It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little discussion about Revolution and the Declaration of Independance

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by endisnighe

I will forum bitch slap a tard any day for ya that gets to run amuck spreading dis info sick of this crap on here they are ruining the forums

You've got another here to help against the tards, although I am not on here but maybe a couple of times a week anymore.
They are pretty pathatic, I have a friend from Russia and one from China.
Both Communists if anybody remembers what that is around here. The see things more level headed then lot's on this forum anymore.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
And i do agree with your entire list of grievances...

Your grievances are all the reason we cannot do anything about it...The system was built to withstand any possible torch and pitchfork advance we could ever throw at it.

The very fact that we have no way of petitioning the government for redress of grievances pretty much throws any hope out the window.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BingeBob

There are solutions, this is just not the venue for that. Initially I set this up to get others ideas for the list of grievances. But I eliminated that part of the OP. I felt the OP stood without it.

I am just trying with this OP to smoke out those that feel everything is grand. Also I wanted to smoke out a couple disinfo and provacateurs. It has worked.

Thanks for your responses.

God Bless and Peace.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Don't you find it ironic that idiots that have grown up in one of the greatest(notice I did not say the greatest) nations in the world, would even consider going to a different type of system where you have very little freedom or liberty.

I swear schools here now are teaching dumb. No critical thinking, just follow the masses.

What ever happened to the drive to be different or the best?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I am sorry to repeat the bad news, but there is only one way that anything will get done. There is only one way to get someone with lots of power to give it up.
There is only one way to get someone high up in a corupt system that is working under the belief that they are taken care of the rest of their lives.

There is only one way to stop the perversion of the "Law of the Land".
There is only one way to get those whom assume the power thru voting to actually repeal what has been done.

There is only one way to get them to actually do the 3 things they are suppose to do and have not.
Protect our boarders, regulate commerse between the states, regulate our money. They do non of these.

There is only one way to get it done and refresh the system.

That would be by force.

You could have in time past, taken control of the states one by one and changed it by force that way.
But now most state and local Govts are just as corupt as the Fed.
In most cases in bed with them at every level.

You could force them by not paying into them and do it that way, but you will not get enough people to do it under fear.

You talk about enough numbers to do anything. Right now as far as percentages go, the only that is different from the times of our Revolution are the leaders to step up and take action.

There where only a small percentage that took up the fight then.
1.7 million showed up in DC last Sept. That would have been more than enough to get it done.

At the end of the day. With the rate at which things are going.
I hate to be the one to inform you, but the only way for compete change is by force.

Yes Force. At the end of a barrel.
A rope.
A pitch fork.
Vegatables.
Rocks.
Fire stick.
Brick.

It really sucks that it has come to this. But anyone that has been fighting the fight, putting up the argument, knows deep inside that this is true.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

There are solutions, this is just not the venue for that. Initially I set this up to get others ideas for the list of grievances. But I eliminated that part of the OP. I felt the OP stood without it.

Well I think you touched on pretty much everything on your OP. I see no room for improvement on your standing list. And anyone that disagrees with your list and thinks those things are all good is part of the problem.

As far as the post above me goes...The way of taking something by force has been blocked by litigation...You must turn back...The way is blocked

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

You know those people, like in the movie Patriot with Mel Gibson(movie about the American Revolution), that went around to the different cities, towns, and villages to rally support.

Those type of people are needed also. One only has to open ones eyes to see the forest through the trees.

Cry Freedom

Cry freedom
With a quiet voice
Cry freedom
And rejoice.

Cry freedom
See the purest light
Cry freedom
With fresh sight.

Cry freedom
With a gentle will
Cry freedom
And be still.

Cry freedom
Till your heart does ache
Cry freedom
And awake.

Cry freedom
With a quiet voice
Cry freedom
And rejoice.

David Keig

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

As far as the post above me goes...The way of taking something by force has been blocked by litigation...You must turn back...The way is blocked

This is done because those in power, know that they will not get anyone in the end to throw down their lives for what they stand. They twist the laws into fooling those sworn to uphold it into to protecting them.

This actually only delays the process, it does not stop it.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Only question I have is, What do we do about it?

What can we do about it? Stop going to work? To many would starve. Take up arms? To many would die. How do we willfully neglect the circumstances which they have set? Notice I say they, as they are the one's that try to hinder my individual and personal freedoms. Any suggestions as to how we go about getting our lives back would be a great start.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Freedom is as freedom does.

By me.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Excellent! This is a thread that needs to be out there. There needs to be discussion about the problems we are facing, and how we can constitutionally correct said problems. I believe the people can take control of the country again!
kudos, sir.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

I can only say what I am doing, not what anyone else can do.

I try to spread as much information as I can. Only show people what is hidden from them.

Some people actually still think our economy is improving.

The other, I have been researching for the past year. I am going to file my intentions to demand my rights back by declaring myself a Sovereign Individual. All this does is put the ball in their court. I know of many that have done the same as I. It is a scary thing to do. But it must be done if one wants to be truly free of their chains.

Anyway those are two things that I am doing. There is more but I will not go into those here.

Voting, jury nullification, local, etc etc.

God Bless and Peace my friend.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If you look at what has happened, you will see the mostly conservative folks have to bear a lot before they will be pushed too far.
And by conservative, it does not mean that you have lived your life by a simple means, it only means that deep within you, you know right from wrong and are willing to work hard to keep as much right in your life as you possibly can.

Because these people have stepped up to at least be heard, to no good at this time though, it kept the few loose nuts from going off.

If things do continue to slide. If the prolonged madness continues.
What will happen is that out of the few million capable of such a feat.
There are 545 not counting any in the committee of 300, the Bilderburgers, Bankers, Wall Streeters that have a big target on their heads.

I think, in the end what will happen to light the fuse is someone, or a group of a few, will start taking them out. This has not happened yet because of what I said at the top of this post.

Once this happens, they will take drastic action to keep their power and try to control the situation. What they will really be doing is giving out a hunting licence to millions more that cannot take it anymore.

It's really hard to keep control of the 300 to 800 yard range all day long in your life. I don't care whom you are.
Once they start trying to defend and protect themselves from that, they will be seen in a different light by most.

If it goes down like this, you see some pretty twisted crap going on.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

Thank you for the kudos.

One does what one can. If I can open one persons eyes, I have just doubled my vision.

Hey, that is pretty good. That is going in my quotes paper.

Discussion is always prudent and very important in times like these.

God Bless and Peace.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Did you happen to notice that they have sequestered lodgings for ALL of the senators now.

Has something happened that they have not released?

I am keeping my eyes for any signs on the net that something has happened.

Do you think it has already started?

That will be there first maneuver, clamp a lid on it.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Oh, to add, as a typical pussy statement.
I do not condone any act of violence or to take up arms.

I am only putting up the possible ways things will happen.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

reply to post by j2000

Did you happen to notice that they have sequestered lodgings for ALL of the senators now.

Has something happened that they have not released?

I am keeping my eyes for any signs on the net that something has happened.

Do you think it has already started?

That will be there first maneuver, clamp a lid on it.

No I did not.
Please do tell.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

I read it somewhere in the last 12 hours in my ramblings on the net, it could have been here or somewhere else. They have sequestered a building for all of the senators to stay in while they are in Washington.

The report I read made it sound like it was done because a building opened up near the Capital-blah blah blah-and it would not cost any more because the building would have had to be remodeled anyway.

Now, all senior senators get their own digs but not the juniors. Now they all get them.

I read between the lines when I get news and also try to filter out all the bull#. To me this sounds like they are worried. I will do a quick look and check my history, if I do not have that blocked.

Okay, my history is empty, I have firefox to clear automatically. Hmmm. This may be an angle that should be researched. Need to put my thinking cap on and find where I saw that.

edit to add-This in no way is a call to arms or for a call for armed insurrection. All comments are given as discussion and the relevance of the call for a Global Governance by our countries.

[edit on 1/16/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

reply to post by j2000

I read it somewhere in the last 12 hours in my ramblings on the net, it could have been here or somewhere else. They have sequestered a building for all of the senators to stay in while they are in Washington.

The report I read made it sound like it was done because a building opened up near the Capital-blah blah blah-and it would not cost any more because the building would have had to be remodeled anyway.

Now, all senior senators get their own digs but not the juniors. Now they all get them.

I read between the lines when I get news and also try to filter out all the bull#. To me this sounds like they are worried. I will do a quick look and check my history, if I do not have that blocked.

[edit on 1/16/2010 by endisnighe]

Interesting to say the least.
All it really takes is that 30 second window of getting into a car.
There has to be at least 25 to 28 thousand ex-military snipers out there.
There are at least a couple of 100 thousand beyond that qualified to take the shot.
The only thing that has held these people back, is that deep inside they know what is right and what is wrong.
Even if they have lost everything, they look around and it's not everyone they know, just some. So they take it upon themselves to deal with it and try to pick themselves back up.

If they are doing this. They must know something. They must know that these few hundred thousand are about to become one of many they know that are on the losing end.

I have been giving a timeline of the second week of Feb.
Due to the lies come forth with reports etc.
By the end of March or into April when the weather turns again, watch out.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
You have to take into account that our supreme masters have infiltrated every aspect of information that comes into our heads.

If you would get a pretty good uprising going to "torch and pitchfork" the whitehouse lawn, they could pretty much use flamethrowers on you and half the country would say that you were a group of terrorists and desereved to be set alight... the other half just wouldnt care.

Think about what you would be asking people to do. The people suckling at the teat of the government would be giving up their livelyhood when that welfare check stops coming in. The hardworking blue collar people would be leaving their families and homes for what? Taking on the most powerful entity the world has ever seen?

You would need WHOLE states already rearing to go before you could even try to seriously petition the feds.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join