It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Secrets: A Handbook : Joseph McMoneagle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I have a few really good books on the topic of "Remote Viewing" that I thought I would share with the ATS Community.

Remote Viewing Secrets: A Handbook : Joseph Mcmoneagle

I've read this first book through thoroughly and according to Joseph McMoneagle he is 001, the first Remote Viewer that the U.S. Government did tests with, and he is still currently employed in the civilian field in this field. I'll refrain from discussing My experiences after having read this book for now as I just wanted to make a few good book suggestions.

The Seventh Sense: The Secrets of Remote Viewing as Told by a "Psychic Spy" for the U.S. Military

I have this second book but have not had the opportunity to read it as yet.

Limitless Mind: A Guide to Remote Viewing and Transformation of Consciousness

I have this third book, but was not really all that impressed with this authors explanation as it sounds a lot more like he likes to just hear himself talk. Although both him and Joseph McMoneagle reference each other in the two different books.

The Stargate Chronicles: Memoirs of a Psychic Spy

I have this fourth book but have not had the opportunity to read this one yet. I did however loan it out to someone who was thrilled with it.

Reading The Enemy's Mind: Inside Star Gate--America's Psychic Espionage Program

I have this fifth book as well but have not had the opportunity to read it yet. If you've read any of My other threads you will see that I've read countless books on various topics and that I have a diverse range of studies that I love to read about.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Okay, I'm just wondering if no one reads actual books, or something. I mention actual paperback or hardcover books all the time, and generally get the
look from most ATS'ers. People, you do know what a b...o...o...k is, right?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Thanks for posting this stuff. Remote viewing is interesting to me, but I havent actually done much reading on it. I have heard from a pretty reliable source, (a military officer of moderate rank, a Captain) when I worked for a DoD contractor that the military actually does use them sometimes. I look forward to going through the links.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Could you recommend a how-to book for beginner's that don't know squat about remote viewing? I am interested in learning more about how to do remote viewing but don't know of a Remote Viewing 101, or Remote Viewing for Dummies book. What one book would you suggest for me to learn the basics of how to start remote viewing?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronDogg

Could you recommend a how-to book for beginner's that don't know squat about remote viewing? I am interested in learning more about how to do remote viewing but don't know of a Remote Viewing 101, or Remote Viewing for Dummies book. What one book would you suggest for me to learn the basics of how to start remote viewing?

That's pretty simple. The first book I mentioned in the original post is a great book.

Remote Viewing Secrets: A Handbook

I read this one and it was very straight-forward and simple.

You should have an open mind, meaning do not limit yourself with disbelief.

Do keep in mind also, that while reading the book, try to relax.

Do not be surprised if unusual dreams happen, do not be surprised if you "see" things because of the book.

Good luck and keep in touch. I would be interested in what your experiences are after having read the book.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

That's pretty simple. The first book I mentioned in the original post is a great book.

Good luck and keep in touch. I would be interested in what your experiences are after having read the book.

Okay thanks for the suggestion, I will look out for that one. If I have any crazy experiences I will let you know...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
King- do you know any websites that are good for remote viewing technique? I read books, too, so thanks for the titles.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by raven bombshell
King- do you know any websites that are good for remote viewing technique? I read books, too, so thanks for the titles.

raven, here are a few websites I found interesting.

About,com - Remote Viewing

About.com - Remote Viewing 2

Learn Remote Viewing

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Do not be surprised if unusual dreams happen, do not be surprised if you "see" things because of the book.

What kind of unusual dreams? Good unusual or bad unusual?
I would also like to know what kind of things
we would "see" if we read this book.

For someone who knows nothing about remote viewing and never read or
tryed it will this book, after reading it let me experience it? How long before I can do my first remote view?

Have you ever had any bad experiences with this?

Couldd I remote view my friends house, and would she know I was there?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by leeza

I would have to say all the answers to all of your questions would depend on your openess to this sort of thing, and your ability to absorb knowledge, as well as your belief system, both under what you were raised, whether it's the same as when you were a child to the present day. People change over their lifetimes, things influence them either positive or negative. As for dreams, the good or bad also depends on your perspectives in life. What I see as bad, might scare the ever living Hell out of you.

I've been through an amazing amount of stuff, so this doesn't scare Me in the least, it's just different. You experiencing it immediately, depends on if you believe in the Paranormal, at all, or not. Just because you post in this forum, does not mean you believe necessarily, it could be your curious and that's all.

I've experienced sleep paralysis after reading the book, and people seemed extremely shocked that it was for an hour, but it wasn't a shock to Me, again, different.

As for your neighbor, yes, you could go there, but remember, you can not physically influence anyone, so the point of doing it would be as an observer only. Unless you're trying to be a Peeping Tom, no real point in spying on your neighbor.

Your neighbor knowing whether you're there, is up to their ability, belief, as well as state of mind during it.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I've recalled having had memories of being part of a remote viewing program back in the early 70's when I was a kid. From what I recall; they had been attempting this with certain children who had some alleged amount of psychic abilities.

I also recall I failed miserably to some girl around my age. I've recalled Russel Targ and Paul Smith coming to my house for training or visits. I've written to R.T. since recalling this just a few years ago but he didn't reply admitting any involvement.

According to one site: China is now using this program and training children in remote viewing also. This may be why they're more capable of penetrating some of our secrets and technology. Odd they didn't see that one earth quake coming. My feeling afterwards was that they were attemting to reverse engineer some technology like one of russia's new weapons.

My personal opinion is that there's something deceptive and sinister about it that may involve Military, (MKULTRA) extraterrestrials and or reptilians along with implants etc. Although some children may actually be hybrids or have past lives as advanced beings or co-inhabited by them.

It also reminds me of Star Wars and the Matrix being much more than science fiction. (The truth is stranger than fiction etc.)

Remote viewing may also show alternate realities if these events are stopped, staged or altered since the future isn't always certain regarding natural or man made events.

I've noticed that it isn't very well received here on ATS as if a scam. This could be true,........much more than we realise.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I have a few really good books on the topic of "Remote Viewing" that I thought I would share with the ATS Community.

Remote Viewing Secrets: A Handbook : Joseph Mcmoneagle

I've read this first book through thoroughly and according to Joseph McMoneagle he is 001, the first Remote Viewer that the U.S. Government did tests with, and he is still currently employed in the civilian field in this field. I'll refrain from discussing My experiences after having read this book for now as I just wanted to make a few good book suggestions.

The Seventh Sense: The Secrets of Remote Viewing as Told by a "Psychic Spy" for the U.S. Military

I have this second book but have not had the opportunity to read it as yet.

Limitless Mind: A Guide to Remote Viewing and Transformation of Consciousness

I have this third book, but was not really all that impressed with this authors explanation as it sounds a lot more like he likes to just hear himself talk. Although both him and Joseph McMoneagle reference each other in the two different books.

The Stargate Chronicles: Memoirs of a Psychic Spy

I have this fourth book but have not had the opportunity to read this one yet. I did however loan it out to someone who was thrilled with it.

Reading The Enemy's Mind: Inside Star Gate--America's Psychic Espionage Program

I have this fifth book as well but have not had the opportunity to read it yet. If you've read any of My other threads you will see that I've read countless books on various topics and that I have a diverse range of studies that I love to read about.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

I have already read the books remotely, they were quite good.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

Can you give your take on the book, for those who here who have not read it?

I can only speak so much on a book, before it's just Me talking, and everyone else listening.

I'm sure the rest of these posters would love to hear a differing opinion than Mine.

Wait a cotton-pickin minute, you were being a smartie-pants, weren't you?

[edit on 13-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

reply to post by yellowcard

Can you give your take on the book, for those who here who have not read it?

I can only speak so much on a book, before it's just Me talking, and everyone else listening.

I'm sure the rest of these posters would love to hear a differing opinion than Mine.

Wait a cotton-pickin minute, you were being a smartie-pants, weren't you?

[edit on 13-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

I was just being smart, but I do plan on getting the books or ebooks whichever is convenient, Thanks for the titles

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

www.dojopsi.com... is the one I'm liking now, you have to register(free), but, there is a ton of information. be sure to visit the forum area too, lots of info, links, and PDF's of different RV manuals, etc. Good stuff

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker

www.dojopsi.com... is the one I'm liking now, you have to register(free), but, there is a ton of information. be sure to visit the forum area too, lots of info, links, and PDF's of different RV manuals, etc. Good stuff

Thanks for the assistance there with what raven bombshell asked about. It's much appreciated I assure you.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Cool thread. I had a good time studying all the material and greatly appreciate the links. I too have a couple of those books and now look forward to reading the others, of which i was unaware. GJ on the OP.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

There are various tools and techniques that are available to us to expand our mind powers. Remote viewing and remote influencing, which is an outgrowth of remote viewing, are two powerful techniques. Apache scouts and wise elders used forms of remote viewing to achieve some extraordinary feats such as mind-traveling across time and communicating with plants.

See video

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Remote Viewing or "RV" is an interesting area because it has worked best, at least for me to have my mind wander, often and I have heard this from others that there are several aspects (focus, focus!) often does not employ what IS NOT intuitive in the sense of classical physics, or conventional physics as defined as "cause and effect". As it seems more likely the true and absolute nature of reality is best understood but its primary origin, or quantum mechanics. You have quantum structure, meso-mechanics, and "our" classical level of "reality".

Since all that is of the natural world, hence physics that exist in our "relativistic and 4D universe", it makes a lot of again, what is intuitive sense to me. Also others are starting to quietly, hence be slammed, less and about time by conventional science, intercommunicative to take a very close look at this, and other trans-range and density of the quantum to meso (or intercommunicative range) and then the "reletivististic the, cause and effect world of the range we can) "know or at least figure out that such areas ARE the same and MUCH easier to figure out and understand range that are not intercommunicative by obvious nature speech rest out. intercomubuitive. But forgive my "war and peace free-amble". and you asked for some books to read that may be helpful.

The area is very new and yup, we make it up as we go starting with solid scientific methodology. Several areas I have some familiar concepts with include Journal of Neuroquantology (fantastic actually fantastic, it covers areas from everything from "Prediction Morporphology",or changing the future by active actor/network-theory as in NO being (no kidding, really) easier to "predict "the future" by active actions that affect events. That Journal can be accessed by and for free, for most of the juicy stuff. I do recommend however you do if you can subscribe. But most of all it covers include the quantum-neurological communicative methods and protocols. This stuff is WAY OUT, and very spot on, OK, IMO.

Other areas include bio-informatics&bio-morphology, how biology does so well what we at best as stumble about., using primitive attempts at digital yo nervous-sysbio-fabriprinttertems concepts, and we are moving VERY FASST. forward first w/cybernetics, the "true and NioNano-Synthetic", or living machines. We will take the DNA and rapidly build and using proto-fabication that is akin to a simple "biomechanics and informatics-fabriprinter". Just based on self organizing systems, what can I say THIS to me is so f****** cool! Such has been used as me as "lab rat" to integrate advanced sub-dermal and undetectable basic emergency communications, other goodies to follow. I shattered my elbow to ribs and right scapula.

Good news? My technology called my two ( I have more but two always on duty) former military close protection dudes (and one lady) who live when on duty two doors from me. Only when overseas was I ever close to being in need, ever in need, for what they do best (you don't want to know, they are just very good) but given my severe ALS and my being a damn uncoordinated booby I relied on all of them having advanced Paramedic/ PA. or NP's all designed for the poop hitting the fan. EMS with emergency surgical training as well. Very impressive guys, and have helped strangers when they fell down and went boom in an my or other persons office, cafe, and shopping mall.

Other areas that may be very useful is understanding the fractal nature of informatics, a small sample of an area gives you terrific structure of all of what you want to know, Natures fractal mathematic geo-spacial, and logic matrix is infinitely progesible/degrees-able. What I do if I may brag is application of a multi-mosaic "forced fractal", in many dimensions is a forced and alternative fractal. Can't tell you details, yet, but this general spacial-geo-topology is a great way to start. Ny the way an early company of mine had to rely on pathetically primitive 8080 circuits and very limited speed/technology, etc that was the first and most interesting way to organize, process and access biometrics and we were the first to do this. Other areas?

Check out "The Code Breakers, by David Kahn first published with a sighed copy in 1968, Codes and Ciphers, (and other Cryptic and and Clandestine Communication by Fred B. Wixon. The Code Breakers is a real classic I should add. Relativity The Secial And General Theory, A Clear Explanation That Anyone Can Understand, by Albert Einstein ISBN: 0 517-029618/paper is 0 517-023302 Copy Write: MCMLXI I(WHY don't they use more modern terms like numbers? Sorry I'm so tired.For signal intelligence, may be hrd ti get but is well worthith it is: High_Resolution Spacial Processing In Underwater Acoustics CC: Naval Ocean Research and Development Activity, NSTL, Will continue...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

...CONTINUED BY arbiture1200, used to be arbiture but I must have farted in someones church... Good previous post which I ran out of space for, THIS IS Coded: SECLAR OS/OP__--_...1300912/5/5/3012 19:21 hours US CST.

As refer to my previous references, allow me to give you some additional stuff as "persons of interest", as listed in a rather old reference to Sonar, and High Resolution Signal Processing and Underwater Acoustics. Now please realize this book is well over 20+ years old hence some people listed may have died, moved on (better offers?) or started a cult grown a "bad" beard and not bathed, but I don't judge . Sorry just got "yelled at" which tells me some may not look to pretty, even be weird but are still "connected".

So for other references; perhaps the broadest and most interesting is "physorg.com" Real treat, and covers many areas ad naseum. So perhaps the best they will let me give you. Otherwise I'm very sore thanks to shattering my elbow, and decided to reschedule my "rather sexy polymer-titanium implant" of this design that has advanced auto-diagnostic design, thats tied into my sub-dermal synthetic bio-neurological synthetic "silk". Hey I wont try this on anyone but me first if I invented it, and did. Call me old fashioned.

Other references though "pysorg.com" is perhaps the best and that with understanding bio-informatics, natural fractal informatics, some of which we had to use given the equivalent of 2D digital stone knives and bear skins. But uses what one has... (Insert obscene verbiage at your pleasure) A few other books and interesting broadly based stuff includes anything to do with neurobiology, neurological anatomy and neurochemistry, cybernetics (check out OS DARPAR for some cool stuff here (and other areas of fun and pleasure), They do fantastic work for the sad reason, they have to deal with a huge number of crippled soldiers, and the GOP wants to cut such funding?! The GOP is now officially a bunch of asses. AND I'm being polite!

A few other books are not apparent to RV, but technology is usually cross-connected and referenced and some of the math is very useful, so; also, 1: Experimental Design In Psychiatry, Research Methods For Clinical Practice Walter W Surwillo, PhD Cw; 1980, and granted primitive but very useful. Library of Congress Catalog Number79-6348 Printed in USA Grune and Stratton, Inc 111 Fifth Avenue NY, NY 10003(Also UK distributor is Academic Press, Inc. (London ) Ltd 24/28 oval Road London NW 1)

2: American Scientist (magazine) November/December 2011 www,americanscientist.org [Some neat stuff include articles among them) "True Holography", Forensic Ecology, Evidence Based Software and Revving Up Algae Power** The holography is a good general natural reference to making an image appear as a simple 2D image, Forensic Eco. is a good way to get the drop on natural systems and "The Algae stuff" is very good at simple biological conversion principles. et.el. 3: Scientific American Mind Nov/Dec 2011 Creativity, Solving Problems In Your Sleep [always a great idea to a tape recorder by your bed, helps you to not think you "fading dream" means your crazy], of course it could, but no dreams and you WILL GO insane. Also; Dare to Disobey, The Shocking Science of Leadership (this is a cool article) and How Fiction Shapes Your Social Skills. How amazingly accurate...

Will provide MUCH more asap. But check out The May 2012 Popular Science and see some designs I'm working on, even better and I'm getting paid ahead of time for once! Oh, sweet...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join