It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
yes this is one of Sydney biggest newspaper.

but I have been researching this all morning and Teratoma seems to be the answer here not some sick person.

whatever it is it's bloody freaky

peace&hope
SM

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
You have to admit that does look strange, surely DNA wouldnt fuse if this was ... no! Unthinkable..

Freaky indeed.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Sheeple (n)- Of sheepish qualties, or a sheep that, in fact, looks like a people.

--On a side note.. The face kind of resembles Easter Island, don't ya think? Maybe the people/aliens that built the heads worshipped a "shperson"?

Haha

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses
As an Australian I can tell you that the source is a major newspaper here so should be credible (as far MSM goes anyway)

The thing that surprised me was the insinuation that it was the result of a human-sheep union. I doubt that claim because if it were true there would be hundreds of these things in New Zealand!

Hey mate, the only New Zealanders that do that kind of thing are the ones that came over here illegally from Australia! We all know what a sick twisted lot you Aussies are!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Is it still alive? I couldn't make it up from the article.
Or was it killed and burned like the similar goat recently in Zimbabwe?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It does look freaky, but I'm gonna have to call Hoax on this one.

It looks like a mask placed on the top of the sheeps head with stuff smeared on it for realism.

The quotes in the paper about this being the product of an unnatural relationship seem .... well, unrealistic. isn't it common knowledge that specie's cannot mix.

and finally .... of course the remains have been burned, before any official study can commence, .... instead were treated to a single picture taken from one angle, ... and if it was a mask, ... it seems they took it from the only angle it would work.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Is it still alive? I couldn't make it up from the article.
Or was it killed and burned like the similar goat recently in Zimbabwe?
dArticle stated that it was stillborn. If it had survived, I am sure it would have made it on Maury or Jerry Springer!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

wow SM thanks for bringing this to my attention
That is SOOOOOOOO weird I just cant say. Its like the face has been stuck on, quite freaky. The body also has "fur" yet the face does not AND is that face smiling????

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst[/] of course the remains have been burned, before any official study can commence, .... instead were treated to a single picture taken from one angle, ... and if it was a mask, ... it seems they took it from the only angle it would work.
According to the article, the goat from Zimbabwe was burned. There was no reference in the article to what happened with the body of the lamb.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
It is funny how the article states the thing was hairless but you can clearly see fur (covered in blood I suppose) that has an orange tint to it in the photo.

I think this has to be a hoax. If this is not a hoax it is surely one of the strangest stories of the 2010 already. I cannot believe they only took one photo. If real this should have had multiple photos, film, and been studied.

Raist

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
It is funny how the article states the thing was hairless but you can clearly see fur (covered in blood I suppose) that has an orange tint to it in the photo.

Raist
The article stated that the goat from Zimbabwe was hairless, not the sheep from Turkey.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

That seems to be correct. I misread that part. I wonder why though they seemed to focus so much on the goat in the article when it was about the lamb then?

I would like to see some photos of the goat as well. I still believe this to be a hoax. But they do say truth is stranger than fiction. I guess there is a strange possibility it could be real somehow.

Raist

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It looks like it failed to grow its snout, giving it a human like appearance. Kind of like this one:

4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This made me laugh... one of my friends said "Surely it couldn't be human & sheep genes?" which had us all giggling but then I showed her a photo and said... human no but....?

Which has now lead to even more laughter....

I feel sorry for the sheep though, how undignified

[edit on 14-1-2010 by yzzyUK]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This is already being discussed Here as well.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
If true, surely this is a sign of the apocalypse....

And again, if true, I wonder why we don't see more of this sort of thing really. Humans can be very depraved.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This is every muslim man's dream girl!

LOL

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mishmallow8

I agree. Kind of like how dogs with short snouts can look like a monkey, ie.. pugs.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
reply to post by butcherguy

That seems to be correct. I misread that part. I wonder why though they seemed to focus so much on the goat in the article when it was about the lamb then?

I would like to see some photos of the goat as well. I still believe this to be a hoax. But they do say truth is stranger than fiction. I guess there is a strange possibility it could be real somehow.

Raist
Yes, the story was more focused on the goat than the sheep. I think this is real, the sheep photo that is. It doesn't have to be a mutation, though. It was probably caused by something as insignificant as a virus present during fetal development, or an injury during gestation, that prevented the tissues of the snout to grow correctly.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
You know, when I read "human-faced" originally, I was expecting something a lot less convincing. Man, that is just off the charts creepy if it's real.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join