It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High level beings don't exist!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I, as i'm sure every one here can, continualy see the threads about people being "higher beings", "higher Levels" etc. etc. and they all realy bug the crap out of me.
(hold the "your an ignorant lower being" replies please)

so why do they bug me so much? beacuse there so wrong it makes my want to cry. don't get me wrong your certianly entitled to your beleifs and opinions and i won't stop you form doing that but from my understanding its like watching a dog chace its own tail. oh and no i don't think i'm smarter or any better than any one else, i just think differently.

so why are there no higher beings? because its a linaer concept and linear thinking is a "lower Being" trait. so called high beingings would not be higher beings because to have the undersanding necicary to be classified as one you would have a broarder more fluid conscepts that make up the evering thing and anything.

so all the "lower Beings" climbing the ladder of understanding no matter how high you climb you will never reach the top untill you realise that the ladder folds back onto its self. and thus there are no "higher Beings" only diagonal ones.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on January 16th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

[edit on 16-1-2010 by RokNinja]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
When you say higher being, i have no idea what you mean. E.Ts? people claiming to be on a spiritual journey?

To me, it seems your putting scientology and spirituality together, trying to say anyone that belives in anything but the physical is a complete nut case.

just so you know, the "theory" is that when in physical, you cannot comprehend the spiritual, and vise versa. Yes, peoples ego's lead them to posting pretty absurd things like, "I am an advanced being here on earth to assist", but you also must realize that is not something you can debunk.

Its something completely personal opinion based, and people that claim to have had simlar experiences to what the poster may be saying about the "Spritual", relate. then, there are the people who have never really looked at the concept, just as and athiest to a christian, barge in a offend everyone there. AKA ignorance.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
sorry i should have been more specific.

my focus of the rant is on the people how claim that they are spiritaly advanced and use the excuse "your not capible of understanding"

i have nothing against spirituality (i do not consider religion to be spirituality, i wont get in to the reasons enless necisary) but the main flaw i find in the "i'm an advance being" is that they use simple ideas with big words and never realy give any (new) insight.

my opinion on every concept is that they are wrong (even my own) for two reasons:

a) we literarly know almost nothing of the true nature of the universe and every thing that exists inside it.

and b) that if you think that you are right than you stop looking for the true answers and when they do come you'll look the other way because of that belief.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by RokNinja]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Just so you know, the "theory" is that when in physical, you cannot comprehend the spiritual, and vise versa.

why so? I can comprehend that "higher beings" lie, cheat and lie some more, and they can comprehend that not every "lower being" can fell for their tricks..
well at least in here we comprehend each other quite well.
lack of comprehension is local issue, not global

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Tim00

You misunder stood. There is no such thing as a spiritual being in the physical. There are no Spritual beings on ATS in other words.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
i have to agree with this. i dont really understand the need for people to talk about whether they're a "higher being" or not. i would think that a being who is operating on a more evolved level of understanding, would not really "brag" about who they are and what they know. i would think that they would just be as helpful as they can and as modest as possible, not trying to call attention to themselves. because as far as im concerned, anyone with a consciousness is capable of gaining this higher insight that some people seem to think is so special. a "higher being" i'd think, would understand that its not about being better than other people, its about helping all people achieve that "better" level or way of thinking. a way to help people and bring them together, not further separate them.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RokNinja

And yes, there are some things that one person will understand that another would not. this you will learn yourself. Just as when one reads or listens to a song, and years later they go over the same thing, and it has different meaning. that tells you that you have grown, and have a more in depth view of that piece of information. Weather it be art, music, or poetry, someones deep thinking, so on so forth. all things have different meanings for everyone.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RokNinja

a) we literarly know almost nothing of the true nature of the universe and every thing that exists inside it.

no no, you have been fooled by "higher beings", you know everything about true nature of the universe, but they lie to you that you don't know anything, and you must read their books to know something..
my grandma was always saying "For every word God spoke, devil wrote thousand books." or something like that

and b) that if you think that you are right than you stop looking for the true answers and when they do come you'll look the other way because of that belief.

let them be, what's lost is lost, don't mind about spiritual zombies, just move around quietly, or even better, if you get surrounded by them, pretend that you are one of them. it works always for me.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tim00

I am not really understanding your OP, sorry.

Are you saying that it is silly to think that people like Einstein are (were) not higher in understanding than people like, say, janitors?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Of course higher beings exist. We call them dolphins.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Your a "Higher" being to an Ant. Think about that for a second.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RokNinja

so all the "lower Beings" climbing the ladder of understanding no matter how high you climb you will never reach the top untill you realise that the ladder folds back onto its self.

my focus of the rant is on the people how claim that they are spiritaly advanced and use the excuse "your not capible of understanding"

Who are saying that?

I know that some people have said that some of us will never understand. They usually mean in our lifetimes.

After numbers of reincarnations, we will eventually get it.

Look at our world today. Who is really understanding anything?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

so why are there no higher beings? because its a linaer concept and linear thinking is a "lower Being" trait. so called high beingings would not be higher beings because to have the undersanding necicary to be classified as one you would have a broarder more fluid conscepts that make up the evering thing and anything.

That is like saying an IQ test fails to differentiate smart people from dumb people because the dumb people don't know as much as the smart people.

Here's another example.

Lower beings just type. Higher beings take the time to spell check.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Psychoses]

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Psychoses]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

well he came up with E=mc2, how does that make him "higher" in anyway? he is clever. higher understanding?
A theory - is not a proof, it's an excuse.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by anoymous7

I have bigger brains than an Ant, I use that brains to cheat, I use tools kill other animals, I dam rivers, I let grow only those plants that I like, and kill all other, I let live what serves me, and kill what serves me not. I make medicine to cure my self, I reproduce even if my genes are bad, I survive even if I'm the one of the weakest animal on the face of the earth cuz i CHEAT CHEAT and one more time CHEAT. a human say he is a "higher being", he also say "cheating is bad".. think about that for a second

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Tim00]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Tim00

well he came up with E=mc2, how does that make him "higher" in anyway? he is clever. higher understanding?

Oh, I think I get what you are saying.

We as souls are not lower or higher than others. Who are saying this?

We all are equal beings. We may have higher or lower understandings than each other, but we are never higher or lower beings than each other.

Yeah, I think I get you.

A theory of what?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by Tim00

A theory of what?

I was just quoting my grandma

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tim00

Originally posted by anoymous7

I have bigger brains than an Ant, I use that brains to cheat, I use tools kill other animals, I dam rivers, I let grow only those plants that I like, and kill all other, I let live what serves me, and kill what serves me not. I make medicine to cure my self, I reproduce even if my genes are bad, I survive even if I'm the one of the weakest animal on the face of the earth cuz i CHEAT CHEAT and one more time CHEAT. a human say he is a "higher being", he also say "cheating is bad".. think about that for a second

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Tim00]

Did you just get cheated on or something lol?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
Oh, I think I get what you are saying.

We as souls are not lower or higher than others. Who are saying this?

We all are equal beings. We may have higher or lower understandings than each other, but we are never higher or lower beings than each other.

Yeah, I think I get you.

well I guess you can put it like that. but what I meant to say is that such thing as all forms ''lower/higher'' classifications are a product of ones ego, it's never based on any universal law or rules, because all law and rules are written by some ones ego. God doesn't have ego, if he does he is not God, if there is God there are no universal laws

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Tim00

well I guess you can put it like that. but what I meant to say is that such thing as all forms ''lower/higher'' classifications are a product of ones ego, it's never based on any universal law or rules, because all law and rules are written by some ones ego. God doesn't have ego, if he does he is not God, if there is God there are no universal laws

Yes, I agree with you. No being is higher or lower than others.

However, one can have higher or lower understanding than others.

Take a look at our world.

Perhaps instead of saying "my higher being", one should be saying "my higher understanding" LOL.

Or perhaps "my buddy who has higher understanding"?

<<   2 >>

join