It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say Goodbye to the Rothschilds & Rockefellers - Latest News from Asian Secret Societies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Here it goes: my first thread. I don't know if this has already been posted. I did a search but could not find anything on it...

Right, I am no expert on Benjamin Fulford, however I am aware that he has done a lot of research on, and knows a lot of information about, both of these families (that seemingly control the world we all live in), as well as thoroughly understanding current world events. He is also frequently referenced as a "reliable source" by David Wilcock.

Ok so here's a basic run-down on his latest interview from Japan 2 weeks ago:

He was very recently approached by a prominent member of one of Asias most secret societies with a view to helping them, and a meeting was organised.

In this meeting, he was told that through mainly Japan, but also with China, Russia and "the rest of the world assisting"; both of these families are going to be taken out of play (so to speak) "very soon".

www.guba.com...

And please, anyone who tries to derail this thread without VALID CORROBORATION, or attempts to flame Benjamin Fulford with PERSONAL OPINION, is not even welcome to comment. Also, anyone who cannot follow these very explicit instructions on "my thread", will be both on my ignore function and CALLED OUT for being either stupid (for not being able to read) or a disinformation agent. Simple.

Anyone elses thoughts are very much welcome, obviously.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Sounds great! Except, who replaces them!? Well either way I would say change is good. Also though I have seen quite a bit that says that while they are some of the most powerful underground families, neither is necessarily THE most powerful. Now I have no real way to know but the fact that many people are aware of the power they wield points to there being someone else lurking in the shadows in my mind... Any thoughts on that yourself? Either way can't say I'd be sad to see them go...S&F...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Soon! Well that is good news!!

From time to time I've wondered how would someone go about this...

Any further developments, please keep us posted.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
AH,

This goes along with an earlier story this year.... Here come the Ninjas!
www.rense.com...
Summary:

A Chinese secret society with 6 million members, including 1.8 million Asian gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins, have targeted Illuminati members if they proceed with world depopulation plans.

The secret society confirmed Fulford's information and asked him for advice. He provided a list of 10,000 people associated with the Illuminati, mainly members of the Bilderberg, CFR and Skull and Bones. Neo Cons are also high priority targets.

"I have been promised that not a single person will die if they negotiate in good faith," Fulford says.

The Illuminati have been warned that the Chinese secret society will not tolerate any more murders. It has also extended its protection to truth seekers in the West.

"Think about it, the Illuminati and their top servants have a total membership of about 10,000 whereas the Chinese group has over 6 million members. That is 600 to one odds. Furthermore, the 6 million have the names and addresses of the 10,000 while the 10,000 do not know who or where the 6 million are."

Fulford says a meeting is being arranged with Russia's Vladimir Putin to make sure the KGB also cooperates in this plan to snatch the eye out of the pyramid.

"So far, I have told the Illuminati that they are no longer allowed to murder Japanese politicians. I now plan to extend this protection to all politicians in the West. If the Illuminati assassinate or attempt to assassinate Ron Paul, Barak Obama or any politician, may God have mercy on their souls."

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If it's an Elite conspiracy with ambiguous foresight and an Asian slant Fulford is involved. I always take his stuff with a big grain of salt. Although, his insider Asian perspective always renders a wild and entertaining story.

Started listening, thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Thanks

I have a feeling there are other factions yes, but I also feel that there is a definite push behind the scenes to rid the world of the control of these 2 specifically. After all, they are the main 2 that do (at least financially), behind the scenes, control the military-industrial-complex machine that Eisenhower was talking about, and I feel their power goes well back into antiquity. The rest of the world's muscle knows this (China/Russia/Europe etc), and after all of their recent (decade or so) antics expecially, I could certainly understand why the powers that be in other countries have now finally had enough.

Come to think of it it does tie-in with what Wilcock had to say in his most recent eBook too.

Thanks for the comment and thoughts, and my first S&F

NW

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well, what exactly happens when you have a century old mafia family running drugs, weapons, extortion, embezzlement, bribery, murder and everything in between?
What happens when the mafia's territory of control expands continents?

Well.. I don't know what you would call the Rockerfellers and Rothchilds, as they are 100x larger then any mob I've ever heard of.

But if these rumors are true, then we may actually see the largest, bloodiest and deadliest battle in the history of existence. As global mafia organizations are using the governments of nations as pawns and rooks, where we are only really familiar with small time mob bosses (in comparison) using governors and judges.

God help us all.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Thanks for this info, I had a quick look at that when searching for duplicate information. I will continue to read that and hope something does come of it. At this point I think I'd take anyone else over these guys running the show at the moment lol.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

Haha I know, like I just thought when replying to infolurker though, it's not like they would go out quietly and dignified though is it.

Regardless, I'd give them Chinese/Japanese Ninjas the victory vote anyday over these satanic financial advisors and madmen.

I'd also go as far as to say that by now, the American people have had so much trouble from them over the years (the unwarranted wars, 9/11, Federal Reserve etc), that they would willingly help with the onslaught.

[edit on 30/12/09 by NibiruWarrior]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

You're very welcome

Like I said I don't know all that much of Fulford, but it's positive to say the least.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker

www.rense.com...
Summary:

"Think about it, the Illuminati and their top servants have a total membership of about 10,000 whereas the Chinese group has over 6 million members. That is 600 to one odds. Furthermore, the 6 million have the names and addresses of the 10,000 while the 10,000 do not know who or where the 6 million are."

Money buys mercenaries, so the odds aren't that clear cut. Money buys political power, political power directs armies. Look at the oil industries interest in Iraq and Afghanistan for instance. I don't think they have the names and addresses, they only have the ones they are supposed to have. It will be war... I have no idea which side would win, maybe its all disinfo and they are working together?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I can only think of one thing when i read this.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'll believe it when I see it.

Tell them to hang their castrated bodies in a visible public place, Mussolini-style.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

NP. And again at this point I agree with you totally, anyone is better than more time under the hands of the NWO DB's! Go ninja warriors! lol..

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This is the most interesting thread I have read on ATS in a long time. Thank you for posting this information.

There is a huge list of warnings that play in the back of my mind when I first read the OP.

China and Japan are very ancient cultures with secret societies that date back thousands of years. I do not have the specific book with me, but it lists a lot of ancient Chinese and Japanese secret societies. We have to be careful here people. Western world and Ancient China are very ancient enemies, fighting not just over land and power, but ancient relics, knowledge and of course cultural differences.

China bailed America out as of recent. This is one to ponder.

Barrack H. Obama bowed to the Japanese Emperor in such a way that he looked as if he was powerless or knew he was powerless. The Emperor was highly disgusted and embarrassed by this act.

In my home country, the Triads have infiltrated the underground drug scene. They manufacture hash (along with many other drugs), within the hash is thousands of chemicals that are alien to the marijuana plant. Boot polish, silicone, cow pat, horse manure, plastic and many more.

If Rothschild and Rockefeller and the entire 300 (and the minions of thousands) where to be assassinated; then that means TPTB would be those secret societies of the Dragon and Tiger.

Currently China has censored the Internet, not allowing private citizens to own private websites. There are many flaws within the ways of the Dragon and the Tiger. Not to mention your only allowed one child in China.

Western Powers that Be VS Eastern Powers that Are?

Would you want the current powers that be to fall by the hands of these new powers that be? Well, it would work to a certain extent. Then We The People would have to take down this new Tyrant. What is worse?

Welcome to the Grand Chessboard.

EDIT: Ever sit back and think that maybe Western world (America and UK) where playgrounds to experiment with various projects? Maybe the very fact that We The People as of the last 60 years have been able to expose certain things TPTB are doing? Sometimes, it seems too easy, and that is another factor we should be aware of. It is too convenient.

Imagine China and Japan talking to each other, specifically about world resources. They would probably state how much the "ignorant" Western World consumes too much resources, even though they claim to be against depopulation; the very fact they only allow 1 child per family is an oxymoron. Although maybe part of a bigger plan. If China where not to have this law, ALL their resources would be gone by now and instead of USA and UK on their knees to China it would be the other way around.

China seem to be keeping a lid on things because they are preparing for something. A "resource" war. China keep their cards close to their chest, they know how to fool the white man (generalization/TPTB). Imagine if China's truth seekers had their own websites...exploiting the destruction of the western secret societies while thinking they are doing a favor for the world.

A very dense topic, very dense.

China have more ancient morals than any other country in the world, they respect their ancestors which I completely agree with. This would be the only positive thing about the China take over. Although, in history they have slaughtered millions and the poor are POOR and the rich are RICH. China is the New World Order, we just dont see it because we have not grew up there and witnessed the changes throughout its history.

When you think about it, they have the most advanced silicone technology, all the futuristic ideologies come from Asia (mainly not specifically).

S&F for the OP

EDIT: (Added more text)

[edit on 30/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

I agree wholeheartedly with you. I am all too happy to see the NWO go but are the powers that would replace them be worse? In the end if we want to be in control of our world and our destiny, it is us who will have to take this problem head on. We need to take responsibility and fight for ourselves!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
OK, sounds good to me, but don't forget Oppenheimer (AngloAmerican/deBeers/ANC prime funder/questionable Pan Am 103 situations?) along with the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers. Out of interest, we seem to have a trend with Fat Albert leaning towards the CFR/Bilderberger/IMF axis, but I wonder if Maurice Strong, who is now a Chinese national living in Beijing is still onside as a Bilderberger plant, double agent or has come down fully onside with the Chinese? Maurice would never tell me of course, as we haven't talked since 1990 when he was in charge of Ontario Hydro but it's just a little food for thought since IMHO, Maurice only looks out for Maurice...

Inquiring minds want to know ;-)

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 12/30.2009 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Great first thread indeed! This could mean some very monumental changes could be heading our way. Perhaps the world is awakening, and we are entering a new age.

I have heard that these family's and the global elite are rapidly losing power throughout the world, and will no longer be able to exercise their reigns of control upon society anymore. Their funds are running low, and they no longer are able to sustain the power they once had on the masses. If so this is great, and perhaps we can get back on the right track for ourselves, civilization, and this planet.

And just a side note, I appreciate your honesty and integrity supporting what you intend this thread to be. The restriction of ignorance. But nonetheless, unfortunately we are a society governed by such and it will most likely leak in hear. Just rightfully preparing you for the flaming wars here on ATS. Again thanks for bringing this to our attention.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

You know, the frightening thing is, your right. If We The People (the good guys and gals here on planet Earth) want this planet to remain peaceful then we will eventually have to fight. Even though it is against my morals, but then again America/UK might try to take over the world only to be prevented by China and Japan.

China and Japan then create their New World Order quicker than you can say "WTF", then after maybe 70 years, or even 500 years...We The People will over turn them (China and Japan// TPTB// NWO) via an information warfare program that I seriously think will happen. I am talking about major computer hacking, a civilian satellite being secretly launched. Who knows?

One thing is for sure, WAR.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
However I disagree I believe these secret societies are controlled by the very same force that controlled the illuminati

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join