It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News 08 - Israeli Body Snatchers - Organ Harvesting Conspiracy Confirmed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kernel Korn

Bull!! brother or not.. The proof had better be beyond reasonable doubt... Is that NOT the LAW??? If proven BEYOND reasonable doubt that those things took place then i would be first in line bayining for blood!!

These are EVIL allogations that deserve proper scruitiny. and I have the money to do that...

If there are men of evil amongst us i want them routed out and destroyed, especially if it is done in the name of my people....

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

I will state a few things right here and now.....

(1) This will be proven beyond a doubt, but only outside Israel.

(2) You will do nothing about it. You will simply refuse to believe it like all the other evils pointed out to you in the past. Holding on to the 1% chance it "might" not be true. Because that's how you sleep at night now.

(3) Israel will prosecute no-one, no investigation will be held, so no court will be involved. This is what they do to stop any of their citizens being charged for war crimes etc....

Lots of evil regimes user this tactic.

You see even if their claim is true it has stopped ( I do not believe that as the NY branch seemed to still be operating last year ) everyone involved should still be prosecuted, heads should roll. In my country they would no matter what the timeline involved , unless the government and people supported the crime that is.

You will sooner or later have to understand the deep seated notion Zionist have of the right to take whatever they want, whenever they want, from whomever they want.

It be a country or an organ.

And just like me, for every day you have supported them, you will owe the world another week fighting against them.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SelahobedThese are EVIL allogations that deserve proper scruitiny. and I have the money to do that...

I can feel your pain and anguish. The evil Men can do seems to know no barriers.

But I do applaud your sense of patriotism and would like to offer to you some news mediums to start your crusade with as they are the ones that ultimately presented the new articles that members from ATS got the information from on this subject matter..

Associated Press: Israel harvested organs in '90s without permission

Israel Took Organs of Dead Without Permission

Israeli doc admits harvesting organs

Israel admits to organ harvesting

Israeli military admits harvesting organs

I hope this helps you in your quest.. I wish you luck with your venture and please keep us apprised as to your results and we'll include them in an upcoming segment of the ATSnews..

Johnny

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
Bull!! brother or not.. The proof had better be beyond reasonable doubt... Is that NOT the LAW??? If proven BEYOND reasonable doubt that those things took place then i would be first in line bayining for blood!!

Ok, how about a Jewish source?

JTA:

JTA is the definitive, trusted global source of breaking news, investigative reporting, in-depth analysis, opinion and features on current events and issues of interest to the Jewish people. An unaffiliated not-for-profit organization, we pride ourselves on our independence and integrity.

jta.org...

Now, their report:

JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Israel admitted to harvesting organs from dead bodies in the 1990s.

The admission came after the release of a 2000 interview with Dr. Yehuda Hiss, who was the head of Israel's L. Greenberg Forensic Institute in Abu Kabir, The Associated Press reported.

Hiss told an American academic in the interview, parts of which were broadcast on Israel's Channel 2 over the weekend, that the institute used corneas from bodies, including Israeli soldiers, Palestinians and foreign workers. Channel 2's report said that corneas, heart valves, skin and bones were used from the corpses without families' permission.

The scholar released the interview following a report in a Swedish newspaper that Israel was harvesting the organs of Palestinians killed by Israeli soldiers, an accusation that Israeli officials have denied, AP reported.

The Israel Defense Forces confirmed to Channel 2 that the organs were used, but stressed that the practice stopped a decade ago.

jta.org...

These are EVIL allogations that deserve proper scruitiny. and I have the money to do that...

If there are men of evil amongst us i want them routed out and destroyed, especially if it is done in the name of my people....

There you go. Put you money to work.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

It has already gone beyond my opinion, and i am no longer able to comment....

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Calm down.First I don't care how much money you have and don't come here to hear this.If you don't like what you read or watch here go visit a different site!How can you get so worked up that you threaten to sue?Have you sued all of the neo-nazi sites?No didn't think so.If you are such a devout Jew,why the Christian convert bit?I personally think it is pathetic threatening to sue ATS-because that IS what you implied!IMO get a life not just a virtual one,maybe go polish your gold teeth or something.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

reply to post by thedeadtruth

It has already gone beyond my opinion, and i am no longer able to comment....

Why? You stated:

You've been showed 6 ways to Sunday(not the Sabbath) that this happened. Jewish references too. Now you're backing out? Uh huh. I forgot about the "perfect people." God bless the digital age. Like the Kernel said previously, the truth will be seen even if an individual doesn't want to see it. This is not a blast at you because you are Jewish. I've seen many Americans with the same blindness.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

[This has gone legal.. Enough said...

Empty threats are always unbecoming.

The point is moot. The facts are confirmed. It's unfortunate you're unwilling to accept negative information as it relates to the operations of a government.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

It does not matter what you say; israel IS a Jewish state.. You HAVE to be Jewish to be a citizen..

That is YOUR opinion
And because you are jewish does not mean you have ownership of truth or get to choose what is true and what is not

If you ask any indian if speaking ill of the Indian govt. does that mean that you are insulting hinduism?

India is a more religious people than Israel, in my opinion at least.
And even they would not say that insulting the indian govt. is insulting hinduism.

That's just ludicrous

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

What he said...

Springer...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

You seem to have the position that we are un-thoughtfull, unthinking, without compassion humans... And as a religion that uphold righteousness, knowing, that this is sooooo wrong!!!.... Dont be surprised when WE BITE back!! Being falsely accused of stealing organs from the dead is as bad as it gets!!!.... You had better have more conclusive proof of your allegations or i WILL sue you... If prooved TRUE then i will disolve myself from israel.. But UNTRUE??... YOU had better have a BIG bank balance and a mechanism to SAY that!!

[edit on 123131p://f51Wednesday by Selahobed]

Wow, so if I read your bad humor correctly, you wouldn't take an organ to save your life if it came from a ... what did you call it again... GOY but would have no compunction taking his money... eh?

Cattle assets ... better wash it good, it probably was stained by many Goy's hands.

How dare your racist arse call me a goyim!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
With legal advice; my intention is not to wreak havoc or stop free speach, my remit is to get to the truth of this, and if my brothers and sisters have had ANY part in it, I WILL pursue them to the FULL letter of the law wherever they may be.. However if the allegations are false; then I will make sure that the truth is made known....

Either way justice WILL be served in this matter!! And if that, with the information I have gained already in good faith achieves that, then ANY fortune spent that goes to peace will have been worth it...

I have friends in Gaza as well as Iran, and they are dying daily... These type of rumours do nothing more than create more death...

So I have instructed expert UK Middle Eastern professionals to gain the truth, including myself... And when they do I personally will drag that person by the hair to court and destroy them... But accusations had better be moderated, because if proven false, then the same WILL be applied...

Regards

Kendra Jane Cox

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Why are you wasting your breath and our time? You've already said that you "will not" accept the fact that your "brothers" would do this. Another empty voice. You've been shown that this happened, even the Jewish press are picking up on this. What's your point?

Why not live up to your word? Because your "brothers" were shown in a bad light?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

For being a christian convert jew. A mesanic jew I take it. You sure do spend alot of your time talking about your money and destroying things.

Maybe you should spend more time on forgiveness and understanding and less time on money and destruction.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

So I have instructed expert UK Middle Eastern professionals to gain the truth, including myself... And when they do I personally will drag that person by the hair to court and destroy them... But accusations had better be moderated, because if proven false, then the same WILL be applied...

Regards

Kendra Jane Cox

From what I know about "Experts", you pay them enough, they will sing your tune and even tell you... "It's ok to go to court"

As long as they get their money...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The parody of it all.....

If you do decide to act and call a spade a spade, you will be labeled as a "self hating Jew" by the very people you have spent countless posts defending.

What are you going to do then ?

I would like to add, that if you do make the transition I made, manage to see past your upbringing and become a citizen of the world. I will respect you immensely.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Look... From a personal perspective, I HAVE to try and disprove this, however if proven true I will also make sure they get hell...

Would you not try and clear your name??? That is what im doing, howver any bs WILL be detected on either side... I will make sure it is as impartial as it gets...

I have to KNOW myself.. This is a crime against humanity, and a source of hatred for our enemies, and if i can stop that... I will...

[edit on 053131p://f38Wednesday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Yes it is a crime against humanity. Not a first and likely not to be the last.

As for being a source of hate for your enemies? Love your enemies. Turn the other cheek. If they steal your shoes offer them your coat too. After all if they are that desperate they probably have a greater need of it than you do.

Like I said. Maybe you focus too much on money and destruction and not enough on forgiveness and understanding.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

They kill your family and harvest their organs.. Thats the rumour you hear... They did it in your name considering those killed are your cousins, a morbid field of human parts planted in your name... Yet you know that that is false, yet what if it isnt??? Consider the global ramifications... This is way worse than anything you could be accused of... But at the same time if they have truth, then those responsable WILL find justice!!

But this WILL be investigated.. BY NON Jews btw, but experts in the Middle East; lawyers too..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join