It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I will not fight the Illuminati

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by Cadbury

Then there's a third side who hold that they do exist, but that they're not evil. Then a fourth who say that terms such as "good" and "evil" are mostly subjective to the observer and won't categorise them as "either" "or."

Which do you believe, Skyfloating? And which do I?

For purposes of our stay on earth, the third-option is the best choice, even if the fourth option (the one you presumably subscribe to most) were more true.

Option 1 (they dont exist) is the lowest level of Delusion
Option 2 (they are evil) is a higher level of Delusion
Option 3 (they are good) is the first level of Truth
Option 4 (they just are) is the higher level of truth

And I havent even started with Option five yet. Humanity is only just slowly waking up from Option 1 and progressing to Option 2.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Skyfloating]

I would have to disagree with this assessment just based on the number of people registered at this one web site. When you start to imagine that most New World Order types, probably for one reason or another, aren't, that's a lot of people. 5 is easy. Ascension. Multi Dimensional Wholeness. But than, maybe I don't know what i'm talking about?

tuhheehee

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by leftystrat

Originally posted by Skyfloating

For purposes of our stay on earth, the third-option is the best choice, even if the fourth option (the one you presumably subscribe to most) were more true.

Ok, I'll bite.
How can a group that abuses children and kills people be other than bad?

They can't. Period. I've never abused anything or killed anything with intend to harm or malice against. Seriously, if you don't like animals, women, and children(not necessarily in that Order
, we probably won't get along well.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsongod21
the Illuminati has been a group i have been interested in for a long time now, i dont know that you could call them evil or good, ( i know some people have already stated this) nor can you say being religous or atheist, agnostic, or even a satanist is evil or good. Every thing in this world is subjective is the man who kills the man who raped his wife evil? im sure his wife would say no but the rapist family would say yes.

every one has there own motives for doing things, this includes the members of the illuminati, there is no real cohesiveness there cant be as humans are all some what uniuque in there thought processes. Though lets say population controll may sound great in theory im sure neither you nor I could come up with a real plan of action that both of us would be okay with. It is the same thing for secret societies if you think about it. If they have been around for as long as people think and are as powerfull as people suggest why would they not already be in charge? (Or are they???) the world has been on the brink of chaos a multitude of times in its history, (see WWI, WWII, the American rev and so on)

so what im really getting at is there will be no fight, there can be no fight either they already are in complete power or they never will be due to the fact that i at least personaly beleive that there could never be a true conclusion of a plan of action. due to the fact that no group of people could come up with a plan that all would find to be either good or evil.

just my .02 sorry for any spelling or othere errors in my text i have never been the best at that kind of stuff... ha ha ha thank you for your time i hope that maybe what i said made since to some one other than me.

It made a lot of sense to me, no worries about the grammar! I'm an excellent and patient swimmer! I would agree with a lot of what you are saying, it seems to me that you must have an extensive background into this sort of information, as you have already arrived at certain conclusions, one might expect others to have arrived at by this point in time.

A place for everything, as they say!

Thanks for your interesting .02 cents! Worth every penny!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EnemyCombatant74

ok this is sad but im really really looking forward to you getting to my post, im hoping you have something to say. as im sure my theory might be thought ill of by some people...

sorry a little off topic i know just getting antsy for him/her to get there as its starting to get late now ha ha ha ha

good day/night depending on your location in this universe

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Ok, I'll bite.

How do you know that "they" abuse children and kill people?

I know many of their victims, plus it has been documented for quite a while.
How do you know they don't?

moot point! unless you are an atheist, in which case, what does it matter, right? Sacrifice! That's what counts! The self kind please!

otherwise, you must be dialectically locked to keep engaging a reality that suggests evil has as much a say as we want it to, all the time! and without the say of good...or the "force" that charges both!

Love Game anyone?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
well you got to it while i got well antsy ha ha ha thanks i think. though i couldnt really tell if it was sarcasm or if you were being honest.

thanks good day/night depending on your location in this universe

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
reply to post by Discordian Queen

Many people fail to realize the illuminati will fail. I have a theory based on human nature. Many humans are by nature greedy and seek power for themselves. You could build the tower of babel again and again it will fall. There is a true reason behind this. Who will get to rule the world when they conquer it? Surely they are human and will eventually start backstabbing each other to gain the upper hand.

The only thing that scares me is that these leaders are well educated in history, and their families have had the funding to experiment with global domination in the past. Proficiency eventually prevails through failure. What this means is that they study how humanity reacts to distress and they play off it.

Why do you think we have only one leader? So only one person takes the blame for many's mistakes. If you look throughout history you will see leaders fall, yet the nobles always remain. People think the leaders are at fault, what they fail to realize is the leaders are backed by aristocrats.

When the fight comes I will blindly fight against the opposite people.

Fight ~-~ Faith

Fight for Faith

huh.

weird...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

reply to post by EnemyCombatant74

ok this is sad but im really really looking forward to you getting to my post, im hoping you have something to say. as im sure my theory might be thought ill of by some people...

sorry a little off topic i know just getting antsy for him/her to get there as its starting to get late now ha ha ha ha

good day/night depending on your location in this universe

ok, i'm a little confused. I don't exactly have time to memorize people who post what in any order, if you have made a post in this thread, I apologize for not being aware of it now, and i will rectify the situation.

Otherwise, why don't you just feel free to post the link, or you can u2U it to me...

your call, but i'm intrigued!

edit note: understood, seems we're trying to talk at the same time! ;D
i'll go back and connect the name to the post, and we can elaborate on whatever i might have, or might not have said. Apologies again, "time" isn't always ours to control!

Just between us girls, of course!

;D

[edit on 7/1/2010 by EnemyCombatant74]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

the Illuminati has been a group i have been interested in for a long time now, i dont know that you could call them evil or good, ( i know some people have already stated this) nor can you say being religous or atheist, agnostic, or even a satanist is evil or good. Every thing in this world is subjective is the man who kills the man who raped his wife evil? im sure his wife would say no but the rapist family would say yes.

every one has there own motives for doing things, this includes the members of the illuminati, there is no real cohesiveness there cant be as humans are all some what uniuque in there thought processes. Though lets say population controll may sound great in theory im sure neither you nor I could come up with a real plan of action that both of us would be okay with. It is the same thing for secret societies if you think about it. If they have been around for as long as people think and are as powerfull as people suggest why would they not already be in charge? (Or are they???) the world has been on the brink of chaos a multitude of times in its history, (see WWI, WWII, the American rev and so on)

so what im really getting at is there will be no fight, there can be no fight either they already are in complete power or they never will be due to the fact that i at least personaly beleive that there could never be a true conclusion of a plan of action. due to the fact that no group of people could come up with a plan that all would find to be either good or evil.

just my .02 sorry for any spelling or othere errors in my text i have never been the best at that kind of stuff... ha ha ha thank you for your time i hope that maybe what i said made since to some one other than me.

I have been interested in the Illuminati for a long time now(well, it seems like a long time when considering it in such a light
, so I mean no sarcasm when I replied to your post. Am i right to assume that English is not your first language?

If I am wrong, I apologize for being so up front with the questions. I usually encourage people to feel free to ask, no such as...ya know the drill!

Subjective - agreed
man who rapes wife - jerk, who needs the judgement of and subsequent punishment thereby received at, the hands of a woman, and preferably one who had been through the traumatizing experience of rape. Marital is no exception here. Death to those who do not abide. Simple. V is for Vagina. Ask Maynard.

It's also for Vendetta. Ask Alan.

If you want, ask me? I'll tell you what it means, to me!

;D

take care my friend, and that offer is a go on the pm? Anytime, drop me a line!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Uhhh right, I am a flaming, hetero-sexual male, light energy, entity.

Just so everyone knows, I am not hiding behind a gender. I am not a gender bender!

I could play with THAT, for hours!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Ok, I'll bite.

ok, I don't mean to sound so matter of fact, but no. You know nothing of the Illuminati. they were a group of like minded individuals who banded together in 1776 to stop an oppressive regime. they were disbanded a few years later. There is no Illuminati anymore. If there was, surely someone at this site would have posted pictures of them by now. Hell we have pictures of all the different types of aliens that supposedly exist, why none of the Illuminati? We should have directions to their clubhouse. we know where the Bohemian Grove meets at. People here use the term Illuminati to describe people who they like to blame for all the things they have no control over. If the Illuminati did survive and has been a real secret society for over 200 years, they obviously nobody would know of their existence. either that, or we would all have plenty of evidence by now. but I refuse to believe that a few select people who believe in every conspiracy that floats by are the only ones in this world who hold the knowledge about the secret Illuminati. The dungeon master is calling, it's your roll. Bundle up, it's cold in the basement.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Unless you can convince me they're actually evil and not just some awesome group who makes awesome music and brought me Lady Gaga?

The CIA brought you Lady Gaga. Just sayin...

Anyway...it's not about the Illuminati, MK Ultra, depopulation programs, the death of religion, etc. It's about freedom. Not necessarily the freedoms set out in the Bill of Rights (though they are part of it). It's about the freedom to live a life according to one's own free will (without intruding on another person's rights, of course). It's about the will of the majority being placed before the desire of a small group of rich people, whose only concern is themselves.

Evil? That's debatable. Selfish? Absolutely! They are selfish, dangerous, loyal only to an ancient, eternally fallacious ideal, and willing to bring Humanity to the brink of extinction in order to preserve it.

Frankly, I don't give a sh*t what they call themselves or what anyone else calls them. I call them the enemy. I call any person or persons with intentions of stripping away the rights and freedoms inherently ordained to us by the Creator of the Universe an enemy.

I guess I just don't get it. They're trying to kill/sterilize people? MEH. We should have just controlled our population to begin with. Kill some of the awful people on this planet, and everyone ends up much happier. Maybe stop letting crazy people have 8+ kids, too. Because they're idiots. Give birth to one child, an if you want more, you can adopt, because there's plenty of kids out there who could use help.

I've read a lot of stupid crap in my life. This is #3, behind The Patriot Act and The Warren Report.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
no offense taken, but i am a male, i guess the crimson in my name could have different conotations (spelling) and sadly though my use of proper grammer and spelling aparently gives off the apearance that english is a second or third language. sadly it is not i was born and raised speaking it, i was just never taught how to use it well as a written form. i would u2u you but im still below my 20 post limit. maybe after i pass that mark we could have a discussion on the illuminanti and your possible beleifs on them

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Ok, I'll bite.

ok, I don't mean to sound so matter of fact, but no. You know nothing of the Illuminati. they were a group of like minded individuals who banded together in 1776 to stop an oppressive regime. they were disbanded a few years later. There is no Illuminati anymore. If there was, surely someone at this site would have posted pictures of them by now. Hell we have pictures of all the different types of aliens that supposedly exist, why none of the Illuminati? We should have directions to their clubhouse. we know where the Bohemian Grove meets at. People here use the term Illuminati to describe people who they like to blame for all the things they have no control over. If the Illuminati did survive and has been a real secret society for over 200 years, they obviously nobody would know of their existence. either that, or we would all have plenty of evidence by now. but I refuse to believe that a few select people who believe in every conspiracy that floats by are the only ones in this world who hold the knowledge about the secret Illuminati. The dungeon master is calling, it's your roll. Bundle up, it's cold in the basement.

Why am i thinking about apples? Right, because sometimes, you have a bad one on a tree. It has a worm in it...soma anyone? TEQUILA however, will put the burn back in your cold.

The Illuminati is kinda real, but at the same, kinda isn't. Robert Anton Wilson anyone? All the information you need to understand the Illuminati, and its stated purposes, is available to you, NOW, free of charge!

You just have to keep sacrificing your time, to climb the ladder of "gnostic intuitive knowledge"...Stairways to heavens, towers in Babylon.

To be one, ask one, simple.

More than most societies I think, the Illuminati seeks to monitor its own, before monitoring others. Those with nothing to hide, have nothing to fear. I know this because I live in Canada, and I smoke the thing we aren't supposed to talk about here where you can talk about serial rapist murderers and ufo's from dimensional sporting and recreational off world colonies.

Know thyself, and then, control thyself. You will find, the need for control from an external "force" no longer becomes necessary. As you train in the military, they sometimes refer to it as, "climbing the pyramid" - of success and recognized and earned stature.

The bounty of any good society. Gotta love the freedom of choice! Soap anyone?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious

Unless you can convince me they're actually evil and not just some awesome group who makes awesome music and brought me Lady Gaga?

The CIA brought you Lady Gaga. Just sayin...

Anyway...it's not about the Illuminati, MK Ultra, depopulation programs, the death of religion, etc. It's about freedom. Not necessarily the freedoms set out in the Bill of Rights (though they are part of it). It's about the freedom to live a life according to one's own free will (without intruding on another person's rights, of course). It's about the will of the majority being placed before the desire of a small group of rich people, whose only concern is themselves.

Evil? That's debatable. Selfish? Absolutely! They are selfish, dangerous, loyal only to an ancient, eternally fallacious ideal, and willing to bring Humanity to the brink of extinction in order to preserve it.

Frankly, I don't give a sh*t what they call themselves or what anyone else calls them. I call them the enemy. I call any person or persons with intentions of stripping away the rights and freedoms inherently ordained to us by the Creator of the Universe an enemy.

I guess I just don't get it. They're trying to kill/sterilize people? MEH. We should have just controlled our population to begin with. Kill some of the awful people on this planet, and everyone ends up much happier. Maybe stop letting crazy people have 8+ kids, too. Because they're idiots. Give birth to one child, an if you want more, you can adopt, because there's plenty of kids out there who could use help.

I've read a lot of stupid crap in my life. This is #3, behind The Patriot Act and The Warren Report.

Don't take this the wrong way, please, but LOLZERCANNONZYO! I guess you aren't a Lady GaGa fan! As a Lady GaGa fan who has a bit of the inside skinny as they say, I can tell you, the one individual who is responsible for bringing us Lady GaGa, is Lady GaGa.

Was she promoted along the route of her career? One minute into any of her songs will demonstrate why and if this was the case! We already know what the CIA is good for....pssst don't over here, look over here!

*poof*www.youtube.com...*

"I call any person or persons with intentions of stripping away the rights and freedoms inherently ordained to us by the Creator of the Universe an enemy."

I think I would have to bring more soap to talk about the rest of the things you said!

Much love to all of you guys! It was a great day so far!

[edit on 8/1/2010 by EnemyCombatant74]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Ok, I'll bite.

*sigh* Such slanderous claims go with the thankless job. I've just had to learn to accept it and not let it interfere. As a trustworthy and upright example of humanity, you of course have been made privy to certain privileged information. Thank you for standing up for truth even though noone asks that you do so.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

illluminati? force of good?
ah , yet another useless eater opens his mouth again , Illuminati has been responsible for several mass murders of millions that have happened in the french and russian revolutions . Funding british imperialism(Rothschild funded East india company) across the indian and muslim world (which led to death of hundreds of millions) and Yes, now , through IMF ,exploitation and starvation and advocation of civil wars in third world , that led to deaths of hundreds of millions or potentially billions.

these illuminati are destroying culture,livelihood of indigenous people and use IMF and american army as a means of mass genocide , you are disgusting ,

as you want to reduce population , you can start by killing yourself , i will give you darwin award for that

[edit on 8-1-2010 by sadchild01]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

no offense taken, but i am a male, i guess the crimson in my name could have different conotations (spelling) and sadly though my use of proper grammer and spelling aparently gives off the apearance that english is a second or third language. sadly it is not i was born and raised speaking it, i was just never taught how to use it well as a written form. i would u2u you but im still below my 20 post limit. maybe after i pass that mark we could have a discussion on the illuminanti and your possible beleifs on them

no problems on all fronts ~ I understood your meaning just fine! And don't be too hard on yourself about the written form! You only need cohesion in your mind anyways! I hate typing and subsequently, must check these posts a lot before posting to make sure I haven't done anything to sloppy!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Ok, I'll bite.

*sigh* Such slanderous claims go with the thankless job. I've just had to learn to accept it and not let it interfere. As a trustworthy and upright example of humanity, you of course have been made privy to certain privileged information. Thank you for standing up for truth even though noone asks that you do so.

Well, unless there is no sarcasm inherent in this reply, in which case, I apologize ahead of time!, sometimes, one stands up for truth without being "asked" to do so. Sometimes, they just have an inclination, or a calling, do just do so! Ahhhh yes, the inner woman in all of us! Love her! Cherish her! Hold her close, because if she leaves...*shrugs*

The Cathy O'Brian material is frightening on the strongest of days! Again though, if you aren't in her immediate circle of support, how do you suggest to be of aid in her plight? Buy her book anyways! Read it! Or download it and scan til you've seen enough!

It takes more than reading a book, that's for sure! And a bit more than just talking about it on the internet! I outta know ~ I spent a lot of time trying to engage people who aren't inclined...it sucked pretty bad actually!
Made me "root for them" even harder! For a time! But than, as always, Love led the play, and the charge!

But that's what we're here for, to talk about these things on the internet! So, talk we must, about whatever comes our way! Either that, or we are compelled to move out of "its" way!

Good to see some "friendlies" out here!

;D

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01

these illuminati are destroying culture,livelihood of indigenous people and use IMF and american army as a means of mass genocide , you are disgusting ,

as you want to reduce population , you can start by killing yourself , i will give you darwin award for that

could you point me toward "these Illuminati"? I would like to have a word with them. Just let me know where to find them. An address, a P.O.Box, or even a phone number. Thanks, I'll be right here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join