It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutilated Farm Animals Most Likely Victims of UFO Experiments

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Several waves of cattle mutilation were reported in the end of the 20th century. A mysterious “predator” opened animal carcasses cutting out their internal organs. The predator was unstoppable and dead cattle were found even in zoos.
The most mutilations occurred in 1975 – 1976, the worst of them found in the US. There were thousands of victims. In Colorado alone three cows on average were mutilated on a daily basis. Governor Richard Lamm then stated that the mutilations were “one of the greatest outrages in the history of western cattle industry.” Once, buffaloes were mutilated in Cheyenne Mountain that at the time hosted a US Air Force Defense Station. The predators were not stopped by thousands of soldiers patrolling the area. Bloodless animal carcasses remained the challenge that the Americans could not stand up to.

LINK www.lankajournal.com...
LINK 2english.pravda.ru...
Personally i dont know who is responsible for this sick act but i think its time for this to be investigated in a proper investigation.
This bit just sums up how serious its taken.

Skeptics prefer to comment on easily explainable cases when dead cattle were obviously mutilated by vultures and say that all other cases have the same explanation. The same explanation was used by Kenneth Rommel in his report “Operation Animal Mutilation” who received a grant from the Federal Law Enforcement Assistance Administration to investigate mutilation reports in New Mexico. It was done to prevent the repetition of Colorado events when farmers were shooting at helicopters and “suspicious” vehicles.

So what do you think about this should it be seriously investigated

Edit to say i just looked at the date's of the article and its not new but still worth the discussion.

THANKYOU

[edit on 063131p://2009-12-20T06:40:10-06:002012 by mars1]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
A cattle rancher made a horrific and mysterious discovery Sunday when he found the carcass of one of his cattle that was missing its udders and other female parts.

Sanchez Cattle Mutilation, San Luis, Colorado 11/17/09. This is a brief look into the field investigation.

SAN LUIS —12/09/2009, Manuel Sanchez tucks his leathery hands into well-worn pockets and nods toward a cedar tree where, last month, he found his fourth mysteriously slaughtered calf in as many wee...

There is a lot more but this is weird stuff will it ever be realy solved or just left unanserd

THANKYOU

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Interestingly, there are even cattle mutilations right near (or on) skinwalker ranch, a place well known for all sorts of weird phenomena.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Yeah it needs to be looked into by some of us here. Good thing about these mutilations is that they are recent.

I wonder , any way to set a Trap without getting into trouble?

I never heard this "hanging off power lines, or other places where a cow cannot get on its own. Traces of animals in the snow or mud would suddenly disappear as if the animals were lifted in the air."

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Occam's razor. Time to use it. Stating that cattle mutilations are "Most Likely" UFO related is simply incorrect. There are a number of possibilities. UFOs being the most difficult to prove.

There are a lot of wackos and cult idiots who practice ritualized sacrifices and mutilations, They are even more likely to be the culprits simply because we can prove that they exist. If every mutilation that you speak of was also combined with other UFO related evidence, such as landing marks, radiation, sightings, etc, then your statement would have more merit. Since this is not the case, one must use rational logic and conclude that UFO's are least likely, not most likely.

Beings capable of interstellar travel would be advanced enough that simply taking one cow, or perhaps one of each gender, would give them all the scientific material that they would need, and mutilations in the manner in which they are found would not be logical. It would be more likely that they would be experimenting on humans, the dominant and most intellectually advanced species. Most of the world does not even eat beef on a regular basis.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I always find this subject fascinating because its so weird some say its the secret government testing there new toys but i do not go along with that for the simple reason they should have there own castle for that.

THANKYOU

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

I think it has something to do with the blood being compatable to human.

I live in the farming community in the middle of what used to be America. I will leave a flyer at some sale "barns" with my number and a "Your Identy not needed" statment to see if we get any bites.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Beginning in November of 1992, the Fyffe Police Department has been conducting an investigation into unexplained cattle mutilations in cooperation with neighboring police and law enforcement agencies. These reported incidents began on October 20, 1992 and have continued through the last week in Marshall and DeKalb counties.

So at one time it was investigated i do not know if it still is i doubt it this is the conclusion they came to but read the full report.

With these two lab reports of two different samples in two separate cases, we are forced to conclude that the predator animals cannot be blamed for the majority of the mutilation cases documented.
Dr. Jim Armstrong, Auburn professor of zoology and wildlife science concurs. He states, "It would be obvious if a coyote have been tearing through. The wounds would not be similar to a smooth cut. Coyotes bite through and pull to tear away the flesh. It would have a 'chewed on look'. There are other scavenger animals such as vultures that will eat at the softer regions of a cow, but there's not going to be these clean, surgical-type cuts. There is no way a coyote or other predator inflicted those wounds." In the past week Dr. Armstrong has examined dozens of photographs of mutilated cows taken by the Fyffe Police Department. He states, "I went over the pictures with a USDA expert along with several wildlife biologists. With the exception of one individual, we all agreed that many of the cases were not typical predatory damage. The caution here is that we're dealing with photos, that there is no other physical evidence for us to look at. "But the USDA agent and most other agreed with my conclusion that many of the pictures were not coyote or other predator damage."
DeKalb County Auburn Extension Agent Curtis O'Daniel also discounts the likelihood of predator animals removing circles of cowhide. "Predators are not bad about eating hide, they'll eat up the rest of it first. Along with the bons, the hide will be one of the last things to go."
These statements made by expert professionals agree with the statements made earlier this year by the Fyffe Police Department, that predators are not responsible for the mutilations. The conclusion, however, indicates a greater mystery: Who is doing this and why is there a lack (for the most part) of physical evidence at the scene?
Police Chief Junior Garmany and Mayor Boyd Graben, themselves involved in farming, believe the results of our investigation require further attention It is incumbent on all of us Military, state andfederal government to assists farmers to find out who the phantom surgeons are. It seems basic to help the man who is responsible for ensuring there is food available for our dinner tables. The farmer is not interested in politically correct official explanations. He wants to know what has happened to his livestock It should be the responsibility of all law-enforcement to join together to find an answer to this problem that is adversely affecting the cattle farmer, here in Alabama.

Sorry for the long quote that is the conclusion to that investigation.
LINKwww.ob1.com...
That was in 1992 but the mutilations continue.

THANKYOU

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerapinText

I'll agree that it's more likely it Not being aliens, but when talking about aliens and UFO's, everything else becomes "more likely". Hell, my own UFO sighting is more likely to have been some random swede inventing an anti-gravity device than it being aliens. Just saying.

There's still a mystery here though. Cows are being drained of blood, with no blood on the site or anywhere near the site, which is notoriously hard to do given you have a limited amount of time to do it. Pieces of them are being removed with surgical precision, and while I don't know whether to believe this or not, whole hearts have been removed without any incisions.. which if proven would be proof of it being an aliens doing.

As for your "intelligence" remark, NO, I don't think a highly intelligent species would come to earth and start dissecting the most intelligent species. I'd say it's more likely they'd start dissecting the one species we consider the "lowest". No one cries when a cow dies (except the farmer that owns it and vegans I guess).

For now, it's just a mystery. And unless some highly specialized cult type have managed to avoid authorities radars completely for the last 30 years, I'll stay on the fence on this one.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Drexon]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Mars1 -theres some interesting reading here about bovine hemoglobin and cattle mutilation incidents:

Is Bovine Hemoglobin the "Smoking Gun" in Cattle Mutilation Cases?

The only known modern biochemical process to produce pure hemoglobin from human or animal blood is in a laboratory with chemicals, a centrifuge and strict temperature control. Yet, of all the impossible and improbable anomalies discovered in scores of cattle mutilations around the world each year, since the 1950s, pure bovine hemoglobin can now be added to the list.

For those unfamiliar with the phenomenon, ranchers have awakened to find one or more of their cattle dead on their property. Not just deceased but, at first glance, brutally mutilated. The ranchers know that the particular animal was alive and well as recently as 12 hours prior to the find. But the skeptic's unwavering and illogical conclusion is either "predator" or "satanic cult."

Upon closer observation, it is discovered that the animal was not mutilated, as would be true in the case of a predator, instead "operated" upon and specific organs removed with laser-like precision. A similar pattern of hide and tissue are removed from the head. Usually an ear, eye, jaw flesh, the tongue, and sexual organs are removed. In almost all cases, the rectum and/or vaginal tract in females have been cored out. The excision sites appear to be "cauterized" around the edges, indicating some form of heat was employed in the process.

To add to the mystery, there is no sign of a struggle nor are there tire tracks or footprints around the carcass - not even of the animal itself. Occasionally bones are broken at the point where the carcass has impacted the ground, suggesting it had been dropped from some height. As eerily precise as the unusual animal deaths are, typically there is absolutely no blood to be found around or near the carcass. Further, the animal itself is completely devoid of blood. Other natural predators such as coyotes and wolves refuse to go near the area of the carcass...

www.abduct.com...

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
There are a lot of wackos and cult idiots who practice ritualized sacrifices and mutilations, They are even more likely to be the culprits simply because we can prove that they exist...

I think even that is a leap. While such individuals and groups may exist, none have yet to be connected to the cattle mutilation phenomenon.

Cattle mutilations are most like the result of several natural causes. Scavengers such as blow flies, buzzards and turkey vultures will be attracted to a corpse within minutes after death. The parts of the body typically removed in a cattle mutilation just happen to be the favorites of scavengers, the soft bits. Bloating and dessication can cause tears that appear "surgical" in natural, as do the very sharp beaks of scavenger birds. Organs that seem to disappear without any obvious incision can be the result of blow flies; they will enter through natural openings in the body to get the organs inside. The absence of blood is the result of natural functions; without the heart pumping, gravity takes affect and blood pools at the lowest part of the body, breaking down to it's base components in just a few hours. Blood outside the body is consumed by insects and scavengers.

This is not to say this is the case with every cattle mutilation, but the most likely cause in any given case.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Thanks for that karl if say its someone testing there medical tools why do it this way they should have there own castle this is so weird why do they not want to investigate this and finally get to the bottom of this

Or do they know the answer to this already

THANKYOU

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

You have got to be joking right i usually like reading your posts but i do not agree with this one.
That just takes me back to this bit.

Skeptics prefer to comment on easily explainable cases when dead cattle were obviously mutilated by vultures and say that all other cases have the same explanation. The same explanation was used by Kenneth Rommel in his report “Operation Animal Mutilation” who received a grant from the Federal Law Enforcement Assistance Administration to investigate mutilation reports in New Mexico. It was done to prevent the repetition of Colorado events when farmers were shooting at helicopters and “suspicious” vehicles.

THANKYOU

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Mars1 thanks for the reply -its certainly a very strange subject and,as it states in this article,there have been a number of very puzzling cases:

"She's an older cow so I thought she may have died. … I spotted her near the (Purgatoire) river bottom and went and looked at her. She was on her side and it looked a little odd. When I took a closer look I saw that her udders had been removed," Duran said. It appeared as if the utters were cut off with a laser. There was no blood on or around the carcass and the incisions were perfectly round.

Two weeks later, Jim Garren, a rancher from Walsenburg, Colorado, also found a dead cow with its udders cut off.

"We searched and searched and we could not find blood on the ground or on the cow. I just can't understand how anyone could surgically remove a part from an animal and not spill some blood," he said.

There were a number of cases when ranchers found carcasses in the trees, hanging off power lines, or other places where a cow cannot get on its own. Traces of animals in the snow or mud would suddenly disappear as if the animals were lifted in the air. Coyotes and vultures would not touch the carcasses.

english.pravda.ru...

Don't know if you've seen it before but there is a very interesting documentary here dealing with the work of the Animal Pathology Field Unit (APFU) which investigates incidents of cattle mutilation in the UK.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
You have got to be joking right i usually like reading your posts but i do not agree with this one.

What part do you take issue with?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I studied cattle mutilations as one of my first conspiracies. I came to the conclusion, that it was the government testing nuclear fall out.

The organs removed are the ones where radioactive material will be concentrated, and the area most affected was near the nuclear test sites.

When cases that doesn't fit this little "box" happen, that's when i take notice.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Thanks for your input into this thread karl you are more experienced than me so its much needed good info thanks

THANKYOU

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If you were the TPTB with a myriad of projects in various areas, and you wanted an idea of the possible impacts of these programs on say DNA or other tissues.
It would be a simple matter to take samples via helicopters with mobile labs.
Remove target organs, blood or what may be needed.
This way you would have your evidence from random areas of impact, your project would remain secret, and the only evidence would be just a carcass.

Not as cool as an alien but logical.
My two cents

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
You should also check a nice thread here:

Cattle Mutilations Strike In Alabama
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are also some human cases of mutilation. Also, the term "mutilation" in many cases should not be used since these "kills" are done in a very specific way and have many similarities.

Basically, the weirdest and yet common clues are the suction holes on the body through which intestines were extracted. Those suction holes make a perfect circle and indicate a cutting manner of "extreme temperature". Jaws are also cut in such burning manner.

Oh, and another most interesting thing is that the part of the jaw always being removed is actually the best indicator of chemicals animal has been exposed to. Could be a coincidence but it leads to the theory these animals are being examined for whatever is in the air, water and grass.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by SassyCat]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Thanks for that karl if say its someone testing there medical tools why do it this way they should have there own castle this is so weird why do they not want to investigate this and finally get to the bottom of this

Don't hold your breath. Do really think they will ever get to the bottom of this. I guess they might.
At the same time they get to the bottom of Bigfoot, Ufos, poltergiest
Ghosts and demons. Doesn't any one see the correlation between
these Phenomena . Always with the now you see me now you don't little
riendeer games. As if one personality resides behind all.

<<   2 >>

join