It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say Goodbye to the Rothschilds & Rockefellers - Latest News from Asian Secret Societies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Assuming you're right about all of this, that these two families (Rockerfellars, Rothchilds) have been calling the shots for centuries, would you honestly prefer Asian powerhouses to take over? I mean, I doubt anyone on this forum really knows anything about them either. In fact I think I'd be more scared if Asians took over, with their work- ethic, slave mills/factories, etc.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Amazing subject this. I was just wondering what if anyone had any ideas as to what North Korea is to the Red and Green Gang, I read that these gangs which apparently now are the Asian Illuminati originated from Korea, so to me at least it would seem North Korea is a very important country to their battle, while I don't agree with any secret society I have to say the Western Illuminati and it's links to the ancient Aryans seem kinda the greater of the 2 evils...

But yeah, anyone know North Korea's place in all this? Is it a military barrack set up out of necessity by the East? Or an eastern nation run entirely by the western Illuminati to give them the excuse they need to attack the east? The North Korean flag is Red, Blue and White which is most often associated to Western Illuminati countries....

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The devil you know vs the devil you don't.
The worst part of this scenario is that it clearly shows
that the masses believe that a slave society is what is to
be expected - that at any time - the masters can change
and we will still remain the slaves -
something very disturbing about this thinking.
why are we alright with being controlled?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Sorry for the short reply, but this isn't new information this is over 2 years old and was released before his interview with Project Camelot.

This is far from anything new (sorry if someone else has mentioned this didn't read through the whole thread)

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
We have a saying where I come from - if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is!

Who wouldnt want millions of righteous assassins... since we know about it they must WANT us to know about it. "If something happens in politics, you can bet it was meant to happen that way" ...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice the date this video was uploaded?

Dec 12, 2007

Yet everyone is getting so excited over this revelation?

And they callmecrazy.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalKid

I'm with DigitalKid and CallMeCrazy on this one.
If the links were of more recent reports then that would be cause to further this discussion ... and would give us another reason to crack open the bubbly and toast to a brighter outlook for the new year minus the current ptb.
But it seems this "latest News" ... isn't really.
With nothing written or even hinted at as a follow up to this disclosure since it's original post of 12/07 ... well ... feels like trying to celebrate the news of coming changes that never have transpired. Or, are we still waiting? They did say "soon". Is two years not 'soon' enough to write this off as null and void?
NibiruWarrior - I believe you would agree stating the truth does not go against your explicit instructions. My humble apologies to you, in advance, if I have violated any of the perimeters you listed as "don't do". I mean no offense, honestly.
Simply trying to stay up-to-date in my enlightenment.

[edit on 12/31/2009 by LatentElement]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Curiousity did kill the cat....but...

Say Goodbye to the Rothschilds & Rockefellers

You do realize that this headline is as far from the truth as me and you being related, therefore its either a simple post or a purposely orientated thread.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
REally, now all the rothchilds and "rockefellers" would have to do is to join forces with the Eastern PTB. I mean why would the eastern powers try even to rule us westerners.......just let the so called rothechilds and rockefelllers do it. I seriously doubt the there is a real dispute. See the same ptb have let the Chinese rise to power....can't everyone see that. ?? If the so called nwo were not in power then maybe....but no they have let the eastern side rise like they have......this is a dual play and all are involved. The westerner power would never be relinquised.....as they manipulated things to LET the Chinese and easterner rise.........the ones that rule....still rule. DO NOT FORGET THAT OR think for one minute that they would lose power.......if that were the case a big nuke would fall on china asap. Instead they are probably working together........to share the power and really I think the PTB are letting the power rise in the east to see who really is in charge .......see you do this to find out who is the real leaders.....then take em out. This about global power............a far bigger chess game is being played out...........I just can t see the ones in power being so stupid. NOPE they arent. interesting thread..............but we are stll slaves people.....remember that. even if the leaders are eastern........we are all still slaves.......at least as long as we let it be......

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I personally think Fulford is FULL of it. He is a great guy. has lots of information, but lets be real. How many people have the Illuminati assassinated because of speaking out, or because they were going to?

And yet, this man goes unscathed, making threats against the Illuminati for well over a year now. The reason has to be because they know that he's harmless and full of it.

I apologize to all of the Fulford fans, but you have to face the facts..

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

Don't mean to derail your thread but imfo and link with interview is over two years old.Do you not have anything recent?I got pretty excited to hear new stuff on this subject but this is old hat.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Am I in some type of a time warp? Not only is the OPS link and imfo two years old your article is two and a half years old.Help me out here I would like new imfo.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
WOW! This would be totally cool. Depending on how they're going to get taken out, I wouldn't mind helping out in some small way. I'll gladly loan some rope, and we have a lot of really big, tall oak trees here. We can sit in my beach chairs by the pool and watch old D-Rock, Rothi, G-Soros, etc. swinging back and fourth in the evening breeze while we "useless eaters" are sipping on banana smoothies!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Fulford says a meeting is being arranged with Russia's Vladimir Putin to make sure the KGB also cooperates in this plan to snatch the eye out of the pyramid.

Sorry, but the KGB does not exist anymore.

en.wikipedia.org...

The KGB was the national security agency of the USSR. The Russian pronunciation of KGB is (Russian: About this sound Комитет государственной безопасности​ (help·info)). From 1954 until 1991, the Committee for State Security was the Soviet Union's premier internal security, intelligence, and secret police organization.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruWarrior

And please, anyone who tries to derail this thread without VALID CORROBORATION, or attempts to flame Benjamin Fulford with PERSONAL OPINION, is not even welcome to comment. Also, anyone who cannot follow these very explicit instructions on "my thread", will be both on my ignore function and CALLED OUT for being either stupid (for not being able to read) or a disinformation agent. Simple.

Anyone elses thoughts are very much welcome, obviously.

I appreciate the post, but your paranoid warnings at the end are just creepy.

That said, I'm VERY surprised so many replies seem to NOT know more about Fulford and the history of his claims. This is 2 years OLD and was very wide-spread in 2007.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid

Sorry for the short reply, but this isn't new information this is over 2 years old and was released before his interview with Project Camelot.

This is far from anything new (sorry if someone else has mentioned this didn't read through the whole thread)

This is why so many "quacks" get an audience. Nobody pays attention to details, they just swallow whatever you toss at them.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

I tend to agree with you, but wasn't the one child idea taken by the Chinese from the Rockefellers.
Also the idea that the West could be controlled by the East isn't that easy to pull off. As a direct invasion and occupation yes, As an economic domination, yes, But as an undercover secret society domination, there aren't enough secret ties. Compare that to the Jesuits and Masons and all these secret societies in which the members don't even know what the society is up to, the grass roots just isn't there. Possible if they could take over the Jesuits and Masons, or the SEIU and Acorn then they would have the grass roots. Actually infiltration of Masons is a possibility because the grass roots doesn't seem to know anything about the structure further up the ladder

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is the impression that I'm getting from this thread:

Brown people are the worst, they are uncivilized and lack morals.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The american people are members of a great nation. There will be some who wear their pride on their sleeves and be perceived as arrogant, but mostly, majority of americans are simple, humble folks who think not only for themselves, but for others as well.

It is ONLY this quality that appealed to many in the world, attracting the best and brightest to come to america, the land of the free and share in this universal longing of humanity.

Its forefathers who created America were only simple people - farmers and traders. They came from slavish feudal europe. centres of centuries of old power, to be free, not only for themselves, but for the next generations, to be given the chance they themselves had never been given or achieved anyway. The americans succeeded, and a great history of a beloved empire was created on Earth.

But sadly, such powers waned after WW2 and the greatest humane leader of the world died - President Roosevelt, who dismantled colonial powers ruled by old powers, which the old powers had lost heavily and were seeking for domination again, thru the use of advance technology.

By the 60s, america's great social experiment and innocence came to an end when the old powers now known as Corporations ruled. These self centred greedy shadow leaders led the innocent and great american people from one military and economic disaster to another, right up to 2009.

Worse, it was the american taxpayers who HAD TO PAY FOR the mistake made by these Corporations!

All that the american forefathers had fought and won had been in vain, when powerful and rich Corporations ruled and dictated behind the scenes of begger political leaders, till one recent President broke that tradition and was fully suported an funded by the masses, and owe no allegience or support to the carpet beggers from Corporations.

The great american people, descendants of George Washington, owes no allegience to the greedy Corporations. It is time to reclaim the american heritage designated by its forefathers, to inherit its rightful place, to lead and guide humanity to freedom of greatness- black or white, hispanic or europeans, chinese or indians, man or woman, whom pledge allegience tothe perennial aloft american flag - all who love and seek freedom and elevation of mankind.

The chinese and the indian civilisation are of a different culture. They are self centred and cares not for the next guy unlike the well civilised americans. Look at their long history and you will see it is an undeniable fact.

What is 6 million or even 60 million SELF CENTRED individuals against 200 over million americans who cares about the next guy beside him? Freedom comes with a responsiblity to others, something which NO other human on Earth realises except the great american people as well as the more enlightened from other other nations.

The time has come for the humble american people of a powerful military and economic resource rich enlightened nation to take leadership, support its president - a representative of its political evolution that is for mankind, and Congress. The time has come to rid Planet Earth of greedy factions and evolve mankind.

Will this humble plea come to pass? I dont know, but there is undeniable fact of american noble hands in helping to keep the world safe, - through simple acts by common responsible americans, that was a majority in the 60s and now a minority in the Corporations led 2000s......

[edit on 1-1-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Wasn't it Rockefeller who extolled the virtues of the communist run society in China stating it was a model for the rest of the world? Why would China want to take him down?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join