It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Horns of Revelations and Amero

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I just read that Latin America is adopting the Sucre', the Gulf states are tentatively adopting the Gulfo, and of course EU has Euro. If the US Dollar collapses in 2010, will the USA, Mexico, Canada adopt the Amero? And if so, will this culminate into an eventual 10 Economic Districts over 7 continents? Could these be the 7 heads with 10 horns and 10 crowns described in the Book of Revelations?
These 10 horns with 10 crowns have the authority and power of kings, but are not kingdoms. They answer to the Beast whom gives them power... the beast or world government. What are your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

I'm not sure about the Amero's tie into all of this but I do believe the '10 unions' could be very symbolic. They already exist according to the global organization THE CLUB OF ROME (which makes things even more interesting since the prophesied one world end times government is said to be a rebirthed version of Rome divided into ten segments):

[edit on 12/21/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
there is no chance of canuckistan giving up its looney.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Amazing, either the prediction, or the playbook, came true.

Revelation-12. 3

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

The red dragon is probably China?

Revelation 12:4

And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Does the last comment suggest that China will claim the fruits of these indebted to her (the children).

[edit on 21-12-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Personally, I am still confused where America is when it comes to prophecy.

I have always been left to believe that America will be destroyed or something along those lines.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

The red dragon is the beast or satanic world government...satan, it/he gives power to the 10 horns or economic districts. The third of stars are the third of the angels that followed and fell with satan. Satan and the fallen angels are waiting for Mary/ or the church to give birth to the child/Jesus Christ and await to devour Him. They have tried since the dawn of creation to corrupt the lineage of man and Jesus . this can be seen in Genesis 6 with the fallen angels/nephillium interbreeding with women/mankind. Also by Satans neverending attempts at thwarting Jesus throughout the Bible.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Frankly, based on what I have read and studied in the scriptures, Europe as the revived Roman Empire is at the final battle, so are the Kings of the East with 200,000,000 man army...China. So are the kings of the south...Arab states, Persia9Iran), Lybia and Phut...Africa. But the USA is not present in any form...prior to the last battle, we see Wormwood as a fiery mountain crash to the earth and kill 1/3 of man....where does it crash? If everyone is there but the states of the western hemisphere...ie USA and North and South America, who are the 1/3 killed?
I believe, just my opinion, that the Wormwood meteor crashes into the western hemisphere, and the results of such an impact would give the exact results described for the endtime tribulation...the sky would be blackened, the sun would not give forth its light, the moon by dust would appear as blood, devestation and mountains and islands move in place. The oceans would be poisoned and tainted, shipping and commerce would be disrupted if not destroyed. See Book of Joel, Matthew24, Mark 13, and of course Revelations.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
So, why do these "evil, baby sacrificing, blood drinking, Satan worshiping" party work so hard to fulfill a supposed "good guy" god's (YHWH/Jesus) prophecies?

[edit on 21-12-2009 by bignick]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I agree. Dragons in China are seen as benevolent beings but in Europe they were/are seen as malevolent beings.

China, though, is an emerging superpower and has a lot of economic sway in the US, and if America were to reject that notion, the stinky stuff will hit the fan.

China couldn't possibly be in total control of the World Government, not with the main Copenhagen COP15 gang being European.

So, this World Government would be a government without a nation, like a ghost nation but I notice the similarity between the policies of China and this world order, whose policies would be accurately described as satanic.

Maybe the World Government will simply emulate China on steroids.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bignick

These evil folk, if you'll allow, do these blood drinkin, child sacrificing things to show their allegience to satan... he is envious of Jesus and wants to be worshipped like Jesus. He seduces and fools people into worshipping him in exchange for worldly pleasures...or so they think, that is why he is the great deciever, the liar, the cheat. He'll allow you to believe anything to fool you into following him instead of Christ.
The prophecies of what has, is, and will happen come from a "good guy" God that loves you enough to warn you...thus the prophecy. It is a warning for those that trust in Him. The fact that they are being fulfilled is to inspire those that do not believe and show His widom and power, as well, to inspire and reaffirm the faith of those that do believe.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bignick

Just thinking out quiet:

-God wants to weed out the true heroes?
-Satan wrote part/all of the bible to help his plan, not prophecy?
-they want people to think they're fulfilling the bible and thus must be good guys?
-maybe God and Satan dont exist and they use them as an excuse so people will blame that?
-maybe they're double agents..?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

I appreciate all view points and even those that don't agree with me, even express an out of the box philosophy...what intrigues me is what you said..."makes us believe we must be good guys" My question is, Why would I want to be anything less than a good guy. To do right, as a Christian or not, is a worthy endeavor.
On the other hand, good works don't get me to heaven; but being a Christian motivates me to do good works. and I ain't perfect so I need all the motivation I can get.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
No no, you misunderstand me, that was reply to big nick.

He asked why would a satanic group be deliberately carrying out the will of God not satan. So I was giving suggestions.

I meant that maybe the satanists are making it LOOK like they're following the will of god, to trick people into liking them.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Has anyone considered that that the human condition, being totally dysfunctional and as far as societies go, juvenile, might have caused the prophesies to be fulfilled? Making them self-fulfilling prophecies.

If you hear these things enough times, maybe either we as a collective or the PTB just taking the lead, create these events to make the prophesies work. Or maybe the PTB usher them along to say stay with the timetable and expect we will have a big demoralizing let down in 2012.

Or maybe it's all staged this way by the PTB. We all think something is going to happen, so they make up some "boogeyman" for 2012, like an asteroid strike (wormwood which happens to be chernobyl in russian if I remember right). Then they pretend an asteroid is coming and only they have the technology to see it. Of course they also have the technology to get rid of it, so they launch a bunch of missiles into space and pretend they are firing at something. Then they pretend they hit the something that isn't there. Now they have 86.3% of the world believing they saved the day and now they can do anything they want. I think this is called the Hegelian Dialectic... LOL.

Seems kinda strange to me, that in a loosey goosey way these predictions that are supposedly 2000 years old are coming true.

Of course you could also consider that maybe our collective history and memory are upgraded or altered every day to fit into a specific test mold. mean, seriously, are your memories real. Is the history you know real? Especially when every day, it seems history is rewritten.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bignick
So, why do these "evil, baby sacrificing, blood drinking, Satan worshiping" party work so hard to fulfill a supposed "good guy" god's (YHWH/Jesus) prophecies?

[edit on 21-12-2009 by bignick]

God uses men, evil and good.

This is backed up through the Bible.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Has it occured to anyone that the 10 kings with shareing power as kings with no kingdom could be the European Union?

Fact: The EU is made up of 27 nation-states, 10 of which are permanent member-states.

Fact: These 10 permanent member-states share power in 6 month incriments until a president is elected (passing of the Lisbon Treaty, which has happened already).

Perfect fit... especially since it's a 7th revival of the Holy Roman Empire. The 7 heads are 7 mountians ring a bell? Rome is the city on 7 hills. The EU was born through the signing of the Treaty of Rome. The Pope has called on a world government and the Roman Catholich Church is based in the heart of Rome (Vatican City). So, the EU is the beast superpower and the RCC is the harlot woman riding the beast.

Another Fact: Some EU coins have a picture of the goddess, Europa, riding on the back of a giant bull. Woman/beast link?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I don't think,that the U.S.,will ever use physical money again,once the dollar is completely destroyed.

The amero is just another source of distraction.
They figure that,that idea/proposal,would scare people alot less,than the idea/proposal,of converting,to a completely cashless society,and eventually,world.

Plus,they try,and take care,not to frighten Christians,obviously,because they know,that most of us,are well versed in biblical prophecy.
Wherein,prophecy speaks,of a cashless society,towards the very end,of the endtimes.
That's where the mark of the beast,will come into play.

Financially speaking though,the best idea,would indeed be,given the worlds economic situation,would be,to switch to a digital currency system,in my opinion.
Once the final one world government,is fully established,that's what will happen anyway.

All currency transactions,will be done electronically,either via a national i.d. type of card,the infamous human rfid chip implant,or the somark digital tattoo.
Cash that you can actually hold in your hand,will eventually,forever be a thing of the past.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Personally, I am still confused where America is when it comes to prophecy.

I have always been left to believe that America will be destroyed or something along those lines.

Revelation is only concerned with Jesus people (ekklesia)...
...and the powers that oppose them (beasts).

That's why America doesn't figure, it is not a power that opposes Jesus people.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
You bible-bashers need to take off those biblical goggles, and think using a bit of logic and reason for once.

You keep bringing up these "10 beasts" or blah blah horns bull#, not once asking yourself "who" bloody fulfills a prophecy?

Why do these supposed 'Satan-worshipers' work towards fulfilling Jesus' prophecies?

It seems the revelations are the blueprint that these sick bastards have been following.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bignick

I think it's great that you have a differing opinion and simply don't agree or believe in Christianity... not a problem, but wow, you seem to have such anger at my iggnorance and the supposed iggnorance of others of faith.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join