It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militant muslims Fire Bomb Christian Churches. Have The muslims Gone To Far?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Malaysia has shown an increase in militant muslim activities. Now as reported by Fox News, mad muslims are fire bombing Christian Churches because the Malaysian government is allowing other people to refer to G_D as allah. Once again, has the muslim population gone too far, in their hatred of non-muslims and Christians?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
As long as they are only targeting Baptist it shouldn't be much of a problem..haha.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You should question how it got this way too. What's in the news and the distrust of muslims in the media could incite rebellions or violence; could the people in control of the world as it is, be trying to make this happen. Hearing things like this just makes me distrust established government in the world a little less.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

another gold anti muslim Drivle from you violater.

Anyway this kind of topic is already being discussed below, Where the OP has posted without bias , that it is 2 way, and the christians are fire bombing also..... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit for word correction from 'Rant' to 'Drivle', TY OP for highlighting the correction required.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

another gold anti muslim rant from you violater.

Anyway this topic is already being discussed below, Where the OP has posted without bias , that it is 2 way, and the christians are fire bombing also..... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anti-muslim?! Why are you so prejudiced against me?
Rant you say? Please explain yourself.
www.merriam-webster.com...

Merriam-Webster defines rant as:
Function: verb
Etymology: obsolete Dutch ranten, randen
Date: 1601
intransitive verb 1 : to talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
2 : to scold vehementlytransitive verb : to utter in a bombastic declamatory fashion
Since this word is scholarly considered obsolete, please explain what you define as noisy, excited, or declamatory? I am neither scolding nor being bombastic. The facts speak for themselves.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Its not a particular religion, nor is it a particular part of the world. ITS HUMANS, please get over the fixed idea that some people act differently than others. were all the same running off ego based biases.

Until you see someone giving all their stuff away, then you can call them different. other than that, were all the same.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Can we have a source please?

And to answer your question, if the story is true and you have portrayed it accurately, it would only mean that these muslims might have gone too far, not THE muslims have gone too far ... I wonder if there's a practical way to treat this deep seeded and disturbingly pathological hatred you carry for muslim folk. Thank god you're not very good at it lest you further divide even more people against each other.

Btw, we've taken out more than a few mosques ourselves in case you insist on counting ... just saying.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Here is the Source.

New Straits Times: Malaysia

This is coming out of Malaysia, not Egypt.
Egypt has a bigger problem. There the Muslims are killing the Church members in Drive-By Shootings.

In Malaysia the perps are throwing buring helmets at the Churches.

I'm on a business trip in Malaysia and I have the Saturday and Sunday paper editions of the NST in front of me. This story is front page on both of them.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
They think their fairy tale is better than yours. How rude.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Militant muslims Fire Bomb Christian Churches. Have The muslims Gone To Far?

Do unto others and pay backs a bitch are two phrases that pop up right away.

The Crusades were fought mainly against Muslims, although campaigns were also waged against pagan Slavs, Jews, Russian and Greek Orthodox Christians, Mongols, Cathars, Hussites, Waldensians, Old Prussians, and political enemies of the popes.
source

I don't think the Muslims have gone far enough considering what the hypocritical Christians have done these past centuries.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Yes it is good to use the excuse "they did it first!" Sorry but the msm version of Islam being a religion of peace is wrong. Or do people forget things like the Muslim Turk issue that a real bloodthirsty Prince dealt with? Remember old Vlad was raised by the Sultan and knew what had to be done to dissuade their ambitions. Hence the moniker Vlad the impaler, Islam has always had issues with being a brutal enemy. Do not take the extreme view that the west is the only one guilty of wanting to control the world. There are Muslims with the exact same goal. It shocks me that so many people miss the fact that we are just playing the same game of war that we have played out countless times before. Islam as a religion has yet to adapt to the modern age, they still use the old keep the common folk ignorant ploy. Yes Christianity has done some horrible things. At least it is a little less repressive towards woman than they once were, can the same be said about Islam?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The paranoid fundamentalist posts again!

Someone failed to point out to him the Jewish settlers who burned down a Mosque recently - so is he about to blame the entire Jewish population for the actions of a minority
. But again, he's probably on the Department of Homeland Security "Christian extremists" list - so ATS shouldn't have to worry about him

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

Yes it is good to use the excuse "they did it first!"

Ah OK, so it's fine that they did it, but wrong for those evil Muslim bastards?

Sorry but the msm version of Islam being a religion of peace is wrong.

Yes, because the hypocritical Christians are oh so peaceful.

Islam as a religion has yet to adapt to the modern age, they still use the old keep the common folk ignorant ploy.

How exactly has Christianity adapted? Oh right... Adopt contrary scientific views, twist the hell out of them and call it proof of their God. Hm, haven't they used that tactic before trying to win over the polytheists?

Yes Christianity has done some horrible things. At least it is a little less repressive towards woman than they once were, can the same be said about Islam?

Your assuming all Muslims are oppressive towards women. Your also assuming that Muslim women wish to go against certain aspects of their religion and Deity to be treated like American women, who only rose above oppression through feminism, not because Christian males are wonderful jolly good doing people.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Do unto others and pay backs a bitch are two phrases that pop up right away.

Yup, another couple I think of right off the top of are "Karma", and "What goes around comes around"

Maybe one day people will become enlightened enough to end all religion, and its evils... Until then it is just nice to see the tables turned for a while.

new topics

top topics

join