being raised in a Christian environment was not something that encouraged "ethereal" thinking.

I was actually discouraged about many things people would think of as paranormal.

I am however going to provide you with a few links where I have discussed just that.

Mental Imagery From Words Or Images

Now remember I am skeptical about it but so am I now about the "New World Order"

I now believe there never was a "New World Order" except as an abstract name.

Through that the use of it as a straw man, make most people, ATS'ers included, speak ill of it, and discredit themselves.

Ken Peters: Your TV Will Be Watching You!

What this man in the video above is speaking about is information data-mining.

Remote Viewing Secrets: A Handbook : Joseph McMoneagle

Digital TV Will Be Watching You

Is "Remote Viewing" a part of this theory about why they would want to block your pineal eye?

Becoming a Detective of Conspiracy Theories

Or am I becoming a better detective daily throughout all of my research areas?

I believe I have finally figured out all of the keys of the "New World Order".

It is nothing more than a way to keep you from learning the truth about their motives.

All Seeing Eye of Horus at Ground Zero During the 9/11 Memorial Service

It is a secret as old as Egypt, and the Eye of Horus, and holding power at any cost.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a0139deedb4.jpg[/atsimg]

Quote from : Wikipedia : Eye of Horus

The Eye of Horus (Wedjat) (previously Wadjet and the Eye of the Moon; and afterwards as The Eye of Ra) or ("Udjat") is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection and royal power from deities, in this case from Horus or Ra.

The symbol is seen on images of Horus' mother, Isis, and on other deities associated with her.

In the Egyptian language, the word for this symbol was "Wedjat".

It was the eye of one of the earliest of Egyptian deities, Wadjet, who later became associated with Bast, Mut, and Hathor as well.

Wedjat was a solar deity and this symbol began as her eye, an all seeing eye.

In early artwork, Hathor is also depicted with this eye.

Funerary amulets were often made in the shape of the Eye of Horus.

The Wedjat or Eye of Horus is "the central element" of seven "gold, faience, carnelian and lapis lazuli" bracelets found on the mummy of Shoshenq II.

The Wedjat "was intended to protect the king in the afterlife" and to ward off evil.

Ancient Egyptian and Near Eastern sailors would frequently paint the symbol on the bow of their vessel to ensure safe sea travel.

Interesting is it not that the pyramid goes everywhere, it covers many angles, and it is usually perfectly formed to completion through the alignment of those angles, and perfect degrees of acuity.

Is it any wonder how easily they are getting us to accept the downfall of the dollar and cash, through this economic crisis, and accept the electronic currency through dropping cash.

This makes a cashless society, a society that can be tracked, traced, followed everywhere.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27ced99bc1e5.jpg[/atsimg]

Divide and Conquer : Political Ideology of the Power Elite, Selling The Peace, War Is The Motive

So this means the motive, means,and opportunity to creative havok, chaos, and then order.

Truth and Lies of 9/11 : Mike Ruppert, C.I.A. Drug Running, and Your Government

[edit on 16-1-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Gives the old "handshake" and grins..
Nicely done. Sticks a cigar in his/her mouth.
Now tell the people what "amen" really stands for.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
Gives the old "handshake" and grins..
Nicely done. Sticks a cigar in his/her mouth.
Now tell the people what "amen" really stands for.

Amen?

Do you mean the religious, amen, or amun?

Quote from : Wikipedia : Amen

The word Amen (pronounced /ˌɑːˈmɛn/ or /ˌeɪˈmɛn/; Hebrew: אָמֵן, Modern Amen Tiberian ’Amen ; Arabic: آمين‎, ’Āmīn ; "So be it; truly") is a declaration of affirmation found in the Hebrew Bible and New Testament.

Its use in Judaism dates back to its earliest texts.

It has been generally adopted in Christian worship as a concluding word for prayers and hymns.

In Islam, it is the standard ending to Dua (supplication).

Common English translations of the word amen include:

"Verily", "Truly", "So say we all", "So be it", and "Let it be."

It can also be used colloquially to express strong agreement, as in, for instance, amen to that.

Or this one?

Quote from : Amun

Amun, reconstructed Egyptian Yamānu (also spelled Amon, Amoun, Amen, and rarely Imen, Greek Ἄμμων Ammon, and Ἅμμων Hammon), was a deity in Egyptian mythology and Berber Mythology who in the form of Amun-Ra became the focus of the most complex system of theology in Ancient Egypt.

Whilst remaining hypostatic deities, Amun represented the essential and hidden, whilst in Ra he represented revealed divinity.

As the creator deity "par excellence", he was the champion of the poor and central to personal piety.

Amun was self created, without mother and father, and during the New Kingdom he became the greatest expression of transcendental deity in Egyptian theology.

He was not considered to be immanent within creation nor was creation seen as an extension of himself.

Amun-Ra, likewise with the Hebrew creator deity, did not physically engender the universe.

His position as King of gods developed to the point of virtual monotheism where other gods became manifestations of him.

With Osiris, Amun-Ra is the most widely recorded of the Egyptian gods.

Amen, Amun, or Amun Ra, it's all the same to me. lol:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
nice collection of vids. i like this subject it will take a while to watch em all but heres a question why so many stars do these symbols and thay appear all over the place. see lady gaga vids to see what i mean(and do some drooling)or mtv ads. if THAY don`t exist whos puting them out there?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
nice collection of vids. i like this subject it will take a while to watch em all but heres a question why so many stars do these symbols and thay appear all over the place. see lady gaga vids to see what i mean(and do some drooling)or mtv ads. if THAY don`t exist whos puting them out there?

Okay, you will have to go to the thread I posted that inspired this one.

New World Order : There Is No Such Thing, Architect's of Lies, They Created A Phantom Menace

The cabal does exist, but not quite how people believe them to exist, most of what they do is nothing more than smoke and mirrors, and agitating through saber rattling.

In other words, the cabal's exist, but their tactics are easily seen through.

And the abstract idea of a "New World Order" is merely a smoke screen.

And if they throw up a smoke screen and we run through it screaming fire, no one will take us seriously, because usually when there is smoke, there is fire, however this is a false smoke screen and when the confusion clears, our screaming makes us look like idiots.

Just saying, fight what you will, but fight it intelligently.

And a pyramid scheme is easily beaten.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
after reading the op in the link i realise it similer to what i think
here is what i think the real nwo is real and knows it cant hide forever so allows bits of real info slip out but not about the main guys instead thay recruit many others and act like thay are "in the gang" this would be the guys flashing symbols all over the media the pupet as you say then when it all comes out or so its will seem. the victims attack the pupet and the real guys walk away or maby even lead the attack against the pupet in the end everyones happy (exsept the pupet), it all starts again

the only way to ensure victory is to owen both sides

like knocking the bottom layers off the pyramid because you can`t see the rest

don`t get me wrong i`m not intrested in exposing or trying to convince people of anything, i don`t think i can "save the world" i just find it intresting i would try and keep away from any attacking and just watch from as far away as posible if thats an option i`m takeing it but somethings big is going to happen eventualy it always has and always will...hope i`m wrong but doubt it anyway i will watch none the less. its better than the cak on tv

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
yeah im watching you;

but: the truth of the culture you reference has been hijacked as far as a few millennia(within its own culture) by people who think in their minds they are erecting physical pyramids by way of studying means of which a perpetration of "my" death has taken place.i do not condone generations completely alien to the culture you have touched on claiming ownership of images portrayed in means expressed.the truth is; the culture you have mentioned still generates, and is largely executed upon association of the images you have presented.further the consciousness of people whom this "image" "belongs" are mostly used in physical terms for the creation by people who claim generational heritage this image: technology and all forms of what you deem present knowledge.the sad thing about your claim is that it is true, as a fictional state besides the attempt at mockery that is america was created called israel.the people who attempt to hold generational claim to being hebrew is also largely false and the entrance of a city state for the people of whom have no relation to ones interpretation of inheritance is present.the sad fact is there are many classes of human introduced when human created a class within itself and their are many modes of repression and expression within peoples rebellion of conscious awareness of their role within humanity.the sad thing is that most of the people whom pertain the image within your topic and are generationally related; come into knowing within their own time their generational relation, although these images are presented to them as negative and for a divisive purpose as this post suggests.within the tribes within the kingdom known by your people as man and known as heaven by other tribes the tribe of the falcon has many issues with the tribe known as the snake; and the attempt to even make members of the falcon tribe feel ashamed at being by proxy of attempting to make them feel as though they are members of the tribe of snake is as recent as the thought that a 'n-word' was related to seraphim which was the word best used in honor of one of the tribe of snake.the issue is not so much that the imagery has been "hijacked" but that the people of the tribe of the falcon have been largely persecuted/executed while their knowledge/perception/consciousness has been used to portray their iconography in perspective of another tribe, predominately negative.even the pyramid was a means at attempting tactical vantage within the warring tribes and is not representative of the falcon.the solace which comes from knowing the god in i prior the creation of differentiation is the peace that knowing these divisive methods, though coming to fruition and totality will not be ones own undoing.the truth in knowing that what is now on the minds of one in a differing tribe is already being undone is the sorrow.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Ausar]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c1a0f7a4d5c.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff0b4d40f152.gif[/atsimg]

S & F

Giving this thread a bump.
Here is some more back up info...
The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

after reading the op in the link i realise it similer to what i think
here is what i think the real nwo is real and knows it cant hide forever so allows bits of real info slip out but not about the main guys instead thay recruit many others and act like thay are "in the gang" this would be the guys flashing symbols all over the media the pupet as you say then when it all comes out or so its will seem. the victims attack the pupet and the real guys walk away or maby even lead the attack against the pupet in the end everyones happy (exsept the pupet), it all starts again

It is all smoke and mirrors, a Shell Game, if you will.

The Old Shell Game

the only way to ensure victory is to owen both sides

That is it, they own both sides, and we as citizens, own neither side.

like knocking the bottom layers off the pyramid because you can`t see the rest

Well, it is the base that is strongest, and that is the ignorance of America.

don`t get me wrong i`m not intrested in exposing or trying to convince people of anything, i don`t think i can "save the world" i just find it intresting i would try and keep away from any attacking and just watch from as far away as posible if thats an option i`m takeing it but somethings big is going to happen eventualy it always has and always will...hope i`m wrong but doubt it anyway i will watch none the less. its better than the cak on tv

I do not think I can save the world, but I'll be damned if I stand by and watch it burn.

Nero set Rome to blaze, and that psychopath was enjoying watching, while playing his fiddle.

This is the end game, collapse America, and usher in the cashless society.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

your watching WHO me or the OP?

as for the rest i don`t get the meaning could you clarify please. i see you original language is not english from the order of your wording so anser these if you don`t mind

who are the serpent tribe you speak of and who are the falcon?

has the falcon taken from the serpent or the other way around?

israelis are not realy israelites? if so then who is?

what are your interprtations of the meanings of the symbols all over? like this the eye means-ANSER the pyrimid means-ANSER and so on

could you put this bit in another way or explane it furter

QUOTEway of studying means of which a perpetration of "my" death has taken place.i do not condone generations completely alien to the culture you have touched on claiming ownership of images portrayed in means expressed.the truth isEND QUOTE

no disrepect ment but i just don`t get what your saying

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

nice pic i never seen it before i see how that could be an seen as a gods eye and do you know what the symbol on your avarats chest is?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

nice pic i never seen it before i see how that could be an seen as a gods eye and do you know what the symbol on your avarats chest is?

iment avatar but my edit botton no longers shows up dose anyone know how to fix this

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

iment avatar but my edit botton no longers shows up dose anyone know how to fix this

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
actually ace im offended at your assumption that i'm ESL; but you definitely sound ESL to me.if english is your second language how do you expect to know a truth expressed in such if your grasp of its(english) faculties are limited?

to ask who a tribe is when a tribes identity has been revealed to you speaks of your lack of comprehension of english; do you attempt me to identify a member of a tribe?as aforementioned means of establishing a truth for you in your own mind?

you speak of enlightenment but ask questions regarding a prior truth presented; to ask of relationship parameters between tribes is futile in this sense.

if you accept any mandate from a form of "law" as binding; then yes, to you the "israelites" are israelites."if so whom" is not in the context of my thought can you expound upon this quote?

you want me to express to you in english, a language you do not command as a natural talent; the consciousness conveyed from "MTWNTR".if you speak any language that is not english, besides latin in foundation, you know you are arranging a "trap" of sorts.

" could you put this bit in another way or explane it furter "; please do not reply to this quote; and curse the munications that allow you access to english or me as a listener.

the thing about the internet and american culture is; im sure you as a "foreigner" think i have something to give you by my expressions on this thread.that you dont get anything that is not given to you but expressed and interpreted as such by yourself scares me.

maybe the expectation of my expression as someone who does not have talents in english and does have talents in expression in symbolic divine speech is the reason you dont "get" me.i have nothing to give you from the talents i procure for self. or maybe since english is not your natural talent you feel as though what i have expressed in such does not match the images you have associated with the concepts conveyed via MTWNTR and the subsequent languages based on pictography logography.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
actually ace im offended at your assumption that i'm ESL; but you definitely sound ESL to me.if english is your second language how do you expect to know a truth expressed in such if your grasp of its(english) faculties are limited?

i said no offence was ment just the order of you words seemed strange. i`m dyslexic so my writeing skills fall way behind my understaing and grasp of the language.so you are forgiven for thinking i am ESL

to ask who a tribe is when a tribes identity has been revealed to you speaks of your lack of comprehension of english; do you attempt me to identify a member of a tribe?as aforementioned means of establishing a truth for you in your own mind?

no again an inoccent question i just don`t know who your on about. my comprehension of the language if fine i just lack a high spelling and gramer skills as it seems you may aswel

you speak of enlightenment but ask questions regarding a prior truth presented; to ask of relationship parameters between tribes is futile in this sense.

if you accept any mandate from a form of "law" as binding; then yes, to you the "israelites" are israelites."if so whom" is not in the context of my thought can you expound upon this quote?

i don`t understand what the meaning of this is and can not expound a "quote" as i`m not the autor

you want me to express to you in english, a language you do not command as a natural talent; the consciousness conveyed from "MTWNTR".if you speak any language that is not english, besides latin in foundation, you know you are arranging a "trap" of sorts.

OK. did you get out of the wrong side of the bad this morning

" could you put this bit in another way or explane it furter "; please do not reply to this quote; and curse the munications that allow you access to english or me as a listener.

again i don`t understand what you try to convay exsept the insulting part your quite good at that bit

the thing about the internet and american culture is; im sure you as a "foreigner" think i have something to give you by my expressions on this thread.that you dont get anything that is not given to you but expressed and interpreted as such by yourself scares me.

i did not know you were american, i meerly ask for clarifcation of your meaning as read it a few times and was not clear

maybe the expectation of my expression as someone who does not have talents in english and does have talents in expression in symbolic divine speech is the reason you dont "get" me.i have nothing to give you from the talents i procure for self. or maybe since english is not your natural talent you feel as though what i have expressed in such does not match the images you have associated with the concepts conveyed via MTWNTR and the subsequent languages based on pictography logography.

i was asking your thoughs on the symbols nothing more. you read to deep, assume too much and take offence were non is ment. if you were trying to offend me congrats you did quite well

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Your comment about the isrealis are isrealis is in error. There is a little visited cave in the negev desert that has the hitory of the tribe that later became know as isrealis. The story carved into the cave wall explains that this tribe of warriors were a split off group from sparta. That ended up in the the goshen area of the nile delta region. They were fierce warriors but few in number. And were used as personal body guards to various phariohs of the upper Nile kingdom. So in a way they were simular to the Paturian Guard which oversaw the Roman Emporers. Or Mercenaries for hire. A little known fact about history you can find with some study. There is a difference between this original group and the Zionists that exist now.
anyway most of the people that exist in isreal now are from survivors of WW2 consentration camps. They have nothing at all to do with the originals tribe of warrior class mercenaries.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
since you know so much horus and your eye is open; how is a band of people a tribe?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ausar, Aceofclubs, and Eye of Horus,

I enjoy each and every one of you discussing things on this thread.

I thoroughly want to keep you guys coming back for more, but a question.

Is the discussion you are all having on the topic of this thread and if so, how?

In other words, I am more curious about your thoughts, and I am asking for more information to corroborate your stances on what you're speaking on.

Pyramid Scheme : The Eye of Horus, Eye of Providence, and Eyes on You

Now, do not get me wrong, I have no issue with you discussing disagreement of perspective, trust me I have many disagreement's of perspective and have so since I got to ATS, but on the topic and it's complexity.

Feel free to provide links as well, book references, and if you have lived in any of the locations prior to discussing it here, because I want to learn just as much as you do.

I want to "Deny Ignorance" on ATS.

All I ask of you is to help me on that mission and perhaps the disagreement could be focused on the topic, a bit more, so as to discover if I am right or wrong on my thoughts.

Because if I am wrong, great, I will learn, if I am right, great I did learn and spread learning.

Know that I am not being snide, nasty, nor sanctimonius just trying to get back on topic.

I wish you all well on your journey to "Deny Ignorance".

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
my apologies for the last post it was totaly off topic but i felt requiard a responce

anyway back on topic - i`ve seen all the vids VERY creepy have you looked inside you dtv box to see if you can see it i used to work on sky+ boxs and nobody ever poined it out and there were some smart guys there but i`m gonna have a look again and thought i`d see what you think of rick clay(credit dock9 for link) i find he was very interesting indeed AND he died at 27 that would put him in the club of 27, and also what you think of illuminatimatrix i`m 50/50 on this stuff i see the whole illuminati NWO thing like a big puzzle i enjoy trying solve it, i mean even if you knew it was all real what could you do?
BTW whats that bird logo you have?

@eye of horus thanks i`ll look in to that, spartans are the israelites in the bible, i`m skepticle but open minded

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

As another poster said "nice video collection."

The pyramid is the DNA fingerprint of "the club". Often times you will see certain icons promoted in logos that blatently advertise that they are a part of the Illuminati system.

The pyramid system is a hierarchy where someone always answers to someone else. And someone is always in debt to another--either by favors or blackmail. That's how little fish can call on an upline to get things done. Later, though, the little fish will pay dearly.

A pyramid may look easy to topple in theory. But this is not a simple pyramid. It has the tenacles of an octopus. But I would certainly like to hear your plans and topple theories.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join