It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

No, it's about credit where it's due and the balls to be truthful.

interesting take though - this forum is, after all a petri dish of sorts. You should be glad to have differing opinions as that is the spice of life.

However plagiarism is stealing and stealing is wrong.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
reply to post by Unleashed68

I just want to thank you for taking the time to make these threads and answer these questions. Your efforts are appreciated and we hope you have not suffered too many -karma points for doing so.

Just a few questions (EDITED for clarity):

1) Are you saying that the most evil (or what we perceive as evil) people on this Earth have agreed beforehand to play the villain? Example: Will Joseph Stalin be able to redeem his soul for the "atrocities" he committed during this play? ((( All existences of spirit have a role to play, however, all birth of conscious spirit is born independent as was the one who created the spirit)))

2) Are we all going to meet up eventually and discuss the play? Am I going to be able to speak with person X and joke and laugh with them? What about pets of ours who we share an intimate relationship with? (((Whichever spirit you are attached to will be available whenever you wish to communicate in an instant )))

3) Is there any way possible for us to alter the character we have chosen to play? Can any person or group of people actually change what is to come? ((( There is no altering the natural design of the Universe and no altering the natural magnetism of a spirit, simply put, bad spirits as we perceive bad will not change nor will the purer spirits)))

4) Why are you telling us these things considering we know it already? Why are you appeasing our wonders while we have chosen to take this role of forgetting? Doesn't this make anything you say, in a sense, pointless? ((( This is part of the natural order or it would not be posted, nor would you be reading it, simply put, it would not even be typed into this website had it not been somewhat preordained by design )))

Thanks again for your time, hope you can answer these soon.

[edit on 12/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

Your answers to each question are in brackets DG

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Unleashed68]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
OP, this all sounds good.

How do we know you didn't just make it up?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

I am having a field day with you as well, go back to the drawing board, your attempt is a failure, all it is offering is the opposite of what you hope to achieve.

The only drawing board im constantly coming back to - is yours and it is filled with failed misconceptions and stolen ideas from other well known religions.

It;s ok mate - adverse response to your drivel is expected when it comes to the pseudo scientific/mystic nonsense you blew out of your bottom
hahahahah

ahh damn! i made myself laugh!! xD

You honestly have no idea of what i am trying to achieve, even though i spelt it out for you on several occasions. Try and read and respond to the other not so supportive posters here and you will find immense growth in constructive-adverse beliefs to your own. But that takes maturity - something quite evidently, you really don't have.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
OP, this all sounds good.

How do we know you didn't just make it up?

You don't know, and even if proof was offered that the source of information was indeed not from a human, no proof would ever be proof enough, just the way the world works here. We either feel something makes sense or we feel it does not, that is all we ever really go on, so that is all I can suggest. BTW, seen that avatar before somewhere, ever been at another website as a poster?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The point i do not get is you state we all want majority a end ..a revelation type experience..so therefore it will happen cause we think it..

Everyone wants a new house and a new car..does not happen cause we want or think it...

See my point.

Thought's our thought's are nothing that can cause world destruction lol

if so every little kid that got mad would blow his parents up when momma say's no candy

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic

I am having a field day with you as well, go back to the drawing board, your attempt is a failure, all it is offering is the opposite of what you hope to achieve.

The only drawing board im constantly coming back to - is yours and it is filled with failed misconceptions and stolen ideas from other well known religions.

It;s ok mate - adverse response to your drivel is expected when it comes to the pseudo scientific/mystic nonsense you blew out of your bottom
hahahahah

ahh damn! i made myself laugh!! xD

You honestly have no idea of what i am trying to achieve, even though i spelt it out for you on several occasions. Try and read and respond to the other not so supportive posters here and you will find immense growth in constructive-adverse beliefs to your own. But that takes maturity - something quite evidently, you really don't have.

Was that meant to be a low blow? ahhhhh!!!! Now I am hurt

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
The point i do not get is you state we all want majority a end ..a revelation type experience..so therefore it will happen cause we think it..

Everyone wants a new house and a new car..does not happen cause we want or think it...

See my point.

If everyone collectively wanted YOU to own a new house, I am sure they would make it happen. See my point?

However, nice try in disguise to attempt to make a point, but, I highly suggest you try reading a post before responding, then your reply will have some weight to it next time, but again, nice try.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
For all who read this, check out how the posters above this reply have all given them selves a little itty bitty star or two like it's a medallion, and of course, poor Unleashed gets none haha, lol. How obvious. Thanks again to the idiots wanting to help keep this post strong. You claim it is meaningless, but with your every reply you give it more meaning.

Are you people seriously that dumb, or are you paid to do this, or...are you seriously that dumb??? Like I said, I know the score, seen it before at the lunatic forum I dare not mention, and won't fall into your goading tricks, but thanks again for trying and keeping the post at the top.

Most people read the OP and maybe the first few replies down the page, but not much further, so who are you hoping to get? Oh yah, thatmight be me lol, too bad I figured out your intentions. Thanks again for the free entertainment lol. Still laughing, I certainly hope you are not doing this for free...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Not meant to hurt you friend :-)

Though i am getting a response, tells me that you see replying to my posts as an important matter, i wonder why? - the best thing to do, is ignore an antagonist or "Bully" as they will lose interest and go away. I was surprised you responded to my posts as obviously it make a cut into your untouchable psyche so much so it merits save-face comments as the ones you have been posting.

Its ok - you just don't know at all how easily played you are.

I wonder how many more times you will retort with nothing more than emoticons and elusive dismissive comments?

There was a fascinating scientific retort to one of your statements made in your epic 3 post novel.

Try and address those so maybe we can take you with a more serious attitude, also - if you're going to channel a higher intelligence, make sure that they are actually intelligent, or pesky humanoids with little more than basic scientific knowledge will cut your lame attempts at new age mysticism down - HARD.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Please stop, I can't take much more of the criticism, my stomach is starting to hurt from laughing so hard at you.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

See my point.

If everyone collectively wanted YOU to own a new house, I am sure they would make it happen. See my point?

However, nice try in disguise to attempt to make a point, but, I highly suggest you try reading a post before responding, then your reply will have some weight to it next time, but again, nice try.

His response holds more water weight than your flimsy excuse for a system of operation...

Perfect example.

Plenty of people don't want starving children to die, or starving children at all. Plenty of people submit their hard earned money to stop this. Plenty of bad people come between the kids and the money and get richer....

Then the little african child who's stomach is bloated from malnutrition (who's mother, father and siblings, not to mention most of the world want to feed, but cant) Dies.

Your proposition that thinking makes things happen is a play on words.

As a thought then dictates an action, an action that requires a physical manipulation in this 3D world.

Prove us all wrong.. wait.. you can't..

cause it's crap...

Neeext.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Please stop, I can't take much more of the criticism, my stomach is starting to hurt from laughing so hard at you.

LOL!

Don't worry - we're all "THINKING" and "PROJECTING OUR THOUGHTS" that you are having a good time..

Make sure the Gas isn't leaking in your hussy buddy old pal, as it seems to be messing with the logic centers in your brain xD

there we go, i must have proven your theory that thinking makes stuff happen.

l

o

l

Can i still be a part of your movie mr all knowing man guy sir? i certainly hope so! i do i do i do..

what a joke.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by leftystrat

Trucker slang for a haz-mat (Hazzardous Materials) driver, such as a trucker with a tanker full of jet fuel.
Never ride in a convoy led by suicide jockeys!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

First of all, read the post and you make nonsensical replies like this last one, holds no water when debating the contents of the OP.

Second of all, I know what the chimpanzees such as yourself are up to, seen the circus attempt before, so your attempts to ridicule me are useless and only create the opposition of your intention.

Third of all, a few of you suddenly came into this after Page 5 and start your little campaign, placing little itsy bitsy stars on your posts lol.

Fourthly, the moderators here are not idiots, they have a mandate to promote the best material available to their guests and members, so if it is up there, they are not idiots needing your acceptance.

Fifthly, the viewers here are not idiots, when they flag a post alot it is because they choose to, not because they are idiots but because they found something they are interested in and it Makes Sense.

Lastly, the real idiots of any forum come into a post when it reaches the top to debunk the OP, nothing new, old game, seen it before, and just for the record, keep up your antics, and so can the few others who jumped into this to try and ignite a fire, obviously you are all failing miserably.

Thanks again though for keeping the thread at the top, I know you few antagonsitic ones did so cause you like me.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

For all who read this, check out how the posters above this reply have all given them selves a little itty bitty star or two like it's a medallion, and of course, poor Unleashed gets none haha, lol. How obvious. Thanks again to the idiots wanting to help keep this post strong. You claim it is meaningless, but with your every reply you give it more meaning.

Are you people seriously that dumb, or are you paid to do this, or...are you seriously that dumb??? Like I said, I know the score, seen it before at the lunatic forum I dare not mention, and won't fall into your goading tricks, but thanks again for trying and keeping the post at the top.

Most people read the OP and maybe the first few replies down the page, but not much further, so who are you hoping to get? Oh yah, thatmight be me lol, too bad I figured out your intentions. Thanks again for the free entertainment lol. Still laughing, I certainly hope you are not doing this for free...

Not the case with my post...had a valid question, asked it, and I appreciated your answer.

By the way, you can't star yourself, believe me, I've tried

And I S/F'd this last night when I first read it, you're a good writer.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Actually I wasnt referring to you, because your question was sincere and not an attempt to ridicule, and thanks again for the S/F.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Think you lost most of your believers when you started calling questioners dumb, most people trying to win over a populace would take a more personable approach - meaning addressing the questions of others with an open mind and not attacking them by reverting to school yard bullying tactics.

We aren't giving this silly thread meaning, we want you to substantiate your claims. Of which, are being torn apart - left, right and centre. All without defense, just derogatory name calling and childlike responses.

Maybe go back to the other forum where you were before here - as most people require an even handed 2 sides in an intellectual debate. It makes me feel bad that you cant even respond to peoples questions with humility or a decent response, makes me feel like i (we) are debating with some kind of sub intelligence? or are you purely not informed to the full extent of this amazing discovery?? Please refer to your source for further information, as we, are not convinced.

You try and degrade others and their beliefs because they purely question you.

Face it, you and "your" idea are unknown and require much further elaboration than purely 3 consecutive posts to which you expect everyone to fall head over heals in love with due to its eye opening insights into the human condition.

Please answer the 7 + questions regarding core parts of your explanation for life and existence.

Then admit that you stole your ideas from elsewhere.

Then the healing process can begin and we can all enjoy a nice cup of coffee and a scone.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The stars are so people can reward what they believe are good posts. In much the same way as products are reviewed on Amazon or Ebay.

Your original post also has a lot of stars. Does that mean the people who awarded you stars are also 'idiots' or have psychological issues?

I love this, the first 5 pages were all relatively friendly and decent, now the attack begins, and I am having a ball with it, I learned to laugh at the antagonizers a long time ago at a forum I dare not mention as it was run by lunatics and I learned there not take anything personal and to have fun inciting the antagonizers.

I am only having fun responding and antagonizing the antagonist, it truly makes for free entertainment when you are bored.

This is called trolling.

If you only answer questions from people who believe what you say and are unable to respond to legitimate criticism of your point of view without name-calling it doesn't suggest you have a very strong argument does it? Why post on a discussion forum such as ATS if all you want to do is preach to the converted?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Nice try. Look real innocent hey? You say your only trying to question me, but alot of your recent responses were to ridicule me, but, again, nice try to look innocent, and yah, you can go edit out your negative attitude comments, but alas, attacking my credibility is old hat, oldest game in the book of debate. You have a lot to learn and I don't have time to teach you, but I definitely appreciate your entertainment, every time I see you return to post more arrogant comments towards me, I get a big grin, thank you lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join