It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Horns of Revelations and Amero

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bignick
You bible-bashers need to take off those biblical goggles, and think using a bit of logic and reason for once.

You keep bringing up these "10 beasts" or blah blah horns bull#, not once asking yourself "who" bloody fulfills a prophecy?

Why do these supposed 'Satan-worshipers' work towards fulfilling Jesus' prophecies?

It seems the revelations are the blueprint that these sick bastards have been following.

That's correct...
...those who deny or are ignorant of the prophecies...
...fulfill them anyway.

Have you ever wondered why Atheists describe themselves by a negative 'A'-theist...
...because there is no positive alternative.

You are either already in the Kingdom of Heaven or you are not...
...there is no alternative middle ground...
...and if you are not you will play a role in the fulfillment of the prophecies.

[edit on 22/12/09 by troubleshooter]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Amen,troubleshooter.

Anyway,it's insane,just how biblically ignorant,some people are.

Bible prophecy,is set in stone,period.
Most people,that are assisting,in the contribution,to the fulfillment of biblical prophecy,do not even believe in God,and are not even,the slightest bit, religious.

Bible prophecy has,and will continue to be fulfilled,until the very end.
We are simply characters,in a 2,000 year old play,written,directed and produced by God.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by zombie_saurus_rex]

[edit on 22-12-2009 by zombie_saurus_rex]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zombie_saurus_rex
reply to post by troubleshooter

Amen,troubleshooter.

Anyway,it's insane,just how biblically ignorant,some people are.

Bible prophecy,is set in stone,period.
Most people,that are assisting,in the contribution,to the fulfillment of biblical prophecy,do not even believe in God,and are not even,the slightest bit, religious.

Bible prophecy has,and will continue to be fulfilled,until the very end.
We are simply characters,in a 2,000 year old play,written,directed and produced by God.

A person is not drawn to prophecy and can not begin to understand it without the Spirit.

It is sad and insane "...that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light..."

David got it right when he said, "There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."

It seems that carnal man is bent so that his best plans, highest ideals and finest aspirations lead inevitably to the destruction of 'the world of men'.

[edit on 22/12/09 by troubleshooter]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I cannot believe what I'm reading.

Twice I ask you nutters an important question, and you guys completely ignore my points, and preach your bull# in the process?

If there is such thing as mind control, Christianity has to be it.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bignick

Twice I ask you nutters an important question, and you guys completely ignore my points, and preach your bull# in the process?

With an attitude like that, I can see why people ignore you.

Why don't you try some courtesy instead of insulting people.

As for you question, do you deem them all as satan worshippers.

IMO, everybody is helping fulfill the prophecies in search of greed, power, peace, resources, and many other agendas. I feel most don't even worship anybody.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Mexico will never be a part of the North American Union.

That is why they are building a giant fence and making a different Union. America will simply adopt a compatible form of healthcare, as to the UK and Canada. They will tax the hell out of US and destroy the United States and then the NAU will be born and it will be the final act of One World Government and we will all live happily ever after, because the health fairy is going to monitor us 24/7 to make sure that we are not doing anything to destroy our body or put ourselves in any type of danger whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Reply to bignick:

Others have answered your question, but they clearly should have used smaller words and larger type.

I'll try to lend a hand.

Those fulfilling prophecy (such as your hypothesized satan worshipers) are not always aware that they are doing so.

They may be atheists, pagans, agnostics, pastafarians, objectivists or people of another persuasion who believe that what they are doing (such as working towards a one world government or watering down Christian beliefs) is truly for the greater good. They might not be aware that their actions run parallel to what is prophesied.

Or they may truly be satan worshipers who believe that when Armageddon hits, they will be the winners. They may share a basic paradigm with Christians, but they believe that the endgame will play out very differently.

Eric

[edit on 22-12-2009 by EricD]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by bignick

With an attitude like that, I can see why people ignore you.

Why don't you try some courtesy instead of insulting people.

As for you question, do you deem them all as satan worshippers.

IMO, everybody is helping fulfill the prophecies in search of greed, power, peace, resources, and many other agendas. I feel most don't even worship anybody.

I wasn't deeming anybody as "Satan worshiper"; I was merely quoting the mainstream Christian point of view of TPTB, which totally contradicts their prophecy fetish.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bignick

Why would the unbeliever try to fool the believer that prophecy was falsely being fufilled, using what has been written as a roadmap to what end? How could they? Did evil forces re-establish Israel, or ensure that Persia/Iran would still be in existence a couple of thousand years later? What forces tried to fool Prophetic Christians by placing a woman riding a bull in front of the EU Parliment bldg? To what end...to fool us into thinking there really is a God? To fool us into following the Bible?
What if we are wrong? What if all of this is totally nonsense? We lived our lives happy and blind to the "truth." We loved our families, and faced each day with purpose and hope and optimism.
How foolish on our part. For we should all be as sophisticated and as happy as you have displayed yourself to be.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Equally as strange, as another indication, I wonder why every day the Congress and Fed are, excuse the expression, hell-bent on bankrupting the US economy? And I mean this seriously, not as a political comment at all on any party....but as another affirmation that for some reason, the PTB seem to be acting in unison with abandon to all reason to drive us into the dust. Every day it's a trillion(s) here and another trillion(s) here. No comment whatsoever on Hillary Clinton as a person, but the other day there she was in Copenhagen promising $100B. Now folks, we all have personal incomes and know you cannot spend wildly out of control and not end up in a box by the street. It should frighten us terribly more than anything that is going on right now. It seems NOTHING can be done by us to stop our rapid march towards national destruction and serfdom.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Bignick,

Are you still having difficulty understanding what has been explained to you?

Let us know, we're here to help.

To boil it down for you (again):

Some people are doing what they believe is right and just and have no or little knowledge of eschatology. That their actions are in fulfillment of prophecy has not and never would enter their consciousness.

Other people may be acting to bring about the end times, but believe that the resolution will be vastly different than what Christians believe it will be.

Hope that helps!

Eric

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricD
Reply to bignick:

Others have answered your question, but they clearly should have used smaller words and larger type.

I'll try to lend a hand.

Those fulfilling prophecy (such as your hypothesized satan worshipers) are not always aware that they are doing so.

They may be atheists, pagans, agnostics, pastafarians, objectivists or people of another persuasion who believe that what they are doing (such as working towards a one world government or watering down Christian beliefs) is truly for the greater good. They might not be aware that their actions run parallel to what is prophesied.

Or they may truly be satan worshipers who believe that when Armageddon hits, they will be the winners. They may share a basic paradigm with Christians, but they believe that the endgame will play out very differently.

Eric

[edit on 22-12-2009 by EricD]

The people who run this planet "are not always aware" that they are fulfilling prophecies?

That is a beyond laughable statement.

And your second point is as bad as your first one, if not worse.

The TPTB backed by this rebel (Satan), who wants to take out the "creator of the universe" in an all out military war, that will take place on some random planet in the entire universe(s) called Earth, because a book handed out by TPTB to the masses says so?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bignick
So, why do these "evil, baby sacrificing, blood drinking, Satan worshiping" party work so hard to fulfill a supposed "good guy" god's (YHWH/Jesus) prophecies?

[edit on 21-12-2009 by bignick]

They can't help themselves and in most cases don't believe any prophecy in the Bible is worth any effort in thought, so they forget about it and carry on with their agenda. In losing track of what the Bible has prophesied, they don't realize that they're bringing it together exactly how God said it would be done. Or they never read Revelation and figured out what it was saying in the first place.

When someone 'laughs' something off, they discard it and no longer give it much thought. I believe many of TPTB fall into this category.....although not all of them.

Do you not find it the least bit interesting that Revalation says that we would end up with a Global Government.....and that's now exactly where we are heading?

[edit on 22-12-2009 by shasta9600]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricD
Bignick,

Are you still having difficulty understanding what has been explained to you?

Let us know, we're here to help.

To boil it down for you (again):

Some people are doing what they believe is right and just and have no or little knowledge of eschatology. That their actions are in fulfillment of prophecy has not and never would enter their consciousness.

Other people may be acting to bring about the end times, but believe that the resolution will be vastly different than what Christians believe it will be.

Hope that helps!

Eric

I like your explanation.

Participation in the procees could be as simple as a Green Peace devotee skewing their rhetoric in favor of a warming instead of neutral...
...not realizing that the sum total of nudges in that direction flow power into the hands of one who would enslave us...
...totally oblivious (is that too big a word?) to the consequence of their action...
...that they are helping to fulfil prophecy.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Personally, I am still confused where America is when it comes to prophecy.

I have always been left to believe that America will be destroyed or something along those lines.

America's role in prophecy is that of the tribe of Joseph. Joseph had two sons who were named Manasseh and Ephraim. Manasseh being the first born. Jacob, when introduced to his grandsons for the first time in Egypt blessed them but put the blessing on Ephraim before Manasseh which made Joseph angry. Jacob said, "I know this is not the firstborn but do not worry. Ephraim shall become a multitude of nations but Manasseh shall become a GREAT NATION.... Ephraim before Manasseh.

These events are found in Genesis chapters 48 and 49. I simply paraphrased them.

Ephraim-The Multitude of Nations:
Great Britain and the British Empire once controlled nearly 1/3 of the earth's landmass. More than any other empire in history. Through this empire and commonwealth Great Britain fits perfectly with the tribe of Joseph, sub-tribe: Ephraim.

Manasseh-The GREAT NATION:
The United States, which came from the British Empire spanned from the two great oceans and took over as the world's superpower nation after WW2 crippled the British and the might of America was shown with their victory over Japan with the Atomic Bomb. Once again, the prophecy fits. United States of America is of the tribe of Joseph, sub-tribe: Manasseh.

These two powers would see their demise in the end times.... known as the "time of Jacob's troubles." We are in the midst of it all. America is slowly loseing superpower status and it is being taken over by the EU (7th revival of the Roman Empire. For more on these subjects, visit my threads on the 7 revivals of the Roman Empire, and the US and Great Britain in bible prophecy....

The 7 Revivals of the Holy Roman Empire.... Middle Ages, Nazism, and the EU. www.belowtopsecret.com...

Joseph's Birthright: Great Britain and U.S.A. www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Thanks for posting those links, Locoman. That was compelling reading. Quite a lot of it was a refresher course for me, but still compelling.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

---------- > La Bête < ----------

John the Revelator, is said to be recounting the 'Visions' he seen
of 'the Beast'...

the 7 headed Beast could actually be anything/group...including
the 7 major religions in the world which do not follow Jesus the Christ
for Salvation-Redemption.

(there might/could be a theme where the Beast:
that Existed once, Is Not Now, and Yet will Be ---
1: is interpeted as a succession of Roman Ceasars interrupted then replaced with a series of Roman rulers.
2: is a convoluted revival of the Western Roman Empire in 7 incarnations (?what about the Eastern half of the Empire, where in-fact the edict from Constantinople by Emporer Constantine declared that the Jesus faith was the new official religion?)
3: ~~~ the later Ephraim & Manassa explaination is straight out of the Herbert W Armstrong worldview, via the WwCOG~ WorldwideChurchOfGod. (which has since splintered into factions of 'personality cults')
4: did you know there are presently; USA, Russia, China, India, France, England, N Korea...who have nuclear weaponry? there are '7' which are known....

-> in blending Revelations' prophetic imagery with the current geopolitics
the 8th 'king' is really one of the 7 = could very well mean that Israel=another supposed nuclear weapons state is the predicted 8th king
but aligned covertly with the USA who is overtly one-of-the-seven in the nuclear club. (AKA: 'Beast')

ya'll keep communicating, a few of will finally 'see' through the chatter...

thanks

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

You know the reason why the WCG broke off into many different churches don't you? Armstrong died in 1986 and left the church with someone who ended up turning it's teachings upside down and changed into a mainstream christian church. Those splinter groups, two of which I follow, are in line with Armstrong's teachings which stem from the early apostolic teachings. Some of these churches include the United Church of God, the Living Church of God, the Philadelphia Church of God, the Restored Church of God, etc. Not for personal beliefs, but to keep the teachings of Armstrong and Christ alive by not letting the Church of God sink into the deception that is mainstream christianity. Just thought I'd set the record straight.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

...You know the reason why the WCG broke off into many different churches don't you?
Armstrong died in 1986 and left the church with someone who ended up turning it's teachings upside down and changed into a mainstream christian church.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yes... His Son, Garner Ted Armstrong was the one most responsible for the breakup/(or 'balkin-ization' before that term became a political buzzword)

After Garner Ted did all his antics i quit subscribing (& donating) to the magazine 'The World Tomorrow'...i guess its been near or over 20 years ago by now.
A few of the COG/WCG splinter groups re-formed & they got carried away too...sorta like the radical PETA folks.

It good to hear some of the members rose above all the fray,

~peace~ to you & yours, beyond the holidays

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This thread requires many replies.
America in prophecy- Yes you will find the USA in prophecy. There is one denomination that claims the Babylon the great is America but that does not wash when you read the description of Babylon the great. Babylon the great is the ONE WORLD RELIGION with the papacy as the head and 6 other main line religions as the rest of the body. They all agree with one another and therefore they are all harlots with each other.
America is however found in Rev 13:11. Many teach that this scripture is speaking of the false prophet but that does not make sense. It starts by declaring that it is a beast with 2 horns. We know that horns represent kings from Daniel 7 and the 10 horns. So the next question is 'what 2 countries are these 2 horns'? They look like a lamb. There is only one lamb that is significant in the bible. That is Jesus. These therefore are Christian nations. They have the voice of the dragon. The dragon is the ONE WORLD RELIGION. Therefore these nations speak in unity with the ONE WORLD RELIGION. This second beast does not give its power to the first beast, it exercises all of the power of the first beast in its pretense. Only the USA or better still the NORTH AMERICAN UNION has the power and does exercise the power of the first beast. (note that the fact that there is a second beast proves that the theory of a 10 union global beast is not sound as the second beast would then be part of the first.) The NORTH AMERICAN UNION has 3 nations but only 2 have any political pull just as the EU has 27 nation but only 10 have any veto rights.
Further proof of this is that the second beast makes an image of the first beast and causes that the image can talk. Canada is the worlds leader in robotics. Then there is the issue of the mark of the beast. Motorola, an American Corporation designed the veri chip and it is already being used throughout the US as the only access to certain bank accounts. IBM has now developed the next generation that is about the size of a millimeter.
So then America is in bible prophecy.
Regarding wormwood it is not Chernobyl. Read the description in Rev 8.
It is an asteroid that will look like a mountain burning with fir as it comes through our outer atmosphere. It lands in the sea literally because it destroys 1/3 of the fish and the ships. Verse 12 reveals that the result will be that the earth will be spinning faster by 1/3 as the sun, moon, stars, day night and light are smitten. Isaiah 13:13 tells us that the Lord will move the earth out of its place on that day. This is not a story written by men to fool men. This is a revelation from God to persuade men. Man is not manipulating the events globally and in space. They are simply fulfilling bible prophecy as the Lord commanded to try and prove to us dimwitted men that he is and that he is a just God and that he will punish the wicked and reward the righteous. Our problem is that compared to him we are all wicked and so it is only through faith in the righteous Jesus that we can be saved.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join