It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine Reality: The Illusion of Life

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

but i already knew what you are saying, im trying to detach myself from this physical reality all the time. if you have some kind of technique besides killing myself i will love to hear it.

there is a moment when i wake up that for a second or two i can see the physical and the spiritual world combined, strange beings come to my bed and stare at me because they already know i'm capable of seeing them.. if im able to focus my mind enough before the sleep to ask myself a question in this special moment i'm able to get an accurate answer, how do i know? i was able to predict time on the minute - im asking myself what is the time right now? and a gray clock appears in my mind with the exact hour and minute. i'm also able to sense when many people die or when something bad is going to happen to me a day before (if a human being is planning to hurt me) - it's like everyone are connected and i'm able to feel their pain if it's above normal.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Powerful]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yes. This is exactly what I asked the OP earlier. I just saw AVATAR in 3D (AWESOME MOVIE). This post seems very timely with the movie's release. Have we heard any response from Unleashed68 regarding AVATAR? I'll search the thread one last time for a response. Hopefully we'll get an answer.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is exactly how cults are started.

Like Scientology.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

"Reality is nothing more than a collective hunch".

I do not believe in only posting one liners.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

He already covered this in his "Climate Change, HAARP, Flu Vaccines, War and UFOs" thread. There are the answers everyone is looking for.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Ok

i am with you again and eager to listen further and be reminded

I guess that at this point i will have to be honourable enough and state that between you and me i accept to be the one being fool so far

(I am reffering to the statement on plannets on the previous thread)

That being said i must thank you again as i innitially did and also state that i am eagerly waiting for your followups

Now that i am back in tune i can go back and S&F both threads

(-hopefully not regreting it in the future
)

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I don't mean this to be silly, but could this "life" be something like a Sims game for another being or whatever? Just a thought that jumped up in my mind when I saw you say life simulation machine. If anyone here plays the Sims, then you know that the sims (simulated humans) in the game go about their lives whether you give them something to do or not. But if you want to, (and why wouldn't you?) you make them do some stuff. For example, I like to watch my sims go about on their own to see what they do, but then I may see that they could do something else, so I make them do that, cancelling out whatever they were doing at the moment. Similarly, I might be blindly going about my day, doing what I do, then suddenly I feel the 'urge' to do something else completely. Almost like it was an outside influence causing me to want to do something else. Someone else mentioned in an earlier post about how the spirit wants to be in this "illusion of physical existence." Indeed, it is the goal to experience it in a way that it could not on its own.

I haven't fully thought this through. But I think if one wanted to, this idea could be expanded on.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

The power of super humans is an illusion of Hollywood, it is a creative fantasy. The ability to do supernatural things exceeds the design of both the human body and the environment that created it, planet Earth. Therein lies the secret, for those who want to know how to become superhuman, how to become more than a human, there was the secret; and for the most creative and intelligent, the answer is obvious. Planet Earth does not create physical bodies that are capable of these achievements, all beings here are limited by the sensations created within the environment of Earth.

His disciples, fearing they will die, woke Jesus. He rebuked the wind and said to the sea "Peace! Be still!" Then the wind ceased and there was a dead calm. Jesus said to them "Why are you afraid? Have you still no faith?" The disciples were filled with great awe and said to one another "Who then is this, that even the wind and the sea obey Him?"
Did not jesus have a human Body?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
S+F.
So far OP made sense. It simply feels right.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
So its been almost 24 hours since the OP started the thread..

I been playing a long nice, but don't like to get played with. I understand that the OP wanted to set down some framework before he spills the beans.... But wheres the beans?? I'm hungry.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

As am I, although look at it from this perspective: OP has racked up over 120 flags on his two threads in two days. Who knows, maybe he'll make a third thread and get another 50 flags.

The OP really needs to give the information soon, since his credibility is falling by the hour.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Unleashed68, I do believe you have been contacted by an alien race. And you seem to be enlightened. But there is just one HUGE thing missing from everything you have written and that you believe to "know". That is the fact that something must create everything else. So you think spirits create our bodies, but something must create the spirit. You have the problem of "which came first, the chicken or the egg?" We all know that I'm pointing to the fact that God is real and created all that is, for it is written.

Now I have come across a theory that I choose to believe and this theory is a translation from scriptures of the bible. You only have to flip a few pages to get to Genesis 6:1 - "Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose."

What we need to focus on first is the phrase "sons of God" because this does not mean us, it does not mean men. Its obvious because then the verse already states that men began to multiply and daughters were born to them, so the men have already been reproducing on earth as God told us to. So we need to define "sons of God."

Second, it states that the sons of God "took" wives for themselves of all whom they "chose." This is meant to imply force, which God does not approve.

"Sons of God" in Hebrew translates to 'direct creation of God.' And we, you and I in the natural, are creation of Adam, we are sons of Adam, so we definitely know sons of God are not us. In the Old Testament (Job 1:6, 2:1, 38:7), "sons of God" is used to identify angels, which solidifies the fact that they are a direct creation of God. They are angels.

In Genesis 6:4, the term Nephilim is used which means 'the fallen ones' or 'the deserters.' Some versions of the bible uses the word "giants", which they were giants but Nephilim is used in untranslated bibles.

The Nephilim were the deserters of God, the fallen angels. And when satan fell, a third of the angels fell with him. A group of these, the Nephilim, took the daughters of man and tried to create a hybrid race to contaminate the human race. It is the work of satan. And this was basically the final straw and was the point when God flooded the earth.

The aliens of today, that visit earth and abduct some people, are evil. They are demonic and deceitful. So it is natural for your experience to turn out the way it did. They only communicated to you what they wanted. And they probably knew you would eventually spread what you experienced. It is a large burden to carry.

Also, no where in this thread to you state that "this is what they communicated to me" or anything along those lines. You just jumped right into explaining our false sense of reality. So that weakens your theory.

I didn't have a full, smooth transition from the Nephilim to the hybrid race, but if you want to get all the input from the source that I have, you can purchase the audio CD from www.khouse.org. I am not sure how much it is because my dad gave me mine as a gift, but it is very interesting to listen to and gives scientific and biblical answers.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

The audio CD is entitled "Return of the Nephilim" by Dr. Chuck Missler

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I do not think the OP means:

1. He has been contacted by some alien
2. Kill yourself
3. I will reveal truth
4. I know what is in future

OP is talking about human mind, the reality of life, the reality of everything and nothing.

For those who think this is waste of space, cult etc. thank you for your constructive input, this thread is in Gray Area for a reason.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
"Our spirit's in the material world" -- Sting

There ... everyone's mind properly "blown"? Can ya handle it?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
You have got to see these...Very interesting. Don't worry...God doesn't go anywhere, you will see where He fits into this theory... near the end of the second 10 minute video.

Our Holographic Earth
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Hope you like them!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
What the OP is telling all you "Christians" is what Buddhists and Hindus learn from their Mother's lap:

1. You are not what you can see; you are not the body
2. This material world is just a soul school
3. The only true thing is Love
4. We are all ONE
5. We are truth, bliss and consciousness in a sea of truth, bliss and consciousness.
6. Your soul is eternal
etc

Then after that read The Holographic universe by Talbot and you have the message basically.

To date I have not heard anything new or profound but I am waiting with baited breath.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

Did you see Our Holographic Earth?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Yes, I watched it, but unfortunately it is ignorant of our souls and other dimensions.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

I think you must have watched an episode of sesame street or something since it Our Holographic Earth does address both of those.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join