It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Life and Death of Phil Schneider

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

According some of the Dulce documents, the cooperation act was not as cooperative as one may think. Ultimately, it was said the alien life forms were much more advanced, and thus in control of the entire situation. It seems as if there was a pact for a pact between the aliens and the government. That the aliens would be provided with humans to conduct experiments and essential "eat," while the US would be able to reverse engineer such technology.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

That's what gets at me as well.
Unless things used to be drastically different in the Army, I'm quite sure he wouldn't have been allowed to be carrying a piece on him as he was a civilian contractor.

And as I said, if he WAS allowed to carry a piece it is because they could use the "extra fire power"... meaning, that they knew they were going to be encountering unfriendlies down there.
Which means that they weren't all that friendly with the ETs that they were supposedly cooperating with AND that they knew they would be boring into their "sector", if you will.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

He says there are "disgruntled factions" among the aliens, and says they are the greys, whom he also claims are the ones he was involved in the shootout with.
It's not unbelievable that the ruling aliens and the government would dig around such a "deserter" faction, nor is it unbelievable that they would want extra firepower when doing such digging.
If I presume to believe what he is saying, and I don't know enough to make a claim either way, what he HAS said seems within reason.

Personally, I think that a shot of the "huge gaping wound", or the scar of it, or whatever, would have made things much more convincing.
The missing fingers and the bullet hole are great. I wonder if there are any of his medical records lying around.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

And that all may be the case. I just don't buy it.

As for the medical records, I doubt they would do you any good.
If what is suggested in the OP is true, then the Government would have burned his records long ago.
And if you were actually able to get ahold of them, they wouldn't show you anything as it would mean that this was all untrue.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Phil's story is legit, how do I know? Well for one it is my opinion, and the other is the fact that he was the very last whistleblower ever to come out with any information since.

He has too much tangible evidence and knowledge. Why would he do a tour of false stories like this if he could have made his story into a screenplay and made millions of it? Because the stories where not false, he was chased by cars shooting at him. Maybe not to kill him then, maybe to scare him from revealing anything, then he crossed the line and got murdered.

Phils health was very bad, not only did he have 3 fingers missing, but he was gutted open like a fish (OP could you take a screenshot of that part in the video and add it to your OP please). A hose is also hard to tie in a knot, and why pick a really bad way to kill yourself? Why not do it right with the money that he had (a lot) a buy a good rope and pick a spot where it would kill you instantly without much pain. A hose would be the worst choice for suicide, but wrapped around his neck like a snake and pulled from both sides? Very possible.

RIP Phil

[edit on 27/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
Personally, I think that a shot of the "huge gaping wound", or the scar of it, or whatever, would have made things much more convincing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7dc01aa26510.jpg[/atsimg]

About 1 Hour 19 Min in....

Google Video Link

[edit on 27-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
-but for sure there is life out there and if they dont help this world after being here --THEY ARE ENEMIES---------here in wisconsin i would shoot with high=powerd gun-[which is always loaded by the door]--any craft that looks ufo--just for flying over my property without asking me first--THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO MY AIRSPACE------

Nope, cant at all imagine why they just wouldnt come down and say 'hey'! for crying out loud.. Yes, lets just kill everything.. best option. (note sarcasm)

Anyhow though, in reply to the OP: Thanks for taking the time to write this up..nicely done
I watched the posted vids a few years back now and found them really interesting.. I also have, before and after the videos, looked into more info on the underground military basis and cities for other living beings TPTB dont think we as a collective of beings ourselves, could handle knowing of..or whatever their power control bs is for.. I dont know if he can be believed on everything he said and claimed in his life, but I wouldnt dare say any of it is impossible.. and a lot of it, more than likely..
Either way though, its a must for anyone into such topics as food for thought! nice

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Yeah it's apparently quite the rabbit hole. Belief in one thing based on belief of another, which is itself dependant on a circumstance that cannot be proven and so on....sad thing is I highly doubt anything new will ever come about.
Seems like a huge subject though, maybe there's enough info outt here to potentially form a tentative opinion.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Thank you very much Aftermath!
This is thread is where I'm beginning my investigation regarding this fellow, and dulce, and even aliens,-that is to say, all i've seen are the vids in the op. Hopefully my questions will be more informed in the future, but I gotta start somewhere

Phil Schneider's exwife doesn't believe it was suicide

Lol. So the guy has missing fingers, a bullethole wound, and a large scar on his chest......there's gotta be some truth in there somewhere. I noticed the wiki page doesn't address that aspect of the physical evidence.
I smell something fishy!!
[edit on 27-12-2009 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Thanks for finding the picture

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

reply to post by the_denv

No problem guys, thats what were are all here for right? Our common search for the truth.

And heyo, would definitely start with the link provided in the first reply on the first page about the Dulce documents. Have only had a little of time to start reading them, but there is some great info in there. Good luck!

This may help with your studies into Dulce as well... The Dulce Book

*And remember wiki is not always the best source for credible information

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I don't know. I guess it all depends on how you view the story.
I mean, to me, that scar on his chest tells me that he has had open heart surgery.
Which would tend to follow if the guy was in really bad health.

A bullet hole? I personally know like 3 or 4 people that have them. Two of which were military folk like myself.

Missing fingers? I know loads of people that have missing appendiges.

So, it is apparent that he lived a hard life.

Also, it is pretty easy to *say* that you had a car of people shooting at you. It is also pretty easy to tell people that that load of people shooting at you were all Government agents, rather than the gangbangers down the road who don't like the color of shirt you are wearing...

Like I said, Billy Meier also had apparent hit attempts taken on him. And we all know how HIS story turns out.
Oh, and Billy Meier was also missing an arm. Just sayin.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Its proberly more than likely that alot of the infomation from phil is real but belongs in the level three protocol security section.I mean if the goverment wanted him dead he would have been killed a long time before he had the chance to release infomation to the public.13 attemps on his life.Again the CIA is not that sloppy and he would have been killed either the first or second time around.The infomation he has released still does not breach level four security protiocols.He was proberly only killed when he did breach a level four protocol.Even if he did reveal the exsact location to the entrence to the dulce base that entrence would have been closed and opened in another secure location.Problem solved there.Even if he did release real names of people,peoples names can be changed.They can be moved to another location with a new face.The goverment was watching him all the time.They knew when the right time was to kill him and make it look like suicide.In everything this man said he must have released a level four security protocol breach somewhere in his speaches.But as i said before.That breach would have been changed the next day.No problems there.So why was he killed then.If the goverment knew he released a level four security protocol then he could do it again.They had to stop him from doing just that.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Can you elaborate on level 4 security clearance? I am not really that familiar with all of the particular levels, and this case is the highest security clearance (Rhyolite 38) I have heard of other than what is described in the Dulce documents.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

How many people have you known that have/had missing fingers, a scar on their chest, a bullethole wound, and a mysterious death in their bio?
A war veteran maybe? that's about all I can think of.
If you look at them one at a time, they're definately mundane-my uncle is missing his thumb- but to ignore how those four things about him, and how they tie in with his story, it just doesn't sit right.
You may be right. But you may be wrong.
This is a conspiracy webstite. It's why we're here.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Phil starts off one of his lectures with something like
"Put on your "scepticals" rather than your spectacles when you listen to me".
He appeared ready to be criticised and described as a liar. As usual with people who have similar claims i.e. on the Disclosure Project the question is why do they risk their reputations?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I researched Phil Schneider awhile back and have come up with my own personal theory that falls in line with some very close parallels involving the DUMBS, mind control, and a deceased relative who like Phil Schneider worked in the DUMBS and has no number or file in the Social Security master record. (long story here- later)
Could Phil Schneider have been a victim of mind control for the purposes of disinformation?
There was a person who posted a commment on a youtube video of one of his lectures and they claimed that Schneider lived with them in the 70s before the alleged firefight incident and that he had missing fingers then also. That one was a flash in the pan- nothing ever heard from them since.
I also recall an episode of C2C with Al Bielek where it was claimed that the firefight where he killed the two greys took place earlier and that were two separate incidents. Why not clarify this in the lectures?
His wife also claims that he peed in his hardhat in the firefight and tossed it at the GREYS yet he doesn't mention this in his variation on the tale. She also says that at a certain point he began having "recall" and that he had to remember these things.
The only thing that stops me from calling disinfo is that fact that he's dead. Disinfo agents would make for better results if they're allowed to continue. A mind control slave, however, can accomplish the same result and also be elimnated further fueling speculation of a conspiracy. In this case a fairy tale about malevolent alien life forms and cooperation from an internal Shadow Government.
I'm a believer but too many holes here.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by R0BCROW75]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Always been 100% on the fence with Schenider.

Green Berets and Black Berets are Special Forces and SFOD-Delta operatives which is consistant, but if they were armed it would be safe to say they had would be wearing some protective gear like a helmet or such, but then again, back in the day they had K-Pots (steel helmets) that didn't provide much protection.

His claim he carried a Walther PPK with a 9 round clip is also dubious, the largest magazine you can get for that pistol is an 8 (+1 in the chamber) round MAGAZINE (not clip) and that is in .22LR which is an anemic round and hardly enough to take out a 7ft tall alien, if he was carrying a .380 or .32 he had 7 rounds +1 in the chamber to work with.

But he stated he LOADED the magazine so he would not have had 9 rounds in his magazine, this may be something he didn't remember correctly but who knows.

The PPK is also a fairly expensive weapon but probably the only reasonable compact you could get back in the day.

Contractors that work off post/base/installation can carry a weapon with them according to civil law granted he has a concealed carry license, but why would be carry it with the magazine not inserted? I would've! unless the soldiers he worked with didn't allow that.

Many things he mentions IS correct to my knowledge, Los Alamos National Laboratory is indeed the base that is called Dulce and is NOT in the dulce area.

I think whatever he said definitly was truthful (most of it) however a bit of disinfo might have been mixed into it, I believe he definitly said too much and it cost him his life.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This has got me interesting in the deep underground military bases located in the US. I am from Colorado, and aware that there are quite a few, supposedly in my region. Just curious if the collective ATS community knew where any of the entrances might be. Heard of one in WY somewhere near Brooks Lake, but haven't found anything on it with Google Earth. And also one possibly in Durango, Colorado. If anybody knows any more information about the possible locations of these entrance I would very much like to know.

- aFTeRm4Th

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
-----WE have all read these stories--we have exausted our minds on this matter----we know the universe is so large that it would be impossible to not have other worlds with advanced life----however we are tired of all the evidence that still does not prove they are capable of space travel over long distances--we in todays tecno world have no clear video that is undeniably clear--and as video advances it fake------we know people have seen these crafts --but they dont really want to be seen---why-------personally i would have to meet one face to face--not just see a craft that might be some gov-experimental-aircraft------even seeing one on the news talking to the president-i would think geneticly engineerd creature from the lab----------------in other words it would take one hell of alot of evidence to get me on board------but for sure there is life out there and if they dont help this world after being here --THEY ARE ENEMIES---------here in wisconsin i would shoot with high=powerd gun-[which is always loaded by the door]--any craft that looks ufo--just for flying over my property without asking me first--THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO MY AIRSPACE------

Tipical Hill Billy

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join