It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Scheme : The Eye of Horus, Eye of Providence, and Eyes on You

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
when my story is interpreted as your own are you not labeled a history revisionist?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
my apologies for the last post it was totaly off topic but i felt requiard a responce

anyway back on topic - i`ve seen all the vids VERY creepy have you looked inside you dtv box to see if you can see it i used to work on sky+ boxs and nobody ever poined it out and there were some smart guys there but i`m gonna have a look again and thought i`d see what you think of rick clay(credit dock9 for link) i find he was very interesting indeed AND he died at 27 that would put him in the club of 27, and also what you think of illuminatimatrix i`m 50/50 on this stuff i see the whole illuminati NWO thing like a big puzzle i enjoy trying solve it, i mean even if you knew it was all real what could you do?
BTW whats that bird logo you have?

@eye of horus thanks i`ll look in to that, spartans are the israelites in the bible, i`m skepticle but open minded

No apology was asked for but it will be gladly accepted because I feel you meant it.

I have no issue with people replying to other people's posts, it is when the topic begins losing out, when I have the problem.

Thank you for coming back on topic.

As for the Israelite's becoming the Spartan's I will be looking for evidence on that.

I've done plenty of research, since I was six, on the Spartan's and that's a new one.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Also, check out the "All Seeing Eye" on www.Google.com !!
Look very closely at the 2 biggest pyramids on either side of the google-logo.

There is other occult symbolism to be seen there too,
cleverly and artistically hidden for the untrained eye.
Presented in such a way so that they can always deny it.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tjabbie
Also, check out the "All Seeing Eye" on www.Google.com !!
Look very closely at the 2 biggest pyramids on either side of the google-logo.

There is other occult symbolism to be seen there too,
cleverly and artistically hidden for the untrained eye.
Presented in such a way so that they can always deny it.

Thank you.

The emblem of the "All Seeing Eye" is literally everywhere.

Personally, it means so much to so many, the abstract idea is lost on the masses.

Possibly, that is what is supposed to happen, personal interpretation.

If each person interprets it differently, it carries a person meaning, instead of an agenda.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Excellent work - S & F. (you've also mainly described the 'unsustainable' Fed, as well)

And *bump* [ttt]

edit on 1/4/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Most people don't understand the the all seeing eye. The all seeing eye is a eye that constantly watch everyone not the eye of God but the eye of the NWO! Like everyone know the NWO want to take your privacy. There main idea is having everyone monitored 24/7 but that nearly a difficult task to implement cameras in every house hold. For this they began Project HiROS a release by wiki-leaks (the projects name says it all) www.news24.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Excellent work - S & F. (you've also mainly described the 'unsustainable' Fed, as well)

And *bump* [ttt]

edit on 1/4/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

Thank you.

I just see the majority of what these bastards do as pointless.

Except as a con job, scam, and way to screw millions of Americans out of their money.

While I can appreciate making money through manufacturing product and selling it at Wal-Mart I see the majority of "Secret Societes" and the ilk like them who screw people by this illogical "Pyramid Scheme" as nothing more than traitors to humankind.

I do not support people who prey upon others for any reason.

I am someone who tries my best to do the right thing and protect those who are ignorant of cons.

Originally posted by exactmad
Most people don't understand the the all seeing eye. The all seeing eye is a eye that constantly watch everyone not the eye of God but the eye of the NWO! Like everyone know the NWO want to take your privacy. There main idea is having everyone monitored 24/7 but that nearly a difficult task to implement cameras in every house hold. For this they began Project HiROS a release by wiki-leaks (the projects name says it all) www.news24.com...

Symbollically speaking it is the invading "eye" of those who do not want to be opposed.

It is systemic of those who want to cause others harm through controlling others through control mechanisms.

And the "All-Seeing Eye" can be blinded if you know how to do it.

Because it is nothing more than a snitch network set up a long time ago.

You can also use that snitch network in reverse and destroy their hold over everyone.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join