It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret of a master Mason: "What, the builder!"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
Uh...actually they can!

Some Popes have said that (even though the flock isn't of one mind about Papal Infallibility on that matter). But there're a lot more Christian sects than just Roman Catholic.

But I guess that just doesn't count, now does it?

Those are called "denominations." You might wanna do some reading before making any more posts.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Uh...actually they can!

Some Popes have said that (even though the flock isn't of one mind about Papal Infallibility on that matter). But there're a lot more Christian sects than just Roman Catholic.

Those are called "denominations." You might wanna do some reading before making any more posts.

Sect, denomination. Tomato/Tomahto.

Care to address the actual post argument as opposed to arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Uh...actually they can!

Care to address the actual post argument as opposed to arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

Stay on topic. Thanks.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Uh...actually they can!

Stay on topic. Thanks.

I was. In fact, I was trying to keep YOU on-topic.

Would you much mind now actually addressing the question posited to you in this post?

TIA
Fitz

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

The only enemies to Freemasonry are fanaticism, ignorance, and tyranny. There are many Christians that are Freemasons. I am a licensed Christian minister and I'm also very involved with the various bodies within Freemasonry.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I read that the "mah hah bone" password for the hiram ritual is different in almost every lodge, and that it's pretty irrelevant to the story and moral presented.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'll be even more direct than other Freemasons have been in this thread.

If you think that the modes of recognition are the secrets of Freemasonry, you are wrong.

The true secrets of Freemasonry are experiential and even if I very much wanted to share them with you here, I would find it difficult to convey them. They must be lived to be known.

There is a reason that in so many traditions God's true name is ineffable.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I am the Master Mason.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join