It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I will not fight the Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Through my many years on here (I started browsing and posting under a different name when I was about 12! I've been here a long time) nobody has sufficiently explained to me why I am supposed to despise and fear the Illuminati.

Here are a few links, first off, to websites and posts on this very forum that fail to scare me:
Are the Illuminati and NWO really bad?
Wikianswers
(If all they're trying to do is destroy Catholicism, then MEH. So lame.
Why does the illuminati have such a negative image?

I'm... shaking in my boots?

I don't care if they're trying to kill off a religion, mainly because it's a crappy religion that breeds hatred, homophobia, and bigotry.

I guess I just don't get it. They're trying to kill/sterilize people? MEH. We should have just controlled our population to begin with. Kill some of the awful people on this planet, and everyone ends up much happier. Maybe stop letting crazy people have 8+ kids, too. Because they're idiots. Give birth to one child, an if you want more, you can adopt, because there's plenty of kids out there who could use help.

I'd prefer if we had a rule of one child per couple. If you've already had a child with one person, you cannot leave them just to have another either.
Anyway!

Then there's the seriously awesome stuff that is attributed to the Illuminati. Like, I dunno, Lady Gaga. If I could live a life of symbolism, and entrance and amuse people with that symbolism, I would. I would join up in a second.

Sure, Mk Ultra is pretty scary, but also pretty awesome that we can mold someone's mind like that.

So it may mean I have no morals, and it may mean I worship the devil to some of you, but I'm all for an Illuminati, NWO takeover. I see nothing wrong with either of those things anyway.

Unless you can convince me they're actually evil and not just some awesome group who makes awesome music and brought me Lady Gaga?

Because they seem pretty awesome to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm not going to fight them either.

After all... there are SO MANY of them. And most of them are bigger than me!
They've got guns and armies and stuff. No way I'm messing with that.

I agree with a bit of what you said though.
However, the statement about their music being awesome is downright offensive

P.S. I hope you never have to suffer the fallout (or updates) of MK-ULTRA.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
they are just a byproduct of paranoid minds anyway

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by leftystrat

I've always wondered what it'd be like though. If it didn't need to be done through ritualistic abuse, I'd probably sign myself right on up for some MKing.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Discordian Queen

Interesting thread, you make a lot of good points.

Perhaps I can convince you somewhat how negative this will become. It's really not about symbolism, it's not about one world religion, it's about the control and the LACK of freedom that such a society would come with my friend.

Think about it, have you read 1984? It's happening now. Personally, I don't want any form of government giving a damn about me or my daily life. Or my salary or my children or anything.

I'm an intelligent well educated adult and deserve to be left to my own vices, aren't you?

I am sick of people attempting to tell me that their way of doing things is better. Who are they to limit and stiffle my creative mind and my choices about my life in general or those around me?

Who are they to decide what my money or hard workd is worth? Who are they decide what kind of medications I have access to?

You see, control is the goal. Population control, sure I agree, I think we need to drastically reduce it, over a long period of time, not some mass genocide, just ease off the births for a while.

That's already happening today however, more and more people are having less and less kids, and also that homosexuality is becoming prevelant among us (and it always does in other species when population becomes too numerous) we are headed that way.

I'm not afraid of any one group, be it NWO or illuminaty, but when it comes to my rights, they should be my rights, and I will fight anything who tells me I can't do something.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discordian Queen

I've always wondered what it'd be like though. If it didn't need to be done through ritualistic abuse, I'd probably sign myself right on up for some MKing.

Trust me, you don't want this. Read some of the non-fiction by victims or the plain old sexually abused. Their lives are a mess and there's no gain from it.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
you make some good points, personally I'll be fighting but mainly for the sake of fighting. I don't imagine either side is a clear cut good guy so perhaps an army of neutrality might be advised, some kind of peoples army in between.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I already said if it weren't for the necessary abuse, I'd do it. Like I said, I've been reading up on these things for a long time.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I already said if it weren't for the necessary abuse, I'd do it.

I get that.
I was wondering what you thought would be a positive outcome of a `molded mind'.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Welp, Discordian Queen. All I can say is "be careful what you wish for".

The theorised "Illuminati" goals may sound noble, but it's the way in which "they" would achieve it that make it sinister. Oh, and yeah, people like me and you would be first on the chopping block. But hey, if MK ULTRA seems up your alley, then more power to you.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I'm obviously taking this much less seriously than you, sorry. But mostly, the outcome would be awesome art/ alternate reality games (since that's what I create, as opposed to music).

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by leftystrat
I'm not going to fight them either.

After all... there are SO MANY of them. And most of them are bigger than me!
They've got guns and armies and stuff. No way I'm messing with that.

I agree with a bit of what you said though.
However, the statement about their music being awesome is downright offensive

P.S. I hope you never have to suffer the fallout (or updates) of MK-ULTRA.

\

I agree with your music statement. On the other hand, there are not alot of Illuminati, since it is a secret society I would imagine that they don't have 1,000,000.

We need to realize that there are more of us than them. They may be able to exert more power, however if the awakened youth merge together we will be able to overpower with more enlightened individuals. We will be even more enlightened due to the fact that we want good to come out of it.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I guess I just don't get it. They're trying to kill/sterilize people? MEH. We should have just controlled our population to begin with. Kill some of the awful people on this planet, and everyone ends up much happier. Maybe stop letting crazy people have 8+ kids, too. Because they're idiots. Give birth to one child, an if you want more, you can adopt, because there's plenty of kids out there who could use help.

I'd prefer if we had a rule of one child per couple. If you've already had a child with one person, you cannot leave them just to have another either.
Anyway!

yes,but their not just going to kill "all the bad people" they want to kill/sterilize people like you and me.I don't know about you,but that doesn't sound to "cool" to me. true,you should not fear them (because thats just what they want you to do. they control us by fear) and i do agree with you with some points like the "one child" rule and adopting. however,i cannot agree on the fact that they are NOT evil. poisoning our food and water and such.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well I will agree with the OP.

I also find myself agreeing with what the NWO/Illuminati wants accomplished. The honest truth is, even though their global warming crap is a scam, we seriously should not keep breeding so out of control like we do. Common sense would indicate that anyone who looks around can figure out the fact that we are awfully crowded already.
And I disagree with the argument that there is enough land on this planet to breed xxxxxxxxxxxxx more people. Really, the land that the breeder advocates suggest that we could start using to house more people is the habitat of numerous species of OTHER living beings that have the right to survive and thrive, too.

From what I understand, the "Illuminati" has a goal of reducing the amount of people on this planet, therefor possibly reducing the amount of land that we STEAL from creatures that had it before us.

One thing that astonished me was the environmental impact just ONE baby has on this planet. Just one baby, goes through incredible amounts of resources, including diapers. It just has to stop.

But then, eh, I've ranted about how I feel about this already. People just do not think any other species deserves to thrive and enjoy this planet.

So, let's keep bulldozing forests to accommodate peoples' sick obsession with breeding.

But hey, the "Illuminati" is just as guilty for how bad this situation has gotten - Afterall, they are the ones that mass-produce the diapers and formula used to encourage people to just keep breeding.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Why should I fight the NWO?

It's bringing globalization, from what I've picked up they are promoting new age theology (which really isn't called "new age theology") and they are revealing new technologies that a world that doesn't comply with globalization couldn't handle.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
As per a previous post. I dont want to be "stiffled". That is all, as you were.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Anyway, the illuminati just want to control everything basically and anyone that gets in their way has to go. To them, YOU nor I count as persons. That's all I need to know to keep them at muzzle's length away from me and my family. If you think a one-child rule is so good maybe you could emigrate to China, where everyone is equal and Tianenmen square never happened.

Hey I just checked out lady gaga thinking this was some horrible new pop diva, wow, she is talented! thanks for the tip, sometimes I am a dumbass.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
One side says they dont exist.

The other side says they are evil.

Both of these positions are wrong. Which allows them to stay hidden.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Sure, Mk Ultra is pretty scary, but also pretty awesome that we can mold someone's mind like that.

Hell yeah! Just look how such studies/experiments have given them all the understanding of "the mind" enough to produce a whole nation's worth of apathetic people who think "MEH" when it comes to people dying.

Isn't it great to be a product of mind control?

I bet you wouldn't even flinch if they killed everyone you "do not personally know" and left you alone with an xbox360 and a few TV shows to keep you "thinking correctly".

Yeah...religion breeds hate...not godless, people-loathing, narcissistic babblers with no moral high-road or common care for humanity as a whole.

Really, why even tell us you won't fight anything? Its already apparent you wouldn't lift a finger or do a day's work to save a stranger from a single drop of pain or misery.

Have a great year!

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
One side says they dont exist.

The other side says they are evil.

Both of these positions are wrong. Which allows them to stay hidden.

Then there's a third side who hold that they do exist, but that they're not evil. Then a fourth who say that terms such as "good" and "evil" are mostly subjective to the observer and won't categorise them as "either" "or."

Which do you believe, Skyfloating? And which do I?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join