It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret of a master Mason: "What, the builder!"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I've heard that the great secret revealed to a master Mason once he reaches 33rd degree is "Mah-Ha-Bone". Whispered into his ear, after receiving the "five points of fellowship", the saying literally means "What, the builder!".

I know nobody is going to confirm or deny this.. But I've heard it from multiple sources.

Sounds too crazy to make up, in my opinion...

So what does everybody think? What does it mean? Is it the true secret? Does it prove what a scam Masonry really is?

One of the sources I saw it in was the interview with Bill Shoebelen, the former Mason turned Christian. I believe it was in this hour of the interview on Google video.

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Bill is himself a scam artist, aside from claiming to be a 33rd degree Mason, when he's never displayed documentation showing it, he also claims credit for most of the Wicca communities in America.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
One of the sources I saw it in was the interview with Bill Shoebelen, the former Mason turned Christian.

He was also a vampire, a Satanist, a witch, and a Mormon. You are right about him being a Christian however, he stated he found Jesus while reading a Jack Chick comic book.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

So what does everybody think? What does it mean? Is it the true secret? Does it prove what a scam Masonry really is?

If masonry was a scam, don't you think that the members who are masons would be the first to walk away and reveal what is going on?

Bill Shoebelen is the LAST person you need to learn anything from. I say never trust a vampire. Or someone claiming to be a 97th degree mason in a system that only has 33.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Here is a bit of information on that guy.

quite an interesting character.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I've heard that the great secret revealed to a master Mason once he reaches 33rd degree is "Mah-Ha-Bone". Whispered into his ear, after receiving the "five points of fellowship", the saying literally means "What, the builder!".

That would beg the question; how in the world have Masons managed to take over the world by running around whispering such a thing to one another!?!

I know nobody is going to confirm or deny this.. But I've heard it from multiple sources.

No offense, but I've heard from multiple sources that Masons eat babies, too, yet I've never been offered french fried baby at a Lodge meeting and I've been a Mason for over 20 years.

Sounds too crazy to make up, in my opinion...

But at the same time it sounds pretty crazy, huh?

So what does everybody think? What does it mean? Is it the true secret?

No. I assure you, with all sincerity; that is NOT the true secret.

Does it prove what a scam Masonry really is?

No, it proves that to fully understand Masonry, one truly must BE a Mason..not just read about it. Learning Masonic ritual does NOT make one a Mason...not even MEMBERS of the Order. It takes much more to be a TRUE Mason.

One of the sources I saw it in was the interview with Bill Shoebelen,

I'll let the others posts on ol' Willy speak for themselves

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I watched one of the videos of Bill Schnoebelen (which was over 2 hours long) and if I saw Bill I would call him a intolerant, lying, religious zealot. He claims he was everything, from witch to Mormon to 90-degree Mason. Somehow everything that he isn't anymore is evil. His life story is filled with contradictions and his supposed Masonic membership I find suspicious. He seems to fabricate things to make his life seem more interesting and to spread his agenda, whatever it may be. It seems every few years he would add some occult title to his resume so he can be an expert to bad mouth them.

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Well, according to his own timeline displayed in his own book he was a Wiccan, and a Mormon, all the while attending Catholic school going for a degree in theology..

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
So, he went to a catholic college to become a Satanic-vampire-super-mason?
Was that a certificate or diploma course?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

RuneSpider made a handy chart…
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f37f4646035d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Point of correction, that's not my chart, but one I found as I was reading up on Mr. Schnoebelen.
Don't want to take credit for others work.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
So, he went to a catholic college to become a Satanic-vampire-super-mason?
Was that a certificate or diploma course?

That would have to have been the night course.

Think about it.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Oh...well that just sums it all up then. I guess when you use pretty colours to explain it in plain English, it all seems to make sense. I guess he really believes his own nonsense then...so...why shouldn't we, eh? [note: sarcasm]

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

That would have to have been the night course.

Think about it.

Ha! Well said and touche!!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It's easy to go crazy when one go study religion, the bible is made out to make one very confused. Either one go crazy alone or try to take others with him.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTBAPRBR
It's easy to go crazy when one go study religion, the bible is made out to make one very confused. Either one go crazy alone or try to take others with him.
Perhaps, but that doesn't make it easier to explain how someone could be a Roman Catholic AND a Hard Core Satanist at the same time... (Not to mention a vampiric wiccan...)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Any religion is delusional, a kind of schizophrenia, where they believe that someone is watching for them. Sorry if I'm being rude. I'm believe yes in an energy that criated all living beings and everything else. Back to the point, this person -Bill Shoebelen- is confused and have mental problems. That explains why he runs everywhere trying to hide from himself.
All the best

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The more that I read about bill Shoebelin, the more I think that he needs help. The only thing he says he is n ot is an alien

How could any man do all the things that he says he has done in one life time. I wounder if he knows Mr Necros

G

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Its a BS in BS.

reply to post by Gerard

I'm sure he'll claim he was an alien or abducted at one time or another, or that Freemasons are servants to aliens.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
"Mah-Ha-Bone" is defined as "What, the builder!".

The first question I would ask If I had gone through all the initiation and practice to get to that level and be whispered something like that.

The funny part is a lot of people may attempt to find out if it is really said. Of course what sorts of things would they have done to have heard this.

The curiosity if that is actually what it is all about may inspire some to actually find out.

So what would the message intend.
It most likely that there are multiple levels of information contained in this message.

It is almost a question, except it has an exclamation point. Perhaps it is a question with much emphasis.

The builder may be defined as a person that builds.

What, a person that builds!

What, a person that works!

When a person builds and does work detail must be attended to or the structure will not be safe. The people that design it and build it comprise the people that worked on it. And all of them have to care and put forth effort to accomplish their goal. If people are a unit of a society we build or do we not build our own society our own lives.

For the people, by the people, of the people, for the people.

At the point a person has heard this and understands the words, "Mah-Ha-Bone" and "What, the builder!" they must have spent a lot of time and energy to reach the level to be told this very significant information.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Coemgen]

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Coemgen]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Most importantly,

Mah ha bone

What, the Builder!

What, a person that thinks!

What, the Builder!

Represents the Builder or Great Architect of the Universe.

When people see this sign they can react to it. The people will notice this sign if the people choose to notice this sign.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The Five Points of Fellowship come after the symbolic death of Hiram Abiff, in the 3rd degree. The candidate is pulled up using the strong grip, and into the "perpendicular." You can search for it on the web. "Ma Ha Bone" is a corruption of the original Hebrew ("ma, ha-bonEH," stress on the last syllable).

Don't listen to the Freemasons here attack Bill Schnoebelen's character. That's a typical cop-out of people who don't want to argue on facts. Yes, he's been wrong a few times, but he provides a lot of useful information.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join