It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine Reality: The Illusion of Life

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Kaifan,

Regarding Your Response: EXACTLY

Your (maybe-maybe not, if-then-else explanation) is appreciated and understood.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
poseidon eh... hm...

[edit on 3-1-2010 by jrmay77cr]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
For those of you looking for an answer look here;

www.talismanicidols.org...

Order a copy or ten of "Kymatica"

You can also watch all 9 - 10 minute parts on youtube. This young man and his brother have put together some great stuff, really good info. He does not "tell you" what to believe, just asks that you think about it and understand WHO you are and WHAT your place is in this world.

Very simple. The OP, like others mislead in a way, just do your own research and understand HOW we got to this point and what you can do about it once you understand WHO you are and WHAT you are.

Peace

[edit on 3-1-2010 by daddio]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
We are NOT illusions, nor part of an illusion.

This idea is kinda getting old.

Matter is real, as is energy.

The OP is a good creative writer, and should have entered in the creative writing comp currently on.

If there is a creational source, we experience a very real thing called life, so as to provide it with self awarness and are part of it. Not controlled, but part of. It is not human in nature, other than the human life experiences we provide. When people including the OP stop thinking in human or 'alien' terms, and start to think about math then they will be a step closer. Every action thought and emtotion we have provides answers to infinity, and we are part of that infinity, not separate nor controlled by it. Fratcal Universe theory, though not all answers are provided there, fractal math provides some decent understanding of how it all works, repeating, perpetuating life infinatly coupled with plasma and electrical sciences.

People stop looking for the "other side" for answers...you are currently living answers, very real. You are providing answers to the other side if there is one...get it? What you do and think here, is what creates on the 'other side'. Life can be just a fluke also, ever though of that?
It is this reality that keeps life going and expanding of the collective universe, Not some imaginary puppet master. We provide something that doesnt know what it is with answers through life. We ARE its consciuossness

When I read lines like " And all of a sudden they appeared around me" I feel like Im reading a childs short story for class.....

We are not in a hologram.
We may be contributig to the collective universe, however this IS real. If it is not 'real' then the OP has not given any satisfactory explanation for what it is then.

Pls can we all stop trying to nourish Jesus/saviour/Alien complexes?

[edit on 3-1-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

People stop looking for the "other side" for answers...you are currently living answers, very real. You are providing answers to the other side if there is one...get it? What you do and think here, is what creates on the 'other side'. Life can be just a fluke also, ever though of that?
It is this reality that makes keeps life going and expanding of the collective universe, Not some imaginary puppet master. We provide something that doesnt know what it is with answers through life. We ARe its consciuossness

Finally someone has the nerve to say it and use common sense in doing so. Although this is probably the most unpopular theory on this site, I agree with it.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this!!! I am definitely gonna go check out your other threads!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Really, it is. Those damned Buddhists have been entertaining this idea for at least hundreds, probably thousands of years already.

How do you define "real"?

I think all of our issues here are just differences of semantics and perspectives. If I say everything is "real" and also everything is "illusion" what makes them any different from each other by definition anymore? When you are talking about everything being "one thing" (ie "real" or "illusion") it doesn't make much damn difference what you call it as far as I can see.

Saying "all of it is illusion" is just getting around to the fact that there's more than meets the eye, and saying "all of it is real" is just getting around to saying it's all just what it looks like and just how we say it is. It can be either. Those positions are relative.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

One of the most magical posts I have read to date.

I will have to read it a few times for it to sink in.

I am confident I am very close to this place you speak of.

I love the way you put things. I can see the forming taking place as as you described, in fact my soul memory remembers some of it.

I am now experiencing time fluctuations, as a result of the venergy streams I am connecting with. It's so amazing, so seamless, but a veil of sort which I hope to lower soon is still present!

[edit on 4-1-2010 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
[edit on 4-1-2010 by lapi7]
Reason for edit: Deleted immature, irrelevant, silly post.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by lapi7]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Hope you all understand, the most important thing for people to learn is they are really an invisible being controlling the illusion of a physical one, then when they learn this, they can learn what I was communicated.

I use those terms, as that is what the OP used to define his/her premise.

Whilst my premise does not discount collective experiences fuelling infinty, the key difference is that I don't think its a puppet master observing only. We create AND observe we are integral to the framework of perpetuating infinity, not simply slaves to it. Not semantics, but a difference of opinion
I was responding to the OPs ideas of 'real' and ' illusion' their words not mine....
This thread is turning into a cult.
Enjoy Jonestown people

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If matter is real then thoughts are really real..

Just because the pains and pleasures of life feel real doesn't mean it can't be transcended, so just as habitual thinking processes are super hard to break sometimes, doesn't make them impossible to undo. Unless your neurons are totally f*cked beyond repair, your brain fluid replaced by mercury and whatnot.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
excelent work! s&f. the dream world really is a window to what we are. i have spoken to other beings through my dreams many times, though the look human i know they are not, and these beings or spirit guides have shown me many things that i understand totally but cant explain to others, they never seem to get it, their to involved in this material existance. people who need to be told what they are, are not ready to know.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Among most Mahayana Buddhists, it is said that the greatest conceptual mistake is "to be blinded by form," or to think that anything has permanent reality. The second-greatest conceptual mistake is defined as "to be blinded by emptiness," or in other words to think that "nothing is real" or to seek some kind of pure "nothingness" seperate from reality.

From this perspective, then, "The Middle Path" of moderation involves, among other things, a balanced view between: 1) the extreme of believing anything to have solid, unchanging permanent reality; and 2) the extreme of believing that "nothing exists."

The Heart Sutra, which is arguably the core sutra of Mahayana Buddhism, states this as follows:

Form is emptiness and the very emptiness is form;
Emptiness does not differ from form,
Form does not differ from emptiness,
Whatever is emptiness, that is form,
the same is true of feelings, perceptions, impulses, and consciousness.

...There is...no attainment and no non-attainment.

Other Buddhists (i.e., the Theravadans, among others) have a slightly different take on things. And that's OK with both parties, because both agree that all words and teachings are just expedient means to point towards a truth we can't articulte fully in words, but can indicate in various ways.

[edit on 1/3/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Hope you all understand, the most important thing for people to learn is they are really an invisible being controlling the illusion of a physical one, then when they learn this, they can learn what I was communicated.

I use those terms, as that is what the OP used to define his/her premise.

That really doesn't clear a whole lot up for me.

It's because those words could mean a whole lot of different things according to how the reader interprets them. Invisible is just another word for something that is not manifested, and there is nothing there defining what's "real" and what's "illusion" or how you tell the difference.

Whilst my premise does not discount collective experiences fuelling infinty, the key difference is that I don't think its a puppet master observing only. We create AND observe we are integral to the framework of perpetuating infinity, not simply slaves to it. Not semantics, but a difference of opinion
I was responding to the OPs ideas of 'real' and ' illusion' their words not mine....
This thread is turning into a cult.
Enjoy Jonestown people

I still don't think we're really talking about anything specifically, behind all the words. We're just getting caught up in the words themselves and probably thinking of completely different things when reading the same words.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

OP saying this life in the 3rd dimension on planet earth is an illusion. I have to assume he/she means not real and deluding to the senses as per the words meaning.

I am not. I am saying the experience of life is a "real" platform to perpetuate the infinte universe.

Is that any clearer?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by Bilw85

There's a reason this is in "The Gray Area". No matter how crazy people sound, this forum provides them with a medium to share their experiences. Anybody who blindly believes in what the OP is saying is insane, but it's just as insane to deny people the right to share their experiences.

Besides, I happen to like planet Makebelieve. It's fun to take a visit there after being on planet Stressmoney.

[edit on 1/2/2010 by SonicInfinity]

If you don't see it yet, you won't feel it yet either.

It's not about blind belief its about clear sight, and many of us here through hard work have the vision now. So please don't thown in the word insane.

Maybe from where you are, which is obviously a long way away it is, but for those of us closer to the source it makes perfect sense!

Oh yes and guys, as a side note notice how most of the negative comments towards this excellent post are from users with little to no flag contribution levels. This is getting very suspicious!

[edit on 4-1-2010 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
For more info in dreams and death, and the relation to the universe,

Dreams and Death: Doorway to the Universe

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Id rather you denbate or discuss with me or anyone else who disagrees with you rather than linking your new threads.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

The OP is a good creative writer, and should have entered in the creative writing comp currently on.

If there is a creational source, we experience a very real thing called life, so as to provide it with self awarness and are part of it. Not controlled, but part of. It is not human in nature, other than the human life experiences we provide. When people including the OP stop thinking in human or 'alien' terms, and start to think about math then they will be a step closer. Every action thought and emtotion we have provides answers to infinity, and we are part of that infinity, not separate nor controlled by it. Fratcal Universe theory, though not all answers are provided there, fractal math provides some decent understanding of how it all works, repeating, perpetuating life infinatly coupled with plasma and electrical sciences.

It is this reality that keeps life going and expanding of the collective universe, Not some imaginary puppet master. We provide something that doesnt know what it is with answers through life. We ARE its consciuossness

When I read lines like " And all of a sudden they appeared around me" I feel like Im reading a childs short story for class.....

We may be contributig to the collective universe, however this IS real. If it is not 'real' then the OP has not given any satisfactory explanation for what it is then.

Pls can we all stop trying to nourish Jesus/saviour/Alien complexes?

man, you need to understand, through the computer power, we can do ANYTHING we want, so in the future, you will experience a life you dont have, through a computer, and you will think you are the other person if the programmer wants u to forget about everything else so

in reality, this may very well be an illusion of some life created by some other beings

imagine a online game, but in this game, the controller is your brain and we can erase some memories so you will really think you are the character in the game; in this game, your senses are replaced by the character senses, man, this is REALLY POSSIBLE, I mean, we just need to convert the signals to signals that can be interpreted by the brain, and then, party will start

so, in the future, I AM SURE it will happen, maybe like these games we play, where u can stop or you have your own memories, maybe as an alternative life, to people who dont want to experience their lifes

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Faiol]

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

OP saying this life in the 3rd dimension on planet earth is an illusion. I have to assume he/she means not real and deluding to the senses as per the words meaning.

I am not. I am saying the experience of life is a "real" platform to perpetuate the infinte universe.

Is that any clearer?

actually, no

yeah, it could be real inside this universe, but in reality, this universe could be an illusion

so, if the universe is an illusion, then, even if you think your life is real and is helping the universe, the universe is actually some computer type simulation that really doesnt exist

you feel like its real and you think you are doing something because thats one of the consequences of living in this universe, it is to feel real, otherwise it wouldnt work

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join