It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I will not fight the Illuminati

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Discordian Queen

I really find it hard to understand why people this ignorant bother registering to this site ive been visiting for 4 years but only just registered and i am open minded to most views the members have and theres also luckily a good fair few intelligent people here to debate but people like this should just be ignored and referred to investigate the subject at hand i wont bother posting back up theory's and links to documentary's because your probably so ignorant you only look at the side of the story you want to be true!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
was this post just made to make a transexual singing sensation sound like they were linked to the illumaniti? you support being controlled by an unforseen hand cold and silencing destroying ones own individualism for gain be it for land or riches. they prey on greed like the hunter who baits and does not hunt. they care not of their own pride or that of human life for it will soon be manufactureable on mass scale. if one were to think (i know its hard but do try) the "physical abuse" as you lightly put it is actually quite morbid. and my theory is that you won't fight hem because you are a recruiter or you are only thirteen stating you have been on this site since you were twelve. please do enjoy your bubblegum

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
To each their own.. I do not think anyone should have to scare you or make you see something you do/choice not to see. I will admit even thought i am new here. There are times when i think to myself will I fight or put my tail between my legs for the sake of my children and family. To conform and do or say things I do not believe. For me personally, what kind of life is that? What does it mean to live if you are living a lie?

Also what kind of message would I in turn show my children? To bow down because I am powerless and value life, or to die standing. I choose the latter. Good luck to you and yours.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
and so it is i say to who comformeth unto the illumaniti that their will is the poison and our conformity is the needle. say no to the gaga.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Paranoia and psychosis is a sad condition. Many are afflicted by it. Fortunately, there is help available to those who seek it.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
there is also help for independant thinking that is what we call stigmata.
there is help from stigmata by thinking independantly and experiencing inner emptyness. after inner emptyness we then experience freedom. i'm not paranoid but i am witnessing manipulation and distortion of freedom. am i being silenced? should paranoia be mentioned because i'm trying to at least duck my head before big brother hurls a frisbee? they're thrown quite often at the unspecting hippie. are any of us fanaticals going present our middle finger to the man? where is the rebellion? it is cowardice not to fight them. i guess my fear is death without victory.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
You say a lot of stuff that sounds to me ..uhmmm...inconsiderate and not really thought through. With all respect I say this because I am aware that I am also not able to think such matters entirely through and not sure about what is really going on.

If you have read about what the NWO goal is than you should know that they operate in secret and only concerned about the wellbeing and survival of them selves.

There is nothing wrong with a world government but the way they think it should be accomplished and run is wrong.

You will experiance their evilness when they knock on your door (figure of speech) when their scedule says it is time for you die along with your mother, sister and brother...and dad....because there are too many of you.

Being sure that this is the NWO plan will be difficult but there are indications that this is what their plans are.

That is what this NWO/illuminati have in mind.

Everything secretive and in the dark promisses not much good for those who stand in the light.

EDIT Grammar/Spelling

[edit on 14-2-2010 by zatara]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
If the Illuminati exist, they exist in their own way, and if you are not one of them you will be dead.

Mind you, they will be down in that black pit with the devil when they die.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
oooh i' am shaking in my little spaceboots. you know the rabbit can relax when the panther cannot find him and when the rabbit relaxes he can run faster

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
panthers evolved and now use fishing poles with carrots on a hook, u r screwed my friend.. they change with us there is no escape!!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
How do non-sequiters advance the conversation? And now i must justify a one line post. That tries to further the conversation.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xagathorn

I do agree ! It will be interesting if semper fortis agrees also .The arbiter of reason should be able to discern how your truths have furthered this discussion ! Bananas are quack and indeed tools breed bad footwear.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Indeed ! Sasquatch harmony !

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kawacat
And who is this Illuminati that some will burn with? Any criteria or names of who needs to watch for this boogieman?

[edit on 2/14/10 by scooterstrats]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
yeah and panthers never really learned how to use fishing poles. they have no poseable thumbs. you can say "well duh" i expect that from you gaga clones or at least some other urban dictionary tripe. this thread is lame. it is beyond lame. i have no youtube link but if there is one that shows monkeys throwing fecal matter at eachother it personifies this thread. "i won't fight the illumaniti cause they are too powerful and i like lady gagaballs" "i will fight the illuminati cause i hate lady gagaballs" "the illumaniti is gonna get you" that's like saying tony montana is gonna get me. neither the immumaniti or lady gagaballs are real. and if they were it would be on a larger scale like nuremburgh or skynet or both. furthermore aren't you television addicts supposed to be conforming to this? it's what the illumaniti bred you for.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by rockoperawriter]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It is not that they are evil.

I believe the Illuminati to be like the group soul Lucifer simply a negative force here on earth. They and not some strange group of people to be feared...Unless your place here on earth is not to understand what is going on at this point in time. The Illuminati is not stronger than me and i do not fear them because that can not harm my spirit and they cannot stop me from spreading my light.

if that made absolutely no sense then continue on and act like you never even read it...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Okayy. I'm not sure if I'm the only one here, but I will definatly be fighting.

Why would you want to be controlled in a facist regime? We will have no rights and everything will be out of our control. RFID chips will ensure this, they will have our money on them which means the government can take whatever they want away from us. And with the 500m population, it will be through war, starvation and disease. Personally I think that is already not "cool" or "awesome" in the slightest. I can prove that 3 billion people will die as a result of Codex Alimentarius.

www.youtube.com...

This will be just one step in reducing the worlds population.

Second would be WWIII which will arise from the Iraq/Afgan War.

"And the four angels that had been bound in the great river Euphrates were now loosed" "and how far the execution shall prevail, even to a third part of the inhabitants of the earth."

One third of the planet executed? sounds like another 2 billion to me.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I'd be all for "The Illuminati" if the following criteria were met.

1. Stop dumbing us down.
If we were all able to receive a proper education, in which we were taught how to learn, life skills, critical thinking, logic and problem solving then we could be more self-actualized peoples, and more capable of creating sustainable and long term solutions to problems, and avoiding creating the problems that are created because we are dumb.

How 'bout applying your Culture-Creation abilities to elevating peoples awareness and consciousness instead of keeping us in this perpetual-reptile-brain play-pen excuse of a reality.

Sure we have free-choice and part of the blame is our own. But it's pretty hard to make informed choices when 99% of the information you're absorbing is profit-based, quick n easy, self-gratifying pseudo-solutions to problems that are almost offensive to even exist in the 21st century.

2. Stop poisoning us.
Stop putting poisons in our food and water! If synthetic polyunsaturated fats are bad for us - make it illegal or atleast a warning like cigarette packets. If biodynamic/organic farming provides better nutrition and less poisons, invest in it, and make it the prime source of farm goods. I mean, do we really need 40 different brands of breakfast cereal to choose from, or would the 3 most nutritious be enough?

3. Stop hiding from us in obscurity and obscuring us from our true nature.
Humans are different from animals, different from even other mammals - what separates us? Our ability to critically think about, plan and create our own future. Why is the system designed and maintained to keep us detached from that side of our selves? Every human is capable of it if given the opportunities to utilise it.

Every person on this planet should be interacting with eachother in a loving way.

Every man should conduct himself as if they are the Father & Brother of those who cross their paths and surround them in life. And every woman should conduct herself as if they are the Mother & Sister of those who cross their paths and surround them in life.

But instead, what we have is a sick-*%$@ for an Uncle who %$@*s with us when he turns our lights off, and pretends everythings cool in the morning.

Well everythings not cool in the morning.

I'm all for a one-world government if its for the people and has the peoples mental, spiritual, and physical evolution as its purpose and a decentralised power-structure as its modus-operandi.

There should be less people on the planet and more room for nature. But is war and/or a super-virus the solution? No. Education and nurture to the point of self-actualisation is the answer.

There should be one religion - and this is its B.I.B.L.E - GOD IS LOVE - thats it, anything else is history, opinion & perception and/or BS.

What ever, I've gotten bored of writing this for now, but I'm fighting the TPTB, and will continue to fight TPTB, until TPTB have my best interests in the forefront.

I find it strange that we're talking about this in a future-tense as well. Sure, more overt means of opression and warfare are ahead. But there are battles to be waged now.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
what happens if you are on the large list to be effected?

I know you have been desensitized by design, However i can assure you your location on earth does not guarantee you peace and civility.

Take a real good look at South America and Africa or even Asia.
All dominated by death destruction theft,murder and corruption. Forget about a middle class.

The common theme of a country controlled by dictatorship is there is no middle class .
There are a few super rich and dirt poor people.
The middle class get robbed by the poor and the rich knows what is going on and moves there money out of the country.

It all comes down to the simply philosophy of government not used as a tool of theft through taxation. However the thieves always gravitate to things with power and they can't help themselves and good folk are to Naive to see it coming because they think everyone is good and don't want to hurt anyone.

Basically, you have nothing to fear. death will come and pain and misery and it doesn't just happen to the people to use choose it happens to your family everyone you know gets touched by it.

Then after enough misery and the stupid people who complied with the agenda die off due to self stupidity of letting predators take control of there government.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join